โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:05 am

๐““ ๐“ช ๐“ฒ ๐“ผ ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ ๐“ต ๐“ช ๐“ท
๐“ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ผ

Daisyclan resides in a large wheat field that was abandoned by twolegs many moons ago.
Thing's have been peaceful in the recent moons and life in Daisyclan is thriving,
however good times may be for the clan cats, a threat always seems to loom in the
darkness. . . and this threat is slowly getting closer and closer to the peaceful
clan without their knowledge. . .

[url]๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ[/url]|๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ|[url]๐“๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ[/url]|[url]๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ[/url]
[url]๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ[/url]

๐‘… ๐“Š ๐“ ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ wrote:- All of Tess' rules apply
- Realistic names/colors only!
- If you're going to be a high rank, you must be active
- You can not be your own mentor/mate/crush
- Please be active. If you're inactive for more than a week I will reach out to you, and if you don't respond, you will be removed from the roleplay
- Post all forms on the discussion thread
- Keep out of character chat in the discussion thread please!
- Try to keep the genders and ranks equal! I donโ€™t want there to be more apprentices than there are warriors!
- Only make enough cats that you can handle
- Keep signatures off the roleplay thread please!!
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท -๐“๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผโœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:05 am

๐“๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ทโœฟ

Leader |1/1|

Deputy|0/1|

Medicine Cat |1/1|

Medicine Cat Apprentice |0/2|

Warriors|0/~|

Apprentices|6/~|

Queens|0/4|

Name
Gender|Age|Mate/Crush|Apprentice|User|

Kits|0/12|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|

Elders|0/6|
Name
Name
Name

โœฟ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโœฟ

Kittypets|0/5|
Name
Name

Loners|0/5|

Name

Rogues|0/5|
Name
Name

Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผโœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:06 am

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ

โœฟ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎโœฟ wrote:Mates - x โ™ฅ x
Former Mates - x โฅ x
One Sided Feelings - x โ™ฅ/ x
Mutual Feelings - x \โ™ฅ/ x

โœฟ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ตโœฟ wrote:Parents - x โ€ x
Siblings - x โœฝ x
Half Siblings - x โœพ x

โœฟ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ & ๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผโœฟ wrote:
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผโœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:06 am

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

โœฟ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚โœฟ wrote:Daisyclan resides in an abandoned wheat field that is littered with short wheat plants that were left over from the farm that was there before, and an abundance of daisies. Daisyclan's camp resides in the slight north of their territory (in the front is the open wheat fields, and in the back of their camp it opens up into a dense forested area), where the old farmhouse used to be. Over time the area has eroded and been used by many other animals (such a foxes and wolves) and has been made into a nice hollow that Daisyclan now calls their home. In the hollow there is a large, hallowed out tree that sits at the furthest northern point of the camp, this is the leaders den (it has a mossy barrier over the front, and has daisies growing from it). In front of the leader's den there is a large, flat stump from which the tree came from that is used for clan meetings. The medicine den is located to the left of the leaders den, and is made out of a large crevice in a boulder that has room to house the medicine cat and their apprentice as well as three sick cats, towards the very back of the crevice is where the herb stores are kept. On the left of the leaders den is the nursery where the queens and kits reside, the structures base is a tree that had split open at some point by an unknown event, and it was reinforced by the Daisyclan cats, this reinforcement is made up of wood bark, vines, hay and other materials so it will stay up under most circumstances. Next to the nursery is the warriors den, which consists of a paw-made outer structure (again made of vines, wood bark, etc.) while the inner structure is a large, hallowed out hole in the ground that used to be an old fox den. The elder's den, another paw-made structure with a scoop in the ground where nests are made, is next to the medicine den, and the apprentices den, a large bush with a hollowed out area underneath it for the apprentices to sleep, is guarding the elder's den. There is an abandoned barn on the territory where the clan goes to hunt for mice, rats and other rodents that like to hide in the old hay. In front of the camp and to the right is the expanse of wheat and daisy fields, various structures that where used on the farm still exist here, a silo with it's front removed which the clan uses for training, plenty of dilapidated formerly fenced in areas, etc., while beyond that (and outside of the clans territory) resides the Sun Meadow (sometimes called Starclan's Ring, or The Wishing Ring), a place in which sunflowers and daisies grow in a ring around a small meadow area with a stream running through it) and the leader and medicine cat go to consult Starclan for advice. Behind the clans camp is a dense forested area, a river runs through it (only warriors skilled in fishing and swimming hunt here, it's very rare to have fish on the fresh kill pile), opening up into a lake just beyond the clans border where twolegs often take their kits in green-leaf to splash around and play in. To the left of the camp, if one walks about half a day, is a twoleg place, this is often avoided by Daisyclan.

