Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Postby greatwoman » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:20 pm

the warrior clans have lived under Silverpelt. Though they have always been plagued by battles, sickness, and hunger, they have lived together in the forest for longer than any cat can remember. But now, a new threat to their existence is drawing ever nearer. Their faith in their warrior ancestors has never waned, but it may not be enough to save them this time...

-Follow all CS rules
-Be kind when speaking out of character. Rudeness in character is allowed,
within reason, but if someone is made uncomfortable by something
your character says, you will be asked to tone it down.
-No power playing other people's characters without consent, and no
killing another player's character without discussing it first.

The end of the clans draws near.
Darkness is coming
to block out the light.
They must unite
so a hero can rise
to bring a new dawn.

The clans have always faced adversity and are strong because of it, but Starclan has foreseen a new threat to the existence of the clans that could destroy even Starclan. The clans must face this danger and overcome it to save themselves, Starclan, and the warrior code.

This game has not started yet, but you can head over to the Signup & Discussion thread to create your characters and discuss the plot of the game!
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby greatwoman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:36 pm

Both clans' deputies are open despite what you see below so if you are interested please PM me!

Leader (1/1):
Silverstar | 42 moons | ♀ | greatwoman
Deputy (0/1):
Gentianstep | 45 moons | ♂ | selasphorys
Medicine Cat (1/1):
Emberlight | 144 moons | ♀ | ienrir
Medicine Cat Apprentice (1/1):
Beampaw | 7 moons | ♂ | selasphorys
Warriors (5/- | Males: 4 | Females: 1):
Thistledown | 40 moons | ♂ | Keesa
Salmonsurge | 38 moons | ♀ | selasphorys
Flameflurry | ♂ | 30 moons | Firelight_AA
Shadowfire | 30 moons | ♂ | Queen of flames
Juniperclaw | 21 moons | ♂ | greatwoman
Apprentices (4/- | Males: 3 | Females: 1):
Sprigpaw | 10 moons | ♀ | selasphorys
Spirepaw | 10 moons | ♂ | TheClockmaker
Skypaw | 8 moons | ♂ | Firelight_AA
Lightpaw | 8 moons | ♂ | Firelight_AA
Queens (1/-):
Featherstone | 30 moons | ♀ | Queen of flames
Kits (2/-):
Batkit | 3 moons | ♀ | Queen of flames
Zinniakit | 4 moons | ♀ | Firelight_AA
Elders (1/-):
Firejaw | 85 moons | ♂ | Queen of flames

Thistledown → Lightpaw
Salmonsurge → Spirepaw
Shadowfire → Skypaw
Flameflurry → Sprigpaw
Emberlight → Beampaw

Leader (1/1):
Sunstar | 50 moons | ♀ | Keesa
Deputy (0/1):
Grassheart | xx moons | ♀ | open, currently npc
Medicine Cat (1/1):
Fallenheart | 32 moons | ♂ | Queen of flames
Medicine Cat Apprentice (1/1):
Kestrelpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | Starwindrider
Warriors (5/- | Males: 4 | Females: 1):
Bumblefoot | 65 moons | ♂ | greatwoman
Cedarstripe | 45 moons | ♂ | selasphorys
Whitewillow | 35 moons | ♂ | ienrir
Flutterdrift | 17 moons | ♀ | TheClockmaker
Olivefluff | 16 moons | ♂ | Queen of flames
Foxstrike | 12 moons | ♂ | greatwoman
Apprentices (4/- | Males: 1 | Females: 3):
Swanpaw | 10 moons | ♀ | Keesa
Pepperpaw | 10 moons | ♀ | Queen of flames
Nectarpaw | 10 moons | ♂ | Queen of flames
Amberpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | greatwoman
Queens (0/-):
Kits (0/-):
Elders (0/-):

Bumblefoot → Swanpaw
Cedarstripe → Pepperpaw
Whitewillow → Nectarpaw
Flutterdrift → Amberpaw

(1/4)
Carptooth | 74 moons | ♂ | greatwoman
open | xx moons | ♀/♂ | open

(1/4)
Darktail | 43 moons | ♀ | greatwoman (subject to change)

Mate 🎔 Mate
Ex-Mate ♡ Ex-Mate
Mutual Crush ❣ Mutual Crush
Name ♥ Name's Crush

None yet

none yet

Name & Name → Sibling, Sibling, Sibling

Softpelt & Littlefox → Firejaw
Firejaw & Grassdawn → Scarletstrike (npc), Featherstone, Wolfshadow (npc), Shadowfire
Carptooth & Blizzardstrike → Silverstar, Mothkit
Wolfstrike & ??? → Salmonsurge
Featherstone & Rocky (unknown to clan) → Batkit
??? & ??? → Skypaw, Lightpaw
??? & ??? → Sprigpaw, Spirepaw

