Pokémon-Frostbitten Mount Silver (WIP/Sigh-Up!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Pokémon-Frostbitten Mount Silver (WIP/Sigh-Up!)

Postby Lustrous Fox » Fri May 24, 2024 2:33 pm

this loosely takes elements from the mount silver creepypasta and added into this version of it that I had an idea of and decided to expand on it more!

Main Plot/Main Detail

many tales have been told about the countless trainers who ventured up the silverly mountain of Mount Sliver, and yet a lot of them ending in a freezing demise from the harsh conditions for a mere human to bear, with many cases having their fellow Pokemon follow suit in perishing with the trainer. Time would begin to pass to with nothing too alarming happening in the mountain but the more time that passes on, then the spirit of these lost souls begin to grow more spiteful and vengeful causing them in turn to become rather aggressive, with this energy soon beginning to seep in the pokémons that made their homes in or around the mountain. Suddenly the Pokemon that were affected soon gain an more disturbing appearance, with them gaining a terrible case of frostbite covering their body from head to toe, as well as their eyes turning hollow with black blood dripping out form them. This condition was soon given the name "Frostbite" as these Pokemon were horribly aggressive and would try to kill any human on site, making sure they would do everything in their power to prevent them to escape from the mountain, wanting nothing more than them to the come to the treacherous environment that these soul happened to experience themselves. Which doesn't mean that the unaffected wild Pokemon were safe also, as these frostbite one would hunt them down to faint them down in cruel mean, causing these Pokemon to reawaken with frostbite by vengefulness also from there own brutal defeat.

Understandably causing mount silver to become a prohibitive place to venture on into after everyone became aware, even Pokemon that weren't native at all to the mountains suddenly began appearing within, but that was only the beginning as the worst began to come at a steady pace. With this energy only growing more and more powerful as it's soon began to manifest towards the legendary Pokemon, pacifically the There Legendary Beast, Oh-Oh, and Lugia as they begin to hear a certain voice continuously chimed in there head. Soon becoming unable to stand it any longer as the Legendary Pokemon begin there journey towards the mountain, enduring the unforgiving weather to reach the top of the mountain which cause them to become weaken ever some more. Surely being unpleasantly surprised by a incredible amount of Frostbite Pokemon that were intentionally waiting for them, easily taking them out what's that I'm already being priorly weaken by the journey up the mountain, shortly becoming Frostbite Pokemon themselves with Oh-Oh and Lugia becoming the leader of all the frostbitten Pokemon, with the legendary beast being there faithful loyal companions and the guardians of the tops were they reside.

Yet sadly not all trainers were able to make it out before the closure that were already working through their journey through the mountains, now being trapped inside this mountain with the abundance of Frostbitten Pokémon eager to end than their journey short, with there goal to survive long enough to make it out alive or maybe even try to face the legendary frostbitten Pokémon.

Necessary information

Wild Pokemon: each individual role player will be targeted by a individual Pokemon by my choice, which means that you will not be able choose what Pokemon you may wish to try and capture, whatever one I may be aiming to attack your character is the Pokemon you'll have a chance of capturing. Each wild Pokemon will be a frostbittn Pokémon, but once defeated it will revert back to its normal state for a chance of capturing. There will be more evolve and more powerful Pokemon that you wouldn't naturally find in the wild, these Pokemon being previous fallen trainers pokémons that will also have a chance of capture once defeated.

Capturing Pokemon: I will be using a random number generator, with one or two being failures and three being successful capture. you may wish to attempt to capture the Pokemon as many times you may want, as long as you have any kind of pokeball. or you can choose to stop the attempted capture, which causes the Pokemon to flee.

PokeBall Type: depending on the type of pokeball you use, you can gain an extra roll before breaking out. (Ex: regular pokeball would be one roll, great ball would be two roll, ultra ball would be three rolls) or if the pokeball meets a certain special effect that corresponds with the ball. (Ex: Quick Ball if you use it on first turn, then it would gain the extra two roll on top of the first roll, but if you use it after the first turned then it would simply only get one roll.)

Starting item/Items/TM: all held items, healing items, pokeballs, and technical machines will be found throughout the roleplay, these items will be granted and giving out by me and will give it indicator when your character is nearby an item to grab. Everyone will be starting out with 15 pokeballs, 5 great ball, and five potions.

Health and leveling up: each Pokémon will gain a level after every five battles, as there isn't a set XP bar. there isn't a set health but instead the more weaker to move the more hits it would take, the more stronger the move then the less hits it would take, but in turn stronger moves have more wait time than weaker move and if the move is super effective it takes one less hit.
Under or at 50 base power-would be about four hits to take out a Pokemon with no wait time.
between 60 to 70 base power-would take about three hits to take out a Pokemon with two turn wait time.
Between 80 to 90 base power-would take about two hits to take out a Pokemon with four turn wait time.

Building your Pokemon team as well character info: you can have up to three characters Max and the age limit is cap at 40. Everyone will be able to pick 3 Pokemon with all these Pokemon being at level 20. you may be able to pick first stage, second stage, or no evolution Pokemon. but no final stage or any legendary, mysticals, of any sort and you would only be able to have one second stage. No shiny Pokemon also and your Pokemon can have a held item, but nothing broken like life orbs or choice specs.

Pokefusions and special hybrids: there will be fusions but you may not pick any for your team, this is meant to be a special effect the frostbitten Pokémon, as in the desire of dragging down other trainers with them, some of these Pokemon fuse they're black blood together to become one. They're also be times that you will see or encounter a fallen Spirit that retained a human body, but in turn had to conjoined with a physical being of a Pokemon to be regretted a body. Leading them to have physical attributes of the Pokemon (ears, tails, legs, wing, etc) and the ability to use Pokemon moves, with this being a result if the energy couldn't fully connect to the Pokemon they were trying to infect with frostbite. Or as well being the results of a trainer being able to latch to one of their Pokemon before they pass, with the rest of their Pokémon becoming frostbitten and being the wild pokémon that are not native to the mountain. Everyone is allowed to at least have one of these hybrid characters if you so desire. Some of these hybrids do wish to guide and help trainer out the mountain, but some still retain that aggression and go on the attack so be cautious.

Character Name:
Gender Identity:
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Personalities:

Pokemon team:
Pokemon species:
Nickname: (if they have one)
Move set:
Held item: (if they have one)

Pokemon species:
Move set:

Pokemon species:
Move set:
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon-Frostbitten Mount Silver (WIP/Sigh-Up!)

Postby Lustrous Fox » Fri May 24, 2024 2:35 pm

a lot of it is up to go! still need to add my characters but I can do that later but feel free to start signing up!
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me