【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:17 am

【RAINCLAN】

「History」
Long ago, the forest was in chaos. There was no hierarchy, some cats lived in small groups but most were completely alone. They all fought for prey and territory. But one day, Starclan went into the dreams of 4 cats and gave them a mission. They were meant to bring the forest cats together. It wasn’t easy, as many of the cats were unwilling to listen and were very distrustful, but in the end they were finally convinced. Thus Rainclan was created.

「Territory」
Deep in the trees, you’ll find Rainclan. Their main camp is at the heart of the forest, in a small ravine. The dens are under the roots of large trees and in large bushes. There is a ledge to the side of the ravine, where the leader will call meetings. There are some stepping stones to get to the top and it has a fair amount of room to stand. The deputy sits on one of the large stones. Near the side of the ledge, there are some fallen rocks that make up the leaders den. The freshkill pile lies near the ledge. Near the camp is a large meadow. It’s filled with gorgeous flowers and tall grass that hits just below an average sized cats shoulders. In the middle it’s fairly bare. That’s where apprentices usually complete their battle training. On the other side of camp is a large river. The water usually doesn’t flow very fast except after a storm, so it’s usually safe to cross and hunt on the other side, where there is a larger variety of prey. All cats are trained as strong swimmers in case they ever need to cross it. Although crossing is still a risk, as with more prey comes more predators.

「Prey」
»The most common prey to catch are mice, voles, squirrels, rabbits, shrews, thrushes, finches, sparrows, starlings, and magpies
»Some cats choose to catch fish if they are more skilled at it
»There may be the occasional frog or snake in the fresh kill pile
»All cats are strongly discouraged from catching birds of prey, as it’s very high risk and impossible to do alone

「Predators」
»Common predators are badgers, foxes, and birds of prey
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【RAINCLAN】RP

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:17 am

【RULES】

1. All site rules apply
2. You may have up to six characters, only one can be a high rank
3. Prophecy cats are not high rank, they are first come first serve
4. No motherless kits, please find them an adoptive parent
5. LGBTQ+ cats are allowed!
6. All forms and OOC chats go in the discussion thread
7. Please disable your sig when posting here and in the discussion thread, it makes everything look cleaner!
8. No major drama without first asking me
9. Please try to write at least 3 sentences, it gets pretty boring when you’re only getting 1 sentence replies
10. No powerplaying
11. No being your own mate/crush/mentor/apprentice
12. If you are inactive for 10 days without saying anything, I will pm you, after 15 days your characters will be removed, please just announce if you will be inactive for a while! Please try to be as active as possible, I want to keep this rp alive!
13. About 20 pages, one moon will pass
14. If you have ANY questions please feel free to PM me!
All rules are subject to change!

【ANNOUNCEMENTS】

We are currently not looking for any more apprentices! I want to keep the apprentice:warrior ratio at a manageable number! All other roles are still open!
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:18 am

【PROPHECY】
There is not currently a prophecy, if you have any ideas feel free to let me know!
Last edited by Lights.Out on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:19 am

「Leader」(1/1)
Silverstar | ♀ | 46 moons (9/9 lives) | Lights.Out

「Deputy」(1/1)
Patchheart | ♀ | 52 moons | Gayyams

「Medicine Cat」(1/1)
Brittleleaf | ♂ | 109 moons | luca balsa.

「Medicine Cat Apprentice」(1/1)
Amberpaw | ♂ | 12 moons | Queen of flames

「Warriors」(8/∞)
Appleheart | ♀ | 23 moons | Lights.Out
Whitemist | ♂ | 27 moons | Queen of flames
Bearstep | ♂ | 42 moons | luca balsa.
Blackpelt | ♂ | 35 moons | Lights.Out
Wolfheart | ♀ | 40 moons | Nyverria
Tigerblaze | ♂ | 26 moons | Nyverria
Burnshadow | ♂ | 27 moons | DylanJollyRancher
Cinnamonfur | ♀ | 27 moons | coffee.berry
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user

「Apprentices」(6/15)
Goosepaw | ♂ | 10 moons | Lights.Out
Minnowpaw | ♀ | 10 moons | Lights.Out
Dawnpaw | ♀ | 11 moons | Gayyams
Kestrelpaw | ♀ | 9 moons | Nyverria
Jaguarpaw | ♂ | 10 moons | DylanJollyRancher
Sorrelpaw | ♀ | 9 moons | coffee.berry
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user

「Queens & Kits」(1-2/3)
Owleyes | ♀ | 27 moons | Queen of flames
Flowerkit | ♀ | 5 moons | Queen of flames
Iriskit | ♀ | 5 moons | Queen of flames
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user

「Elders」(1/5)
Stonecloud | ♂ | 117 moons | Lights.Out
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user

「Loners & Rogues」(1/5)
Blue | ♂ | 32 moons | Queen of flames
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user

「Kittypets」(0/2)
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user
Name | ♂♀ | moons | user
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:50 am, edited 17 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:19 am

【RELATIONS】

「Romance」
Blackpelt likes Patchheart

x and x like eachother

x and x are mates

「Family」
Silverstar and Owlfeather are the parents of Minnowpaw and Goosepaw
Owleyes and Aquastep are the parents of Flowerkit and Iriskit
Patchheart and Oxstorm are the parents of Dawnpaw

Minnowpaw and Goosepaw are siblings
Owleyes and Whitemist are siblings
Flowerkit and Iriskit are siblings
Tigerblaze and Kestrelpaw are siblings