โœฟ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚โœฟ wrote:Common Fieldland prey - mice, rabbits, various songbirds (robins, starlings, etc.)
Rare Fieldland prey - rats, quails, hares

Barn prey - mice, rats

Common Woodland prey - mice, voles, squirrels, various songbirds, crows
Rare Woodland prey - ravens, chipmunks, opossums

Common River prey - trout, minnows, perch, frogs, toads
Rare River prey - carp, salmon, river bass

โœฟ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผโœฟ wrote:Fieldland threats - foxes, hawks, wild horses

Woodland threats - wolves, hawks, foxes, badgers, owls, twolegs

River threats - pike, twolegs, catfish

Twoleg Place threats - twolegs, dogs, monsters & thunderpaths

โœฟ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโœฟ wrote:Flooding
Forest Fires
Landslides from the higher elevations of the forest into the fields

โœฟ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผโœฟ

โœฟ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ปโœฟ wrote:Late Green-leaf
Sunny, with few clouds in the sky

โœฟ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผโœฟ wrote:Twolegs at the lake
Fox was scented near the lake

โœฟ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐”‚โœฟ wrote:N/A
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:24 am

Mossybee
โ†ž
- Tom - 48 Moons - Medicine Cat -
- Mate: Crimsonstar - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Milkpaw -

Mossybee slowly sorted through the herbs in the back of the den, glancing back behind him occasionally to see if Milkpaw was awake. He didn't want to wake up his apprentice, she deserved her rest. The large, fluffy tom sighed, chuckling to himself. It was weird to not have much to do, nothing of significance had happened recently within Daisyclan, which left Mossybee with little to do to keep his paws busy. Despite not having much to do, he was happy there hadn't been anything happening. Things were calm, and Mossybee hoped they stayed that way for a long while. He gently put the chamomile he had pulled out back into it's spot with the rest of the herbs, putting aside the wilted pieces he had pulled out from the pile. He brushed the bits of herbs off of his paws and quietly made his way out of the den, hoping not to wake his apprentice as he left.

Rubbleblossom
โœฟ
- She-cat - 37 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

Rubbleblossom stretched her paws out, letting out a sigh as she watched the camp's entrance. She had been assigned to watch over the camp from moonhigh to dawn, which she thought would have made her tired, but she was more awake now than she had been before she took her post. The large molly stretched, padding back into camp as everyone began to stir, stopping at the fresh-kill pile. She glanced over the prey, trying to decide what she happened to be in the mood for.

Lionwillow
โ˜€
- She-cat - 42 Moons - Warrior -
- Mate:Snakefrost - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Bisonpaw -

Lionwillow snuggled closer to Snakefrost for a brief moment, before opening her eyes. Sunlight streamed through the den and she knew it was time to get up. The large, golden she-cat slowly stood up, giving her mate a lick on the head before padding out of the warriors den. She decided to wait a while before getting Bisonpaw up, hoping to take him out for a hunt near the river for water voles and whatever prey animals were going to get a drink. The she-cat shook her fluffy pelt out, letting the sun warm her back as she waited to start the day.

