~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Postby Reaper666 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:12 pm

aron-visuals-D7W4NAKJFts-unsplash.jpg
aron-visuals-D7W4NAKJFts-unsplash.jpg (74.62 KiB) Viewed 512 times

Many moons ago lived four clans. Morning, Day, Evening and Nightclan. For many moons there was peace between them and their leaders, Sunstar, Cloudstar, Duskstar and Moonstar. But one rough leafbare Whitecough spread through the clans. Many lost their lives due to it but Nightclan seemed to be unaffected by it. When new leaf arrived and the sickness gone the clans gathered but tensions were high. The other clans blamed Nightclan for doing something the since no cat there died from it and banished them from their home. Moonstar was furious, looking like a demon cat, with his spitting and hissing. "We had nothing to do with this and you'll regret us leaving!" He hissed out. With Nightclan outnumbered Moonstar gathered his clan and when night arrived they gathered all they could and left their home. They traveled under the light of the full moon until they couldn't walk anymore. It seemed all was lost until Nightsight the deputy at the time found a hidden cave behind a waterfall. It was a perfect and safe home for the tired and weary cats. Moonstar soon changed their name to Moonclan as a new fresh start to life. Moonclan thrived in their new home. The cave protecting them from the elements and most predators, the surrounding forest lush with herbs and prey.  Many moons have past and now Shadestar is leader of Moonclan. The clan is still thriving and strong but a band of rogues have made camp in their territory. Does Shadestar have what it takes to lead his clan to victory or will they need to flee once more?

{Discussion/Forms}

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4785956
Last edited by Reaper666 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Tales of Moonclan~

Postby Reaper666 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:49 am

zoltan-tasi-eS1omi9_W58-unsplash.jpg
zoltan-tasi-eS1omi9_W58-unsplash.jpg (122.59 KiB) Viewed 496 times

The Landmarks

The Waterfall

The camp is hidden behind a waterfall nestled deep in a forest. It keeps them safe from not only the elements but also predators as well.

The cave

The cave is filled with passages the cats use as their dens. The Warriors are first on the right the on Apprentices on the left, then queens to the right and elders to the left. Towards the back there's a passageway that splits in two and that's where the leader and med cat dens are.

The Crystal Pool

Deeper in the cave is a pool surrounded by crystals. They call it Crystal Pool where they talk to starclan and leaders get their nine lives.

The Meeting Stone

If you take a right before Crystal Pool there's the meeting place where the sun and moon shine down through a large opening.

The Forest

The forest has many places for the cats to go. The stream is filled with fish, the forest floor has plenty of mice, voles, squirrels etc.

The Meadow

There's a meadow for apprentices to train, warriors to have friendly sparring matches and a huge rock base to sunbathe.

The Cliffs

The cliffs are right at the top of the waterfall. No young cats are allowed up there until made warriors with how slippery and steep the drop below it. It's a danger to the cats.

The Water Pool

Beneath the waterfall is a deep pool. No cat knows just how deep but it's good hunting for fish but also teaching the Apprentices to swim.

The Rougue Camp

The rogues have set up camp deeper in the forest where a two leg home once stood but now is left to the forest. It's now covered in moss, leaves and vines.

marco-tjokro-mUrnFApvOcw-unsplash.jpg
marco-tjokro-mUrnFApvOcw-unsplash.jpg (134.87 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:35 pm

The Cats Of Moonclan

Leader:
Shadestar - 29 moons - Image - Black and white maine coone with amber eyes that is wise, kind, caring, and protective.

Deputy:
Moonshadow - 30 moons - White long-haired she-cat that is loyal, social, and trusting.

Med cat:
Mousepuddle - 32 moons - Image - White she-cat with orange blotches that is devoted and honest.

Med cat app:
Softpaw - 8 moons - Short-haired brown tabby with amber eyes, white paws, cream belly, and soft, round features.

