Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Postby GrimmRatt » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:40 am

By Kevin Mcneal

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cats of the Meadow

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
"Come together in your time of need.."

disscution thread

Last edited by GrimmRatt on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cats of the Meadow (Info)

Postby GrimmRatt » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:01 am

In the middle of a thick dark wood is a wide strech of flowery meadow. Abundent with prey and everything else a cat needs to live long and happy. A new clan made up of barn cats and members of old allegences are trying to maje a new life in the meadow. But within the seemingky wonderful clan a deep resentment grows. Along with this resentment a prophecy comes to a the young medcine cat, saying that the clan must come togther, or it will be pulled apart completly.

Because this is set in a diffrent clan, away from the main timeline, im avoiding all other inconsistency to due with canon. I also might write this into a fanfic or storybat some point beacause i get very inspired by rps. Anyway have fun!

Last edited by GrimmRatt on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cats of the Meadow (Ranks)

Postby GrimmRatt » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:12 am

Ranks

Leader

Sunstar | 47 moons | A massive golden and orange she cat with amber eyes like mini suns | GrimmRatt

Deputy

Stormsky |30 moons | silvery with vivid black stripes, Hey eyes are the brightest blue. | The fallen Soilder

Healer

SoftPetal | 20 moons | soft grey speckled cat with light mint eyes | GrimmRatt

Clan Guards
cats who guard the clan camp against intruders and preditors 24/7

GreyWhiskers | 21 moons | Mostly Grey cat with white markings and almost black eyes | The Fallen Solider
Scorchfrost | 42 moons |He is mostly black in color with silver marbled into his coat | Rae'tia
Spidernose | 25 moons | tall she-cat with a sleek, shiny black coat. she has long, slender legs and large pointed ears with a narrow face. | JunithDreger
Eagledawn | 30 moons | n/a | Queen of Flames

Warriors
Sparkflare | 27 moons | a bright ginger pseudo classic tabby
tom | Rea'tia
Droopingrose | 27 moons | a tortoiseshell mix of blues and blacks with vivid blue eyes | XxvPARANORMAvxX
Applefoot | 22 moons | a short yet thick dark red coat, he has large white patches and dark green eyes | JunithDreger
Newtspark | 20 moons | n/a | Queen of Flames
Autumleaves | 28 moons | White ginger blotched w/dark amber eyes | poppycorn222
Hollytangle | 34 moons | jet black tom w/ a splash of white on his chest & pale,almost clear green eyes that glow in the dark | poppycorn222

Apprentices

Healer apprentice - DawnPaw | 8 moons | A light creamy-yellow coloured cat with vibrant green eyes. | The Fallen Solider
Dewpaw | 7 moons | a fluffy pale grey pelt; he has darker tabby markings, white paws and large yellow eyes. | JunithDreger
Strawberrypaw | 8 moons | cream and almost pinkish she cat with grass green eyes | GrimmRatt
Icelaw | 7 moons | n/a | Queen of Flames
Eeriepaw | 10 moons | inky black she-cat w/ a white chest,paws & upper muzzle | poppycorn222

Queens

Lilysplash |35 moons | a beautiful and
sleek-furred chocolate and ginger spotted tabby
tortoiseshell she-cat | Rea'tia
Name | # moons | basic appearance | user

Elders

Last edited by GrimmRatt on Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cats of the Meadow (Landmarks)

Postby GrimmRatt » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:29 am

Landmarks

Clan Camp
Set in between two of the roling fields. Its a strong indent surrounded by high grass and brambles. The dens are tunnels dug under the bramble and grass. The leader stands on a lard fallen tree, which is also their den. Because of the mild weather cars often enjoy long dats completely in the sun.

The star Puddles
a set of puddles the sparkle like the sky, clear and perfect, never drying up. This is how the cats of MeadowClan access their ancestors.

the dark woods
the thick pine forest that surrounds the clan on three sides. Almost impossible to pass and dangerous. Cats usually veer away from the deep wood.

The River
The biggest source of water in the territory. It harbors tons of fish and clear, clean water. Its where the cats who choose to, learn to swim and fish.