Harepounce
โ˜„
- Tom - 27 Moons - Warrior -

Harepounce padded into camp, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. The tom dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile, glancing at his clan-mates, who were getting up and moving about as the sun began to rise. He debated going back out to hunt again, but the slight ache in his paws told him otherwise. The calico tom shook his head, settling in a corner of camp, licking the grit off of his paw pads.

Narrowstep
โžป
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Oceanpaw -

Narrowstep lifted his head up as the sun hit his eyes, but he laid it back down as soon as he realized it was just now dawn. He should get up and get moving, but his nest was so warm. . he wasn't assigned to any of the early morning patrols, so he figured he had time to rest a little more if he wanted to. Curling tighter into himself, Narrowstep evened out his breathing, letting himself fall back into a light slumber.

Yewberryspots
โ™ฅ
- She-cat - 26 Moons - Warrior -

Yewberryspots grumbled as she padded out of the den, angrily lashing her tail. She didn't want to be up this early, not today, not any day. The she-cat had been assigned the dawn border patrol with Nightfrost and Galewhistle, much to her dismay, which didn't allow her to sleep in like she had wanted to. She stopped at the entrance to camp, sitting down and smoothing her fur down as she waited for the others to join her.

Salmonpaw
โฅƒ
- She-cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Mentor:Briarheart -

Salmonpaw yawned, blinking open her eyes. She grinned, smacking her brother on the top of the head."C'mon Mackerelpaw! The suns up, so so are we. Briarheart and Nightfrost are probably looking for us." The she-cat mewed, nudging her brother awake. As his grumble, she rolled her eyes, pushing him to his paws. She didn't say anything else, just trotting out of the den with a happy purr as the sun hit her fur and warmed her up.

Mackerelpaw
โฅ„
- Tom - 11 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Mentor:Nightfrost -

Mackerelpaw grumbled as his sister hit the top of his head and insisted he get up. With a soft growl as she nudged him, he got up, shaking his head. "It's so early Salmonpaw, calm down." He said, following his sister out of the apprentices den and into the sunlight. He shook his pelt, blinking the light from his eyes in an attempt to adjust his eyes to the difference is light from inside the den to outside the den.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:31 am

milkpaw !

female [โ™€] / med. cat apprentice / location: med. cats' den, camp / tags: salmonpaw, mackerelpaw, bisonpaw

Milkpaw only stirred after her mentor had left. Blinking her tired eyes awake, she assumed he had gone off to fetch herbs; but instead of using this time to indulge in the hedonistic pleasure of sleeping in more like any younger apprentice would without any thought, she decided to be a good soon-to-be medicine cat and get her day going, too.

With one final stretch of her shoulders, the bicolored she-cat emerged from the medicine cat den. Salmonpaw and Mackerelpaw were already outside; the apprentices of DaisyClan were an incredibly tight-knit group of best friends, even with Milkpaw taking up a much different vocation in the Clan than the rest of the apprentice-aged cats.

"Hey guys!" Milkpaw chirped with a cordial swish of her tail. "Sleep alright?"

bisonpaw !
    male [โ™‚] / apprentice / location: apprentices' den, camp / tags: milkpaw, salmonpaw, mackerelpaw

Bisonpaw had first woken up pretty early, but almost desperately longed not to leave his comfy, feathered nest. But once Salmonpaw and Mackerelpaw left the apprentices' den, he knew that it was time for him to do the same. He didn't want Lionwillow to think he was a lazy volebrainโ€”not so close to his warrior assessment, at least.

Spotting his sister and two friends already outside and talking, he quickly bounded up to them with a sloppy grin on his face. "Don't worry, I'm up!" He said, trying to catch his breath. "You guys got anything big planned for today?" He then paused for dramatic effect. "Any... final assessments comin' up?"

galewhistle !
    female [โ™€] / warrior / location: warriors' den, camp / tags: heatherpaw

Galewhistle only quietly grunted as her bones groaned in protest at her getting up. A frustrated scowl had naturally already crossed over her face, and it wouldn't leave her again until she went back to sleep tonight. She wordlessly padded out of the warriors' den, being careful to step over her sleeping Clanmates and not awake them despite her sour and uncaring mood.

