isleclan | now open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: isleclan | now open

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:21 am

❖ 32 moons ❖ warrior ❖ male ❖ location; in tree ❖ tags; open ❖ apprentice; open ❖

Crowjaw had been up long before the morning sky filled with light. He was as black as night and the best time for him to creep about was when he was unable to be seen. He had made his way to the far south side of their small island. He sat perched in a tall evergreen that daringly danged over the raging river. His pale eyes peering down into the aggressive clash of water, forcefully being split in two as it went around their land in different paths. Something Crowjaw could relate to. Being torn, that is. His ears were on high alert, listening to the sounds around him. Draining out the sounds of the water below, he was particularity listening for birds. It was his favorite meal. His breathing was slow, almost non-existent. He was backed up against the tree in a patch of deep shade, waiting for the opportune moment, silent, still. He waited and watched as the nest of eggs that lay just below this branch must be revisited sooner or later. He had all the time in the world and the patience to match. As the sun began to rise above the tree line and his figure became more than a silhouette in the background, his moment finally has come. He crept forward on silent paws. His claws unsheathed and in one fell swoop he jumped. Landing on his prey that had just returned from a hunt of its own.

❅ 20 moons ❅ warrior ❅ female ❅ location; north riverbank ❅ tags; open ❅ apprentice; open ❅

Frostrose was no early riser. She very well could have been a kitty pet in her last life. She rolled to the side of her nest and stretched before fully sitting up. She blinked a couple times and then looked down at her pelt. It was sticking up and covered in her own bedding. She took a large yawn in, rolled her shoulders and padded out into the sunlight. Her pelt seemed to illuminate against the bright rays of the sun. She continued to yawn and smack her jaws as she walked past the opening of their camp towards the riverbank in the north. She did not like to go south, it was just something that made her feel uneasy and if she could avoid it she would. It felt like a long walk to her, but she eventually popped out the other side and walked to the edge. She peered down at herself before taking subtle sips against the calm of the water. The only calm spot it seemed. When she was finished she sat down to clean herself and begin the rest of her morning routine, before she would take off to begin some more findings to the world around them.

♣ 10 moons ♣ apprentice ♣ male ♣ location; forest ♣ tags; rootshadow ♣ mentor; open ♣

Stonepaw had awoken to the loud voices of the apprentices speaking to each other. Something he was never a part of. He rolled his neck from one side to the other before heading out. His eyes showing a fixation on the forest. He took a sideways glance at the kill pile, it seemed low to him. This clan sure lacks preparedness... he thought to himself as he made his way out of the forest. He walked along the river's edge until he spotted a familiar tom he had often seen around camp. He had always thought of rootshadow as a cat that had something on his mind. Much like himself, he supposed. He walked past a pile of freshly eaten fish carcass and stopped just as he watched rootshadow disappear into the thickness of the forest. He wanted to call out to him, but the words wouldnt come out. It wasnt like he was close to anyone, he cant just blatantly call out for no reason. So in his troubling thought process on whether to call his name or not, shadowpaw just quietly followed behind.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:43 am

ℱ𝑜𝑔𝓅𝒶𝓌
Apprentice Camp 10 M
Tags: Fangpaw Mentions: none

indentationThey felt eyes on them, these eyes were burning holes into their pelt. It caused them to blink and allowed their gaze to wander camp. Sea-green eyes eventually landed on the long-limbed form of Fangpaw, an apprentice a few moons younger than them. Intresting, what could he want? They wondered as their eyes narrowed in thought. After a few moments of eye contact, they silently raised a whiskered brow in question. Using their tail, they motioned the tabby over, opening their jaws to speak. "Are you in need of something Fangpaw? Or do you have a question burning in your mind?" They asked, genuinely curious with their head tilted slightly to the right.

ℬ𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁
Warrior Camp 24 M
Tags: Open Mentions: Elmcloud, Smogplume & Doestar

indentation As she groomed her bi-colored coat the tabby's eyes wandered around camp silent noting who was awake - or at least in camp - and who wasn't. She wasn't surprised to see Elmcloud by his lonesome and took a moment to admire the handsome tom. Quickly dismissing the tom as unavailable - for many reasons, his kit's were the same age as her after all and turned her gaze to Smogplume and Doestar. Her bi-colored blue and amber eyes narrowed as they two spoke in hushed voices. While she couldn't say for certain what the two were talking about, she figured it was either about patrols or some weird thing that only clan leaders and deputies talked about. Her lip curled back into a sneer for a moment before her face cleared and the she-cat resumed her grooming. Her gaze wandered once more, this time stuttering as her gaze found the nursery. She didn't want for much in life, but kits of her own was a big one. "Maybe not now, but later, in a few seasons." She muttered to herself, as she forced her gaze away.

ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌
Warrior River Bank 39 M
Tags: Stonepaw Mentions: None

indentationHe paused at some point, probably only a few fox-lengths into the forest and closed his eyes. Rootshadow knew that most probably thought his way of hunting was odd, but it had been how his mother had once taught him, even before his mentor had gotten his paws on him. There was a slight breeze, nothing too harsh, but it tickled his senses and ruffled his fur. It also brought two scents to the forefront, that of a rabbit - something rarely found this close to camp - and Stonepaw. Eyes fluttering open the tom silently questioned if he should call out to the tom, and risk scaring away the rabbit. Rootshadow shook his head, he doubted that the apprentice had ill intentions, and so decided to let the feline watch him hunt his prey, before confronting him. He didn't want to lose his chance after all.
indentation Following the fresh scent of the rabbit, the tom trekked along his path as fast as he could while being as quiet as he could. He froze as a leafy bush rustled and instantly lowered his body. Relaxing as a rabbit hopped out, the tom mentally sighed. Stepping carefully forward, amber eyes narrowed into pinpricks, the warrior stalked his prey. Once he'd deemed himself close enough the tom sprung into action. Dashing forward, legs extending as far as they could go the feline raced towards his prey. The rabbit has sensed its impending doom but hadn't moved quickly enough. Within two strides Rootshadow had the rabbits neck between his jaws. He quickly ended the rabbit's life, silently thanking Starclan for his catch.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:21 pm

Fangpaw - mood;; curious - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw blinked in surprise when the pale bengal turned quickly, catching curious gaze, putting him on the spot. He twitched one of his large ears, and then swiftly padded over to where Fogpaw was. "Have you seen any patrols go out, hunting or border? The freshkill pile is looking pitiful, and I'm sure Stormpatch will mention it soon," the tabby said briskly, his this tail lashing softly giving away his irritation. Fangpaw was hungry too, but he knew better to pick from the fresh-kill pile before permission. And besides, he thought, he wanted to eat something that wasnt cold and stiff from the night.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☯ i, 🍂i, 🌿

Postby Zyn » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:27 am

xxN I G H T F L O W E Rxx
═════════════════════════════
☯ Medicine Cat || Apprentice: Silverpaw || Molly || 36 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open ☯
      Nightflower had awoken long before the sun had risen and had started the morning by gingerly sorting through the moss she kept in case cats got sick. It was less about seeing if any of it was going bad and more checking to make sure it hadn't gotten damp somehow. When she was satisfied with the quality of the moss she had moved onto her herb stores, being careful to be as quiet as possible so as to not awake her apprentice. Despite having had the young molly around the den for four moons now she still hadn't gotten used to to having them there. She had lost her own mentor when she was twenty two moons old and so she was far more used to having the den to herself when the clan was healthy. By the time her apprentice woke up she had gathered the bad herbs and placed them in two piles. Her gaze tracked her apprentice as Silverpaw slipped out of the den, no doubt to get something to eat and feel the sun on their pelt before they had to do more medicine cat duties. She assumed that Silverpaw was also going to see their brother. Abandoning her herbs she followed the apprentice, poking her head out to see where they had gone. Instead of finding Silverpaw her gaze fell on Smogplume and she ducked back into the den. Making her way over to the herbs she dipped her head and trapped one buddle of bad herbs under her chin and gingerly grasped the second buddle in her jaws. Once she was sure that none of the herbs were going to tumble free she slipped out of the den, raising her tai in greeting to Smogplume and Silverpaw before heading to the camp entrance.

🍂xxB R I A R M I S Txx🍂
🍂 Warrior || Tom || 36 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open 🍂
      He is sleeping feel free to wake him up.

🌿xxC Y P R E S S P A Wxx🌿
🌿 Apprentice || Mentor: Rootshadow? || Tom || 11 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open || Mentions: Nightflower 🌿
      Cypresspaw's eye slowly slid open, he had been trying to sleep a little bit but had found it impossible to fall asleep. Pushing himself to his paws he picked his way out of the apprentice's den, being careful not to step on anyone. He had almost made it out of the den without bumping into something when he rammed straight into the side of the den entrance. Recoiling he shook his head to try and clear the ringing and subconsciously looked around to see if anyone else had seen him being a fool before darting out of the den. If someone had spotted what had happened he might just perish from embarrassment. Still toughly embarrassed and self conscious his ears flicked back so that they were pinned to the back of his head as he slunk to the far corner of the clearing. He settled into a crouch and began to groom his chest fur. So far it didn't seem like there were too many cats moving around yet. A couple warriors and apprentices were milling around the camp, Nightflower had poked her head out of her den at some point and then retreated back in.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 pm

♣ 10 moons ♣ apprentice ♣ male ♣ location; forest ♣ tags; rootshadow ♣ mentor; open ♣

