-- ⋆ tideclan | open for res!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

-- ⋆ tideclan | open for res!

Postby lacke » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────────┐

tideclan has only just begun, a group of cats who've
originated from different places around the coast -
former kittypets, lighthouse cats, cats who have found
themselves on ships sailing across the ocean - all came
together to live and build new lives, all on the coast,
settled right beside the ocean, a place they all know
and can bond over. with little to no idea on how to
properly organize 'clan', tideclan does their best to
make a small society by electing a leader... and that
is as far as they got. however, one wandering cat
from a land far away, a former clan cat, stumbles
across tideclan and gives them guidance.

└────────────────┘

Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ the rules

Postby lacke » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:25 am

┌────────────────┐

001. follow all of the cs rules! 002. while this rp is not
listed, please try to at least write enough for another
user to reply to! 003. make your cats as unique as you'd
like! representation is the best thing in this world! 004.
please make your forms easy to navigate - they don't
have to be pretty or anything, just easy to look at! the
same goes for posts if possible! 005. just let us know if
you will be away for awhile and will be unable to post!
006. drama is most definitely encouraged! but, please
make sure that those involved are okay with it, consent
is important. 007. please pm me for reservations!

└────────────────┘

Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ tideclan

Postby lacke » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:38 am

former clan cat
              rosemoon . 75 m . molly . mostly white she-cat w grey and cream spots . gayy
            leader
              skipper . 60 m . tom . large, stocky black and brown mottled tom . lacke
            deputy
              gannetcry . 42 m . molly . scarred white and black spotted molly . ana
            medicine cat
              remi . 52 m . demi-molly . pretty, sleek orange tabby . rae
            medicine cat apprentice
              rootpaw . 11 m . tom . large, stocky solid dark brown tom . won
            warriors
              sunsplash . 30 m . molly . pretty, long haired orange and white molly . won
              trouble . 35 m . tom . a grey and white mottled tom w a missing foot . gayy
              mothnose . 28 m . molly . a somewhat large snowpoint molly . lights
              badger . 61 m . tom . a large black and white patched tom . lights
              newt . 30 m . molly . large, brown and black spotted molly . zombie
              riptide . 21 m . tom . very fluffy, blue mottled tom . ana
              scarletstream . 32 m . tom . large dark ginger tabby tom . rae
              wolfstripe . 21 m . tom . handsome brown and grey tabby tom . b3y
              dai . 32 m . tom . small light orange tabby tom . rogan
              mistie . 65 m . demi-tom . short white and grey patched/striped tom . rogan
              aisling . 25 m . agender . fluffy grey cat with slight tabby . rogan
              pearlwhisker . 24 m . molly . pretty, long haired mottled molly . fawnie
              crimsomflame . 26 m . molly . feathery dark ginger molly . queen
              otterfang . 40 m . brown and white mottled molly . amnesia
            apprentices
              stormpaw . 10 m . tom . long haired, silver mottled tom . lacke
              sandpaw . 10 m . molly . a small, light brown tabby molly . lights
              oakpaw . 10 m . tom . a handsome brown tabby tom . lights
              sharkpaw . 9 m . demi-tom . dark blue and white spotted . zombie
              tanagerpaw . 10 m . molly . small, lilac and cream tabby molly . rae
              splitpaw . 9 m . molly . a pretty orange, black and white molly . by3
              emberpaw . 7 m . molly . larger, fluffy calico tabby molly . rogan
              eelpaw . 10 m . molly . dark grey mottled she-cat . ana
              slatepaw . 7 m . tom . small grey and white patched tom . fawnie
              oreo . 8 m . molly . feathery ginger mottled molly . queen
              cheerios . 8m . tom . feathery ginger mottled tom . queen
              ivypaw . 10 m . molly . feathery black and white molly . alokesti
              pebblepaw . 6 m . tom . white and grey tom w a short tail . amnesia
            queens & kits
              dovelight . 32 m . molly . small and petitie white calico she-cat . lacke
                finkit . 3 m . tom . dark brown tabby tom . alokestij
                gullkit . 3 m . molly . white and gray patched molly . lacke
              purpleflower . 27 m . molly . pretty silver tabby she-cat . animals
            elder
              flat . 78 m . tom . stocky orange and white tom . queen
    Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
    lacke

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

-- ⋆ relationships

Postby lacke » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:40 am

family
              sage, simba [ oakpaw, sandpaw ]
              parent, parent [ eelpaw, stormpaw ]
              remi, unknown [ tanagerpaw ]
              unknown, unknown [ oreo, cheerios ]

mentoring
              wolfstripe mentors stormpaw
              scarletstream mentors sandpaw
              gannetcry mentors oakpaw
              mistie mentors sharkpaw
              dai mentors tanagerpaw
              sunsplash mentors splitpaw
              newt mentors emberpaw
              mothnose mentors eelpaw
              badger mentors slatepaw
              aisling mentors oreo
              pearlwhisker mentors cheerios
              otterfang mentors ivypaw
              trouble mentors pebblepaw

crushes
              eelpaw likes sandpaw
              oreo likes oakpaw

mates
              cat and cat are mates
              cat and cat are mates
      Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: -- ⋆ tideclan | open for res!