The warrior immediately headed over to the apprentices' den, not even bothering to say good morning to her two children. "You've got only a few heartbeats to get up, Heatherpaw!" She gruffly called into the mouth of the cave, feeling irrationally impatient. "We're going on a border patrol with Yewberryspots, Nightfrost, and Mackerelpaw!"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:51 am

๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€

Deputy || apprentice: open || Single|| tags: open

MoonShadow flicked her ear, hearing the cats around her begin to stir and awaken. She groaned softly to herself, trying to put off getting up. It wasn't that she wasn't in the mood to do anything today. She was just having a lovely dream about her parents - well her mother more specifically. MoonShadow half opened her blue eyes and glanced around, almost surprised to not see her mother standing at the foot of her nest. But that would never be possible - she wasn't here anymore. Fighting back her urge to crawl back into her nest and dream of her mother once again she finally, fully opened her eyes. Accepting the fact that she was officially awake.

The sleek white and grey cat slowly rose to her paws, giving her fur a quick clean before quickly walking out of the Warrior's den. She noticed a few clan-mates were still asleep. Including her brother, she was tempted to awaken him on her way out. But, she didn't want to be the one to blame when NightFrost decided he had a bad day due to being woken up early. As she walked towards the middle of the camp, the sun warmed her fur. MoonShadow looked to see if any patrols were already being put together by the clan, unlikely. But sometimes they planned ones before she got around to it. Which MoonShadow hated. She hated feeling useless. She glanced around seeing who was awake, or if by chance the apprentices were even awake yet.

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ

Warrior || apprentice: Mackerelpaw || Single||tags: open

He groaned, the stirs of the fellow warriors as the morning sun spilled into the den. This was the worst part of his day, the waking up. His sister was always the morning cat - NightFrost on the other hand absolutely despised mornings. He rose to his paws with a huff and shook out his pelt from the traces of his sleep left by the leaves of his nest. Hesitantly he walked out of the den, his black coat glistened with the rays of sun. His eyes settled on his sister for a moment before he walked towards the prey-pile with the intentions of grabbing a bird. He considered what he wanted to work on with mackerelpaw for the day. They had already worked on basic fighting and hunting. But maybe they could join with another mentor and apprentice. He glanced around once again, seeing if the other mentor and apprentice parings were already beginning to join together to see the day's patrols.

๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€

apprentice || Mentor: NarrowStep || Single|| tags: open

OceanPaw stirred in her nest, the sounds of the clan awakening outside filled her ears. Having the nest closest to the den entrance was both a blessing and a curse. It was great for when she wanted to get some fresh air, or if NarrowStep needed her. But it also meant that as soon as voices could be heard outside - the apprentice was awake. She wished she was able to be a heavy sleeper. But she wasn't.

Begging for just a few more minutes of sleep, OceanPaw closed her eyes as hard as she could. Hoping to slip back into her light sleep, unfortunately. It wasn't working. With a huff, she rolled - literally rolled. Out of her nest. Hitting the ground beside her with a soft thump. She rose to her paws and shook out her fur before walking towards the side of camp. From here she could see what was happening without getting in the way. She loved watching the warriors and her clan members start their days. She was always taking notes.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:11 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She notices Rubbleblossom padding towards the fresh-kill pile after the warrior finished her night guard shift and smiles at her. "How was the night shift Rubbleblossom?" she asked warmly.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:12 am

Mossybee
โ†ž
- Tom - 48 Moons - Medicine Cat -
- Mate: Crimsonstar - Tags:Moonshadow - Apprentice:Milkpaw -

