FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:03 am

FloralClan

History of the Clan

Thirty Moons ago a cat named Floral led ten cats out of their home that was destroyed by Twoleg monsters to a forest that was untouched by Twolegs. There was no twoleg settlement on any side of this territory. So they decided to settle there. When they came to this place they found a spot to make camp. They decided that Floral would be the leader of the clan that they now were. Floral that night nine of their ancestors appeared to her and gave her nine lives. Telling her that she is now Floralstar and that she should change names to her friends and pick her deputy the next morning as well as appoint Mist as the first medicine cat since she would do what she could to help all the cats on their journey to not be sick. That next morning she picked Frostheart her best friend to be her deputy. Something her mate Nightshade never forgot about. In the next nine moons that they lived there, Floralstar faced many hardships. At one point she was on her last life and her mate and the father of her kits killed her when they were on a walk in the forest. Nightshade was cast out of the clan by Frostheart when they found her body and saw his fur between her claws. Mistwind and Frostheart that night then found a pool in the meadow that looked different from the others when they went to bury Floralstar. As they walked up to the pool they felt as if others were trying to reach out. They both laid by the pool with their paws just touching the water and they both went to sleep meeting with their ancestors and now Floralstar. Frostheart that night had received his nine lives and became Froststar the new leader of FloralClan.

About the Clan Now

Now the clan that was once flourishing has dwindled in size due to harsh seasons. They plan to rebuild the clan and become stronger than they used to be. For one day the clan will be the best that it can be.
Current season: Leaf-Bare
Current weather: Lightly Snowing
River conditions: Frozen solid
Current Moon: It is a New Moon
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FloralClan Information

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:09 am

Infomation Needed for the Clan

Territory
They live in an Oak forest. The whole forest gets plenty of sunlight and moonlight. Everywhere in the forest, you can spot flowers of any kind. Just don't try to eat the flowers they are bitter. There is a small stream not far from the entrance of the camp. If you follow the stream you get to a river that is full of fish. Newleaf to Leaf-Fall is the best time for fishing. Just beware of the ice on the River in Leaf-Bare. Sometimes it is thin in places and we don't need cats getting a cold to bring in whitecough to possibly greencough. Just on the other side of the river that can be crossed normally by stepping stones is a meadow. The Meadow is full of herbs that the medicine cat will need and is usually a really good hunting spot.

The Camp
In the camp, you have a tree in the middle of the camp that has a hole near its base that is the leader's den. vines from the tree holding yellow flowers hang over the entrance. There is a low-hanging branch that the leader will call meetings from for the clan. In the back of the camp's tree walls, there is a fallen tree trunk with a hollow hole that is big enough for the apprentice's den. On the right side of the camp is the nursery made from brambles that are where the Queens and where the kits sleep. Next to the nursery is the Warriors den that is made from the roots of the fallen tree for the warriors to sleep. On the left side there is another fallen tree that is hallowed out where the elders sleep. just off the left side of camp their is a smaller clearing that has a huge rock that has a hole in it that looks to have been made by a river a long time ago that is the medicine cats den where the herbs are stored, where the cats who are sick rest and where the medicine cat and their apprentice sleep.

Normal Prey
    Fish
    Mice
    Rabbits
    Voles
    Finches
    Magpies
    Sparrows

Preditors
    Eagles
    Badgers
    Adders
    Foxes
    Owls
    Hawks
    Falcons
    Dogs <-- don't always show up

Code of the Clan
    1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
    2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
    3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
    4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
    5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
    6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
    7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
    8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
    9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
    10. A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
    11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
    12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
    13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
    14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
    15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

RP Rules
    All Site Rules Apply
    Please make at a minimum two characters One she-cat (female) and One tom (male)
    Be kind to everyone
    Do not rp someone else's character
    For out-of-character chat please keep that to the discussion page Link is down below
    Please try to be active
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FloralClan Cats in the Clan