「Mentors」
Brittleleaf mentors Amberpaw
Patchheart mentors Goosepaw
Bearstep mentors Minnowpaw
Silverstar mentors Dawnpaw
Whitemist mentors Kestrelpaw
Tigerblaze mentors Jaguarpaw
Burnshadow mentors Sorrelpaw
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:05 pm

【SEASON】
The weather has started to warm and Greenleaf has arrived, prey is abundant and so are predators, rain is still plentiful

The roleplay starts here!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:05 pm

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: open

She opened her eyes to see the gentle light of dawn creeping over the horizon. With a great sigh, she heaved herself to her paws and stretched. She padded out of her den and looked around. A few cats had already started to stir. Quietly, she went and found a comfortable place to sit while she waited for more cats to wake up.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: open

He came back into the camp, his mouth filled with a fair load of prey. He had been up for a while, unable to sleep. He dropped it in the fresh kill pile and grabbed a small mouse for himself. A gentle breeze ruffled his long pelt and he found a place to settle down and begin eating.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: open

She rolled around and kept her eyes shut, not wanting to get up. After a bit longer she groaned and drug herself to her paws. “I should be ready in case they need me for a patrol…” She thought, dragging her feet as she slowly left the warriors den.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Goosepaw, open

She got up and jumped onto her still sleeping brother. “Get up get up!” She whispered excitedly, not wanting to wake the other apprentice. She pawed at him, nipping at his ears, before jumping to her feet and bouncing out of the den.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: Minnowpaw, open

He woke to his sister jumping on him and groaned. “Okay okay I’m up get off of me,” He groaned again, quieter this time. After a moment she stopped pestering him and he peeked his eyes open. When she was gone he got up slowly and followed her out.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: open

His eyes opened and he shut them again as soon as the light flooded in. He grumbled and repositioned himself. “I’m too old to be up this early, I did my time as a warrior,” Once comfortable he fell back asleep.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:51 pm

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Blackpelt, open
Bearstep was already up bright and early getting a headstart to the new day. Padding into camp Bearstep returned from a quick morning solo hunt, a squirrel dangling by its tail in his mouth. He made his way to the fresh kill pile, dropping the squirrel and exchanging it for a shrew instead as to leave the bigger prey for his clanmates. "Morning Blackpelt." He said with a polite dip of his head "Seems we had the same idea this morning, didn't we?" He asked with a soft laugh before taking a seat next to him and digging in.

Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; open
Brittleleaf sat outside the medicine cat den watching as the clan awoke. His tail slowly swished across the ravine floor od the camp as he stretched out his front paws to rest his head upon. His old bones ached to get a move on and start the day, but he decided not to force Amberpaw up and at it early today and instead waiting for his apprentice to wake from the den behind him.
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:06 pm

🧡 Patchheart 🧡
Deputy | She-cat | 52 Moons | Apprentice: Goosepaw | Tags: Minnowpaw, Goosepaw, open

Patchheart had already been awake for a while. She always tended to get up a little earlier than everyone else to check over the things that would be hard with waking cats around. She checked the walls of the camp to make sure no rocks would be falling any time soon, and around the dens for any mold or signs of the rock moving. Satisfied, and because her clan was waking up, she padded towards the apprentices. She purrs at the two of them, sitting down near their den to greet them. "Good morning, apprentices! Are you ready for today? It's a wonderful, warm day out here in the sunshine."

🌅 Dawnpaw 🌅
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Mentor: Silverstar | Tags: Open!

If Dawnpaw wasn't already awake and cleaning her paws, the racket her fellow apprentices were making would've. She slinks out of the den past the two, ignores her mother's greeting, and heads off to sit somewhat near her mentor. Though, she makes no movement to aknowledge her either. She resumes cleaning off her paws.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:15 pm

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: open

She watched her apprentice, keeping her eyes glued to the young cat. After a short while she looked away, thinking. “I need to take a look at her hunting skills, but I also want to analyze her fighting too…” Lost in thought, she shuffled her paws a little, trying to decide the best route to take.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: Bearstep, open

He looked at Bearstep as he approached and listened to him. “Yes it appears so,” He replied, nodding his head slightly. He glanced over at the apprentices and then back at Bearstep. “How’s training with Minnowpaw,” He asked the large tom, glancing back at the apprentices. He was less stressed without an apprentice of his own, but he still liked to see how their training was going.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: open

Sitting near the edge of the ravine, she could feel herself dozing off. She shook her head to wake herself up. “A trip to the river might be nice,” Her eyes darted around once more, checking that she wasn’t needed, and she stood to leave. A large yawn escaped her as she slowly made her way out of the camp. “Just a quick refresher and I’ll be back in no time!” Without a second thought, she stepped out into the trees.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Patchheart, Goosepaw, open

She looked at the deputy with bright eyes. “Good morning! I am SO ready for today!” She exclaimed, sitting up extra straight and taking in the warm air. She could just barely remember the last greenleaf, she had been much younger then and her memories were hazy, but she recognized the feelings this change in weather gave her.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: Patchheart, Minnowpaw, open

He let his sister speak before turning to his mentor. “What will we be doing today?” He asked, his usually calm demeanor gave way to show a little excitement. As he got closer and closer to becoming a warrior he continued to become more eager to learn. He knew he still had a little ways to go, but just the thought that it was coming up was enough to keep him happy.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: open

After a while of tossing and turning, he finally forced himself to get up. “I guess I have no choice, time to get up” He grumbled, dragging himself into a sitting position. As he started to tame his pelt he could hear his clanmates and knew the day had begun.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me