Sparrowfeather & Jaggedcrown → Cedarstripe
Cedarstrike & Doelight → Foxstrike
??? & JuniperfootDarktail
Pythonfang & ??? → Fallenheart, Sparkheart (npc), Windtail (npc)
Suntalon & Oakfall → Olivefluff, Reedkit, Riverpaw
Ghostflame & Snowfire → Pepperpaw, Nectarpaw

If you want to join, go to the Roleplay Thread to create your characters and join the game!
Last edited by greatwoman on Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Postby greatwoman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:45 pm

Plot

Tensions have been high between the two clans due to feuds over the Sunning Stones. They lie in Dawnclan territory, but now in leafbare the river has dried up, and Lightclan continues to try and lay claim to them for the rich prey in the cold seasons. Less than a moon ago, the battle sparked by Mousefang's death happened in the Dawnclan camp. Cats from both clans died, and the Lightclan deputy went missing during the battle. Tomorrow night is the gathering, where tensions will be high and cats from both sides will be demanding answers. Dawnclan thinks that Lightclan attacked them unprovoked, while Lightclan believes that Dawnclan are murderers who killed Mousefang and maybe their deputy in cold blood. Every clan cat thinks the other clan is at fault, and many are beyond listening to the other side's version of events. Starclan has been strangely silent in regards to the battle, and both clans are near their breaking points.

In order to keep this game going and have time move fairly fast, every Saturday time will advance half a moon regardless of the interactions your characters are having (unless someone asks for time to stop because they will be busy or there is an important plot advancing interaction happening). That means that 1/7 will be a gathering and this week we can play out the gathering and other things, then 1/14 will be medicine cats' meeting and that week we play out the medicine cats and other things that may happen, then the next Saturday will be the gathering again, etc. If anyone has issues with this timeline or needs time to stop because you'll be gone but your character is involved in something important, please PM me and we can stop time for a few days.

There are also a couple of pivotal plot points that will occur as the game gets going, some will have to do with time and others with characters discovering things, so I will post those as they occur and/or PM players who are involved. Generally I want everyone to be able to do what you want with your characters (within reason of course) so I won't be saying "you need to have your character do this" but more like "your character saw this thing, do with that information what you will"

It is the beginning of leafbare. The gathering is tonight, and the weather is clear.
Last edited by greatwoman on Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 am

Dawnclan

Silverstar | Female | 42 moons | Leader | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: | Mentions:

Silverstar woke and stretched in her nest. She could just see the light from outside filtering into her den. She shook her pelt and stepped out into the camp, gazing around to take in the sights of her clan mates waking for the day.

Juniperclaw | Male | 21 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: | Mentions:

Juniperclaw raised his head and looked around the den. He had been awake for a while, but he had unsuccessfully tried to go back to sleep before the sun rose. Now light was coming in through the woven branches of the warrior’s den and landing on his nest, so he decided it must be time to get up. He quickly groomed his pelt, then stepped outside, breathing in the fresh morning air. He glanced around camp and saw very little movement so he decided to sit in a warm patch of sunshine and wait. He picked a spot where he could see most of the camp and settled down.

Lightclan

Bumblefoot | Male | 65 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Swanpaw | Crush: open | Tags: | Mentions: Foxstrike

Bumblefoot rose from his nest, stretching carefully to work out the stiffness in his joints. The cold certainly didn't help his joints feel good, but as he stretched, the stiffness went away and he relaxed to wash his pelt. It was still early so the apprentices probably would still be asleep, so he took his time. Out of the corner of his eye he watched Foxstrike get up and leave the den. Once Bumblefoot finished with his pelt, he stepped out into the clearing to see who else was awake.

Foxstrike | Male | 12 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: none | Crush: Olivefluff | Tags: | Mentions:

Foxstrike snapped awake, feeling as though something had woken him, but he couldn’t quite put a paw on what. He thought about going back to sleep, but he heard his den mates stirring and pushed that thought away. He wanted to volunteer for a border patrol. He stretched, arching his back and yawning, then stepped out of the den into the camp, shivering with the cold. He glanced around to see if anyone was organizing patrols yet, and not seeing cats moving in the camp, he sat down near the warriors den and began to wash himself.

Amberpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Flutterdrift | Crush: None | Tags: | Mentions:

Amberpaw is still asleep in her den, feel free to wake her up.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:58 pm

Skypaw/8 moons/Male/str8/Mentor: Shadowfire/Mentions: None/Tags: Lightpaw

The golden apprentice was curled in his nest sleeping peacefully until his brother Lightpaw started twitching and mewing in his sleep.
Skypaw knew he was having another nightmare and nudged him awake. "Hey, it's ok Lightpaw. I'm here, your safe." He said comfortingly. He leaned into Lightpaw and stayed that way until Lightpaw felt better

Lightpaw/8 moons/Male/Bi/Mentor: Thistledown/Mentions: None/Tags: Skypaw

The brown apprentice was unlike his brother was having a nightmare. He was dreaming of that night when they lost everything and had to flee from their clan and leave the land entirely. He felt something nudging him and jumped in surprise with wide eyes, he then heard a familiar voice and calmed down as the voice came from Skypaw. He leaned into his brother for comfort, not having to say what the nightmare was about as both knew.

Flameflurry/30 moons/Male/Gay/Apprentice: Sprigpaw/Mentions: The brothers and Sprigpaw/Tags: Open

The fluffy tom was also suffering the same nightmare but then it changed to when he was forced to join Invictus. He twitched and growled in his sleep until the nightmare ended and he was shocked into wakefulness. He looked around wide eyed and panting once he knew he was safe, he calmed down and left the warriors den. He looked towards the apprentices den and wondered if Skypaw and Lightpaw were up yet as seeing the brothers always helped calm his nerves after a nightmare. He also wondered if Sprigpaw his new apprentice was up also, he didn't see any of them so he watched the clouds.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:35 pm

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣
    (dawnclan deputy - temp) (m) (45 mns) (omnisexual) (crush: thistledown) (x)
    (location: dawnclan camp)
    (tags: silverstar) (mentions: none)

Gentianstep woke as the gray light of morning seeped into the warriors' den. He stayed in his nest for a few moments, preparing himself for the day ahead. Busying himself with patrol organization, he pointedly avoided any thought of the upcoming Gathering. But he could dance around the problem no longer. After a minute of flexing his claws in the mossy bedding, he conceded that any further delay would be an evasion of his duties. The pale tom stepped deftly around his sleeping clanmates before he left the den. "Good morning, Silverstar," he purred, raising his slender tail in greeting as he approached her. Gentianstep sat down beside his friend and leader, contemplative blue gaze drifting around their camp. The camp appeared especially tranquil this quiet morning. He found it painful to remember that not a moon ago, this clearing had been crowded with the screeching forms of warriors. Blood and battle had marred these familiar sights, had scarred this sanctuary. He turned his blue eyes to meet her green ones, meowing in a hushed tone: "Tonight's Gathering may be our only chance to peaceably discuss the battle with LightClan, though I doubt their warriors will refrain from violence. We need answers. What strategy do you suggest?"

𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗚𝗘
    (dawnclan warrior) (f) (38 mns) (lesbian) (apprentice: spirepaw) (x)
    (location: dawnclan camp)
    (tags: featherstone, batkit) (mentions: none)

Salmonsurge had slipped out of camp while stars still dusted the sky. Training waited for no one, not even for sunrise. With the dwindling fresh-kill pile in Leaf-bare, not to mention the constant threat of LightClan invaders, she couldn't afford to waste time sleeping. She hunted at the Sunning Stones to make good use of their hard-won territory--- and guard it from anyone who dared take it from them. Swishing her half-tail, Salmonsurge shoved her way back into camp with two mice in her jaws. After dropping a mouse on the fresh-kill pile, she carried the other to the nursery. Featherstone and little Batkit could enjoy the morning meal. She poked her head in as quietly as she could, planning to drop the mouse by the entrance if her friend was still sleeping.

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (dawnclan med cat app) (m) (7 mns) (demirom) (mentor: emberlight) (x)
    (location: dawnclan medicine cat den)
    (tags: emberlight) (mentions: none)

Ever since he moved into the medicine cat’s den, Beampaw hadn’t slept through a single night. The hastily-made medicine cat apprentice couldn’t imagine sleeping alone. The den seemed so cold, so barren. Tossing and turning, Beampaw’s few moments asleep went by like a wink. Only murky nightmares remained, lingering stains of blood and fear. The young tom finally gave up as the first rays of sun peeked over the horizon. His dusty fur disheveled and covered in moss scraps, he looked a mess and felt like one too. Wandering over to the herb stores, Beampaw tried to practice identifying them by scent before Emberlight awoke. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too much of a mouse-brain during today’s training, even though he couldn’t tell the difference between catmint and nettles. But the haze of scents just left him dizzy and confused. "Emberlight?" he mewed, gray eyes round like marbles as he searched for his mentor. He knew he shouldn't wake her. Older cats needed their rest. But sorrow still clouded his heart from the battle last moon, turning to terror in moments of solitude.

𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (dawnclan app) (f) (10 mns) (panrom) (mentor: flameflurry) (x)
    (location: dawnclan apprentice den, asleep)
    (tags: spirepaw, open) (mentions: none)

Sprigpaw slept curled up beside Spirepaw, like they had since they were kits. Sleep was one of their few moments of peace. Any other time, they would squabble and screech and snap at each other. Sprigpaw hated it. She longed for the closeness that other siblings seemed to share, longed to end the fights and frustration that always followed the two of them. But for now, she accepted this truce and wandered in dreams of warmth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗘
    (lightclan warrior) (m) (45 mns) (heterosexual) (apprentice: pepperpaw) (x)
    (location: lightclan camp)
    (tags: foxstrike) (mentions: none)

When the last of the night still cloaked the sky, Cedarstripe jolted awake. Sleep came much too lightly to him since Mousefang’s murder and Grassheart's disappearance a moon ago. He couldn’t shake the lurking premonition that murderers stalked the woods he called home, mercilessly striking down the cats he loved. His clanmates could not be safe in their own territory, not until the DawnClan killers received justice. And so the tom slipped in and out of restless sleep. Once he heard his clanmates begin to stir, Cedarstripe rose from his nest as well. Emerging from the warriors' den, he let the frosty air cool the disquiet roiling within him. He spotted Foxstrike's familiar tabby pelt close by. Cedarstripe couldn't help but glow with pride to see his son--- a warrior now! --- up so early for his clan. Shaking off his nightly anxiety, Cedarstripe padded over and meowed, "Good morning, Foxstrike! Any exciting plans for today?" Chest rumbling in a purr, he murmured, "You missed a bit." He flicked a scrap of bedding off a hard-to-reach spot behind his son's ear. It was a father's nature to fuss, especially after Fox lost his mother.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:40 pm

Sunstar | leader of Lightclan | camp | tags: open

The leader of Light clan had been up since before dawn. She looked relaxed, spread out in front of her den with a small smile on her muzzle, though any cat that knew her well might recognize the restless way her eyes darted back in forth the way they always did when she was trying to puzzle something out. The gathering was coming. The thought was like claws pressing down on her shoulders though she would rather loose a life then let any of her clan mates see the worry in her. No, she would be strong, for Lightclan. There had to be some way to turn this in their favor, there had to be. She sat up slightly when she noticed cats were starting to wake up and mill around camp. The solitude of the early morning was over, time to be leader… and deputy. She sighed, looking over the cats who were up to see who she should assign for patrols.

Swanpaw | Lightclan apprentice | apprentice den | tags: Amberpaw, open

Swanpaw tossed in her sleep, “nooo Bumblefoot it wasn’t me” she yowled, her own voice jolting her awake and sending her tumbling out of her nest. She sat up and blinked, taking a moment to orient herself. Oh right, it was a dream. The apprentice grinned, good. Ever since the battle she was trying to be on best behavior mode, it was all part of her grand plan. All the warriors were so on edge that it was nearly impossible to sneak out, which was driving her mental. She had to know what was happening to Sprigpaw and Dawnclan! Why had they murdered Mousefang? It was all so weird! Swanpaw huffed and flopped back on her nest. Just a few more days of pretending to be a reformed perfect little apprentice and Bumblefoot would trust her enough to let her out on her own, he had to! She turned her head, noticing Amberpaw was still in her nest. “Hey! Psst! Amberpaw! You awake?” Swanpaw whispered at her, “I think it’s morning! Want to grab some prey together?”