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 // ✰⋆.:・⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cats of the Meadow (WC rp open)

Postby GrimmRatt » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:58 pm

☼Sunstar☼
It was quite late and the MeadowClan leader still couldn't sleep. She was pacing her den. She couldn't quite figure out how she was going to manage the clan. It hadn't been long since the Founder died and she was left to run the clan. "Why me?" She muttered softly. Sunray- no Sunstar now, knew Meadowstars paws would be hard to fill. But it seemed like her whole clan was disappointed of her. It felt like the only cats she could trust were Stormsky and SoftPetal. Sunstar knew she needed to calm down. But she couldn't help wanted to talk to Softpetal. Maybe the medicine cat had an explanation?

✿Softpetal✿
SoftPetal was deep in sleep when she was interuped by a dream. A prophecy.
"The cats in your clan become distant and numb. The most important cats will disobey and the clan will go into chaos." Suddenly the faded cat was gone and Softpetal woke up in a cold sweat. She shook herself off and resolved to talk to the Leader and Deputy tomorrow and fix this before it was a problem. Little did she know that shed soon be part of the problem herself.
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:44 am

Autumnleaves

- She-cat - 28 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

Autumnleaves entered camp, two mice dangling from her jaws. She had went out hunting earlier in the day, and was bringing back her catch. Dropping the prey onto the fresh kill pile, she picked up a smaller sparrow and settled down to eat. It was getting rather late, and she knew she should be sleeping, but Autumnleaves doubted she'd be able to sleep at all. She plucked the feathers from the sparrow in front of her paws, laying them neatly to the side incase someone would want them for their nest later on, and began to dig into her meal.

Eeriepaw

- She-cat - 10 Moons - Apprentice -

Eeriepaw grumbled as she lay in her nest. She couldn't sleep, not a wink, and she wasn't sure why. The young she-cat covered her ears with her paws, her tail lashing back and fourth in irritation. Whatever was up with the clan, and how on edge everyone seemed to be, was finally getting to her and she had just about had enough of it. The black apprentice buried her head in her nest, trying her best to at least get a little sleep before her mentor came to wake her for dawn patorl.

Hollytangle

- Tom - 34 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Sunstar -

Hollytangle slipped into camp through the back way, shaking any brush or debris that might have gotten stuck on his pelt as he did so. The tom sighed, heading straight for the warriors den, that is until he heard shuffling from Sunstar's den. He padded over, slightly poking his head in. "Sunstar. . .are you alright?" Hollytangle asked, his mew gentle and caring. The leader seemed distressed and he knew it was probably due to stress from having to be the one who succeeded Meadowstar.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:07 am

Srawberrypaw
tags: Eeriepaw

Strawberrypaw was much to exited to sleep and just as they were going to sneak past the clan guards he noticed a shadow twitching in the night. the light colored cat paced over and gently sat down. He spoke softly as to not startle the other cat. "hey.." Strawberrypaw nudged the cat gently and leaned in closer to talk.

SunStar
tags: Hollytangle

Sunstar jumped. she certainly wasn't ready for any cat to come up behind her. she nodded but her fidgeting tail gave her away. "of course I'm fine " She smiled at the warrior. her clan didn't need to know anything was wrong.
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 | Scorch, Lily, Spark

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:40 am

Scorchfrost
❝The Frozen Burn❞
gender; male age; 42m rank; clan guard sexuality; Homosex-Demi-rom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Autumnleaves, Sunstar & Stormsky tagged; Open

indentationWatching as Autumnleaves passed by him as she returned from her hunt, the tom gave a slight nod in acknowledgment as she passed then returned to his guard duty. He'd been out guarding the entrance to camp most of the night and while a little chilly there hadn't been much to report. While part of him wished he's be relieved of duty soon, so he could at least eat, the male was also quite sure he wanted to stay where he was. Things had been tense for him after Meadowstar's death, and he wasn't sure if he trusted Sunstar or Stormsky in their current, though new ranks. But I'm sure they'll prove if they're worthy or not soon enough. He thought, letting out a soft hum of consideration.

Lilysplash
❝The River Flow❞
gender; female age; 35m rank; queen sexuality; Heterosex-demirom
mentions; Scorchfrost & Sparkflare tagged; Open

indentationBeing so heavily pregnant was a bit of a struggle for her really, and while she was the smallest of her adoptive siblings, she currently felt as heavy as Sparkflare and Scorchfrost combined. She looked down at her swollen belly as she lay in her nest. "I love you darlings, I really do. But if you don't come out soon, I'm going to start clawing off cat's ears." She huffed with a shake of her head. Her stomach grumbled hungrily in reply, and she sighed before heaving herself up and starting the trek over to the prey pile. With her slow waddle it was quite the journey, but one she'd made before. After finally making it to her destination, the chocolate tortie looked over her choices.