Warriors:
Lostsoul - 15 moons - Image - Black and white tom with amber eyes that is kind, clever, and a good listener.
Halfmask - 34 moons - Image - Calico she-cat with green eyes that is strong, brave, and loving.
Nightfrost - 30 moons - Black tom that is determined, secretive, and athletic.
Thicketstorm - 50 moons - Image - Large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes that is soft, but unpredictable.
Dawnheart - 36 moons - Sleek tortoiseshell and white she cat with pale green eyes that is kind, trusting, and diplomatic.
Sunstrike - 44 moons - Image - Red and white tabby tom with icy blue eyes that is forceful, unpredictable, and honest.
Hollowsight - 24 moons - Image - Reddish brown and white tom with pale orange eyes that is smart, a great listener, and friendly.
Patchfur - 38 moons - Image - White, dark brown, and orange tom with leaf green eyes that is calm and patient.
Snowshadow - 30 moons - Image - Fluffy white tom that is kind, loyal, and protective.
Branchflight - 36 moons - Red she-cat that is sweet, hardworking, and stubborn.
Ducksplash - 37 moons - Image -  Long-haired white tom with blue eyes and pale gold tabby patches that is cheerful and playful.
Falconshade - 27 moons - Image - A brown tom with green eyes that is always level-headed and likes to listen and joke around.
Martenfang - 32 moons -  Image - Light brown tabby with brown eyes, protruding upper fangs, and a bobtail that is light-hearted.
Thistlestripe - 40 moons - Image - Brown tom with gray details and green eyes that is kind and serious when necessary.
Fallenblaze - 29 moons - White tom with gray tabby patches and amber eyes that is quick, smart, and brave.
Stoatwhisker - 32 moons - Small, fluffy dark brown tabby tom with lime green eyes that is shy, kind, and a great listener.
Honeyfeather - 23 moons - Image - Golden she-cat with long fur, faint stripes, and amber eyes that is an affectionate troublemaker.
Sparrowfoot - 23 moons - Gray tabby with amber eyes that is fast, quiet, and cautious.
Canaryspeckle - 18 moons - A honey, black, and white tortoiseshell she-cat that is inventive and open.
Wildfur - 17 moons - A golden-brown she-cat that is quick, skilled, and caring.
Vinesnake - 46 moons - Massive pitch-black tom with pale green eyes and long fangs that is strong but disloyal.
Grassflame - 34 moons - Brown she-cat with a darker face and blue eyes that is patient, kind, and a good hunter.
Sageshadow - 27 moons - Black tom with green eyes that is a great fighter, caring, and sympathetic.
Cindershade - 28 moons - Image - Black / dark brown she-cat with green eyes that is easygoing and playful but solitary.

Apprentices:
Oceanpaw - 10 moons - Black and white she-cat.
Darkpaw - 9 moons - Image - Bulky, smoky black tom with amber eyes that is bright and peppy.
Ripplepaw - 7 moons - Brown and white tabby tom with brown eyes that is a friendly sweetheart.
Wolfberrypaw - 10 moons - Image - Dusty grey and brown with yellow eyes that is loud but wise.
Cranberrypaw - 10 moons - Image - Light orange tabby with amber eyes that is sweet and loving.
Stormpaw - 9 moons - Fluffy white she-cat with black patches and green eyes that is soft-spoken and a fast learner.
Wolfpaw - 9 moons - Mottled gray and black tom with amber eyes that is a troublemaker.
Tigerpaw - 8 moons - Image - Gray tom with brown patches and a white underbelly that is friendly but quiet.
Fernpaw - 8 moons - Ginger and white she-cat with long fur that is loyal and driven.
Volepaw - 6 moons - Brown tabby with light brown eyes that is a little ball of energy.
Emberpaw - 6 moons - Golden she-cat with amber eyes that is excited and curious.
Redpaw - 8 moons - ImageImage - White tom with brown tabby patches and orange eyes that is quick and shy.
Ravenpaw - 9 moons - Image - Black tom with amber eyes that is honest and serious, but can be prickly.

Queens:
Creamflower - 26 moons - Tan she-cat with brown points and blue eyes that is kind, gentle, and strong.
Willowbreeze - 30 moons - Image - Siamese she cat with green eyes that is protective, sweet, and loving.

Kits:
Hatch - 3 moons - Fluffy white tom with black patches and yellow eyes that is friendly and relaxed.
Harvey - 3 moons - Black tom with white underbelly and brown eyes that is well-mannered but hesitant.
Jasmine - 3 moons - Very dark gray tabby with bright green eyes that is sweet and curious.

Elders:
Laurelblaze - 90 moons - Image - Cream and white lynx point with frost green eyes that is bold and casual.
Lagoontail - 93 moons - Long haired black tom with green eyes and lots of scars that is chatty in his old age.