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:32 am

the camp
                  tideclans camp is located in a cave within the mountains bordering the beach
                  outside. the sandy beach leads into a crevice, which turns to a nice mix of
                  sand and grass. following the somewhat dark tunnel made of rock, light will
                  suddenly appear out of nowhere as the tight cave turns in to a massive, open
                  space, hidden deep within the rocky mountains. there is a pool of water in
                  the very middle, most of it shallow enough for cats to relax in, but toward
                  the middle, there is a deeper part, and apprentices usually learn how to
                  swim here, in the safety of the cave, where there are no currents. from the
                  tide pool, of which is tideclans namesake, stems a small stream leading to
                  the northwest of the cave, turning into a small, calm waterfall. there are
                  a few small holes at the very top of the cavern, but nothing too big - just
                  big enough for the sun or the moonlight to peak through.

there are no real dens, cats just sleep where they'd like. clan meetings are
                  usually called at the tidepools edge, where there is a slightly bigger rock
                  than the others.
                the territory
                  most of the territory is... sand. the beach below the cliffs, nearly at tideclans
                  camp entrance, houses a calmly splashing ocean with very fine sand. seaweed,
                  pebbles and shells are strewn all throughout the sand. there honestly isn't
                  too much about the beach, but when the clan holds festivities, doing so on
                  the warm sand is always ideal! almost as if a looming symbol of death, the
                  cliffs are a notable part of tideclans territory. cats who are daring enough
                  make the climb to get at birds of prey, but its typically looked down upon
                  due to the dangers. off to the west side of the beach are some sand dunes,
                  where tideclan has taken up as a training spot. the soft sand pads cats
                  from any accidents. off to the east, there is a lighthouse that is occupied,
                  but the two-legs hardly venture out. up to the north east, the sand turns
                  into grass, which turns into a village of two-legs. unfortunately, a lot of
                  crucial herbs are found near the village, so cats must be careful!

tideclan speaks with starclan by using a tunnel found in the camp cave that
                  eventually leads into a sandy pit surrounded by shallow water. cats simply
                  touch their noses to the water, and starclan will appear... supposedly.
                predators
                  water snakes, jellyfish, stingrays, sharks, orcas, two-legs
                prey
                  tuna, sardines, herring, flounder, scallops, seagulls, avocet
      Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

-- ⋆ tideclan traditions

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:33 am

tradition one
                  when apprentices believe they are to be made warriors, they will go to
                  the tidepool in the middle of camp, and stick their paws in the shallow
                  end. if they take their paws out and the marks remain, it means that it
                  is time for them to become warriors! keep in mind though... older cats
                  know that this is mostly superstition... or is it?
                tradition two
                  when cats want to become mates, one cat will "propose" to another with
                  a feather. what the cats decide to do with that feather - decorate, wear
                  it, etc, is up to them! no cat is sure where this tradition began.
                tradition three
                  at each full moon, tideclan cats believe their loved ones travel down from
                  silverpelt, thus a celebration begins! a feast, celebrating love, rivalry,
                  friendly fighting competitions, and so much more! a fun night, if you will.
                tradition four
                  when cats are freshly apprenticed, they will travel into the tidepool with
                  their new mentor. wading into the deep water, new apprentices will be
                  forced to swim, with only their mentor beside them, enabling a close,
                  deep bond to be made almost immediately.
      Last edited by lacke on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

-- ⋆ tideclan's warrior code

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:33 am

number one
                  defend your clan, even with your life. you may have friendships with cats
                  outside of the clan, but your loyalty must remain to your clan, as one day
                  you may meet said cats in battle.
                number two
                  elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before warriors
                  and apprentices. unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat
                  until they have hunted to feet the dependents.
                number three
                  kits must be six moons old to become an apprentice. if a kit is made an
                  apprentice before the age of six moons, starclan will punish the clan.
                number four
                  when a cat is given a ceremony (apprenticeship, warriorship, deputy,
                  retirements, and even kits being born), a feast will be had.
                number four
                  cats cannot become deputy without mentoring at least one apprentice.
                number five
                  the deputy will become the leader after the leader dies, retires, or is
                  exiled. after the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or
                  exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
                number six
                  a gathering of tideclan will be held every full moon. this gathering is
                  for cats alive and dead, and any concerns and comments can be made
                  at this gathering without judgement.
                number seven
                  boundaries must be checked and marked daily. challenge all trespassers.
                number eight
                  no warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is an outsider.
                number nine
                  the word of the clan leader is the warrior code.
                number ten
                  an honorable warrior does not need to kill to win their battles, unless they
                  are outside of the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
                number eleven
                  medicine cats are allowed to take mates, but they must balance their work
                  life and personal life, keeping all priorities even.
      Last edited by lacke on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

