All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Postby RedBlack » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:51 am

Rumour has it that a long time ago, this place used to be vast and green and home to 4 groups of cats.
Those days are long gone now, all that remains nowadays is a cold and grey twoleg jungle.
But sometimes history has an odd-way of repeating itself, cats abandoned and turned away by twolegs have begun to group together in a small pocket of land the twolegs left green.
This small area of land can only support so many cats, and with twolegs bringing their kits and dogs all the time food is scarce and times are always hard.

But sometimes in the hardest of times the path forward sometimes become clear.

-Premise-
This RP takes place in what remains of the old clan territories and focuses around a group of loners, rogues and ex-kittypets who form a makeshift clan of their own in a small park, as stated food is always scarce even in the middle of greenleaf and there are almost always twolegs, dogs and monsters to watch out for.
When the story moves along a little more there is the possibility of the group going on a journey to find a safer place to settle.

-Rules-
All of Tess' rules apply
No being your own mate/crush/mentor
Only use warrior swears such as Foxdung, mousedung, ect..
Timeskip for mating and kitting
Know something about the Warriors world please
No powers or special abilities
Use real warrior names please
No Mary Sues or Gray Stus
No Powerplaying or Godmoding
No more than one high ranking position per person. Ex. You can't be the deputy and Medicine cat apprentice
3 characters per person + 1 kit when they're born into the RP
If you are unable to post for a while please let me know. If you don't and are inactive for two weeks your characters will be removed
-Be kind and inclusive to everyone and if you have any concerns or issues please reach out to me!

Discussion and Applications below

Last edited by RedBlack on Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Postby RedBlack » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:59 am

Leader - The cat in charge, only has one life like the rest of their group
Deputy - second in command, chosen to succeed the leader
Healer - closest thing to a medicine cat these cats have, has a knack for healing and occassionally gets weird dreams from unknown sources
Hunters - Cats trained in hunting, smaller and faster than the rest of their group
Guards - larger cats chosen to guard the camp, watch over the area and keep out intruders
Apprentices - younger cats training to be either hunters or guards
Queens - pregnant or nursing cats, two perma queens allowed
Kits - kittens younger than 6 moons old
Elders - cats that are too old/suffering from a permanent condition and unable to hunt or guard

IT IS CURRENTLY NEWLEAF
SEASON WILL CHANGE AT THE START OF JUNE

-Alliegances-
Leader: Red (RedBlack)

Deputy: Ebony (Lights.Out)

Healer: Erebos (Queen of Flames)

Hunters: Trixie(RedBlack)
Tiger (Cradily)
Snake (Rae'tia)

Stark (Cradily)

Guards: Night (RedBlack)
Joel (Cradily)
Dolly (Lights.Out)
Ouroboros (Queen of Flames)
Thorin (Rae'tia)

Apprentices: Atlas - Hunter Apprentice(Lights.Out)
Queen Catherine - Hunter Apprentice(Queen of Flames)
Quill - Guard Apprentice(Maplejay)

Queens: Sygin (Rae'tia)

Kits:

Elders:

Cats Outside of the Clan: Sora (Firelight_AA)
Roxas (Firelight_AA)
Axel (Firelight_AA)

-Mentors and Apprentices-
Trixie training Atlas
Tiger training Queen Catherine
Joel training Quill

-Family-
Ebony - mother of Atlas
Erebos - Ouroboros - half siblings
Thorin - Uncle of Sygin
Sora - Roxas - Siblings
Axel - related to Sora and Roxas

-Relationships-
Queen Catherine has a crush on Atlas
Last edited by RedBlack on Wed May 03, 2023 6:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:32 pm

Red - Leader - Tags: Open

Red slipped out of his den and looked about the small area that had become to the small group of cats and watched carefully. Things were getting harder and they needed more cats to hunt and guard and there still was no healer. But he had promised a safe place for any cat that needed it and that meant taking the good with the bad.

Trixie - Hunter - Tags: Tiger

Trixie looked around for her fellow hunter, they needed food for the group.
Upon spotting Tiger, Trixie padded over and dipped her head in greeting. "Hey Tiger, want to head out and try and find something to eat while there's no dogs or twolegs around?"

Night - Guard - Tags: Joel

Night was sitting quietly at the small opening that lead to the camp of the group. Morning was begining to roll in, the sun begining rise and the park wass starting to wake up. Night silently hoped today would be quiet with as few twolegs and dogs as possible. It was the one good thing that leafbare would bring but leafbare was nowhere close.

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:04 am

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie

Tiger had been snacking on a small gecko when Trixie padded up to her. "Sure thing!" she replied eagerly, swiping her tongue around her jaws. She crunched up the last bit of her meal and jumped to her paws, ready to begin the day. "Where should we look?"

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Night

Joel squinted against the early morning light that had begun to filter into their makeshift camp. He had been awake since before dawn--he was more of a night owl, really--but had tried to get as much sleep as he could while it remained dark. Now, he rose to his paws and slid out of his nest, making his way over to Night, who had fittingly been the night guard. "Morning," he grunted to the large black tom. "I can take over for you if you want to go sleep a while."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:40 am

Trixie - Hunter - Tags: Tiger

"Well, sun's coming up... twolegs will be start appearing so I guess we stick to the bushes?" Trixie tilted her head and shook the dust out of her fur. "Maybe we shouldn't wander too far... the guards can only do so much I guess"
Trixie looked towards the entrance to the clearing, already mentally prepping to hide.