────────────────────────────────────────

The Rogues

Leader:
Thunder - 58 moons - Image - Golden tabby tom with sapphire eyes that is honest and ambitious.

Second in command:
Nightmare - 30 moons - Image - Black and grey tom with cold yellow eyes that is mysterious, quiet, and smart.

Healer:
Holly - 52 moons - Image - Silver and white tabby she cat with brown eyes that is methodical and careful.

Members:
Belladonna - 8 moons - Image - Dark silver tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes and a white paw that is very composed and neat.
Thorn - 33 moons - Image - Tall brown tabby she cat with green eyes that is strong, brave, and wise.
Minnie - 20 moons - Image - Fluffy, petite white and grey tabby she cat with one blue and one green eye that is sweet and friendly.
Quialsky - 67 moons - Brow tabby she-cat with a white underbelly that is calm, protective, and funny.
Skyclaw - 36 moons - Image - A light brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and paws that is adventurous and kind.
Witherwillow - 18 moons - An arrogant albino she-cat that is agile, determined, and brave.
Drift - 68 moons - Image - Gray tabby with thick black stripes and blue-gray eyes that looks out for younger cats.
Pumpkin - 10 moons - Image - Orange tom with a cream underbelly and blue eyes that is a sweet goofball.
Iceystorm - 29 moons - White Siamese with blue eyes that is strong, smart, and cunning.
Nightshadow - 25 moons - Brown, white, and black tom with yellow eyes that is cunning, quick, and brave.

Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Kittypets/Loners/Barncats

Kittypets:
Catherina - 13 moons - Fluffy red ragdoll with one blue and one gray eye that is reserved and cheerful.

Relationships

The updated version is made by the amazing Zylafone!!
Last edited by Reaper666 on Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:42 pm

The Rules

1. All Tess/Simon rules apply
2. Please be nice to others and give them enough time to respond.
3. Please no more than 2 pages without me.
4. Fade to black when needed for deeper scenes, like giving birth or mating.
5. Please make sure the person is ok with it before killing their cat or please message me if you wish to kill your own so I know what's going on.
6. Please be active. More than 2 sentences if possible.
7. The higher ranked cats must be as active as possible.
8. If you need to fade to black for a bit please message me or post it on the discussion page so we know that you'll be away for a bit.
9. Kits stay in camp, until 6 moons.
10. I don't mind drama but not every 5 seconds. You have an idea for something happening? Message me or post it on the discussion page for me to read over.
11. Have fun and if any questions or concerns come up please message me.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:54 pm

Shadestar/29 moons/Leader/Open

Shadestar padded out from his den and shook out his long fur. He didn't sleep all too well and it showed on the young leader. He looked around his clan and sighed. Just when he thought things were going to be ok without the previous leader, rouges had decided to move into their territory. They hadn't caused too much of an issue yet but he didn't want to chance it. He sat down and tried to tame his long fur to make him look a bit presentable, before just getting annoyed and flopping over on his side with a huff.

Lostsoul/15 Moons/Warrior/Open

Lostsoul padded out of the warrior's den with a yawn. He headed over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a small fish for breakfast. He quickly ate it and looked around camp. He hoped he could join a hunting or dawn patrol.

Halfmask/34 Moons/Warrior/Open

Halfmask was already up, having guarded the camp entrance that night. She shook off the cold of the water droplets from the waterfall and greeted the next cat to guard the entrance and headed over to the fresh kill pile and grabbing a squirrel off of it. She padded over to the warrior's den and sat outside, eating her prey in peace.

Hollowsight/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Hollowsight was out of camp, having spent most of the night in the forest cause well...he couldn't sleep and loved being out at night. He felt at home out in the woods, listening to the night time noises. He mewed a quick greeting to the guard and padded right into the warrior's den and curling up in his nest.

Ripplepaw/7 Moons/ Apprentice/Open

Ripplepaw was bouncing with excitement. He loved getting up early and being ready for his mentor. He grabbed a mouse and quickly munched it down, before sitting outside of the Apprentice den.

Willowbreeze/38 Moons/Queen/Open

Willowbreeze didn't want her dream to end. She had her mate and kits with her and she was beyond happy to see them, but of course she soon awoke and the sadness hit her like a ton of bricks. She sighed and got to her paws and shook her fur out, before paddling out of the nursery. She sat outside the entrance of it and looked around camp, looking sad.