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:10 am

FloralClan

Cats of the Clan:
    Leader
      Vixenstar - tabby she-cat with tri-colored eyes. She has a long scratch near her flank from a previous battle where she lost a life. This is covered by her fur. She earned her rank through her love and dedication to her clan. Has Six lives left.
    Deputy
      Vinewatcher - bluish gray classic tabby with white paws and chest she-cat with Blue-ish Green though more green than blue. She has quite a few scars the most noticeable being a long jagged one across her throat, a large jagged one and two smaller ones along her left side, a medium scar across her right shoulder, and obvious claw marks on both flanks.
    Medicine Cat FULL
      Mirrorgaze - White(left) and dark gray(right) Chimera tom with Heterchromia Golden Yellow(left) and Silvery-white(right). He is partially blind & deaf on his right side!! He is also the most senior medicine cat to Junipertail even if he is a bit older than her.
      Junipertail - blue-gray with black paws and ear tips she-cat with yellow eyes. Is worried that she will not live up to Jasperleaf as the clan's Medicine Cat.
    Medicine Cat Apprentice FULL
      Hollypaw - Short-haired black she-cat with yellow-green eyes. She is the only surviving kit for Cypresshollow and Primroseclaw, she can't wait to see and meet her younger siblings. She was a pretty daddy's girl so she was rather depressed after the death of her father.
      Cloverpaw - mostly white with patches of silver-red tabby on the muzzle, head, back, rump, spots on the back legs, and his whole tail tom with sectoral heterochromia, blue at the edges with mostly green centers.
    Warriors
      Lionclaw - golden-brown tom with green eyes. He has a scar over his eye that he got as an apprentice.
      Nightfrost - black with a white patch on his chest tom with green eyes. He is antisocial and focused on being the best. Sister is Moonshadow. (SORRY this is the short summary I got from him)
      Moonshadow - white she-cat with green eyes. She is super social friends with the whole clan and is a gossip. Brother is Nightfrost.
      Robinpuddle - Orange-red and white long-haired Norwegian forest tom with yellow eyes. Had a kit from a forbidden relationship.
      Hazelbranch - Short-haired dark chocolate brown tom with yellow-brown. He has a scar over his left eye and blind in that eye too. He had his warrior name -Branch after getting a hit to the branch and injuring his eye.
      Lavenderpelt - long dark black fur she-cat with bright amber eyes. She has a small claw scar above her nose and another larger one on her left hind leg. Like the name lavender implies, Lavenderpelt is calm, silent, and graceful.
      Foxfire - a mix of light creams and oranges with some white in his ears and on his chin tom with dark brown or copper-colored eyes. He is a very wise tom and he loves to learn. He is clever, playful, and protective. Because he is a maine coon cat he is quite large compared to others and enjoys the cold weather and snow.
      BrokenWater - Fluffy tom with an odd white and blue patterning(like water) with dark blue eyes. he's just your local goofy boy who likes to be happy. He's also an extremely high jumper and is able to leap up and snatch small birds out of the air though he usually stumbles when landing.
      MovingDream - long furred white she-cat with bright orange markings with amber eyes. She has a scar on one of her eyes though it is hidden by her long fur!! She is a sweet baby who likes to make flower crowns and catch butterflies. Also, she is super oblivious to all bad things
    Apprentices
      Rosepaw - ginger with gray tail tip she-cat with blue eyes. She hates mud so tries to avoid the river.
      Wolfpaw - Creamy white fluffy tom with blue eyes. He was potentially the kit of loners, unfortunately, he isn’t sure. He remembers crossing into the Clan territory and being found by a patrol. Since he was so young he was not seen as a threat. The clan took him in as a kit and raised him alongside the other clan members.
      Rainpaw - gray with black socks tom with Green with hints of gold towards the center. was found near an owl's nest as a kit.
    Queens
      Cypresshollow - medium-haired tortoiseshell she-cat with leaf green eyes. She had kits before with Primroseclaw, but they all died in cold weather except for Hollypaw. This is her second litter and she is pregnant with four kits.
      Millerstream - pale ticked fawn with white toes she-cat with hazel eyes. Millerstream's mate Smokey was a wanderer, she fell in love with him but they couldn't agree. She wanted him to stay and he wanted her to go with him, in the end, he left her to return to the clan and raise their kits alone. She's open to a new crush/mate.
    Kits
      Mousekit - brown tom with amber eyes. He was found by Lionclaw and brought back to camp since he was all alone.
    Elders
      Flowerpetal - pale ginger she-cat with pale green. Her mate was a rouge years ago but he died years ago. She had many kits but now only has one cat left in the clan that she is kin to and it is Lionclaw. She is blind in both eyes. She will try to set up Lionclaw with most of the she-cats in the clan due to she does not want her family line to end with him.
    StarClan
      Floralstar - ginger she-cat that first led the clan to its territory many moons ago.
      Froststar - white tom that was Floralstar's deputy and led the clan after her death.
      Leafkit - mall tortoiseshell she-kit who died from being fed nightshade berries by her own mother.
      Jasperleaf - black tom who was a medicine cat for the clan he lived a long life and it was a surprise to the whole clan when he died in his sleep after he just finished the training of the current medicine cat.
      Mosstail - brown she-cat who was framed for killing Leafkit and her own apprentice Shadepaw and then killed by the she-cat who framed her.
      Shadepaw - gray tom died in his apprenticeship when he tried to save Leafkit
      Rosebud - ginger with white paws she-cat died from old age
      Talonpaw - brown with white spots tom died fighting off a badger that got too close to camp
      Maplekit - was a blue-gray she-kit who died from greencough
    Dark Forest
      Nightshade - black tom was Floralstar's mate and he killed her
      Rainheart - blue-gray she-cat who killed her own kit, then the apprentice who tried to stop her and then framed and killed the warrior who tried to tell the clan what she did.
    Rouges/Loners:
      Hope - Long-haired cream she-cat with deep amber eyes. Hope is one of the secret kits to Robiinpuddle when he was still meeting Summit her mother. She is never seen her father, but her mother is told a lot about him.
    Crushes/Mates:
      Key:
        Cat 1 --> Cat 2 meaning Cat 1 likes Cat 2
        Cat 1 <--> Cat 2 meaning they like each other
        Cat 1 -/-> Cat 2 meaning they like someone that is forbidden to have a mate (NOT STOPPING THESE I THINK THEY ARE FUN)
        Cat 1 <3 Cat 2 meaning they are mates
        Cat 1 </3 Cat 2 Former mates
        Cat 1 <3 Cat 2 Their mate is dead
      Robinpuddle </3 Summit
      Cypresshollow <3 Primroseclaw
      Hazelbranch -/-> Junipertail
      Millersteam </3 Stormy
    Mentors & Apprentices:
      Vinewatcher & Rosepaw
      Lionclaw & Wolfpaw
      Mirrorgaze & Hollypaw
      Nightfrost & Rainpaw
      Junipertail & Cloverpaw

