~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm

Frostclan .jpg
Frostclan .jpg (86.88 KiB) Viewed 499 times

You're lost out it what two legs call a winter wonderland. You've strayed too far from the safety of your nests. You're cold, your paws are hurting and it's getting dark out. You soon see a handsome white colored tom with blue eyes. He motions you to follow and you run to keep up. You soon enter a camp where the tom turns to you. "Welcome to Frostclan. We'll keep you warm and give you a place to stay so you wish." He says is voice kind and deep. Will you stay and brave the harsh cold or will you go back to your warm homes?

Deep in the heart of a dense winter forest is where you'll find Frostclan. These cats usually have long fur to keep them warm from the cold winds and freezing snow. On occasion a loner, rogue or kittypet may wander a little too far and get lost in the sea of white. They're often found by Frostclan warriors and brought to camp where they're happily welcomed by the clan. Most would be concerned about prey in leaf bare but Frostclan doesn't worry for they have a secret.

DISCUSSION PAGE

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4817234&p=140615369#p140615369
Last edited by Reaper666 on Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:15 pm

Camp.jpg
Camp.jpg (163.27 KiB) Viewed 497 times

The territory

Camp

The FrostClan  camp is in a ravine that used to be a riverbed a long time ago. The camp consists of  a clearing with thick layer of grass, dotted with tree stumps and huge rocks and has a thick curtain of bushes and brambles shielding it. The  entrance is through a bush tunnel.

The Dens

Leader- A huge rock at the back of camp with ferns covering the front. High rock is right above it.

Medicine- Another big rock  with a sandy floor close to the Leader's den. It's protected by ferns as well. There's a small pool of water where the med cat can clean wounds and provide moss balls.

Warriors- A big hollowed tree stump close to camp entrance. Gorse cover the front protecting the cats from the cold.

Apprentices- A small stump close to the warriors den. Gorse cover the front of it so they keep warm.

Nursery- A big stump covered by a bush the nursery is one of the warmest dens to be in.

Elders- The elders den is a large rock with a sandy floor. Its covered in a big bush so it's the warmest den in camp.

The Woods

The woods are a safe place to hunt and train as the snow isn't as deep here. The tick layer of trees shields the forest floor and makes it easier to travel.

The River

The river is usually frozen over and safe to cross but on occasion it will break and cats can fall in.

The Open

The open is rather dangerous for cats. It's deep snow that's hard to travel in and wind gusts are super strong. It's safer in the woods.

The Cave

The cave is were the clan gets mist of their prey and water. Deep in the heart of it is a lush forest of sorts where it has what they need. Now why not live here? They like the cold and two, foxes. So it's dangerous to go there but it's there's and they're not giving it up.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:28 pm

The Rules

1. All Tess/Simon rules apply
2. Please be nice to others and give them enough time to respond.
3. Please no more than 2 pages without me.
4. Fade to black when needed for deeper scenes, like giving birth or mating.
5. Please make sure the person is ok with it before killing their cat or please message me if you wish to kill your own so I know what's going on.
6. Please be active. More than 2 sentences if possible.
7. The higher ranked cats must be as active as possible.
8. If you need to fade to black for a bit please message me or post it on the discussion page so we know that you'll be away for a bit.
9. Kits stay in camp, until 6 moons.
10. I don't mind drama but not every 5 seconds. You have an idea for something happening? Message me or post it on the discussion page for me to read over.
11. Have fun and if any questions or concerns come up please message me.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:30 pm

Leader Froststar

Deputy Asterwillow

Third in command Stormwatcher

Medicine cat(2) Flowertail and Silverflock

Medicine cat apprentice 2 Rosewater And Firecrackerpaw

Warriors

Snowspots
Owlcry
Blazerunner
Hollowbreeze
Bonestorm
Cocoaleaves
Morningglory
Bumblefoot
Brightshadow
Marigoldsky
Darkviper
Raven(Flame)
Crowstalk
Thunderstrike

Apprentices

Laburnumpaw
Hawkpaw
Lightpaw
Darkpaw
Wolfpaw

Queens

Monarchflight
Creamflower

Kits

Swampkit
Grasskit

Elders

Rouges/Loners

Kitty Pets

Laburnumpaw-Thunderstrike
Hawkpaw- Blazerunner
Lightpaw- Morningglory
Darkpaw- Brightshadow
Wolfpaw- Darkviper
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:54 pm

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Open

Froststar padded out of his den, shaking out his long white fur before his amber eyes scanned camp. It was still early, the sun just peaking through the dense tree branches, but he felt happy. At least there wouldn't be a storm today. He gave his chest a few licks before padding over to soak up some sun in a patch of moss by his den entrance.

Snowspots/26 moons/She cat/Warrior/Open

Snowspots padded out of the warriors den and looked around camp. Not many where up yet but that didn't bother the molly. She took a small bird from the fresh kill pile and tucked into it, waiting for the clan to come alive.