Nightmare/30 Moons/Second In Command/Open

Nightmare was up bright and early, watching as the sun rises. He didn't mind the cold breeze that ruffled his fur from the cracked window as he sat there unmoving. He had been promoted to second in command under Thunder after a short time with the rouges and it honestly felt nice. He wasn't overly sure what Thunder had planned but he didn't care. He'd follow Thunder's commands till he either died or something interesting happened

Thorn/33 Moons/Member/Open

Thorn padded out of the sleeping area and shook her fur. She looked around and spotted Nightmare awake but didn't bother the tom. Instead she padded off to do some hunting for herself and the others.

Minnie/20 Moons/Member/Open

Minnie woke up and smiled happily. She got to her paws and groomed her fur out, before grabbing a mouse from their prey pile and eating it quietly in a small corner, not wanting to bother others.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:21 pm

Thicketstorm
❝The Oblivious Planner❞
gender; male age; 50m rank; warrior loyalty; moonclan sexuality; Bisex-demirom
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───
location; the cliffs tagged; open

indentationIt had been so long since he'd had the time to come up to the cliffs, with a new apprentice to train, Thicketstorm was busier than ever. Rarely did he have the time - or willingness - to slow down and relax physically - or mentally - these last few moons. Thankfully, or hopefully, Cranberrypaw's training would be finished in two moons or so and he'd be able to relax a bit more. Shaking his head as the dark tabby trodded over to the edge of the cliff, moving carefully, not fully planting his feet until he was sure the area he was in was stable, Thicketstorm glanced over the edge of the cliffs and down towards the water pool. Hmmm, I might as well catch a few fish while I'm here. he mused as he turned and then started to make the trek down to the pool.

Laurelblaze
❝The Old Lady❞
gender; female age; 90m rank; elder loyalty; moonclan sexuality; Bisex-aro
location; elders den/camp tagged; open

indentationSleeping in was practically a hobby for her these days, maybe a sport too. But it wasn't something she did too often, after all, apprentices needed a good nipping every now and then. Laurelblaze slowly got to her paws after some time of being awake, sure that others would be awake by now. She'd appreciate the company today, and some good sunlight. Resisting the urge to shake out her fur, due to her aching joints, the large she-cat slowly ambled out of the elder's den and into the light of Moonclan's camp. After a quick look around, there seemed to be an adequate amount of cats around, and proceeded to pad over to the prey-pile, to get breakfast. She glared at the sight of young Ripplepaw munching away on a mouse and huffed. Useless glutton, she thought with a sneer, turning her gaze away, back towards the prey pile.

Thunder
❝The Commander❞
gender; male age; 58m rank; rogue leader loyalty; himself sexuality; bisexual
location; rogue camp tagged; open

indentationGazing out over his little domain the dark red tabby surveyed his members, green gaze lingering on a few. He'd taken to padding around the abandoned twoleg den that his little group had taken to calling camp and looking over his members while they slept. Taking in who slept where, and who they slept next to among other things. He'd easily admit that he didn't trust the former Moonclan members, but he considered them essential to his plans. Doing his best to withhold the smirk that tried to fight its way onto his maw as his gaze found the pale form of Witherwillow. While manipulation wasn't his forte, getting the bitter and vicious she-cat firmly on his side didn't seem like it'd be too hard. I'll speak to her later, I'm sure that she'll have questions. Maybe take her under my wing, teach her the ropes. He mused with a sly grin. "Yes, that will be perfect. Just purrfect."

Belladonna
❝She-who-hid-her-ture-self❞
gender; female age; 8m rank; rogue member loyalty; undecided sexuality; aro-ace
location; rogue camp tagged; open

indentationAs the youngest of the rogue's in the group, Bella felt like the odd one out. Without her barer, or her brother, she felt quite forlorn. Barely able to hunt for herself, the silver-tabbied feline more often than not went hungry before she'd found Thunder and his group. Thunder himself, make her feel quite inadequate and was - in all honesty - very scared of the tom. She'd only joined his group so she could survive, so she could find her barer or brother, but after these last few moons, she'd lost hope. With her father unknown and her barer and brother probably dead, she was very alone, even surrounded by these strangers. As it was, Bella, formally known as Belladonna, was huddling under a ratty couch in the main area of the abandoned twoleg den. Only the tip of her tail and the ends of her whiskers sticking out and announced her presents. She'd admit that she'd found herself becoming more... negative, the longer she stayed around these cats. Bella wasn't sure she liked it.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:01 pm