-- ⋆ tideclan beliefs

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:34 am

notable starclan cats
                  here
                visions
                  here
                omens
                  here
                prophecies
                  here
      Last edited by lacke on Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

-- ⋆ helpful information

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:35 am

helpful links
                  here
                roleplay links
                  here
                roleplay news
                  here
      Last edited by lacke on Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

-- ⋆ skipper leadership ceremony

Postby lacke » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:58 am

xx
          𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
            location: starclanxx tags: starclan cats, rosemoonxx words: 801xx post vibes: hand of god
            Admittedly, when Rosemoon was detailing the Starclan traditions and telling the ragtag group all about clan life, Skipper wasn't entirely sure what to think. The idea that cats became a higher being with nine entire lives sounded bizarre, albeit very intriguing. Now, here he was, side by side with Rosemoon, both of them standing in front of the crystal-like water located deep within the cave their group now called home. He stared forward at the water as Rosemoon stepped forward, looking deep into the water herself. Suddenly, faint mews could be heard drifting over the smooth water, and despite his hesitancy, the whispers that lingered around his ears drew him in.

As he approached a small pool in the middle, surrounded by various types of crystals, he stood with his paws just at the edge, and leaned over, peering wide-eyed into the shallow pool. Specks floated around, appearing almost like a pool of stars in front of him. Coincidence or not, it did seem rather inviting... Almost as if divine intervention forced him to do it, Skipper dutifully dropped into a crouch, and touched the tip of his nose to the ice cold water, a faint ripple crossing the pool as he did so.

As he awoke, he hazily blinked the blurriness out of his eyes, before slowly standing up, afraid to take his eyes off of the ground. Who would be waiting for him? He hadn't ever known any clan cats, and the cats that he knew in his adolescence surely wouldn't know or understand that there was a higher power. He kept his eyes glued to the ground, but a pair of paws made their way into his vision, forcing him to look up. In front of him stood a tall, proud calico molly. "Skipper, is it?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Skipper dutifully nodded, though he remained silent. "My name is Swanstar, a clan leader from a land far away." She stepped back with a flick of her tail. "I see Rosemoon brought you, and if she was the one to bring you, you must be the perfect choice. Now, are you ready to receive your nine lives?" Skipper hesitated but deeply nodded his head.

"I'll start off. Just so you know, this journey here today is not going to be nice. It will be filled with pain. We will be giving you lives that we've deemed you've needed, after watching you for some time." She paused, before standing up a bit taller. "I am here to give you the life of pride. Being a leader is something to be proud of - you're responsible for every cat in your clan. Be proud, and show them to be proud." She reached forward and touched Skipper between his ears with her muzzle, and the pain immediately coursed through him. He ducked his head, gritting his teeth, as the next cat stepped up.

"My name is Icepath. Like Swanstar, I am from a clan that you never would have heard of. Nevertheless, we are here to do one thing. I will be giving you the life of adventure. You all come from many places across this world, and while you may now be a group, never give up on adventure." Skipper bowed his head as she gave him the life, and rather than pain, this one set his heart ablaze. Adventure was something many of them were used to, and possibly missed.

The next seven lives came and went, each cat one that Skipper could not recognize.

"A life for acceptance."
            "A life for duty."
            "A life for wisdom."
            "A life for honoring past traditions."
            "A life for mentoring young cats wisely."
            "A life of love."
            A life of nobility."

Swanstar stepped back up, looking at him with a mix of pride and hope. "Now, tradition is for us to call each leader by their new name. So, I hail you by your new name, Skipperstar. Your old life is no more. You have now recieved the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Tideclan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code and traditions of former clans. Make sure you live each life with pride and dignity."

Skipper exhaled, before clearing his throat. "Uh, if its okay... I'd prefer to just go by... Skipper." He murmured quietly, gaze disappearing back to his paws. "I will do my best to live each of these lives according to the gifts you have made. I hope to make all of the former clans proud and plan to live in unity, no matter the cost. Even if I don't take on the full leader name... if that's okay."

"Alright then... Skipper. Go on and begin anew."
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me