Stonepaw had lost sight of Rootshadow in an instant. He blinked and the tom was gone. It really caught him off guard. As Stonepaw regained his thoughts, he trotted forward, following after the subtle scent of Rootshadow. Stonepaw placed his nose to the ground to scent the remnants of the other tom. It wasnt long before he tasted blood on the small breeze passing through. Ah, so he was hunting. he thought to himself. When he finally reached the corpse, the sides of his thin body was heaving, as if he had run this great distance to get here. "Uh.... nice catch..." he spoke in a soft voice, not even sure if Rootshadow could hear him. He stood but a fox length away, and despite his quiet speech, stonepaw stood with his head held high and confidence in his body language. "thats a .... unique? way of hunting. but... whatever gets the job... done right?" his speech was dragged out far too long, even for him. Though he wasnt embarrased by it. This is who he was and he accepted himself for it.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 am

🐾 ─ 𝙲 𝙰 𝚁 𝙿 𝚂 𝙿 𝙻 𝙰 𝚂 𝙷
───────────────────────────────

gender male age thirty-two moons rank warrior location camp tags open mentions none

Carpsplash always woke up at or around dawn, never any later. He rarely felt tired as long as he got some amount
of sleep, which was easy to achieve for him. If there was no reason to sleep in, why should he? Once he woke up,
he ate and then sat around until he was called on for a patrol. He followed a sort of schedule, and never strayed
from it. If he ever got an apprentice, he would adjust it. Winging things wasn't quite his style.
This morning, Carpsplash ate a large vole. While it was filling, the poor thing had definitely been very messily ca
ught. It was covered in claw marks and missing its tail, but it was prey, and he best eat it rather than let it rot.
Hopefully his day would be better than his meal, but if it wasn't, at least he had helped his clan in some way.

🐌 ─ 𝚂 𝙽 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
───────────────────────────────

gender female age eight moons rank apprentice location river tags open mentions none

Snailpaw wasn't much of an early morning cat. She usually found herself awake once every other apprentice had left
the den, which hadn't been much of a problem for her. Although, she would have liked to listen to their conversations,
as invasive as that seemed to her. Anyways, today was no different. She noticed a few cats leaving the den, and a paw
ful still asleep, but she was alone for the most part. She heaved herself onto her paws, walking toward the entrance a
nd poking her head out to let her eyes adjust. The clearing had a few cats scattered around it, with more to come.  
ter exiting the den, Snailpaw made a beeline for the entrance, leaving without much thought. Once out of camp, she
settled down on a mostly secluded spot on the riverbank. She only noticed her ungroomed fur once she stared at her
reflection, and felt a pang of hunger as she realized that she probably should've spent a bit longer in camp. At least s
he could groom her fur whenever she wanted. It didn't have to be now.
She backed away from the river to lay down on her belly, setting her head down on her paws and looking at the rushin
g waters of the river. Occasionally, she would find snails around the river. They were interesting to study, though they
left an odd substance on her fur that she found unpleasant. Today there were none, but she enjoyed thinking about t
hem. She observed minnows swimming past, but not much else. It was likely because of where she had decided to sit,
but she was content for the moment, staring at the water and the small lifeforms within it. If anyone needed her, th
ey could just find her.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:41 am

Starlingswoop - mood;; disturbed - place;; Warriors den tagged;; open

Starlingswoop was dreaming fitfully. In her dream, she was chasing an enemy, but they were hidden in shadows. The dark shecat didnt know how she knew, but she felt it, every bone in her body knew that this one was trouble. Yet no matter how much she gave chase, they were just beyond her clawtips. Then, just as she was sure she had them, she ran right off an edge and plummeted the ground, writhing and screeching and struggling to right herself. She woke with a start, sitting up quickly from her shredded nest, and swinging her broad head wildly from side to side, before letting out a sigh. My home, just the warriors den.

xxBoltfangxx wrote:Fangpaw - mood;; curious - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw blinked in surprise when the pale bengal turned quickly, catching curious gaze, putting him on the spot. He twitched one of his large ears, and then swiftly padded over to where Fogpaw was. "Have you seen any patrols go out, hunting or border? The freshkill pile is looking pitiful, and I'm sure Stormpatch will mention it soon," the tabby said briskly, his this tail lashing softly giving away his irritation. Fangpaw was hungry too, but he knew better to pick from the fresh-kill pile before permission. And besides, he thought, he wanted to eat something that wasnt cold and stiff from the night.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:53 am

MarigoldBrook
[female warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open ]

-
She left the warrior's den with her sister Sparrowcreek and was changing tongues, just like they did every morning. She was always being very close and best friends with her sister. Shooking her own pelt, she looked over at the leader and deputy there, not hearing what they were talking but she had a very good guess what it could be.