Shadestar/29 moons/Leader/Open

Shadestar padded out from his den and shook out his long fur. He didn't sleep all too well and it showed on the young leader. He looked around his clan and sighed. Just when he thought things were going to be ok without the previous leader, rouges had decided to move into their territory. They hadn't caused too much of an issue yet but he didn't want to chance it. He sat down and tried to tame his long fur to make him look a bit presentable, before just getting annoyed and flopping over on his side with a huff.

Lostsoul/15 Moons/Warrior/Open

Lostsoul padded out of the warrior's den with a yawn. He headed over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a small fish for breakfast. He quickly ate it and looked around camp. He hoped he could join a hunting or dawn patrol.

Halfmask/34 Moons/Warrior/Open

Halfmask was already up, having guarded the camp entrance that night. She shook off the cold of the water droplets from the waterfall and greeted the next cat to guard the entrance and headed over to the fresh kill pile and grabbing a squirrel off of it. She padded over to the warrior's den and sat outside, eating her prey in peace.

Hollowsight/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Hollowsight was out of camp, having spent most of the night in the forest cause well...he couldn't sleep and loved being out at night. He felt at home out in the woods, listening to the night time noises. He mewed a quick greeting to the guard and padded right into the warrior's den and curling up in his nest.

Ripplepaw/7 Moons/ Apprentice/Open

Ripplepaw was bouncing with excitement. He loved getting up early and being ready for his mentor. He grabbed a mouse and quickly munched it down, before sitting outside of the Apprentice den.

Willowbreeze/38 Moons/Queen/Open

Willowbreeze didn't want her dream to end. She had her mate and kits with her and she was beyond happy to see them, but of course she soon awoke and the sadness hit her like a ton of bricks. She sighed and got to her paws and shook her fur out, before paddling out of the nursery. She sat outside the entrance of it and looked around camp, looking sad.

Nightmare/30 Moons/Second In Command/Thunder

Nightmare noticed that Thunder was awake and checking on things. He sat in the window for a bit more before jumping down and making his way over to the Commander. "Morning Thunder." He said his voice as smooth as honey. "Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Thorn/33 Moons/Member/Open

Thorn padded out of the sleeping area and shook her fur. She looked around and spotted Nightmare awake but didn't bother the tom. Instead she padded off to do some hunting for herself and the others.

Minnie/20 Moons/Member/Open

Minnie woke up and smiled happily. She got to her paws and groomed her fur out, before grabbing a mouse from their prey pile and eating it quietly in a small corner, not wanting to bother others.
Last edited by Reaper666 on Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:16 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:55 am

Snowshadow
Moonclan warrior - male - crush maybe Halfmask, or Willowbreeze - apprentice Oceanpaw - tags: OPEN

He left the camp to take a walk to the meadow, he was not so happy about the warm sunlight, but the day itself was beautiful so why not take a walk? He sat on a rock near the meadow and looked at the views taking one deep breath of the fresh air.

Branchflight
Moonclan warrior - female - crush maybe Hollowsight - apprentice open - tags: OPEN

She stepped out of the warrior's den yawning, shaking her fur, and stretching her legs before taking a good look around the camp. Her eyes stopped on the queen Willowbreeze who seemed sad there, it didn't really surprise her at all as that was pretty much a reaction that could be normal to her after the loss of her mate and kits. She felt sorry for her but didn't know what to do to make her feel better, maybe only time will heal the wounds of a broken heart.

Stormpaw
Moonclan apprentice - female - crush open - mentor Dawnheart- tags: Ripplepaw

She sat at her nest, her eyes looking at the few other apprentices at their own nests and those who left the den. She shook her long black and white pelt, before turning to see one of her fellow den mates ner the apprentice's den "Morning Ripplepaw, you're up early, earlier than your mentor it seems" she meowed to the younger cat.

Quailsky
The rogues member - female - crush open - tags: OPEN

She took her to leave out of the rogues camp, she was rather depressed and into her own world after the death of her mate. She left her old clan and joined this group only to follow her love, but now when he was gone she was not sure what to do anymore. She can't go back to her old clan anymore, she betrayed them by leaving them, but she was not sure if she could be any help to this rogue group either.