Night - Guard - Tags: Joel

Night blinked and gave a tired smile to his fellow guard "morning Joel, sleep ok?" he yawned and stretched out a little, already hearing his nest calling his name. He was quite thankful to see the dark grey tom, nighttime seemed to just drag on sometimes, especially when every little noise seemed to be hiding danger to the currently tiny group

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:26 am

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie

"I guess," Tiger echoed unenthusiastically, then added, "It's still early though, so there shouldn't be too many twolegs out yet. And you know, there's a lot of lizards that come out about this time to sun themselves, especially in that twoleg-kit play-place." She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but the older twolegs always liked to take their twoleg kits to a specific area of the park where there were lots of oddly-shaped structures to climb on and swing from. "Plus, there's lots of good hiding spots there if we really needed them." Her eyes brightened a little, as if the extra challenge of trying to stay hidden from twolegs and their kits as well as prey excited her. "But, you know, it's up to you..."

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Night

"Okay as I ever do," Joel grunted in response. In truth, he was a light sleeper and woke at even the slightest noise or movement. He had been that way for a while. "Go on, then. Get some sleep." He tapped Night's shoulder with his tail as he sat down at the camp's entrance to take his place. "I'll wake you if anything exciting happens." Not that he suspected anything would.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:01 pm

Trixie - Hunter - Tags: Tiger, open

"That sounds like a good idea Tiger" Trixie smiled "And even if there's no prey there it's usually warm around that spot! We can warm up and have a bit more energy for later in the day" the place were the two-legs took their kits had always baffled her, places to climb and run and play. Perhaps it was the place they were trained? Either way, it wasn't any of her business and Tiger was right, lizards like the things the kits climbed on and there was plenty of hiding places.

Night - Guard - Tags: Joel, open

Night yawned and stretched out his stiff and tired muscles out as he stood up, as much as he knew that his role was important it was always nice when he was relieved of his nightly watch. He planned on sleeping until sunhigh before helping Joel and Dolly with watching over the camp and the hunters. "Thanks Joel, give me a shout if you need some help..."
Night padded into the small den for the guards and hunters and curled up in his nest, almost instantly falling asleep

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:56 am

• Ebony •
deputy |
bio | tags: open

Her eyes opened a small bit and she sighed. Morning already. She got up and stretched, waking up each of her limbs. Her orange eyes darted around, settling on each cat and ensuring nothing was wrong. Finally, her gaze settled upon Atlas. She let out a gentle purr of relief at seeing him, although he looked too busy for her to go speak with him. For now, she settled down to eat a small bird.

• Atlas •
hunter apprentice |
bio | mentor: Trixie | tags: Trixie, Tiger

He looked around, excited, searching for his mentor. His eyes found her and he jumped up, running over to meet her. “Good morning!” He mewed to the two hunters. “Are you guys going out hunting?” He tried his best to contain his restlessness, but it was hard. At the age of 11 moons now, he knew he was so close to being a real hunter. He could just feel it. If he worked a little more, he was sure he would be made one in no time.

• Dolly •
guard |
bio | tags: Joel

She nodded in greeting to Night as he passed her on her way to Joel. She sat down near the tom and gave him a cheerful greeting. “Good morning Joel!” She didn’t expect him to say anything in return. After her time working with him she had become accustomed to his silent ways. She usually didn’t mind the quiet.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:09 am

Trixie - Hunter - Apprentice: Atlas - Tags: Tiger, Atlas

Trixie smiled and dipped her head greeting at the sign of her apprentice bounding over to them. "Good morning Atlas, looks like you had a good rest, and yes we are about to head out hunting." She always felt a small warmth of pride at the sight of the young cat she had been training, he had plenty of potentional and was going to be a great asset to the group when he became a full hunter. "We're going to hunt around the place the twoleg kits play, Tiger thinks there will lizards warming up before the twolegs start arriving." Despite how skilled Atlas was shaping up to there was always the fear of something going wrong, especially because the twolegs were coming more and more as the weather improved.

Red - Leader - Tags: Ebony

Red was still watching over the group from just outside of the small bush that classed at his den. With the weather warming up there would be more prey, but warmer weather meant more twolegs and more dogs. Upon spotting his deputy Red rose to his paws and approached, sitting down next to Ebony as she ate. "Good morning" he meowed rather quietly

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:05 am

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie, Atlas

"Sweet!" Tiger was just about to dart out of camp when Atlas, Trixie's apprentice, ran up to meet them. "Morning, Atlas!" she replied with a grin. When Trixie explained their hunting plan to him, she nodded. "Yeah, come with us!" She realized that if Trixie was bringing her apprentice, she should probably bring hers too. "I guess I should bring Queen Catherine too, right?" she meowed, half to Trixie and half to herself. Sometimes she forgot she had an apprentice; it was especially weird because she and Queen Catherine--whose name Tiger still found a bit strange--were the same age. For that matter, Tiger was only a few moons older than Atlas. Still, she didn't dislike being a mentor; she just didn't really feel like one.

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Dolly

Joel acknowledged Dolly's greeting with a flick of his ear and a gruff "Mornin'." He didn't particularly mind the she-cat's company; she was cheerful and more talkative than him, but not annoyingly so, and she seemed to respect his preference for quiet most of the time. Still, he decided he might as well make a bit of small talk, just to be polite. "Sleep well?" he asked after a moment or two, not knowing what else to say.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me