Who RP's What Cat
    Anyone can RP Starclan and Darkforest Cats (UNLESS STATED THAT THEY BELONG TO SOMEONE HERE)
    Junipertail, Lionclaw, Rosepaw, Mousekit, Rainpaw, and Flowerpetal - LadyRyuka
    Vinewatcher, Mirrorgaze, Brokenwater, and Movingdream - MurderousMushroom
    Vixenstar, Moonshadow, Nightfrost, and Wolfpaw - ~Raining Fire~
    Robinpuddle, Cypresshollow, Hazelbranch, Hollypaw, and Hope - Queen of Flames
    Lavenderpelt and Foxfire - Ourosmosis
    Millersteam and Cloverpaw - Adamented

Join Form
Please make two cats minimum One She-cat and one Tom
Please Click the Link Below to Join the Clan
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4811298
Code: Select all
Cats name://Pelt Color://Eye Color://Gender://Rank://Crush/Mate://Other (Scars or other information you wish to share about your cat)://Your Screen name://
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FloralClan ---One and Accepting Members--- In need of A

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:23 pm

~~Open and Accepting Members~~

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Open in the Meadow|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Junipertail was out in the meadow looking for herbs before they were completely lost to the snow. She wanted to make sure that she was fully stocked to last out Leaf-bare into Newleaf. She already had a small pile of herbs that she was collecting.

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Open in the Forest|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Lionclaw was out trying to get some hunting done before prey got scarce. He wanted to make sure that everyone especially that annoying kit got food and had enough to eat before the cold set in even more. "Just because I found him shouldn't mean I have to care for him." He mutters to himself as he is searching for prey.

Rosepaw|She-cat|Ginger with gray tail tip with blue eyes|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Open in Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Rosepaw was doing chores in the camp. She was cleaning out the elders' den putting fresh moss in the den. She also cleaned out the nursery while trying to keep her eye on Mousekit. Since she was trying to keep her tail from being attacked while she was taking out the old moss and trying to put in new fresh moss for him to sleep in.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Open in Camp
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Mousekit was watching Rosepaw clean and he was eyeing the moss that she was using to put in clean nests. Well while she wasn't looking and thinking he was going to attack her tail he snatched a ball of the moss and started playing with it. He was batting it into the air and throwing it across camp. It was amusing to him much more than the snow was.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:14 am

~~Open and Accepting Members~~

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Open in the Meadow|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________She looked at her pile to see if she needed more but then remembered her mentor's words. 'Don't take more than you need or when more come in not much will grow.' She sighs and picks up her small pile and starts to head back to camp hoping that the adventurous Mousekit didn't get into anything.