Sparkflare
❝The Flame❞
gender; male age; 27m rank; warrior sexuality; pansex-demirom
mentions; Sunstar, Stormsky & Softpetal tagged; Open

indentationSparkflare wasn't sure he knew what he was going to do. He was admittedly conflicted. Anger, regret, longing, and hope stirred in his gut, making him feel queasy. He was angry - and disappointed - that Sunstar had made Stormsky of all cats deputy, instead of him. He also regretted that he felt that way, because she had earned it, and it would have gotten him closer to the beautiful Softpetal. He - no, the tom shook himself out of his melancholy and sighed. Getting to his paws the tall tom, picked up his catches and slowly started to make his way back to camp. He could mope later, while he mooned after the beautiful she-cat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:45 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Autumnleaves

- She-cat - 28 Moons - Warrior -

Autumnleaves entered camp, two mice dangling from her jaws. She had went out hunting earlier in the day, and was bringing back her catch. Dropping the prey onto the fresh kill pile, she picked up a smaller sparrow and settled down to eat. It was getting rather late, and she knew she should be sleeping, but Autumnleaves doubted she'd be able to sleep at all. She plucked the feathers from the sparrow in front of her paws, laying them neatly to the side incase someone would want them for their nest later on, and began to dig into her meal.

Eeriepaw

- She-cat - 10 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Strawberrypaw-

Eeriepaw uncovered one of her eyes as she felt someone prod her side. Her eyes narrower into slits as she saw Strawberrypaw, raising her eyebrow. "What? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping, like the rest of us?" The molly grumbled, forcing herself to sit up and shake off the moss from her pelt. If Strawberrypaw was trying to wake her up, he must've been up to something, or at least was going to try and get into a little trouble. What're you planning to do, I'll let you know if I'm in once I know," Eeriepaw swiped her tongue over her paw and rubbed it over her ear, "next time though, if you want me in on your plans, maybe tell me sooner huh?"

Hollytangle

- Tom - 34 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Sunstar -

Concern laced the toms gaze as Sunstar responded, picking up her tail twitching out of his peripherals. "Sunstar. . . I may not be your deputy or your medicine cat, but you can confide in me," Hollytangle tried reassuring, gently touching his tail to her back in an effort to calm her down. "Whats bothering you? You can't burden whatever it is alone." the large, black tom cat sat down, showing he was prepared to listen to whatever was on the she-cats mind if she chose to tell him. He wasn't quite sure what she might tell him, but he wanted to show he was there for her, even if it was in his own weird, quiet way.
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:43 am

Sunstar
Tags: Hollytangle, Softpetal

Sunstar thought heavily. She honestly didn't know if she should reveal her worried. She needed to rely on her medicine cat more than anyone else. But she couldn't help spilling her guts. Her voice went high and she was obviously upset. "I'm doing a terrible job Hollytangle" she shook her head "my clan won't ever trust me, not after Meadowstars greatness"

Softpetal
Tags: Lilysplash, Sparkflare

The medicine cat decided to get up and talk to the cats around camp. She wasn't doing much sleeping anyhow. She paced out of her camp and to the nursery. Softpetal knew that Lilysplash was struggling. Softpetal could help her along with some herbs but that could be risky so she decided to hold off until it was absolutely necessary. On the way to the nursery withw as across camp she ran into SparkFlare. "H-hi" she stutters trying to regain her balance. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you." She sighed worriedly, hoping she didn't hurt the Tom

Strawberrypaw
Tags: Eeriepaw

The bubbly apprentice ignored the others tone and kept talking. They made sure to be quiet while talking because he didn't want a passing warrior or sleeping apprentice to hear them. "I want to sneak out and hunt, or walk in the field, or go to the woods! Something. I'm so booorrred." Strawberrypaw whined. He had no idea if Eeriepaw who was a grumpy personified shadow would even agree. He hoped so. He didn't useally have a buddy in his trips. And often they were to scared to wander all the way of to the dark woods.

Strawberrypaw uses He/they pronouns, I listed it wrong on the original form sorry
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups