LakeClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

LakeClan

Postby Mist » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:02 pm

LakeClan was founded by a loner who spent his kithood in a group of cats who lived in a twoleg place. After coming of age he decided to leave and find a new home. His travels took him far from the twoleg place and brought him to a forest with a lake in it. Over time he gathered loners and rouges who lived in the area and they formed a Clan where Lakestar brought some of the traditions from his homeland into the warrior code. One of them being the arragement of mates. A tradition which continues to this day in a modified manner. When two cats decide they want to be mates they tell the leader who will then hold a ceremony to "assign" them as mates.

Territory:
Half of the territory is a pine forest and the other is fields. There is a lake in the middle where the cats can swim and catch fish.

Season:
Greenleaf

Weather:
Drought

Rules:
All of Tess' rules apply
No being your own mate/crush
Only use warrior swears such as Foxdung, mousedung, ect..
Timeskip for mating and kitting
Know something about the Warriors world please
No powers or special abilities
Use real warrior names please
No Mary Sues or Gray Stus
No Powerplaying or Godmoding
No more than one high ranking position per person. Ex. You can't be the deputy and Medicine cat apprentice
You may have as many characters as you can handle
Try to keep genders even
If you are unable to post for a while please let me know. If you don't and are inactive for three weeks your characters will be removed

Post forms here

[left]LakeClan
Leader: Eaglestar - Dark brown tom with lighter brown head and dark green eyes (Mist)
Deputy:Open
Medicne Cats: Leafsoul - Light brown bengal she-cat with green eyes (Queen of Flames)
Pearlscar - Golden tabby tom with white paws and muzzle and ocean blue eyes (normiesamiright)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Gingerpaw - Large red tabby tom with orange eyes (Lights.out)

Warriors
Mossleap - Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes (Mist)
Twistedsun - Long-haired silver tabby tom with lime green eyes and twisted left back leg (Queen of Flames)
Fadedshadow - Pretty scarred chocolate tortie she-cat with amber eyes (Queen of Flames)
Fallensone - Long-haired brown/black tom with bright honey colored eyes (Queen of Flames)
Brindlefang -Black bengal tom with one gold eye and one blue eye (Queen of Flames)
Ravenmoon - Pale silver tabby she-cat with three black paws and pale green eyes (normiesamiright)
Aspenheart - Brown tabby tom with a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, legs, and green eyes (normiesamiright)
Rabbitcloud - Tall and thin white and brown tom with hazel eyes (Lights.out)
Heatherstream - Pretty cream colored she-cat with light green eyes (Lights.out)
Nighfrost - Black tom with a white patch on his chest and green eyes (~Raining Fire~)
Moonshadow - Slender white she-cat with green eyes (~Raining Fire~)
Stonehowl - Lean silver tabby tom with pale green eyes (rosebug)
Southsong - Silver tabby tom with blue-green eyes (Cradlily)
Kestrelface - Small black and white tom with amber eyes (Maplejay)
Birchflight - Long-haired white she-cat with blue-gray eyes (Maplejay)

Apprentices
Ivypaw - Light gray she-cat with dark gray flecks and green eyes (Mist)
Nettlepaw - Dark gray tom with a white splotch on his back and ice blue eyes (Mist)
Lilacpaw - White lilac lynx point tom with bright blue eyes (Queen of Flames)
Spottedpaw - Brown and orange torbie she-cat with amber eyes (Queen of Flames)
Peachpaw - Fluffy dark calico she-cat with yellow/green eyes (Queen of Flames)
Wolfpaw - Fluffy gray tom with green eyes (~Raining Fire~)
Thymepaw - Grayish-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (Cradlily)

Queens
Starlingsong - Pale brown tabby she-cat with white paws and amber eyes {Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit} (Mist)
Lilyjaw - Dark brown and orange tabby calico she-cat with deep amber eyes {Kits: Vanillakit} (Queen of Flames)
Creamflower - Cream colored she-cat with dark brown points and bright blue eyes (Animals65)
Lakesong - Long-haired dark gray she-cat with blue eyes (RedBlack)

Kits
Wolfkit - Large brown tabby tom with green eyes {Starlingsong and Pinestep (Mist)
Icekit - White tom with amber eyes [Starlingsong and Pinestep} (Mist)
Patchkit - Mottled brown and black she-cat with amber eyes {Starlingsong and Pinestep} (Mist)
Vanillakit - White she-cat with one ice blue eye and one yellow/green eye {Lilyjaw and Smudgefeather} (Queen of Flames)
Dapplekit - Calico she-cat with green eyes {Honeyleg and Unknown Tom} (Lights.out)
Spiderkit - Black tom with green eyes {Honeyleg[/strike] and Unknown Tom} (Lights.out)

Elders
Silverleap - Silver tabby she-cat with greeen/hazel eyes and a large scar on her back right leg (Lights.out)
Dappleflower - Calico she-cat with green eyes (luca balsa.)

Cats outside the Clan
Calcifer - Long-haired pale ginger tom with green eyes (luca balsa.)
Winter - Large long-haired white she-cat with amber eyes (normiesamiright)
[coolor=navy]Merlin[/color] - Large long-haired silver tabby tom with amber eyes and a piece of his left ear missing (RedBlack)

StarClan
Pinestep - Brown tabby tom with green eyes
Deerleap - Pale brown she-cat with amber eyes
Jaykindle - Pale silver tabby tom with black paws and ice blue eyes (normiesamiright)
Stormpeak - Sleek gray she-cat with green eyes and scars all over her left hind leg (normiesamiright)
Lionkit - Long-haired white she-cat with ice blue eyes and a scar along her neck (normiesamiright)
Amberkit - Dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes and a scar along his neck (normiesamiright)

Dark Forset
Frostheart - Long-haired white cat with ice blue eyes and scars across their nose and an x shaped scar on their tail (normiesamiright)

Crushes and Mates
    Leafsoul likes Eaglestar
    Vanillakit likes Icekit
    Ravenmoon likes Aspenpelt
    Creamflower likes Brindlefang
    Stonehowl likes Fadedshadow
    Birchflight likes Southsong

Mentors and Apprentices

Stonehowl mentors Ivypaw
    Heahterstream mentors Nettlepaw
    Rabbicloud mentors Lilacpaw
    Aspenheart mentors Spottedpaw
    Ravenmoon mentors Peachpaw
    Leafsoul and Pearlscar mentor Gingerpaw
    Brindlefang mentors Wolfpaw
    Fallenstone mentors Thymepaw

Family Ties
    Pinestep and Deerleap are the parents of Mossleap
    Pinestep and Starlingsong are the parents of Eaglestar, Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit
    Ivypaw, and Nettlepaw are siblings
    Lilyjaw is the the mother of Leafsoul, Brindlefang, Peachpaw, and Vanillakit
    Lilacpaw and Spottedpaw are siblings
    Jaykindle and Ravenmoon are siblings
    Pearlscar is the adopted son of Ravenmoon and Jaykindle
    Dapplekit and Spiderkit are siblings
    Nightfrost and Moonshadow are siblings
    Frostheart and Stormpeak are the parents of Lionkit and Amberkit
    Stormpeak and Winter are sisters
    Kestrelface and Birchflight are siblings
Last edited by Mist on Tue May 02, 2023 5:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LakeClan

