Shoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Shoreclan ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:55 am

Long ago, these cats lived in peace together. They were united, known as Laurelclan. After many moons and a new leader, cats were unhappy with the change of leadership. They felt that the new leader was too harsh and not as kind as the previous one. A revolt was started, and the clan split into two sides. One side wanted to follow the current leader, and the other side wanted to vote for a different leader. A civil war within the clan started, and blood was shed. A decision was made for the clan to fully separate into the different camps and create two new clans.

Many more generations have passed since this war. Both of the clans, Shoreclan and Summitclan, were thriving. There had been peace for a long time, and cats remained in their own territory. At least... until now. 1 moon ago, a battle during a gathering at the Old Sycamore broke out. Starclan gave the two clans an ultimatum: try to make peace for the final time or make a third clan act as a barrier between them.

For the two clans, peace was not an option. Now Sycamoreclan stands in the way and protects the peace. The peace has lasted so far and the cats suspect nothing until a number of cats from each of the 3 clans receive a message from Starclan. They aren't sure what to make of it, but it will change everything in this new life all of them have built. Will they be able to save everyone from destruction?

This is the thread for Shoreclan. Only cats living in Shoreclan should be roleplayed here.

Main Thread
Sycamoreclan | Summitclan
Discussion Thread | Version One
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:38 am

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
females: 12 | males: 13 | others: 1
total: 26

Leader (1/1)
♛ Shellstar | 40 moons | female | SilentMelody

Deputy (1/1)
♛ Silentstrike | 36 moons | female | thunderborne

Medicine Cat (1/1)
♛ Tuftwillow | 28 moons | male | xXSwiftkillXx

Medicine Cat Apprentice (1/1)
♛ Speckledpaw | 10 moons | female | kalories

Warriors (11/12)
♛ Nettlefoot | 44 moons | male | (Blood_Infections)
♛ Bramblemoon | 40 moons | male | wildsight
♛ Marshtalon | 38 moons | male | ΗγαςιητΗ
♛ Owlface | 36 moons | male | shunnnchan
♛ Pallorsweep | 33 moons | female | razzberry
♛ Almondsplash | 30 moons | male | SilentMelody
♛ Eelfang | 27 moons | male | Catfrog
♛ Swanfeather | 25 moons | male | sîgh
♛ Arcticberry | 25 moons | female | razzberry
♛ Bunnytuft | 14 moons | female | Queen of flames
♛ Cocoablaze | 14 moons | male | Queen of flames

Apprentices (6/6)
♛ Hickorypaw | 12 moons | male | ΗγαςιητΗ
♛ Firepaw | 11 moons | male | wildsight
♛ Cricketpaw | 10 moons | female | guh-huh!
♛ Thunderpaw | 9 moons | male | thunderborne
♛ Snowpaw | 8 moons | female | xXSwiftkillXx
♛ Plumpaw | 7 moons | male | Gleon

Caregivers (2/4)
♛ Blackpetal | 34 moons | non-binary | (Blood_Infections)
- Lynxkit | 2 moons | female | Sunsmoke
♛ Creamflower | 26 moons | female | Animals65

Elders (2/4)
♛ Hazeshade | 104 moons | female | Rae'tia
♛ Charmbird | 90 moons | female | Queen of flames
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue May 25, 2021 8:33 am, edited 20 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:02 am

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

Mentorships
Tuftwillow & Speckledpaw
Nettlefoot & Hickorypaw
Marshtalon & Firepaw
Bramblemoon & Cricketpaw
Pallorsweep & Thunderpaw
Swanfeather & Snowpaw
Eelfang & Plumpaw

Romance
name → crush
Swanfeather ↔ Almondsplash
mate ♥ mate

Family
Blackpetal & Thorn → Lynxkit, Petalkit, Hawk-kit
Owlface & Tanglesoul → Elderpaw
Bunnytuft ★ Cocoablaze
Blackpetal ★ Ravenfeather
Swanfeather ★ Arcticberry
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue May 25, 2021 8:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:16 am

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

The three clans are located along the California Coast Ranges.

Shoreclan's land is on the coast, and their territory stretches far across the sand. They have a little bit of territory in the forest against the border with Sycamoreclan. Shoreclan's shelter consists of caves dug in the sand with a tunnel system. When a cat first walks into the cave, there is a wide clearing for cats to gather and many tunnels leading to the leader's den, the medicine cat den, the warriors' den, the apprentices' den, the nursery, and the elders' den. The largest den belongs to the medicine cats. Although there are tunnel dens available, cats are free to sleep outside on the beach.

Shoreclan and Sycamoreclan are allies.
Shoreclan and Summitclan are enemies.

