Warrior Cats; Shattered Bonds (WIP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Warrior Cats; Shattered Bonds (WIP)

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:32 am

Please do not post yet!

Warrior Cats; Shattered Bonds
Discussion Thread

Main (You are here) | Introduction | Story base line | Territories and Maps | About the Clans | Characters | Relationships | Prophecies | Other Information

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cats; Shattered Bonds

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:14 am

Main | Introduction (You are here) | Story base line | Territories and Maps | About the Clans | Characters | Relationships | Prophecies | Other Information

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan wrote:Gather round young ones. What story would you like to hear about today? How the Clans began? That's a good choice young one. Now hush up kits. Let's see, where to begin... Ahh yes;

SPACE SPACELong ago, before you were born, before even I was born, there was a time of peace. Before the peace there was a great battle. A great battle between the three clans of the territories. Each thought they had a just cause to have more land than the others. Barkclan- the Patient and Caring, Foxclan- The cunning and distrustful, and finally there was Pineclan the Resourceful and Logical.
SPACE SPACEBoth Foxclan and Pineclan looked down on Barkclan for their willingness to take in outsiders. They believed that non warrior blood made the clans weak. Foxclan thought themselves to be the best clan in the territories, not trusting the other two clans. Finding ways to spy on Pineclan, for they were fearful of Pineclans power. Now Pineclan focused on Foxclan. Pineclan, being a logical group, knew that Barkclan would not be likely to attack them, but Foxclan on the other hand, would not hesitate to attack even the slightest notion.
SPACE SPACEWhen a Pineclan 'spy' was found on Foxclan territory, Foxclan was furious, taking the cat prisoner and sending a message to the Pineclan leader. Pineclan was not happy about this and demanded they return their warrior, but Foxclan refused, plunging the two clans into an endless feud.
SPACE SPACETensions were high, many battles broke out around the borders, many cats were injured in these bloody skirmishes. Barkclan tried to stay out of it, keeping to their own territory, and not getting involved in the arguments of Foxclan and Pineclan. This strategy worked for a while, but Foxclan started losing the battles, as they were losing warriors to illness as well as injuries. Foxclan created a plot that would go down in clan history. They came up with a way to get Barkclan to join the fight, so there was another clan Pineclan had to fight against and then they could recover.
SPACE SPACEA Foxclan patrol cornered the Barkclan deputy along with a couple warriors, they dispatched all of them, there was a Traitor among the Pineclan cats, and that cat marked the bodies with Pineclan scent so that Barkclan would think it was Pineclan not them. When Barkclan found out that the deputy and three warriors had been killed they were furious. Naturally, smelling the Pineclan scent on the bodies, Barkclan's leader went to see Pineclan's leader.
SPACE SPACEPinceclan's leader insisted that they had nothing to do with the deaths of the deputy and warriors. Barkclan, along with the help of Pineclan's leader, investigated and found signs the Foxclan was behind this tragedy. And thus the great battle began. Foxclan had called upon a group of fierce rouges near the two-leg place and now, stronger than ever, they launched and attack on Barkclan and Pineclan.
SPACE SPACEThis great battle went on for many days, not cats were able to rest or eat, as there was constant fighting. Foxclan was eventually defeated, and the clans, unable to go back to the old ways with so few cats that had survived, were forced to scatter, and the clans were no more. But a small group remained, dreaming to restore the clans to their former glory.
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cats; Shattered Bonds

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:41 am

Main | Introduction | Story base line (You are here) | Territories and Maps | About the Clans | Characters | Relationships | Prophecies | Other Information

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story Line:

SPACE SPACEThe cats of Barkclan and Pineclan have been scattered around the area surrounding the old territories. A small group remained, dreaming to one day restore the Clans to their former glory and return to the old ways with peace. One of the cats in this group is and old medicine cat named Rookstep. With no need to reach Starclan, he had lost touch with their ancestors.
SPACE SPACEOne night, Rookstep received a dream from the old leaders. They gave him a prophecy of restoration. Rookstep, spent many moons trying to figure out it's meaning, but to no avail. Just as he was about to give up hope of saving the clans legacy, something changed. A group of cats appeared in the meeting hollow of the old territories, having no idea where they were or how they got there. This group of 8 cats didn't know it yet, but they will change the course of the future.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me