Postby Mist » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:12 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/8 lives/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Eaglestar yawned as he made his way out of his den with a stretch. "Looks like it's going to be another hot day," he meowed with a soft sigh as he glanced up at the sky which was bright and clear. "I wish this drought would end already."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor:Heatherstream/Crush: Open/Tags: Ivypaw, Open
Nettlepaw's tail twitched slightly as he crouched down in his nest. His gaze was laser focused on the sleeping form of his sister next to him. With a small wiggle he pounced and purred softly when he felt his paws hit his target. "Time to get up!" he meowed with a small smirk. He didn't wait to see his sister's reaction to being pounced on before using her as a fuzzy springboard and pouncing away and heading out into camp.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Duskpelt/Crush: Open/Tags: Nettlepaw, Open
Ivypaw grunted softly when her brother pounced on her. "Okay I'm up," she muttered softly before hissing softly as Nettlepaw used her to pounce out of the den. Once she was free she slowly sat up in her nest and began to quickly groom her pelt before heading outside.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Wolfkit blinked as he awoke and slowly untangled himself from his littermates. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure his mother was still asleep before grinning and darting to the nursery entrance.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Patchkit/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:47 am

Leafsoul - medicine cat - female - crush: Eaglestar - apprentice: Gingerpaw - tags: Open
Stretching she stood up at her nest, looking for her den mates before leaving the medicine cat's den. Yawning she shook her fur and looked up to the morning sky, it felt like the day is going to be beautiful, but she hoped it could not be too hot. She looked at the Eaglestar there walking out of the leader's den, before turning to see the nursery, wondering if she could go to check if everything was going fine with Spiderkit and Dapplekit. Losing a mother is never easy, but either Starlingsong or her mother Lilyjaw could take care of the kits.

Fallenstone - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
The dark-furred tom made his way back to camp, he managed to catch a squirrel and mice. Taking them to the fresh-kill pile he licked his lips as he looked at the waking camp. He did spot a few rabbits on their lands too and was hoping the jumpers didn't get too far on his time at the camp now, he was planning to go back to catch those things if he was not needed somewhere else.

Brindlefang - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
He left the den and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. He was starving so he decided to take a vole to eat. Voles were not his favorite prey to eat, but he wanted to give those larger prey to those who actually needs it like queens and kits.

Twistedsun - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
Sleeping alongside his sister Fadedshadow...

Fadedshadow - warrior - female - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
Sleeping in a warrior's den...

Lilacpaw - apprentice - male - crush: open - mentor: Rabbitcloud - tags: open
His ears perked toward the two talking apprentices Nettlepaw and Ivypaw, not really bothering to know what the two were doing there. Though they did woke him up so he get out of the den to look for his mentor, Rabbitcloud.

Spottedpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Aspenheart - tags: open
She sat at the cleaning grooming her fur, flicking her ears over to the second apprentice getting out which seemed to be Nettlepaw, his sister Ivypaw walking only a few steps behind him. Yawning she looked over to Peachpaw who was working at the fresh-kill pile, loyalty taking some of the prey to the nursery.

Peachpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Ravenmoon - tags: queens, kits
She was an early riser, she took some of the prey out of the fresh-kill pile and took them to the nursery. Her ears perked toward her mother, younger sister Vanillakit, and the two orphaned kits, alongside Starlingsong and her kits. She purred as she dropped the prey down "I bought you this one...I know it's not enough for you all, but I will bring you some more" she meowed for those who were up already.

Lilyjaw - queen - female - crush: open - kits: Vanillakit, open - tags: Vanillakit, Peachpaw, Spiderkit, Dapplekit
She was up already, grooming her kit's white fur and taking care of the two orphaned kits as unlike Starlingsong she didn't have that many own kits to take care of the two. She looked over to her little bit older kit "Morning Peachpaw, yeah, thank you dear" she purred to the apprentice.

Vanillakit - kit - female - crush: Icekit - mother: Lilyjaw - tags: Lilyjaw, Spiderkit, Dapplekit
She pawed at her mother who was grooming her white fur, she wanted to go to play with Spiderkit and Dapplekit, but so far those two seemed not to be awakened yet "mom enough, I want to go to eat..." she murmured to her mother pouncing away from her when she turned to answer to Peachpaw.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CryptidHunter_425 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:56 am

Pearlscar - Tom - 19 moons - Medicine Cat - Apprentice: Gingerpaw
Pearlscar sighed as he sorted herbs yet again. Somehow he never seemed to be able to sort them enough.