Skyclaw
The rogues member - male - crush open - tags: OPEN

He woke up at his nest, when his mother left the den, his eyes following her to the camp entrance as he slowly made his way out of the den. He was a little worried about her, but what could he do to help her, she just lost her mate.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrankFox » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:15 am

Dawnheart/36 moons/Warrior/Halfmask (briefly), Shadestar

Dawnheart stretched languidly from her nest inside the warrior's den before shaking out her short fur. As much as she would love to curl back up and sleep there were things that needed doing. She needed to take Stormpaw out whenever the younger she-cat woke up. She'd give her a bit more time to sleep though since it was still early, and based on what she could hear the rest of the clan was just now getting moving. She gave a nod to Halfmask, not wanting to disturb the warrior after she had to guard the camp all night, as she stepped outside. Her eyes immediately landed on the long furred form of Shadestar as he gave up on trying to tame his pelt. She bit back a purr before padding over to the tom. "Rough night?" she asked him gently, settling down next to him to groom the tangles out of his fur. The side she could reach anyway. Hopefully she wasn't overstepping and letting her feelings for the young leader get the better of her.

Sunstrike/44 moons/Warrior/Laurelblaze

Rolling onto his back in the den Sunstrike stretched his legs out above him. He wanted to get more sleep but everyone getting up and moving around had jostled him from his sleep. He breathed out a long, heavy sigh as he sat up in his nest to groom his pelt. No point in going out into camp if he was unkempt. Once his pelt was glossy he stretched again, jaws cracking in a large yawn. He padded out to see a good number of his clanmates awake. His gaze settled on the ginger pelt of his former mentor. A grin crossed his face as he joined her by the prey pile, "Morning Laurelblaze, joints cracking well this morning?" His tone was teasing towards the old she-cat as he shuffled through the pile himself.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Apprentice/Stormpaw, Ripplepaw

Darkpaw snapped awake when he felt Stormpaw get up and start moving. He shook the bedding out of his fur and glanced to the rest of his denmates who were still asleep. A sly grin crossed his face as he crept over and kicked Wolfpaw in the side to wake the other tom up. He scrabbled out of the den before the other apprentice could retaliate and skidded to a stop before he slammed into the other two who were already sitting outside. "Morning!" he chirped to them as he scanned the camp for Patchfur. It didn't seem like the tom was awake yet.

Wolfpaw/9 moons/Apprentice/Ripplepaw, Stormpaw

A sharp kick to the side startled Wolfpaw awake and he let out an indignant yelp as he saw the culprit scramble away. He rolled his eyes and looked to see that his sister had already woken up and left. He let out a heavy sigh before standing up and trudging out of the den. He sent a less than heated glare towards Darkpaw before sitting down next to Stormpaw with a grunt. "What are your mentors having you guys do today? Think we'll get to train together?"

Falconshade/27 moons/Warrior/Ripplepaw, Stormpaw

Falconshade was up early, far earlier than any of his clanmates with the vision of his brother plummeting from the cliffs still playing behind his eyes. Despite being awake he kept himself curled in his nest until the rest of the warriors began to stir. He didn't want to cause worry by wandering around late at night just because he couldn't sleep. Once he was ready he quickly groomed his brown fur and padded out to find Ripplepaw. He immediately spotted his apprentice chatting with some of the others and made his way over. "Morning Paws," he meowed softly before turning his attention to Ripplepaw, "We're going out hunting this morning, are you ready to go?"

Holly/52 moons/Healer/Open

Holly had commandeered one of the rooms in the old Twoleg den that they'd set up in to put her herbs. There was a crack in the wall from the main area where the group slept that allowed for easy access should someone come in hurt. The part of her that was still Moonclan, which was admittedly very small, found it strange to be living in a place like this. She was used to the cave behind the waterfall not wooden walls. She muttered under hear breath the uses of her herbs as she pulled them from their piles to count. She'd need to find more marigold soon and some burdock would be useful in case someone got bitten by the rats that no doubt lived here. Her ears flicked as she heard Thunder and Nightmare's voices, but she made no move to go and listen in. If they needed something they could come to her.
PrankFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me