โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ž&๐“ โ”Š ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ž&๐“ โ”Š ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:50 pm

The Discussion Thread
๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท
โ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐“Ž
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“ˆ?โž
Last edited by coffee.berry on Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:15 pm

Image ImageImage

A long time ago, before any trace of danger existed, the cats of Sorrelclan roamed the planet.
One day, the moon sent out a message to all of Sorrelclan's members.
It told us to meet on a small island in the middle of the ocean. We, of course, had no idea how to get there.

The very next day, we were all transported there, not understanding how we got there.
The leader of Crescentclan ("Starclan"), Crescentstar, was there, waiting patiently for us.
"Why have you called us, sir?" a cat spoke up.

"Because I have a very important announcement," Crescentstar answered promptly. "You will all get magical abilities. You will be spoken of until the day this world's story ends."
"What magical abilities?" another cat questioned. "Flying?"
Crescentstar laughed. "No, not flying," he smiled. "You will be able to travel through the shadows; you only have to step into it, and think of where you want to go."

And that's why cats whisper to eachother when they see us - we're magical.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:23 pm

Image ImageImage

Rules
1. Follow the CS Rules!
2. If you have questions about the roleplay, ask on our Discussion Thread.
3. Please write at least 3 lines every time!
4. Stay active. If you're going away from the computer for more than 2 weeks, let me know!
5. Please link to the site you use your cat's picture from.*
6. Do not harass/bully anyone!

*If you're having trouble linking credits to your image, here's a helpful code:

Code: Select all
[url=link goes here][img]image goes here[/img][/url]
Last edited by coffee.berry on Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:50 pm

Image ImageImage

Crescentclan
Crescentclan is Sorrelclan's "Starclan", the place where the cats' ancestors live, and where cats go when they leave this world. Menders (medicine cats) are able to communicate with Crescentclan through the Lake. A normal Sorrelclan cat can see Crescentclan (and their ancestors) in dreams.

The Lake
The Lake is Sorrelclan's "Moonstone"; where the Alpha and Mender can communicate with Crescentclan, as well as receive advice and prophecies. They can do this by keeping their nose under lake water for a few seconds.

Ceremonies
โ€ข Apprentice Ceremony
A ceremony held when a kit of 5 moons is ready to be apprenticed by a Guardian or Hunter, and sometimes a Mender.
The words of the ceremony are not many:
"Dearest (Kit), you are now five moons and old enough to be apprenticed. You shall, from now on until you get your full name, be known as (Kit)paw. You shall be mentored by (mentors name here), and they will give you all the knowledge you need to become a great Guardian, Hunter or Mender."

โ€ข Guardian/Hunter/Mender Ceremony
A ceremony held when an apprentice is ready to become a Guardian, Hunter or Mender. Usually, the apprentice is 10 to 11 moons, but it's different for many cats. Here are the ceremony words:
"Dearest (Apprentice), your mentor has agreed that you are trained enough. So, today, I must give you your (role) name. Do you agree to stand beside your clan, always?"
"Yes, I do."
"Then, by the power vested in Crescentclan and me, I give you your name: (New name goes here)!"

Many more ceremonies are to come, Sorrelclan has just never experienced them yet <3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:12 pm

Ranks

Alpha
Echostar | 29 moons | she-cat | Light orange, black and white calico | coffee.berry

Deputy
Martenfang | 41 moons | she-cat | Light brown tabby | anathema

Mender
Mintpool | 65 moons | Tom | A small white cat spotted with dark gray on head. | Rae'tia

Mender's Apprentice(s)
Breezepaw | 13 moons | Tom | Silver bengal cat | Fortune's Fool

Hunters
Nightwhisper | 42 moons | she-cat | Black with thick fur | Nyverria
Swiftclaw | 37 moons | Tom | Bengal with long claws | Nyverria
Foxshine | 33 moons | Tom | Orange abyssinian | Fortune's Fool
Clovershade | 14 moons | she-cat | pure white | green.
Brackenfur | 16 moons | tom | domestic shorthair | coffee.berry
Name | _ moons | Tom/She-cat | Description | Owner

Guardians
Whiteflame | 46 moons | Tom | White flame point| Nyverria
Wolfheart | 34 moons | she-cat | Silver tabby | Nyverria
Thicketstorm | 32 moons | Tom | Dark brown tabby tom | Rae'tia
Sablethroat | 41 moons | Tom | Dark brown with thick black tabby stripes | anathema
Pigeonheather | 30 moons | Tom | Light orange and white tabby | Queen of flames

Hunter Apprentices
Pearlpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | Fawn-cream calico tabby | Rae'tia
Sandpaw | 9 moons | she-cat | Maine Coon with a dark brown tail | coffee.berry
Archpaw | 8 moons | Tom | Dark grey, light brown, and white tabby | Queen of flames

Guardian Apprentices
Viperpaw | 8 moons | Tom | Calico maine coon | Fortune's Fool
Scorchpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | Brown-grey classic tabby, with white | Queen of flames