Ravenmoon - She-cat - 24 moons - Warrior - Apprentice: Peachpaw
Ravenmoon was out very early as she had morning patrol. She left her patrol a while ago to climb in the trees and keep a look out from animals such as eagles and owls. As her eyes scanned the sky, she flexed her claws and laid down on a branch.

Aspenheart - Tom - 25 moons - Warrior - Apprentice: Spottedpaw
Aspenheart yawned and stretched as he woke up. He walked out of the den and shook himself. He walked over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a piece of prey. After eating, he walked over to Spottedpaw. "Are you ready for hunting practice?"
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello! You can call me Cryptid :)
- - - - -
Writer, Roleplayer, Witchling, OSDD1B System, Really Bad Memory
- - - - -
I have really bad chronic pain which keeps me from making art!
I use f2u lines all the time (unless I decide to make edits haha)
- - - - -
Current Major Goal:
All Sitting Cats!!
- - - - -
Last Month's Favorite Pet (somehow reminds me of TangoTek):
- - - - - - - - - -
CryptidHunter_425

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:15 pm

• Gingerpaw •
med app | tom | 8 moons | mentor: Leafsoul, Pearlscar | tags: open

His eyes peeked open, letting the gentle morning light in. He stretched each of his muscles and sat up. Shaking himself a little, he left to get some freshkill.

• Dapplekit •
kit | she-cat | 4 moons | tags: Lilyjaw, Vanillakit, Spiderkit, open

Her eyes flew open and she jumped to her paws. “Spiderkit wake up!” She cried, throwing herself on top of him. She swatted at his head a little before getting bored. Happily, she spun around and hopped past Lilyjaw and over to Vanillakit.

• Spiderkit •
kit | tom | 4 moons | tags: Vanillakit, Dapplekit open

He awoke to his sister shoving him, but kept his eyes shut. “If she gets bored enough, maybe she’ll leave me be.” He thought, staying completely still. After a little bit he felt her move away and breathed a sigh of relief. He opened his eye a tiny bit and saw her go over to Vanillakit. “Yeah… bother her…” He thought, sleepily. It didn’t take long for him to drift back into a peaceful sleep.

• Silverleap •
elder | she-cat | 110 moons | tags: open

She sat quietly at the edge of camp, watching. She hadn’t been able to sleep, but she enjoyed watching her clanmates. It made her feel proud. She had fought for this in her younger days, and it was nice to see that it wasn’t for nothing.

• Rabbitcloud •
warrior | tom | 30 moons | app: Lilacpaw | tags: open

He padded into camp, his mouth filled with freshkill. He dropped it in the pile. A gentle yawn escaped him, as he had woken up very early to hunt. He tucked into a small mouse, filling his empty belly.

• Heatherstream •
warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | app: Nettlepaw | tags: open

Sleeping…
Last edited by Lights.Out on Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:22 am

Leafsoul - medicine cat - female - crush: Eaglestar - apprentice: Gingerpaw - tags: Pearlscar
She noticed the younger medicine cat Pearlscar working with the herbs there "hm, early as always? Do you have any problems? There seems to be a little bit too much on herbs there, are they all good ones?" she meowed to him as she looked the herb piles. She shook her head then "I will ask Gingerpaw to come to help you as I go to see the orphaned kits" she meowed to him.

The dark-furred tom made his way back to camp, he managed to catch a squirrel and mice. Taking them to the fresh-kill pile he licked his lips as he looked at the waking camp. He did spot a few rabbits on their lands too and was hoping the jumpers didn't get too far on his time at the camp now, he was planning to go back to catch those things if he was not needed somewhere else.