Thistledown | Dawnclan warrior | camp | tags: open

Thistledown had been on the dawn patrol and it had been nice. The other warriors had been too tired to talk much and they hadn’t come across any sign of Lightclan, that left him able to relax a bit. He loved crisp bite to the air, the way the bird calls seemed to echo in the stillness, the mist curling around his fur and leaving it damp, but not unpleasantly so. His muscles felt good as he trotted after his clan mates, the warmth from the exercise keeping back the chill. The early morning felt so safe, the hard edges of the world muffled somehow. He was being stupid, he knew it. How could he be enjoying himself like this when his clan had just been attacked, and could again at any moment? Thistledown felt the familiar knot settle back into his stomach. By the time they made it back into camp he was shivering slightly. Thistlepaw settled down in a corner of the camp to watch his clan mates go about their business. He didn’t see Lightpaw anywhere so he guessed the young cat was still in the apprentice den. That left him a little bit more time to compose himself. He closed his eyes and took some deep breaths, just endure today and tomorrow will be better, tomorrow will be better…
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:26 pm

(Forgot to add Zinniakit lol)

Zinniakit/4 moons old/female/unknown/Mother: None/Mentions: Batkit, Salmonsurge/Tags: Flameflurry

The pretty little kit was sleeping in the nursery but the quiet noises of the clan waking up, woke her up. She checked to see if Batkit was awake yet, seeing as she wasn't she made of the den opening and bumped into Salmonsurge. "Oops sorry Salmonsurge." She squeaked. She then made her way out of the nursery and found some of the warriors out and about already, spotting Flameflurry she came over and sat beside him. She could sense he was unsettled so she rubbed against him while purring.

Flameflurry/30 moons/male/gay/Apprentice: Sprigpaw/Mentions: None/Tags: Zinniakit

He was spaced out when a tiny body rubbing against him caught his attention. It was Zinniakit, the only kit who could charm anyone into liking her. He smiled at the little kit, happy to have some company.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:55 pm

Dawnclan

Silverstar | Female | 42 moons | Leader | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: Gentianstep | Mentions:

Silverstar purred as her friend came up to sit with her. "Good morning to you too, Gentianstep." As she looked into his eyes she could see her thoughts reflected in them, remembering the battle that had scarred the camp and many of their warriors. "Ah yes, the gathering. We will have to tread carefully to keep the peace tonight, but we need answers. Lightclan needs to answer for what they've done." She flicked her tail and sighed. "I think we will take a small party to the gathering, only cats who we can trust to hold their tongues and keep their claws sheathed. We don't need to displease Starclan by starting a fight at the gathering. Hopefully Sunstar will be reasonable and listen to what I have to say and answer our questions, but if she doesn't we need to be able to leave without a fight breaking out." She looked down at her paws, then back at Gentianstep. "And... if they decide to attack again I don't want to leave the camp vulnerable. What do you think? And who should we take to the gathering?"

Juniperclaw | Male | 21 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: | Mentions:

Juniperclaw watched the dawn patrol return and Salmonsurge drop her catch on the fresh kill pile. Surprisingly none of the apprentices were awake yet, so he set himself to enjoy the quiet morning. He could hear the low rumble of Gentianstep and Silverstar talking outside Silverstar's den, but couldn't make out what they were saying. He figured they were discussing Lightclan and the gathering. He looked around the camp and still could see damaged and trampled areas that the battle had scarred. Lightclan needed to explain themselves! At least Dawnclan had sent them home with plenty of wounds to remember them by, though not without Dawnclan losses as well. He shook himself out of his dark thoughts, and forced his fur to flatten. He was interested in the gathering tonight, surely Silverstar would demand answers. If she didn't, he would.

Lightclan

Bumblefoot | Male | 65 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Swanpaw | Crush: open | Tags: Sunstar | Mentions: Foxstrike

Bumblefoot shivered a bit as he stepped out into the cold. He looked around and saw Sunstar lounging outside her den. He padded over to her and as he approached, he could see she was anxious about something. "Imagining what will happen at the gathering tonight, are we?" He mewed gently as he approached. He motioned with his tail at the sunny spot she was laying in. "Is there room for one more?" He joked with his old friend.

Foxstrike | Male | 12 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: none | Crush: Olivefluff | Tags: Cedarstripe | Mentions:

Foxstrike purred as his father approached. "Good morning to you too!" He mewed cheerfully. He flicked his ears and said "Eh, I'm just gonna get dirty again when I go out on patrol so I'll wash thoroughly later". He swept his tail on the ground next to him, inviting Cedarstripe to sit next to him. He sat silent for a minute, enjoying his father's presence. After a minute, he looked over to the older cat. "What do you think will happen at the gathering tonight? I know there's not much use for speculation but I didn't think my first gathering as a warrior would be so tense."

Amberpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Flutterdrift | Crush: None | Tags: Swanpaw | Mentions:

Amberpaw stirred and mumbled at Swanpaw's disturbance, then rolled over towards her. "What do you want? I was having a nice dream, I was about to catch a nice fat pigeon." She opened her eyes to see Swanpaw staring at her expectantly, and without allowing her to repeat herself she replied, "Sure, since I'm up. Give me a moment to wake up." She sat up and yawned, shaking as she stretched. "Okay, lets go!" She stood and waited for Swanpaw to lead the way to the fresh kill.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:30 am

Shadowfire | Dawn | warrior | male | apprentice: Skypaw | tags: open
The dark and grey large tom walked around the camp, his eyes watching those who were awakened and waiting for either the deputy or the leader to start to organize the patrol. He was not so interested to waste his days training his apprentice at all, even if Silverstar trusted the young Skypaw to his care, but the young male was not someone he could enjoy training at.

Firejaw | Dawn | elder | male | tags: open
The elder is still sleeping in the elder's den.

Featherstone | Dawn | Queen | female | tags: Salmonsurge
She has awakened already, but the cold weather waiting from outside didn't really motivate her to leave the warm nest. Even if the nursery was not that warm now, when she was pretty much the only queen there at the moment, with many queens the den was very warm. Yawning her eyes looked at Zinniakit as the kit got out of the den, the parentless kit still slept alone, even if she was told that it was okay to sleep with her and Batkit. Sitting she gave a few licks to her chest when she saw someone dropping mice near the entrance "I am up Salmonsurge, no need to stay there" she meowed recognizing the skinny figures of the warrior.

Batkit | Dawn| kit | female | tags: open
The black and white kitten looked after the Zinniakit, who left the nursery. She was always in so hurry to everywhere which made her wonder if she was not enough fun to be her friend. She was not even sure if she was her friend or not, Zinniakit seems to want to be with warriors more than with her. She was the little outsider to her siblings and felt lonely often, but didn't want her mother to be worried or disappointed her by always being either alone or with her.

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇔⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐

Fallenheart | Light | medicine cat | agender (he) | apprentice: Kestrelpaw | tags: open
The diluted tortoiseshell padded out of the medicine cat's den, letting his apprentice sleep a little bit longer if she wanted to. There was nowhere to be busy about, as far he knew they had all the herbs they needed to have and didn't really need to look for more, of course so their day doesn't get too boring. He could take Kestrelpaw out to check her knowledge about what those herbs look like and where they could be found. Stretching his legs he looked around all those waiting warriors and apprentices, his eyes looked over to Sunstar there, feeling rather helpless that he had no help to find their lost deputy Grassheart.

Olivefluff | Light | warrior | male | crush: Foxstrike | tags: open
He left his warm nest and padded out of the warrior's den, Shaking his fur as the cold weather fell on his still warm pelt, making him chill a little bit. Yawning he stretched his legs, shaking his fur before looking around the clearing, his eyes immediately looked at Foxstrike there, making him feel rather embarrassed for some reason. Taking a deep breath he looked elsewhere toward where the leader and deputy were talking, probably about the morning patrols or tonight's gathering, he didn't really know what to think about meeting those in Dawnclan.

Pepperpaw | Light | apprentice | female | mentor: Cedarstripe | tags: Amberpaw, Swanpaw
She was the first to leave the apprentice's den, and for some reason, she could not get any more sleep. She was being thought about her parents and their deaths, she didn't think of those for moons, but now suddenly they haunted her again. She looked over to her mentor there with Foxstrike, before turning to look over to the two apprentices walking out of the apprentice's den, her brother showing behind them "Good morning Swanpaw, Amberpaw, I hope you slept well..." she meowed her eyes looked for Swanpaw longer than to Amberpaw. She did hear her talking to her friends when she left the den but didn't really stay to listen to what kind of dreams the apprentice was having "Are you going to the fresh-kill pile?" she asked them.

Nectarpaw | Light | apprentice | male | mentor: Whitewillow | tags: open
He flicked his ears as the faint voice of his sleeping inmate come to his rather peaceful dreams, blinking his eyes open he tried to look at who was bothering his nice dreams. He could not see his sister Pepperpaw at her nest, but Amberpaw and Swanpaw were there talking to each other. He overheard some of their conversations as they were not that far from his nest, at first he thought they could sneak out to catch prey, but as they didn't say more about what they were planning to do, he thought them only going to get prey out of the fresh-kill pile. Stretching the black tom padded out of the apprentice's den, taking a few licks to his fur as he looked around for his mentor Whitewillow.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me