Summitclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Summitclan ♛

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue May 18, 2021 6:20 am

Ⓢⓟⓛⓞⓣⓒⓗⓕⓤⓡ ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[30 moons] [summitclan warrior] [tom] [Apprentice; n/a] [mate;none] [crush;open] [location; camp] [mood; awake]
    xx [mentions; none] [tags; open]

He yawned softly lately he had been sleepy no matter how much he slept. His large body almost felt heavy to him making him feel sluggish. He tried to stretch his muscles to feel more awake. He sighed softly as he glanced around thinking what he was going to do.

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓪𝔀 ! !
    xx[9 moons] [summitclan apprentice] [she-cat] [mentor;Lightningwolf] [mate;none] [crush;open] [location; territory] [mood; uneasy]
    xx [mentions; Stormpaw, Lightningwolf] [tags; Stormpaw]

She nodded, “I haven’t been sleeping very well. The weather doesn’t really help,” she lightly spoke letting out a soft chuckle as she tilted her head. “What about you? What you still doing in the den?” She sat down her first clean of any lingering moss from her nest.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 27, 2021 2:57 am

~~ Nightmarestar ~~
^female ~~ leader ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Beetlemist^

She walked away from the group of cats, her eyes turned to the elder who almost runs out of the elder's den, mumbling in loud voice about if he missed something "no nothing happened, you didn't miss anything, the border patrol is left and cats are doing what they were always doing" she meowed to the elder. She looked over to the older cat "so how are you doing Beetlemist? we're not really talked..." she meowed to him.

~~ Lightningwolf ~~
^male ~~ warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is Rosepaw~~ tags: Crookedoak ^

He looked at the deputy, shaking his head when she asked him some questions "no, nothing special in mind, I will do the things I do every day, train my apprentice, do some hunting and maybe join the later patrols" he meowed to her. He flicked his ears as he made a quick look around for his apprentice Rosepaw once again, but didn't see the younger cat anywhere yet 'still sleeping huh?' he thought with a sight. He has seen his sister already, and it didn't take long for him to see her again "well I don't think she has much to give to you? I mean the patrol is left and if I may guess the hunting patrol is organized as well" he said to her.

~~ Whitelightning ~~
^female ~~ warrior ~~ crush is Flickerswoop ~~ apprentice is open ~~ tags: Robinwing, Tigerleap^

She looked at Robinwing, lightly rolling her eyes when he was not looking at her way 'if you're so handsome and wanted then why you don't have a mate yet then...' she thought herself. She followed the tom toward the Tigerleap "thank you Tigerleap...who else is coming?" she asked the tom. She looked over at tom walking out of the warrior's den "well if you need more cats to join your patrol...Splotchfur seems to be available" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shunnnchan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:33 am

" PASCAL " || he/him || loner || 26 moons || location: edge of summit clan territory || tags: open

no matter what he did to seal the gaps, the brisk air still managed to reach his core. the dark tom's coat rippled as he shivered, momentarily distracting him from the task at hand. he sighed as some of the moss he was piling to make a nest started to blow away. this had been the biggest journey he'd ever been on, and really put the big two leg contraptions he'd been in to shame. his head lowered in fatigue, somewhat zoning out as he tried to consider what he could do to prevent his impending doom.

light humming came from the other side of the outcrop, and for once he felt reassured by the kit's optimistic attitude. he was too embarrassed to tell her what she meant to him, instead opting to direct the young cat. "pon, what did i say about leaving the nest? you could easily fall!" pascal warned, padding over to her briskly as his previous thoughts left him.

" PON " || she/her || loner || 4.6 moons || location: edge of summit clan territory || tags: open

it was definitely chilly, but that didn't stop the soaring feeling in pon's chest as she looked out from the ledge at the dense forest and looming mountain ahead of them. despite the difficult journey she and pascal had had so far, she could feel from her ear tips to her toes that something great was ahead of her. this whole time pascal had doubted her sense, but it hadn't wronged her yet.

the bright she-cat puffed out her chest to the wind, like an invitation to be taken with it. it carried the fresh scent of the mountains, and something she couldn't quite shake that made her whiskers twitch. was it another animal? it reminded her of cat... but it had a strength to it that invigorated her with curiosity. with a determined look she started to trot back to the nest, hoping to see pascal back. just as the thought came to mind, she heard the cranky tom's nagging voice. despite his tone, she was overjoyed to see her best friend. "you worry too much! hey did you bring back anything tasty??" she mewed, jumping into him and burying her face in his warm fur.
shunnnchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:18 am

Littlestep
╔══════╗

SummitClan
Elder
163 Moons
Domestic Shorthair
Straight
Single
Alone

╚══════╝

Littlestep lay on her side at the edge of camp, lounging luxuriously while propped on one creaky elbow. Her head was bent backwards over one shoulder as she swiped vigorously at an itchy patch of fur with her tongue. After a moment or two, she stilled, blinking her eyes and twitching her tail tip in satisfaction. The elder was taking her time that morning. She might have opened her eyes and wandered out of the den at an early hour, but she had all the time she wanted to relax while she woke up slowly. However, her interest in resting and cat-watching was waning. It was about time to truly get started with her day.
"Hm... Which first?", she muttered to herself. "Breakfast? ...a walk? ...a chat?"
Littlestep purred thoughtfully as she considered.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me