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Open in the Forest|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________He finished hunting and headed back to camp with a few mice and at least one rabbit. He was lucky anything was out during the light snow. What he found was because they were out collecting food themselves. 'Please let that kit not have gotten into anything.' He thought as he was returning to camp.

Rosepaw|She-cat|Ginger with gray tail tip with blue eyes|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Mousekit in Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________She soon finished her chores only to have a ball of moss land on her head. She then looked to see where it came from to see Mousekit come charging at her to get the moss ball that was at her paws. So she batted it away from her but farther into the camp to have Mousekit get that way instead almost to the entrance.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Rosepaw in Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________He was charging after his ball of moss that hit Rosepaw. He wanted to play with it and maybe her now that she didn't look busy. He skids to a halt when she hits his ball toward the elders' den. So he changes his direction and chases after it.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:07 am

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Open in the Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________She She got back to camp. She saw Mousekit running and playing with a mossball. She smiled to herself as she went to the Medicine cats den. She goes to sort the herbs she collected to put them away.

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Open in the Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________He He got back to camp and put what he caught on the pile. He shakes his head as he saw Mousekit playing with moss. "Anything to keep him from bugging me." He muttered as he sat down to clean his paws.

Rosepaw|She-cat|Ginger with gray tail tip with blue eyes|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Open in Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________She She laid down outside of the apprentices den. Waiting for her mentor to give her something to do since she finished the chores she had in camp for the day. She just kept watching Mousekit for the time being.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Open in Camp|
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________He was charging after his ball of moss. He was having fun playing all by himself. Although he would prefer someone to play with him.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:55 am

VineWatcher
Deputy/She/A large scar covered blue-gray tabby with green eyes/Crush: Open/Tags: Open in Camp
The large she-cat padded out into the open snow falling lightly onto her scarred pelt as she scanned the camp seeming to be in thought trying to decipher if patrols have already been sent out yet or not.

MirrorGaze
Medicine Cat/Tom/a gray and white chimera with heterochromia/Crush: Open/Tags: Junipertail
The tom padded up behind the other medicine cat, "Do we need to restock any other herbs I was fixing to head out on a small walk." he mewed calmly his voice even and dull heterochromatic eyes glancing at the herbs they did have.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:27 pm

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Mirrorgaze|
"No, we shouldn't need any more right now. While I was collecting I thought about what Jasperleaf told us about collecting too much." Junipertail replied softly. She was still upset about the loss of their mentor. "Do you miss him?" She asked as her right ear twitched because she was sad.

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Open in the Camp|
He was sitting outside the warriors' den. He was cleaning his ears since he hated the snow that was falling and touching his ears. "Why does snow have to come with Leaf-Bare?" He bitterly asked out loud but wasn't talking to anyone. He just hated the cold in general.

Rosepaw|She-cat|Ginger with gray tail tip with blue eyes|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vinewatcher|
"Can we go out and do something, please? I finished all my chores here in the camp that you told me to do. I really want to get out of camp today!" Rosepaw asked excitedly as she bounded over to her mentor. She just wanted to not sit there and hear Lionclaw complain and be made to play with Mousekit.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vixenstar
He continued to play with his ball of moss. He was getting kind of hungry though but he was too busy playing to want to even go tell that to Lionclaw. He then hit his ball a bit too hard and it went flying right into Vixenstar's den. "Oh no" he whispered as he started to walk quickly to go get his ball from in her den.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FloralClan ---One and Accepting Members---

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:12 am

Robinpuddle // Orange-red and white long-haired Norwegian forest cat, Yellow eyes //Male//warrior //Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Vinewatcher

The long-haired orange and white tom walked out of the warrior's den, shaking her fur and stretching his tired legs before taking a look around the camp 'silent as always' he thought to himself, seeing Lionclaw with some prey there and deputy watching around. He walked over to Vinewatcher "good morning Vinewatcher...did I miss any patrols this morning?" he asked confusedly.

Hazelbranch//Short-haired dark chocolate brown, yellow-brown eyes //male//warrior//Crush: Junipertail/ talks with: open

He walked only a few steps past the Lionclaw as the golden-brown tom was sitting near the warrior's den. He gave him a quick greeting as he made his way out of the camp, toward the river to take a drink.

Cypresshollow//medium-haired tortoiseshell, leaf green eyes //Female//Queen//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with: open

She is currently sleeping at the nursery.

