isleclan | now open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

isleclan | now open

Postby lovestruck » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:48 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Isleclan is a diverse group of cats inhabiting an island within a wide river surrounded by forests. The clan has gone untouched for many moons,facing various foes, from foxes to dogs to badgers. Isleclan’s cats are perhaps some of the most diverse, with skills in fishing and swimming, but also hunting and fighting. Due to their unique territory they’ve learned to adapt and thrive over many moons. However, twolegs have begun to encroach on their territory,using the surrounding forest as camping grounds. Will Isleclan be able to cope? Or will they have to change their way of life and perhaps even leave the only home they’ve ever known?
Last edited by lovestruck on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

isleclan | rules

Postby lovestruck » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:03 am

i. follow all cs rules
    ii. fade to black when necessary, no gore/sexual content etc
    iii.whilst this isn’t semi lit, please write at least 3-4 sentences so others have something to reply to.
    iv. all forms and ooc go in the discussion thread.only have as many characters as you can write consistently for. please try to keep genders even.
    v. please disable signatures on the main thread
    vi. no perfect characters, and no unnatural coat or eye colors
Last edited by lovestruck on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

isleclan | members

Postby lovestruck » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:24 pm

Leader Doestar: silver lynx point she-cat
    with long fur, piercing blue eyes, and a tall stature (lovestruck)

Deputy Smogplume: a fluffy dark she-cat with bright blue eyes (yennefer)

Medicine Cat Nightflower: an average sized molly with thick
    fluffy dark grey fur and warm amber eyes (Zyn)

Medicine Cat Apprentice Silverpaw: dilute tortoiseshell tabby shecat (Queen of flames)

Warriors
    Honeybumble: a massive golden red tabby tom with amber eyes (Yennefer)
    Briarmist: small medium brown tabby tom with orange flecks (zyn)
    Twistedpath: tabby tortoiseshell molly with burn scars (lovestruck)
    Brightfall: spotted cream tabby she cat with dual colored eyes (Rae'tia)
    Rootshadow: brown tabby tom with white undersides and amber eyes (Rae'tia)
    Marigoldbrook: calico shecat (Queen of Flames)
    Sparrowcreek: tortoiseshell shecat with white (Queen of flames)
    Elmcloud brown tabby tom with grey eyes (Queen of flames)
    Carpsplash a wiry brown tabby tom with a white throat and hazel eyes (catfrog)
    Crowjaw: arrogant black tom with pale eyes (King Roscoe)
    Frostrose: cream shecat with bi-colored eyes (King Roscoe)
    Frecklefall: grey she-cat with lighter specks, light muzzle and green eyes (our)
    Rockbelly: a large black tom with pale green eyes and a gnarled scar on the stomach (rift;)
    Starlingswoop: Massive long-haired black tortoiseshell shecat with dark green eyes (xxBoltFangxx)
    Plumfrost: tall molly with medium length brown tabby fur. (Zyn)
    Seabranch: light grey molly with piercing blue eyes

Apprentices
    Minnowpaw: small spotted silver tabby tom mentor: Frostrose(lovestruck)
    Fogpaw: willowy gray-brown feline with bengal markings mentor: Mosscreek(Rae'tia)
    Lightpaw: blue point tom mentor: Carpsplash(Queen of flames)
    Fangpaw: light brown tabby tom with darker tics with amber eyes mentor: Twistedpath (xxBoltFangxx)
    Snailpaw: [i]a short, fluffy gray she-cat with pale green eyes. mentor: Rockbelly(catfrog)

Cypresspaw: a small, tan and cream tom with large eyes mentor: Rootshadow(zyn)
    Stonepaw: grey tom with brown eyes (King Roscoe)mentor: Starlingswoop
    Tumblepaw: a grey-brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and amber eyes mentor: Briarmist (rift;)

Nursery
    Queen: kits

Elders
    Stormpatch: once-handsome, battlescarred white and black tom with yellow eyes (xxBoltFangxx)
    Name: desc
    Name: desc
Last edited by lovestruck on Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:49 am, edited 18 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby lovestruck » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:30 pm

reserved just in case
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby lovestruck » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:36 pm

reserved just in case
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i

Postby lovestruck » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:31 am

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 —
    leader sleepy in camp tagged: Smogplume
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Doestar's sleepy eyes opened slowly as light filtered into her den. The large molly's ears flicked placidly and she mumbled curses under her breath as she rose to her feet. She stretched silently, her dark, plumed tail brushing against the moss that made up her nest. As the she-cat exited her den, she glanced at the fresh kill pile. Running low, she noted, and her cerulean eyes scanned the clearing for Smogplume's dark coat.
    The feline sighed tiredly, finally finding her deputy. "Smogplume," she adressed the molly with a dip of her head. "Could you organize a hunting patrol? It seems we're low on prey. It doesn't matter who you bring, although the apprentices might enjoy getting out with their mentors." Doestar flicked her tail once, her mind seemingly elsewhere. It had been quiet lately, too quiet. She wondered if perhaps something bigger was coming. May starclan help them all if something did happen. Being leader had aged Doestar, but she still felt pride in her clan and wanted the very best for them.

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 —
    warrior sleepy in clearing tagged: anyone

The tortoiseshell shecat breathed slowly, the crisp morning air calming her torrent mind. She'd woken long before the others, and escaped to the clearing, careful not to disturb the sleeping felines. Twistedpath had had one of her nightmares again, and the pleading eyes of her family were still flashing through her mind. It seemed she couldn't escape that night, no matter how hard she tried to forget. Twistedpath lowered her head. The others would wake soon, as the sun had just come above the horizon. She sighed sleepily, and curled her mottled tail around her paws. It seemed she had had even more trouble sleeping lately, and the nightmares were to blame.