Elders
Hailmist | 89 moons | she-cat | light gray tabby | anathema

Queens
Pinecloud | 40 moons | she-cat | White cat with chocolate patches | Rae'tia
Vanillaflake | 30 moons | she-cat | light brown and white calico | Queen of flames
Name | _ moons | she-cat | Description | Owner

Kits
Frozenkit | 5 moons | she-cat | Creamy white cat | Queen of flames
Glacierkit | 5 moons | tom | black/white bicolour | Queen of flames

Doeprance | 26 moons | she-cat | Brown tabby cat | MEAT.BALL
Lavenderblink | 18 moons | she-cat | light brown tabby | aristorant
Fawncreek | 14 moons | she-cat | dilute tortoiseshell | WarriorcatKitty
Perchpaw | 7,5 moons | she-cat | point | SunnyStreets
Stonepaw | 11 moons | Tom | Black-and-white cat | MEAT.BALL
Last edited by coffee.berry on Fri May 05, 2023 2:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:29 pm

Image ImageImage

Ranks Explained

โ€ข Alpha
The Clan's leader is the Alpha. The leader's rank was called Alpha instead of Leader because the first Sorrelclan leader was a Lykoi cat (a cat that looks like a wolf). Alphas get 9 lives from Crescentclan.

โ€ข Deputy
The Clan's Deputy is the cat who becomes Alpha when the current Alpha goes to Crescentclan.

โ€ข Mender
The Clan's Mender is the medicine cat. However, in Sorrelclan, a Mender can choose to become a Queen/Guardian/Hunter if they want to have a mate. This cat can go on special Herb Patrols with their apprentice.

โ€ข Mender's Apprentice
A Mender's Apprentice is the medicine cat apprentice. They're 5+ moons old. They stay as an apprentice until the current Mender goes to Crescentclan.

โ€ข Hunter
A Hunter is the cat who hunts prey for their clan. They go on patrols to hunt squirrels, rabbits, fish and sometimes birds.

โ€ข Hunter's Apprentice
A Hunter's Apprentice is 5+ moons old and goes on patrols with their mentor and maybe another Hunter's Apprentice and their mentor. They learn the basic skills of hunting, crawling silently in the grass so they don't scare their prey, and more.

โ€ข Guardian
A Guardian is the cat who guards their clan. A few Guardians go on a patrol once every day, to check if there are any intruders around clan camp.

โ€ข Guardian's Apprentice
A Guardian's Apprentice is 5+ moons old and goes on patrols to find intruders with their mentor, as well as learning to guard their Clan. They learn the basic skills, like fighting, moves and more.

โ€ข Elders
An Elder is a retired cat, a cat with no job. Most of the Elders like telling stories to the Clan's kits and apprentices, or they hang out and watch the mentors train their apprentices. They are highly respected.

โ€ข Queens
Queens are either cats who didn't want to be a Guardian/Hunter/Mender, or a female Elder who wants to foster kittens. Many young Queens have birthed several litters, and they take care of their foster kittens as their own.

โ€ข Kits
Kits are kittens. The Queens take care of them in the nursery, until they become 5 moons old. They like to play, listen to stories and dream about becoming their desired role.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:41 pm

Image ImageImage

Sorrelclan Grounds
Sorrelclan's camp is a large meadow, with a quite a few hollow trees.
There are flowers sprinkled everywhere, and in the winter the hollow trees become as beautiful as they once were.
There is a little river that flows there, where fish swim.

Dens
In Sorrelclan there are seven dens.
โ€ข The Alpha Den is the leader's den, where they spend most of their day. The Alpha Den is decorated with many twoleg trinkets and treasures, like coins, rare flowers and crystals.
โ€ข The Hunter Den is just a normal den, but it's large (as large as the Guardian Den). That is because there are many adult cats in Sorrelclan, and they all have a role; and half are Hunters. This den is near the Mender Den.
โ€ข The Guardian Den is also a normal den. It's as large as the Hunter Den, for the same reason. This den is near the entrance to Sorrelclan, as the Guardians have to protect their clan, even when they're asleep.
โ€ข The Apprentice Den is just a bit smaller than the adult cat's dens, because there are less apprentices then there are Hunters and Guardians. This den is located beside the Nursery and the Elder Den.
โ€ข The Mender Den is an average size, big enough to hold herbs, other healing objects and a few moss beds. The Mender lives here, and the cats often come to heal. It's located near the Hunter Den.
โ€ข The Nursery is the den where Queens and Kits live. It's kind of like a cat hospital. The Kits stay (mostly) here until they're 5 moons, but the Queens stay forever. This is located beside the Elder Den and the Apprentice Den.
โ€ข The Elder Den is the Elders' home. It is where they sleep, eat and tell the Kits (who visit often) stories. The Elders actually have a great old time here, as there's always something to do.

Prey & Predators
Prey means the animals the cats eat, predator means the animals the cats fear.
โ€ข The prey in Sorrelclan is rabbits, squirrels, fish, birds, shrews, voles and beetles.
โ€ข The predators in Sorrelclan are foxes and coyotes, although you won't find them often.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ”Š ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:55 pm

Sorrelclan Newspaper

Weather Forecast
โ€ข the weather this week in Sorrelclan is cloudy, but warm!