SparrowCreek
[female warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open ]

-
After changing tongues with her sister and the best friend she looked around the clan, most of the cats were up already, which didn't really surprise her at all. She gave a lick to her chest as she looked over at her father sitting near the entrance, still this empty look in his eyes, just like the day her mother died.

ElmCloud
[male warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open]

-
He was being up for a while now, actually, he didn't really sleep at all. Something was bothering him he just didn't know what and the night run over faster than he could close his eyes to sleep. Sighing he was into his own thought before the camp started to get lively with all the awakened cats, he shook his head and tried to act normally.

Silverpaw
[female medicine cat apprentice - mentor is Nightflower - crush on open]
[Tags - Nightflower ]

-
She watched the camp before noticed her mentor walking there, giving her greetings without any words. She blinked her eyes in confusion when she realized that she was on her way toward the camp entrance. She jumped to her paws and a half run toward her mentor "Nightflower? Where are you going? Can I come with you? Is it some herbs we need to collect?" she meowed to her.

Lightpaw
[male apprentice - mentor is open - crush on open]
[Tags - Snailpaw]

-
He groomed his pelt when something caught his attention, one of the apprentice's Snailpaw vanished to the camp entrance. Flicking his tail, thoughtfully he got to his paws, made a look around the camp and silently made his way to the camp entrance. He got out of the camp and looked for the Snailpaw which didn't take long to spot her "Oh nice morning, isn't it Snailpaw" he meowed walking closer to the riverbank, watching the water.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:03 pm

ℱ𝑜𝑔𝓅𝒶𝓌
Apprentice Camp 10 M
Tags: Fangpaw Mentions: Doestar & Smogplume

indentationTheir lips twitched downward as they fought off a frown at the tom's tone. "I haven't but I haven't been awake for long so, a patrol may have already been sent out." They returned, glancing over at the prey pile, and frowning for all of a heartbeat. "Doestar and Smogplume might be talking about the morning patrols. I would suggest asking them." Fogpaw mewed with a raised brow as their gaze flickered between Fangpaw's lashing tail and the tom's face. He better not be lashing his tail at me, they thought mulishly. I'll give him a reason to lash his tail if he is, Fogpaw mused as a smirk threatened to break across their face.

ℬ𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁
Warrior Camp 24 M
Tags: Carpsplash Mentions: none

indentation Eyes narrowing as Carpspalsh scarfed down a vole, the she-cat sighed, deciding that maybe she should strike up a conversation with someone. On a whim, the molly got to her feet and trodded over to the brown tabby, a small half-smile forming on her maw. Coming to a stop just a few tail lengths away from the tom, she sat down then opened her jaws to speak. "Good morning, Carpsplash. I'd ask how you slept, but I'm not here for small talk." She mewed, her whiskers twitching with uncertainty, and cleared her throat. "It seems like it's taking a while for patrols to be sent out, and I'm itching to get something done. So, I was wondering if you'd like to join me for a patrol. Of any sort, I'm not picky at this point." Brightfall glanced over at the prey-pile and half-heartedly wondered if she should grab something quick to eat, even if nothing looked very appetising. Giving her head a small shake the molly returned her gaze to Carpsplash, her ears perked inquisitively, eagerly awaiting his answer.

ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌
Warrior River Bank 39 M
Tags: Stonepaw Mentions: None

indentationBlinking as Stonepaw appeared a fox-length away, Rootshadow nodded, his head in silent greeting. Dropping his catch the tom turned all his attention to the apprentice. "Thank you," he replied whiskers twitching in amusement. Tilting his head the tabby glanced around then spoke once more his tone questioning. "May I ask what you're doing out here, alone without your mentor?" It was a valid concern for him, as he knew that his old mentor would have had his pelt for leaving camp alone. Rootshadow couldn't quite remember who Stonepaw's mentor was, but he figured that they wouldn't like to have their apprentice disappear on them without warning. "You know, beside's following me." He added with a chuckle.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:33 pm

Starlingswoop - mood;; disturbed - place;; Camp tagged;; open

The massive tortoiseshell gave herself a hard shake, as if she could feel the remnants of the bad dream weighing on her long fur. Maybe talking to Nightflower ease her mind, she is the medicine cat after all. She could make sense of it. A little comforted, the sturdy she-cat, squeezed out of the warriors den. After emerging, she leaned back in a big stretch, feeling the muscle ripple under her pelt.

Fangpaw - mood;; Annoyed - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw was even more irritated by Fogpaw's seemingly dismissive reply. Which make his tail lash even more, and he let a growl of annoyance rumble in his throat and rolled his eyes. "Ha, not thanks," he said with no humor. "If I go over to them, they're probably going to put me on a. border patrol with Twistedpath, and I'd rather train. Nothing ever happens on border patrol. I just thought you might know because you're over here staring at the entrance like a moonstuck rabbit," he said, adding the last part as he saw Fogpaw's features fighting an expression.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me