The peak of the highest mountain is where leaders and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan.
For Shoreclan cats, this is an extremely long trek since the peak is past Summitclan territory.
All clans are allowed to go to the peak as long as there is peace. This place is known as the "Everlasting Mountain".

Season & Weather
It's currently leaf-bare.
It's rainy at about 40 degrees.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecy ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:50 pm

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲

"It shall be on the day that prey kills predator, a breakdown shall mark the end of peace and the start of sin."

Prophecy Cats
Arcticberry - razzberry
Firepaw - wildsight
Thunderpaw - thunderborne
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 1

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:50 am

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
    female | 40 moons | leader | bi | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxShe had been awake for quite some time this morning, early enough to watch the patrols sent out. It was raining overhead, but she didn't mind getting wet. She had lived by the water for so long that dampness never bothered her. The long-furred calico she-cat lounged on the shore, watching the waves roll on the sand. A few times the water came close enough to lick at her paws, and she smiled at the feeling. Shellstar turned her head away from the horizon and towards the camp, watching cats wake up. As much as she loved this clan and her members, she knew that a lot of them didn't trust her. She was a strange newcomer, a so-called communicator with Starclan that was supposed to save them from turmoil. So far, she felt as if she had done nothing. On top of that, Starclan no longer spoke to her after arriving. How was she supposed to know what to do? She was only just learning.

x

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡
    male | 30 moons | warrior | gay | apprentice: none | crush: Swanfeather | location: camp | tags: open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe was still sleeping soundly, unaware of the others waking up.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shoreclan ♛

Postby Animals65 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:44 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning. She remembers how not too long ago she rejoined ShoreClan after realizing that she still misses her birth Clan while in SycamoreClan. Had I stayed in SycamoreClan I wouldn't be happy anymore. she thought. It's best this way to stay with the Clan I've grown up in. I don't think I will regret that decision.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shoreclan ♛

Postby sîgh » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:17 am

𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Shoreclan warrior | Gay | 25 moons | Tagged; Almondsplash | Scent; Hazelnut | Location; Warriors den

The soft light shining into the tunnels drew the white-furred tom from his sleep. The sound of rainfall could be heard from inside the warriors den. He slowly rose to his paws and sat down before giving the fur on his chest a few licks. Poking his head out, he saw the fresh-kill pile was running a bit low. Swanfeather looked back inside the den to see Almondsplash still curled up in his nest. The tom purred with amusement and prodded the sleeping cat with his paw. "Wake up you lazy furball. Let's go hunting." Swanfeather enjoyed hunting with this tom, Almondsplash made for good company and he was quite a skilled hunter.
sîgh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ eelfang - 1] ♛

Postby Catfrog » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:35 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙶 age 27 moons rank warrior location camp tags open
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Eelfang was out of his nest as early as he could get up, despite not being on the dawn patrol. The rain wasn't too big of a
problem for him. It was just water, wasn't it? Water that came from the sky. Admittedly, he preferred the waters from the
shores, but he didn't mind an occasional light rain. He sat himself down on the sand, shaking out his fur just to get soaked
again. Hopefully the rain wouldn't be a problem later in the day. He couldn't bear to return home without anything just be
cause the rain got in the way of his sight. It was leafbare, and he needed to provide for his clan as best as he could. Getti
ng up, he disappeared back into the tunnels and sat down in the clearing to get away from the rain.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazeshade ♛ 1

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Hazeshade
❝The Politician❞
gender; Female age; 104m rank; Elder sexuality; Heterosexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Charmbird & Apprentices tagged; Creamflower

indentationThere was nothing more than Hazeshade hated more than cold and dreary days. Well maybe aside from yappy apprentices. She didn't have much energy as she once did as a warrior, and it showed as she slowly lumbered out of the elder's den, where her den-mate; Charmbird slept. At least as far as Hazeshine knew, being half-blind at this point the she-cat couldn't really rely on her sight to tell her the truth. Seeing only blurred colored shapes didn't do much for her impatient, though thankfully her hearing hadn't waned, nor had her sense of smell weakened. So the old she-cat took a quick look around, huffing at what she saw, and then closed her eyes. The retired warrior perked her ears listening to the sounds around her, before taking in the scents around her as well. There didn't seem to be many cats up and about at this point and shrugged before deciding to speak with the young caregiver known as Creamflower.
indentationAfter pinpointing Creamflowers position, the brown patched elder lumbered over to the she-cat, her nose twitching at the scent of fish. Having her morning meal, eh? I should probably do the same. Hazeshade glanced back at the prey pile but decided that she could wait until one of the apprentices decided to get off their lazy rumps and get her something to eat. A rough purr rumbled up from her throat. "Good morning, young Creamflower," she started. "How are you this dreary morning?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me