Owlcry/20 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Owlcry was already awake in his nest. He didn't get much sleep due to nightmares and the howling winds last night. He sighed and got to his paws, looking like a zombie as he padded out into camp.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Blazerunner padded into camp, a few mice in his jaws. He loved early morning hunting, since most prey where still asleep and didn't hear him coming. He set the mice down on the fresh kill pile, taking one for himself before tucking into it.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Open

Hollowbreeze was just minding her own business in her nest. She didn't want to bother anyone and she knew no one would really bother her since she was so overlooked by stronger warriors.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw

Darkpaw woke up early, quickly sitting up in his nest and poking at his sister, Lightpaw. "Lightpaw wake up!" He said excitedly. He watched his sister roll into Wolfpaw who let out a small noise before sitting up himself. "Sorry Wolfpaw." He said sheepishly.

Lightpaw/9 mooms/She cat/Apprentice/
Darkpaw,Wolfpaw

Lightpaw was having the best dream of taking down the biggest rabbit the clan has ever seen before Darkpaw poked her. She rolled over to get away from him and right into Wolfpaw. "Oh sorry Wolfpaw." She said sleepily, giving his cheek a lick as an apology.

Wolfpaw/10 moons/ Tom/Apprentice/
Lightpaw,Darkpaw

Wolfpaw was startled awake when Lightpaw rolled into him, trying to avoid her brother. He sat up, yawning. "Its ok. About time we get up anyway." He mutterd, making a cute noise at the lick to his cheek.

Thunderstrike/38 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Thunderstrike padded back into camp, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. The big tom dropped it off at the fresh kill pile and made his way to the warriors den, laying outside it in a patch of sunlight.

Raven(Flame)/23 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Raven was already up and wide awake. He was sitting in a patch of darkness, watching the clan wake up as he tore into a black bird. He soon finished it and plopped down, his eyes being the only indication of him being there.

Crowstalk/30 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Crowstalk shyly padded over to the medicine cat den, his jaws full of different herbs. He dropped them outside of the den and quickly scrambled away, too shy to stick around and possibly see the cat who won his heart. Flowertail.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziigglly » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:04 pm

| DarkViper | Tom | 25 Moon's | Warrior |

| Viper was clambering out of the warrior's Den..He wasnt a early bird but wasnt prone to getting up in the morning he FInally got out of the Den with a slightly grumbly howl as he stretched his fur speckled with little leave's/twig's from moving in his sleep..he Yawned his body quivering a little as he plopped himself down infront of the warrior's stump still trying to wake himself up |
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |
Image┌─────────═━┈━═─────────┐Image
| ᴢɪɢ/ᴢɪɢɢʏ | - | ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ᴅɪꜱᴄ: ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ#1239| - | ᴜᴍᴀ |
| ♡ |

Image└─────────═━┈━═─────────┘Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:16 am

Flowertail | Female | 45 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: none | Crush: open | Tags: | Mentions: Silverflock, Crowstalk

Flowertail stretched in her nest as the morning rays of sunshine began to light up the den. She glanced over at Silverflock's nest to see if the other medicine cat was awake, and he seemed to be sound asleep in his nest. Flowertail sat up and gave herself a couple of licks, then stepped outside to breathe a breath of the fresh, cool, morning air. A scent caught her nose, herbs mixed with cat scent. She looked down and saw a bundle of herbs. How did those get there? She quickly picked them up and as she did, she caught more cat scent. She almost couldn't identify the scent over the strong smell and taste of the herbs, but she thought maybe... Crowstalk? Had he been here? It would explain how the herbs got there. She looked around and didn't see him. She purred at the thought of her clanmate trudging around the territory to collect herbs in the cold, early morning, then lightly shook her head and brought the herbs into the den to sort and dry them.

Bumblefoot | Male | 68 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None | Tags: Blazerunner | Mentions: Asterwillow

Bumblefoot winced as he stretched in his nest. He must have laid awkwardly in his nest because his shoulder felt stiff. He sat up and gently worked his shoulder to get the muscles loose and gradually the stiffness died away. He groomed his pelt, taking care to get the fur behind his ears and between his toes, then he slid out of the den. He saw a bit of activity around camp, warriors and apprentices readying themselves for the day's patrols. He looked for Asterwillow in the camp and didn't see him, so Bumblefoot padded over to the fresh kill pile to see what was left from the day before. He picked up a mouse and padded to where Blazerunner was eating. "Mind if I join you?"

Hawkpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blazerunner | Crush: open | Tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Wolfpaw | Mentions:

Hawkpaw started awake at Darkpaw and Lightpaw's antics. She could see they had bothered Wolfpaw too. "You guys are cute" she commented at Lightpaw licking Wolfpaw. She sat up and shook her pelt, then asked her denmates "What are you guys doing today? Did you mentors tell you?"
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:49 am

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Open

Froststar padded out of his den, shaking out his long white fur before his amber eyes scanned camp. It was still early, the sun just peaking through the dense tree branches, but he felt happy. At least there wouldn't be a storm today. He gave his chest a few licks before padding over to soak up some sun in a patch of moss by his den entrance.

Snowspots/26 moons/She cat/Warrior/Open

Snowspots padded out of the warriors den and looked around camp. Not many where up yet but that didn't bother the molly. She took a small bird from the fresh kill pile and tucked into it, waiting for the clan to come alive.

Owlcry/20 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Owlcry was already awake in his nest. He didn't get much sleep due to nightmares and the howling winds last night. He sighed and got to his paws, looking like a zombie as he padded out into camp.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Bumblefoot

Blazerunner smiled up at the older warrior and nodded. "Of course you can Bumblefoot." He said softly, moving over a bit to give the other tom room to sit in the sun with him. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, taking other bite of his prey.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Open

Hollowbreeze was just minding her own business in her nest. She didn't want to bother anyone and she knew no one would really bother her since she was so overlooked by stronger warriors.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw, Hawkpaw

Darkpaw looked other at Hawkpaw and gave her a cute smile. "No nothing yet. I hope it's battle training or maybe hunting! I'll enjoy anything we do though. I love to learn all I can!" He said with an excited mew.

Lightpaw/9 mooms/She cat/Apprentice/
Darkpaw,Wolfpaw,Hawkpaw

Lightpaw giggled softly, looking over at Hawkpaw. "Yeah they haven't said anything yet, but I'd love to explore the territory more. There's so much to see and do."

Wolfpaw/10 moons/ Tom/Apprentice/
Lightpaw,Darkpaw,Hawkpaw

Wolfpaw glanced at Hawkpaw and then quickly away, his face warm under his fur. "No my mentor hasn't said anything." He said softly, keeping his head down.

Thunderstrike/38 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Thunderstrike padded back into camp, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. The big tom dropped it off at the fresh kill pile and made his way to the warriors den, laying outside it in a patch of sunlight.

Raven(Flame)/23 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Raven was already up and wide awake. He was sitting in a patch of darkness, watching the clan wake up as he tore into a black bird. He soon finished it and plopped down, his eyes being the only indication of him being there.

Crowstalk/30 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Crowstalk let out a little squeak when he saw Flowertail take the herbs he left. It made him feel warm knowing that one he'd be helping his clan but also he made sure that the medicine cats wouldn't have to get cold searching for herbs. As he was padding away however he tripped and landed awkwardly on his front paw. "Oww!"
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:03 am

Flowertail | Female | 45 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: none | Crush: open | Tags: | Mentions: Silverflock, Crowstalk

Flowertail stretched in her nest as the morning rays of sunshine began to light up the den. She glanced over at Silverflock's nest to see if the other medicine cat was awake, and he seemed to be sound asleep in his nest. Flowertail sat up and gave herself a couple of licks, then stepped outside to breathe a breath of the fresh, cool, morning air. A scent caught her nose, herbs mixed with cat scent. She looked down and saw a bundle of herbs. How did those get there? She quickly picked them up and as she did, she caught more cat scent. She almost couldn't identify the scent over the strong smell and taste of the herbs, but she thought maybe... Crowstalk? Had he been here? It would explain how the herbs got there. She looked around and didn't see him. She purred at the thought of her clanmate trudging around the territory to collect herbs in the cold, early morning, then lightly shook her head and brought the herbs into the den to sort and dry them.

Bumblefoot | Male | 68 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None | Tags: Blazerunner | Mentions: Asterwillow

Bumblefoot nodded graciously to Blazerunner and settled in the sun next to him. "I slept fine, how about you?" Bumblefoot decided not to mention he woke up stiff, he was fine now and his fellow warriors didn't need to be worried. He tucked into the mouse and relished the juicy flavors.

Hawkpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blazerunner | Crush: open | Tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Wolfpaw | Mentions:

Hawkpaw purred at Wolfpaw's uncomfortable expression. "Blazerunner didn't tell me either, I wish he would so I know what to expect!" She said in between licks as she groomed her pelt. "I hope I get to do some battle practice today, maybe I'll get to spar with one of you!" She said playfully.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:28 am

Creamflower wakes up in the nursery and gets up, yawning as she stretches. She pads out of the den and towards the fresh-kill pile, seeing a couple warriors bringing in prey from the early morning hunting patrol. Upon looking at her choices, she grabs two rabbits from the pile, deciding to give one rabbit to Monarchflight as she also has to eat enough to feed her kits. She carries the prey back into the nursery, dropping one rabbit in front of the other queen. "I brought you something to eat Monarchflight." she greeted the queen. "I hope it's enough!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me