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐏𝐀𝐖 —
    apprentice alert, bored apprentice den tagged: apprentices

idk what to do with him-

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: isleclan | now open

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:28 am

Fangpaw - mood;; indifferent - place;; apprentice den tagged;; Minnowpaw

Fangpaw awoke slowly, unwrapping his tail from under his chin, and rising to a sitting position. He yawned, flattening his large ears to his head in the process. The lean tom twisted the give himself a quick few licks. He noticed Minnowpaw stirring and flicked his ears in greeting.

Stormpatch - mood;; content - place;; camp - tagged;; Twistedpath

Stormpatch stretched out in the clearing, enjoying the morning air. His yellow eyes were half closed with contentment. The old tom turned his head, spotting Twistedpath and waved his tail in greeting. " Good morning Twistedpath, how are you?," he purred.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:35 am

ℱ𝑜𝑔𝓅𝒶𝓌
Apprentice Camp 10 M
Tags: Open Mentions: Fangpaw & Minnowpaw

indentationA yawn pushed past their lips as they awoke, ears flat against their head as their jaws opened. The short-furred Bengal cat slowly blinked a few times, gazing over their den-mates. Silently they noted that only Fangpaw and Minnowpaw were awake, and decided to not bother the two toms. Getting to their paws the feline gracefully made their way out of the apprentice's den and stepped into camp. Glancing towards the prey pile, the feline took note that there wasn't much left from the night before and frowned. While they should probably go feed the clan's elders first, the feline figured they'd be more productive by joining a hunting patrol.
indentation"Maybe a quick nap afterward's." They muttered softly under their breath, as they padded over to the entrance of the camp. In doing this, they hoped that whatever hunting or even border patrol would notice them, and invite them along. A soft hum left the sea-green-eyed feline as they sat down a tail-length or so away from the camp's entrance.

ℬ𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁
Warrior Camp 24 M
Tags: Open Mentions: Smogplume

indentation Hatred. It was something that came easy to Brightfall, that and anger. No one would say that she was easy to get along with, but she made an effort. On occasion. Brightfall herself what it was that made her so ... how she was. But she was pretty sure her mother had blamed her father Lionjaw. After all, the two were very similar in coloring, but at this point with both parents dead, or at least assumed dead, it mattered little. This morning started like all the others for her, awaking from a dream she could never remember, trading blearily out of the warrior's den and sitting down in a sunny part of camp to groom herself. Now all she had to do was find a patrol to join, maybe Smogplume would assign her to a border patrol.

ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌

Warrior River Bank 39 M
Tags: Open Mentions: None

indentationThe brown and white tom often enjoyed walking along the river, it was something he often did when he needs to think or when he was stressed. Which, honestly was often. Despite his ability to adapt to almost any situation, stress got to everyone. Rootshadow found that trekking along the river and gazing at the water helped him. In a way, he envied the water, it always found a way to keep moving. Water went around, over, and under any obstacle in its way, something he wanted to be able to do one day, metaphorically anyway. About a tree-length back the tom had left the remains of a fish that he'd caught and eaten, long before dawn. Heaving a sigh, the tom shook his head. "Probably should bring something back." He muttered to himself. For a moment the tom contemplated doing some more fishing but ultimately decided to head back to the forest to do his hunting. Turning his back on the river, the tom made his way into the forest.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:09 am

Fangpaw - mood;; indifferent - place;; camp clearing tagged;; Fogpaw

After his quick wash, the brown tom lifted himself up to his paws. Fangpaw padded out into the clearing, eyeing the freshkill pile, but knowing he couldnt eat yet. "The warriors sleep like badgers," he muttered to himself, noting the scarcity of cats in the clearing, just Doestar, Smogplume, Strompatch, and Fogpaw. His gaze rested on thelast one, curious to what they.were doing.
Last edited by xxBoltfangxx on Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:27 pm

MarigoldBrook
[female warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open ]

-
She left the warrior's den with her sister Sparrowcreek and was changing tongues, just like they did every morning. She was always being very close and best friends with her sister. Shooking her own pelt, she looked over at the leader and deputy there, not hearing what they were talking but she had a very good guess what it could be.

SparrowCreek
[female warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open ]

-
After changing tongues with her sister and the best friend she looked around the clan, most of the cats were up already, which didn't really surprise her at all. She gave a lick to her chest as she looked over at her father sitting near the entrance, still this empty look on his eyes, just like the day her mother died.

ElmCloud
[male warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open]

-
He was being up for a while now, actually, he didn't really sleep at all. Something was bothering him he just didn't know what and the night run over faster than he could close his eyes to sleep. Sighing he was into his own thought before the camp started to get lively with all the awakened cats, he shook his head and tried to act normally.

Silverpaw
[female medicine cat apprentice - mentor is Nightflower - crush on open]
[Tags - open ]

-
She woke up at her nest into the medicine cat's den, she enjoyed sleeping there almost alone, well her mentor was there too, but there were not that many noises than into the apprentice's den could be at sometimes. Yawning she took a few licks here and there before walked out to check the morning.

Lightpaw
[male apprentice - mentor is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open]

-
He was in sleep but woke at the moment some of his den mates started to talk, he didn't know why, but he was never being a heavy sleeper. He blinked his eyes to look at the few apprentices there doing their own things which was not much, only waiting for the morning to fully start.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me