Mossybee spotted Moonshadow, and gave her a flick of his tail in greeting. The large tom made his way over to the deputy, giving her a warm smile. "A fine morning, isn't it, Moonshadow?"He asked, sitting down next to the she-cat. He knew she sometimes had trouble with their clan-mates not respecting her, or making their own patrols and doing things without checking with the deputy first, which he didn't approve of. He hoped that Moonshadow would soon gain confidence in her role within the clan, and allow herself to take charge. "You're doing a fine job as deputy, you know. Crimsonstar couldn't have picked anyone better." He mewed, looking out as their clan-mates began to rise and get going with their daily duties. "It'll take time for them to learn to respect you, trust me it doesn't come easy or quickly, nor will leadrship gone as easy or naturally as you want it to," He looked up at the sky, as if staring into Starclan itself, everything takes time, Moonshadow, in the end, it's all in Starclan's paws. Let our ancestors guide you, and if you need, I'll always be here." Mossybee put his tail on her back, attempting to reassure the she-cat that everything would be alright as long as they gave it time. Starclan would make sure Moonshadow was the best deputy she could be, he had no doubt about that, but first she had to realize she's capable of being the cat, and the deputy, that she wants to be.

Rubbleblossom
โœฟ
- She-cat - 37 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Creamflower -

Rubbleblossom blinked as Creamflower approached her, giving the queen a surprised look. Had she really just approached her? Sure she and Creamflower had spoken before, probably more than Rubbleblossom spoke to any one else in the clan, but it was still a surprise."It wasn't eventful, which is good. Everything seems to be going smoothly." The grey molly responded, finally pulling a squirrel off the pile and settling down a few tail lengths away to eat. "How're you doing? Did you sleep well?" She asked, digging into her squirrel with a happy purr.

Lionwillow
โ˜€
- She-cat - 42 Moons - Warrior -
- Mate:Snakefrost - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Bisonpaw -

Lionwillow snuggled closer to Snakefrost for a brief moment, before opening her eyes. Sunlight streamed through the den and she knew it was time to get up. The large, golden she-cat slowly stood up, giving her mate a lick on the head before padding out of the warriors den. She decided to wait a while before getting Bisonpaw up, hoping to take him out for a hunt near the river for water voles and whatever prey animals were going to get a drink. The she-cat shook her fluffy pelt out, letting the sun warm her back as she waited to start the day.

Harepounce
โ˜„
- Tom - 27 Moons - Warrior -

Harepounce padded into camp, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. The tom dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile, glancing at his clan-mates, who were getting up and moving about as the sun began to rise. He debated going back out to hunt again, but the slight ache in his paws told him otherwise. The calico tom shook his head, settling in a corner of camp, licking the grit off of his paw pads.

Narrowstep
โžป
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Oceanpaw -

Narrowstep lifted his head up as the sun hit his eyes, but he laid it back down as soon as he realized it was just now dawn. He should get up and get moving, but his nest was so warm. . he wasn't assigned to any of the early morning patrols, so he figured he had time to rest a little more if he wanted to. Curling tighter into himself, Narrowstep evened out his breathing, letting himself fall back into a light slumber.

Yewberryspots
โ™ฅ
- She-cat - 26 Moons - Warrior -

Yewberryspots grumbled as she padded out of the den, angrily lashing her tail. She didn't want to be up this early, not today, not any day. The she-cat had been assigned the dawn border patrol with Nightfrost and Galewhistle, much to her dismay, which didn't allow her to sleep in like she had wanted to. She stopped at the entrance to camp, sitting down and smoothing her fur down as she waited for the others to join her.

Salmonpaw
โฅƒ
- She-cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Milkpaw - Tags:Bisonpaw, Milkpaw, Oceanpaw, Mackerelpaw - Mentor:Briarheart -

Salmonpaw perked up as Bisonpaw followed them out of the apprentices den and Milkpaw approached from the medicine den. She purred with delight, her tail swishing in excitement. "I slept great! I'm ready to start the day!" She said, a bit too loudly, causing Mackerelpaw to shook her a tired glance. As Bisonpaw spoke, Salmonpaw puffed her chest out, nodding her head. "I heard Crimsonstar talking to Briarheart a few days ago and I swear she asked Briarheart if I was ready for my hunting assessment. No doubt I am, it's just a matter of time." Salmonpaw boasted, glancing at Milkpaw as if checking to see if the Medicine Cat apprentice was impressed by her words. "What about you guys? How long do you think until Mossybee gives you your medicine cat name, Milkpaw? Do you think you're ready for it? What about you Bisonpaw? Has Lionwillow said anything to you about your assessments?" Salmonpaw asked, glancing over when Mackerelpaw called over Oceanpaw. She shook her head, pushing her brother a bit. "Oceanpaw doesn't like you, stop trying to get her to stop avoiding you, it's not worth it." She mumbled, looking back over at Bisonpaw and Milkpaw.