Brindlefang - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
He left the den and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. He was starving so he decided to take a vole to eat. Voles were not his favorite prey to eat, but he wanted to give those larger prey to those who actually needs it like queens and kits.

Lilacpaw - apprentice - male - crush: open - mentor: Rabbitcloud - tags: Rabbitcloud
He scanned around the clearing before spotting his mentor walking back to the camp taking some fresh kill to the pile. Gave a few quicks licks to clear some parts of his fur before walking to him "Morning Rabbitcloud? Any plans for today? or are we waiting for Dusktail to organize the patrols?" he asked his mentor.

Spottedpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Aspenheart - tags: Aspenheart
Yawning she gave a few more licks to her front paws before turning to face her mentor who approved her "Morning Aspenheart...yes I am ready for hunting practice" she meowed with excitement "so are we going now?" she asked the warrior.

Peachpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Ravenmoon - tags: Silverleap
She smiled at the queen and kits, then left the nursery once more. Shaking her fur a little bit she looked up at the fresh-kill pile which seemed to be a little fuller as a few warriors got back out of their solo hunts. Watching around to see her mentor, but so far she didn't see the silver tabby anywhere 'oh well, maybe I could bring something to Silverleap' she thought to herself taking a grouse out of the pile and carried toward the elder she-cat "Morning Silverleap, I hope you're not eaten yet? I brought you this grouse If you want?" she meowed to her carefully dropping the bird down.

Lilyjaw - queen - female - crush: open - kits: Vanillakit, open - tags: Vanillakit, Peachpaw, Spiderkit, Dapplekit
She looked after Peacpaw as she left the nursery, then looked at the kits there "kits, come to eat, you must be hungry already?" she called out for the kits. Her eyes looked over to the small Spiderkit which seemed like he wanted still to sleep.

Vanillakit - kit - female - crush: Icekit - mother: Lilyjaw - tags: Lilyjaw, Spiderkit, Dapplekit, Wolfkit
She looked at the two kits there, her eyes looking toward the Starlingsong's kits sleeping figures too "Hay Wolfkit? Do you want to eat too?" she meowed to the brown tabby tom at another nest.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CryptidHunter_425 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:34 am

Pearlscar - Tom - 19 moons - Medicine Cat - Apprentice: Gingerpaw
He didn't look up from his work as he responded. "I threw the older ones out earlier. I gathered most of these at dawn." He didn't comment on Gingerpaw coming to help. He was distant towards the young apprentice.

Ravenmoon - She-cat - 24 moons - Warrior - Apprentice: Peachpaw
She began to leap from tree to tree, keeping an ear out for creatures above while making sure she kept up with the patrol.

Aspenheart - Tom - 25 moons - Warrior - Apprentice: Spottedpaw
"Yes, we are. Is there anywhere specific you would like to go?" He stood up and looked to the she-cat, awaiting a response.
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello! You can call me Cryptid :)
- - - - -
Writer, Roleplayer, Witchling, OSDD1B System, Really Bad Memory
- - - - -
I have really bad chronic pain which keeps me from making art!
I use f2u lines all the time (unless I decide to make edits haha)
- - - - -
Current Major Goal:
All Sitting Cats!!
- - - - -
Last Month's Favorite Pet (somehow reminds me of TangoTek):
- - - - - - - - - -
CryptidHunter_425

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:06 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She sees Brindlefang nearby and her heart starts to pound. She is in love with the tom and just wants to be together. "Hello Brindlefang!" she greets the tom warmly. "How are you doing today?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:37 pm

• Gingerpaw •
med app | tom | 8 moons | mentor: Leafsoul, Pearlscar | tags: Leafsoul

After a short time, once he was completely awake, he got up and made his way to the med den. As he neared the entrance, he caught sight of Leafsoul. “Good morning! I was just coming to see what either you or Pearlscar needed help with!”