Hollypaw //Short-haired black cat, Yellow-green eyes//female//medicine cat apprentice//Crush: open/ talks with: Mirrorgaze, Junipertail

She awakened at the medicine cat's den, shaking her black fur before noticing that she was the only one left in the den. She panicked, she didn't want her mentor to think of her as a lazy one, because she sleep late. She walked out of the den and saw the two medicine cats coming back to camp, she took a few embarrassed clicks to her chest before walking for them "uh, good morning, I didn't mean to sleep too late? I see you've already been out for collecting herbs? Is there anything for me to do?" she asked.

Hope (-light)// Long-haired cream cat, deep amber eyes//female//loner//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with: open

The young she-cat was early up, or the hunger was keeping her up. She was being wandered around to find some easy prey as she was not that good at hunting and missed many preys to feed herself. Now she spotted a small rabbit there and was stalking them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:32 am

𝗩𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗻𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿
41 moons |Female | leader | tags: MouseKit|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VixenStar had been awake for a while at this point, she was sitting in her den going over the plans for the day and how she would need to meet with her Deputy, VineWatcher later in the day to discuss the borders and prey patrols. How were they doing? They didn't have any current threats despite miscellaneous loners. And their prey wasn't low. It wasn't abundant but it wasn't a dire worry of hers at the moment. The clan seemed to be doing alright and that was her priority.
Something had rolled past her, catching VixenStar's attention. Her head snapped around to see a ball of moss had come into her den. Accompanied by a small kit to retrieve it. VixenStar swatted the ball of moss towards the den entrance "Lose your moss ball MouseKit?" she asked with a soft purr.

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
25 moons |Female | Warrior | tags: open|

MoonShaodw had awoken with a sudden jolt, yet another nightmare had creeped inside her brain. She blinked open her eyes, glancing around the den which her fellow warriors inhabited. Noticing some of them were still sleeping, the white she-cat slowly rose to her paws, quickly cleaning off some of the nest dander that remained on her fur. MoonShadow wasn't vain, but she couldn't sit by knowing her appearance was less than acceptable to the standard her mother had raised her with. Okay, maybe she was a little vain - but what did that matter? It wasn't like she was here to impress anyone. MoonShadow flicked an ear as she listened to the soft breathing of her den mates. Assuming she was one of the first to awaken she stepped from the nest and crept towards the exit of the den and into the clan campground.

The morning sun hit her pelt, she looked towards the sky and smiled for a moment. The quiet of the camp was something she found to be relaxing. The brief moment before the clan broke out into it's usually busy day full of trainings and patrols. Her eyes wandered around the camp before seeing her favorite shade spot was open. She purred, before peppily making her way over. In this spot you had a view of the clan while being in ear shot of most of the patrol group planning. It was easier to "pick and choose" which patrols she wanted as she was in this spot. Not that she would ever choose not to go on patrol. As she reached her spot, she sat under the shade to watch as the warriors, and apprentices began waking and exiting their dens. The clan would burst awake any minute now. She watched for a while, loving the way the clan interacted with itself.

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior | tags: open |

He groaned, the stirs of the fellow warriors as the morning sun spilled into the den. This was the worst part of his day, the waking up. His sister was always the morning cat - NightFrost on the other hand absolutely despised mornings. He rose to his paws with a huff and shook out his pelt from the traces of his sleep left by the leaves of his nest. Hesitantly he walked out of the den, his black coat glistened with the rays of sun. His eyes settled on his sister for a moment, who was already in her favorite shade spot. Unknown to her - NightFrost always kept a careful eye on her, he had too. He flicked his tail, before he walked towards the prey-pile with the intentions of grabbing a bird. He considered what patrol he would be assigned to today

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐏𝐚𝐰
11 moons |male | apprentice |apprentice to: LionClaw | tags: LionClaw|

WolfPaw blinked open his eyes as the morning light filled the apprentice den. It was the least favorite part about having his nest so close to the den entrance. However, when you're not a true clan cat - You don't really have a say in where your nest is. You don't really have anything. WoflPaw sighed as he decided he may as well get the day started. The fluffy tom rose to his paws and shook his pelt out before walking from the den. The good part about being named "Wolf" was that he could go unkept or messy and no one would bat an eye. He was already an outsider for not being clan born but he tried his best to not let that bother him. Unfortunately that part of him won - frequently. His eyes adjusted to the light as he exited the den. He blinked a few times before looking around the camp for his mentor, LionClaw.
WolfPaw's eyes landed on the warrior , took a deep breath before padding over to the warriors den which LionClaw was beside. He stood off to the side, not wanting to intrude. He was just curious as to what the plans for the day would be.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me