Against All Odds-(Wolf RP) A bit low on mems!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Against All Odds-(Wolf RP) A bit low on mems!

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:34 am

~Introduction~
The night was dark, being illuminated only by the dim glow of a full moon. A young wolf slept peacefully inside his cave. The cool summer breeze weaved it's way through the lush green trees. The wolf suddenly wakes from his sleep, surprised by a harsh, unknown scent coming from outside. He tries to identify the large black figure outside the cave. It seemed to be a large wolf creature. He slowly got up and padded over to the cave entrance. "Who's there?" he asked in a low voice. A low raspy growling came from the figure. He stepped back, being taken aback by the ominous deep sound. Then suddenly a giant black paw comes straight at him, pulling him out of the cave. He is struck against a tree by the giant paw. The helpless wolf whimpers, half because of fright and half because the pain. "Who are you...?" he choked, as the giant paw let him slid down onto the ground. Now outside, he sees the towering black figure of a unearthly giant wolf. Small red eyes glowed eerily at him. For a moment, there is a silence between them. "Get out of here..." said a low raspy voice "... or prepare to suffer the consequences..." With that the giant wolf struck his paw at the already injured wolf, sending him flying and landing with a thud several yards away. It walked off in silence...

In Delphaeus Forests, animals lived peacefully, never needing more than they had. Suddenly, dark, evil creatures start to invade the peaceful forest. These canine-like creatures, that have come to be known as Dewolves, are twice the size of a normal wolf and twice the strength. A dewolf could kill a wolf with little effort. The only way to be able to overcome this new danger is for wolves to join together as a force against the dewolves. Will you help them stop the Dewolves?

Banners on p. 24

RULES:
1. Tess' Rules (Duh)
2. If your character mates, do not be graphic (Duh, too)
3. Don't kill anyone without permission (Especially you guys, dewolves!)
4. No powerplaying
5. No Mary-Sues Gary-Sues
6. I appreciate good spelling, punctuation, etc... :geek:
7. No Strong Language, if you absolutely have to, do this ****
8. This is a wolf-only RP. No magic wolves with wings or anything :shock:
9. Make sure that if you do join, please try to log in frequently to check for updates :mrgreen:
10. Up to three wolves and two dewolves maximum.
11. This is a semi-lit Rp. Five sentences min. per post.

*DEWOLF RULES:

-You can't kill anyone without permission!
-If you're in a fight, being a Dewolf doesn't make you invincible, the normal wolves can hurt you.
-You're not perfect, you will lose some fights, you won't always find the scent of a wolf, and you will tire out if you're fighting or running etc...

If you read this, copy-paste this to your Post: DEWOLVES

FORM:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
History-
Picture-
Personality-
Theme Song(optional)-
Anything else you wanna add?-

*Or you can choose to be a Dewolf. If you choose that, there's a few rules to follow (See rules)

DEWOLF FORM:

Name-
Gender-
Picture(optional)-

CHARACTERS:
Striked=Not active
Pink=Female
Blue=Male

Red=Dewolf

[b]Wolf Camp

By Terra Dragon, Lupenthewolf~, and Pingutaina
Last edited by Pingutaina on Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 am, edited 34 times in total.
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Against All Odds-(Wolf RP) JOIN! :D

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 am

Here's My Form:

Name- Raye
Gender- Female
Age- 2 yrs.
History- When her pack was becoming too large, the elders decided that young wolves should go off by themselves to start their own packs. Raye was chosen one of them. She really didn't want to leave. She'd have to leave her friends and family. Forever, probably. She had no choice but to leave. She wandered off not knowing who or what she'd find.
Looks- Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Personality- Raye is Happy, friendly, Brave when it's called for, would make a good leader, caring, sometimes a bit stubborn, patient, and serious when she has to be.
Theme Song(optional)- Gypsy by Shakira
Anything else you wanna add?-
Last edited by Pingutaina on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilshocker8 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 am

Name- Shero
Gender- Male
Age- 2 yrs
History- Shero was orphaned when he was very young, and has grown up supporting himself. He hopes to start a pack of his own soon, because he is starting to get lonley
Looks- Balck and gold
Personality- Easy going
Theme song- Smile by Uncle Kracker
Anything else you wanna add?- He thinks raye is pretty.

DEWOLVES
Hi! I'm lilshocker8, but you can call me Lil. I'm a HUGE Rick Riordan fan, specifically of his PJO and HOO series :D I'm also a die-hard K-Poper!!!! I love SHINee, SJ, U-Kiss, Block B, VIXX, and Teen Top a lot, but there are so many others I adore :) I'm also a Canadian, and I WILL SMOTHER YOU WITH MAPLE SYRUP IF YOU DISS MY COUNTRY D:< (not really, us Canadians are to nice to do that, eh?)

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
lilshocker8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 am

(Lol! :lol: Nice, you're accepted. Let's wait for one or two more to start Rping)
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilshocker8 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 am

Okay :D I'll put it in my sig, if you want.
Hi! I'm lilshocker8, but you can call me Lil. I'm a HUGE Rick Riordan fan, specifically of his PJO and HOO series :D I'm also a die-hard K-Poper!!!! I love SHINee, SJ, U-Kiss, Block B, VIXX, and Teen Top a lot, but there are so many others I adore :) I'm also a Canadian, and I WILL SMOTHER YOU WITH MAPLE SYRUP IF YOU DISS MY COUNTRY D:< (not really, us Canadians are to nice to do that, eh?)

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
lilshocker8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 am

Name- Dako
Gender- Male
Age- 3
History- His parents hardly cared for him so he was an outsider to the pack. He gave up any attemps to gain anything in the pack and left to become a loner. When the Dewolves invaded he rebuked with everything he had without getting killed. He is now known as Doom, starter of the resistance and Hater of all Dewolves
Looks-Image [Except with a collar with tags from how many times he had been captured and held from his works of resisstance]
Personality- Happy usualy but is dead serious when time calls for it. is a good leader and is willing to give himself away for a loved one.
Theme Song(optional)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D22tbx3ffk
Anything else you wanna add?- I like to rp out relationships so things come and go as they please]
DEWOLVES
Last edited by Sanara on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:18 am

(Thank you! Sure, feel free to do that.)
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 am

((Cool, accepted. I hope a female joins soon ;) ))
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilshocker8 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 am

((I could make another charrie that's female. If I'm allowed to have another one... :?: ))

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
lilshocker8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am

(One of my friends is gonna join, maybe she'll make a girl charrie. Yeah, you can make another ;) Just dont make so many you lose track of them PS when I wrote "Usagi was chosen one of them" I hadn't made up my mind yet of what to call my charrie... The name's Raye lol just to make that clear)
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me