• Dapplekit •
kit | she-cat | 4 moons | tags: Lilyjaw, Vanillakit, Spiderkit, open

When she heard Lilyjaw call, she lit up with excitement. “Great! I’m starving!” She hopped over, looking back at Vanillakit and waiting for her to join.

• Spiderkit •
kit | tom | 4 moons | tags: Lilyjaw, Vanillakit, Dapplekit open

As Lilyjaw spoke, his eyes peeked open again. He was hungry, so slowly he drug himself to his feet. “I’ll just go back to sleep after,” He decided, nodding to himself. He slowly went over.

• Silverleap •
elder | she-cat | 110 moons | tags: Peachpaw

“Thank you Peachpaw” She purred. “How’s your training going? Is Ravenmoon keeping you busy?” She asked gently.

• Rabbitcloud •
warrior | tom | 30 moons | app: Lilacpaw | tags: Lilacpaw

His apprentice startled him. “Morning Lilacpaw, I thought we could go hunt for a bit, and then I could give you a little break for the rest of the day! Does that sound okay? I don’t want to overwork you!” He knew his apprentice was strong and had enough energy to work hard all day, but sometimes a small break is nice. Especially since Lilacpaw had been so busy recently. “Of course, if you actually want to do anything else today just ask! I can’t say no to an eager apprentice!” He said, letting out a small chuckle.

• Heatherstream •
warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | app: Nettlepaw | tags: open

She woke up quickly. It had been a long night, as she didn’t feel very good and had barely been able to sleep until the gentle light of dawn had barely started to show in the sky. “I’ll just eat, maybe I’ll feel better,” Sluggishly, she left the warriors den and made her way into the morning light.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:33 am

Leafsoul - medicine cat - female - crush: Eaglestar - apprentice: Gingerpaw - tags: Pearlscar, Gingerpaw
She smiled at the younger medicine cat "well that's good..." she meowed to him. She sighed as she looked at him, she didn't have anything against the young tom, but sometimes she felt like Pearlscar did things without telling anything to her as they were both medicine cats so they could be a team. She turned to Gingerpaw "good morning Gingerpaw, well I just thought if you could help Pearlscar with those herbs there, I need to check the nursery" she meowed to him "if that's fine with either of you..." she meowed questioning them both.

Brindlefang - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Creamflower
He finished the vole quickly as it was not that big actually, flicking his tail he looked around the clearing before turning to the queen at the pile too. He scanned the she-cat for a moment, before answering her "morning Creamflower...nothing much I've just left my nest..." he meowed feeling a little nervous around the queen for some reason. He flicked his tail as he licked his lips after eating the vole "what about you?" she asked her.

Lilacpaw - apprentice - male - crush: open - mentor: Rabbitcloud - tags: Rabbitcloud
He flicked his tail "okay, we can do some hunting practice sure, but I could want to train my fighting skills too...could today be a nice day for that, as long it's not going to be too hot of course" he meowed to his mentor.

Spottedpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Aspenheart - tags: Aspenheart
She looked at her mentor thoughtfully "hmm, well I could want to practice my fishing skills and how to catch birds skills, those are the hard ones..." she meowed to him.

Peachpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Ravenmoon - tags: Silverleap
She kept smiling at the elder "it's going fine I guess, but Ravenmoon is doing and going whenever she wants...even now she is not at the camp or I have not seen her so far..." she meowed to the elderly she-cat.

She pushed the prey closer to the kits, so they could share the prey together "Eat as much you want, there is always more prey left at the pile" she meowed to them. She looked at Starlingsong once again as the she-ta was still sleeping, but she did have the heart to wake her up yet.

Vanillakit - kit - female - crush: Icekit - mother: Lilyjaw - tags: Lilyjaw, Spiderkit, Dapplekit, Wolfkit
She looked at the two kits there, her eyes looking toward the Starlingsong's kits sleeping figures too "Hay Wolfkit? Do you want to eat too?" she meowed to the brown tabby tom at another nest.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me