✩ WOF ~ 3 Moons ✩ O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

✩ WOF ~ 3 Moons ✩ O&A

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:53 pm

There will be minor spoilers for all of the books, such as the tribes from the newest books.

Introduction

It has been thousands of years since the original tale of Wings of Fire, when the Dragonet Prophecy was told, when the Jade Mountain Prophecy was new, and when the Lost Continent had been rediscovered. These stories have been forgotten over generations of telling, and now new dragons soar in the skies.

Now, it's your turn to fly...

About

If you have not read Wings of Fire, I advise you read the books or the wiki, or you may not understand what's going on!

Thousands of years have passed since the War of SandWing Succession, and a new prophecy has rose. A world that was once at great peace will now crumble beneath the talons of a vicious beast. The dragons are now being hunted by a restless creature that has risen from the sea, and it is up to the tribes of Pyrrhia and Pantala to save the world. We need as many dragons as we can get!!

Discussion & Forms Thread
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ WOF ~ 3 Moons ✩ Rules

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:00 pm

Please follow the rules of both CS and this thread! Thank you.

Rules

1. Roleplaying as cannon characters is against the rules! Your character may have the same name as any characters as long as they are not the protagonist or antagonist.
2. Please follow the world-building of Wings of Fire. You may have headcannons, but please try to be cannon! (Example: Blue MudWing OCs, green SkyWing OCs, or SeaWings blowing fire are not allowed.)
3. No Animus magic. It leads to too much violence and it's unfair to the other dragons. Just like in the books, it doesn't work anymore, but things that are already enchanted still work. Please ask before you introduce an enchanted object into the roleplay.
4. The maximum amount of tribes a hybrid can be is 3.
5. You can have as many characters as you want, but please try to play them equally as active if possible! Only 2 characters can be royal or the army general!
6. You must PM me (RoxyTBDW) in order to become a royal or part of the army!
7. Have fun <3!!
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ WOF ~ 3 Moons ✩ Worldbuilding

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:09 pm

Worldbuilding

All information is provided by the Wings of Fire Wiki.

"Pyrrhia (pronounced "pie-ri-ah"), also known as the Distant Kingdoms by the dragons of Pantala, is the sole setting of the Wings of Fire series during the first ten books, as well as the main setting of the Legends and Winglets books. Pyrrhia is a large continent with highly varied geographical regions, listed as the Ice Kingdom, the Kingdom of Sand, the Sky Kingdom, the Mud Kingdom, the Rainforest Kingdom, the Kingdom of the Sea, and the Night Kingdom. There is also the Old Night Kingdom, also known as the lost city of night, located on a peninsula southwest of the Kingdom of Sand. During the time of Darkstalker, this peninsula used to be larger, forming the "claw" of Pyrrhia. The humans who inhabit Pyrrhia live in human settlements.

Pantala (pronounced "pahn-tahl-la"), also known as the Lost Continent by the dragons of Pyrrhia, is one of the two known continents in the Wings of Fire series, the other being Pyrrhia. It takes multiple days of traveling from the west of Pyrrhia to get there. Its existence was hinted at occasionally, before being confirmed at the end of Darkness of Dragons. The Pantalan dragon tribes include SilkWings, HiveWings, LeafWings, and the extinct BeetleWings." - Wings of Fire Wiki

Due to age inconsistency in the books, here are my own fan-made age ranges and stages. Please follow them.

1 - Baby
2-3 - Juvenile
4-6 - Child
7-9 - Teenager
10-79 - Adult
80-100+ - Elder

Usually, the dragons in Wings of Fire live to be about 100 years old, sometimes a little bit older.
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ WOF ~ 3 Moons ✩ Characters

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:16 pm

Characters

If a role is taken, you are NOT allowed to become it. Also, per post please use the following format (and feel free to fancy it up, but don't remove anything! Please submit your form on the discussions and forms thread BEFORE posting here, and wait for me to accept it.
Code: Select all
[center][b]Character name | tribe | age | role | pronouns | home[/b][/center]

rp text here! maybe use "quotation marks" during dialogue! like a story :]

MudWings
[url=link]Queen Name[/url]
[url=link]King Name[/url]
[url=link]Princess Name[/url]
[url=link]Prince Name[/url]
[url=link]General Name[/url]
[url=link]Soldier Name[/url]
[url=link]Name[/url]

SandWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

SeaWings
Beluga

SkyWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

RainWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

IceWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

NightWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

HiveWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

SilkWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

LeafWings
[url=link]Name[/url]

Hybrids
[url=link]User[/url]

The Great Evil Beast
This creature is played by RoxyTBDW
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:19 pm

🐋 Beluga | SeaWing | 13 Years (Dragon years) | Citizen | She/her| Kingdom of The Sea 🌊

Beluga stretched out her talons, flaring her wings as she yawned to wake herself up. Her violet scales were illuminated by pale violet glowing scales, which signaled in Aquatic 'Good morning' to the nearby SeaWings who had fallen asleep in the coral. She fixed the seaweed caught around her neck and angled herself upward, spiraling up to the very surface at a very quick pace. She burst out of the water into the open, looking at the bright sky. There were clouds dotted in the sky, and the sun was so bright she had to cover her face with a talon so she could see the bright blue above. A seagull squealed at her and she ducked as a wave was about to smack her in the face.

Lifting herself back up after the waves had cooled down, she swam quickly to the beach. She crawled up, shaking the webbing of her wings and back out, water spraying onto the already wet sand. Yawning, she pulled herself forwards and out of the sea and she curled up on the warm sand. She was peaceful. Carefully, she traced a drawing of a whale into the sand with a claw.

Last bumped by RoxyTBDW on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:19 pm.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me