Mackerelpaw
โฅ„
- Tom - 11 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bisonpaw, Milkpaw, Oceanpaw, Salmonpaw - Mentor:Nightfrost -

Mackerelpaw briefly forgot how tired her was when his friends appeared, giving them a grin. "I slept ok, until someone with a loud mouth woke me up." The young tom hissed, shooting a glare at his sister as she smoke. Upon Bisonpaw asking about any word of assessments, he pinned his ears to the back of his head. He hadn't heard anything from Nightfrost about his assessments coming up soon, and it was a little disheartening, especially since it seemed like Salmonpaw was going to start hers soon, that is, if she wasn't exaggerating the truth. He didn't say anything, instead turning his attention to Oceanpaw as she exited the den. He tried giving her a smile, but it seemed like she didn't notice. Instead of letting it be, Mackerelpaw called after her, "Oceanpaw! C'mon and join us!" He called, ignoring his sister as she made the comment about Oceanpaw not liking him. He didn't think that was the case. . .he didn't want to believe it. He couldn't understand why she wouldn't like him, he'd been nothing but kind to her, right?
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greyrs » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:19 am

x
    fallowstone / female / 28 moons / lesbian / apprentice: ravenpaw / location: warriors' den; camp / tags: harepounce

Fallowstone laid awake in her nest, hoping to get just a few more moments of rest. She hadn't slept well that night, though she had no idea why. The she-cat opened her eyes to the sight of Foxleap running out of the den with a swish of her fluffy orange tail. Fallowstone couldn't comprehend having that much energy, even as a new warrior. She wasn't an old cat by any means but she tended to keep her behavior more measured. The warriors' den was mostly empty, with only a couple of cats left sleeping. Now was as good a time as any to get up, and Fallowstone had finally accepted that she wasn't going to get any more sleep. She had to set a good example for her new apprentice.

Ravenpaw, being only six moons old, had been assigned to her very recently and she was still getting the hang of being a mentor. The brown she-cat padded outside, blinking while her eyes quickly adjusted to the brighter light of the camp. Ravenpaw was nowhere in sight, so Fallowstone assumed she must still be asleep. The day was only just beginning, so she felt comfortable letting her apprentice sleep just a bit more. If Ravenpaw didn't wake up soon, Fallowstone figured she'd just wake up the young apprentice herself. She watched Harepounce enter the camp and deposit a catch from hunting, then find a place to sit down. She padded over to where the calico tom sat grooming himself. "Morning, Harepounce. Early day for you?" she meowed cordially.

foxleap / female / 13 moons / bisexual / location: warriors' den; camp / tags: salmonpaw, mackerelpaw, bisonpaw, milkpaw

The sun filtered through in the warriors' den where she slept, shining onto Foxleap's fur. She blinked awake as a ray hit her eye. The sight of the warriors' den greeted her as she opened her eyes and memories of her recent warrior ceremony came flooding back. She still wasn't used to being a warrior, as is to be expected considering it was only a few days ago that she was made a warrior. The ginger she-cat still found herself thinking about what her mentor had planned for the day. Now, she had no mentor to listen to and do chores for. Excited, Foxleap sprang up from her nest and darted outside. She scanned the camp and, sure enough, found her old group of apprentice friends in their usual spot. She trotted over to the group. It seemed as though she'd woken up a bit late. "Hi guys!" Foxleap mewed brightly. "Um... what's going on?" It looked as though something awkward had happened just before she arrived, but she was pretty lost.
Last edited by greyrs on Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
greyrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me