Breaking News
โ€ข the morning patrol and the training class is just about to start!
Apprentices and mentors, gather at the apprentice den!
Hunters/guardians going on a patrol, gather outside the
alpha den!

Roleplay Recap (RR)
โ€ข looks like you haven't missed out on anything currently!

Newest Signup
โ€ข green.'s clovershade <3

Fanart
โ€ข there is no fanart yet!
Last edited by coffee.berry on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… coffee.berry Post 1

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:13 pm

Echostar | Alpha | she/her | Tags: N/A | Location: Alpha Den

Echostar half-opened one eye and looked around her den. No, it was too boring to wake up, when you could be flying in your dream! Echostar closed her eyes, and decided that if she should rise from her moss-bed, someone should come and ask her to. She turned around, and started dreaming again.

Sandpaw | Hunter's Apprentice | she/her | Tags: N/A | Location: Apprentice Den

Sandpaw woke up and yawned, while at the same time thinking of why there isn't a Hunter Apprentice and Guardian Apprentice den. But she also kind of understood. The Hunter Apprentices weren't many, while the Guardian Apprentices were, so they had to share. Or maybe for some other, unknown reason. Sandpaw just hoped her mentor, Foxshine, would come soon.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 โ˜… Mint, Pearl, Pine & Thicket

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:03 pm

โ˜ค
โ‡ผ Mintpool โ‡ผ
Queergender โ‡ผ Mender โ‡ผ 65 Moons
Tags: Open โ‡ผ Location: Mender Den

indentation Another early morning, Mintpool mused as xe watched the entrance to the den, silent as xe waited for the clan to slowly wake up. After a few moments of silence, the feline turned with a flick of xyrs tail and turned to the stack of fresh herbs that xe had gathered only hours before. Mintpool would admit that xe wasn't always the most personable cat around, but xe was dedicated to xyr clan if nothing else. Glancing at the silver form of xyr's apprentice, the feline hummed before sitting down and turning xyr's attention back to the herbs. Delicately picking up a few leaves of borage, xe set about putting the bundle of herbs in the correct places, preparing for the day ahead.

โ˜€
โ‡ผ Pearlpaw โ‡ผ
Female โ‡ผ Hunter Apprentice โ‡ผ 10 Moons
Tags: Open โ‡ผ Location: Apprentice's den

indentation Eye's on the prize Pearlpaw, she reminded herself mentally as she stalked forward, eyeing up a slightly above average chaffinch. Keeping her tail still, Pearlpaw slowly crept forward, silent and not making a single sound. Freezing as the Chaffinch looked up from its meal - which seemed to be some sort of bug or spider. She couldn't see how many legs the little thing hand, but from the looks of it, it could only be a spider. Pearlpaw grimaced, she hated spiders. Forcing a shiver away the she-cat bunched up her muscles as she prepared to jump, watching as the Chaffinch went back to eating its own prey. Silent as ever the calico tabby leaped into the air, only to stumble and meet with blackness.
    indentationPearlpaw opened her eyes and froze, before groaning. She was back in the apprentice's den. I've been asleep! I can't believe that was a dream. It was so good too! I was so close to catching that! she mentally whined, as she yawned and slowly got up. Pearlpaw glanced at the other she-cat that she couldn't quite remember well. Sandpaw was only a moon younger than her, and yet, she bearly remembered much of anything of her old home. She grimaced, Or was it my new home? Could it be my home? Pearlpaw wondered before she shook her head before looking down at her paws and began to groom her coat, ignoring the other apprentices.

ฮ 
โ‡ผ Pinecloud โ‡ผ
Female โ‡ผ Queen โ‡ผ 40 Moons
Tags: Open โ‡ผ Location: Camp

indentation With so few queen's and kits, the nursery was feeling very empty. Her own litter wouldn't be around for another moon and a half, and by that time it was quite possible that she and her kits would be very alone in the den. Which was good on one hand, as there would be more space and not as loud - hopefully. But it would be a bit more lonely, at least now there was someone to talk to and commiserate with. Pinecloud shook her head, done with internal debates for the day. Yawning and then getting out of her softly mossy nest, the patchy she-cat padded out of the nursery and stepped into camp. The morning light greeted her, and she blinked before turning her gaze to the Mender's den for a heartbeat, before turning them away and padding over to the prey pile. Picking out a sizeable fish the she-cat hummed in delight and padded over to a sunny spot to lay down and eat.

โ˜Š
โ‡ผ Thicketstorm โ‡ผ
Male โ‡ผ Guardian โ‡ผ 32 Moons
Tags: x โ‡ผ Location: x

indentation Thicketstorm woke with a start, instantly alert before relaxing as he realized that nothing was out of place. Shaking his head the dark tabby got to his paws and carefully stepped around his den-mates before stepping outside. He paused for a moment then after a few heartbeats took a few steps to the right and sat down. "Well, it seems like it's gonna be a fine day out, might as well let Stonepaw sleep in a bit more." He mumbled to himself as he glanced up at the sky, "Just this once," He muttered shaking his head as he laid down tucking his paws under his chest as he soaked in the sun.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me