Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:27 pm

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 33 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Cloudedfire & Duststar tagged; Open

indentation The rumbling of their stomach caused their eyes to snap open, and blink. They silently huffed as they realized that they hadn't eaten as of yet, and probably should get something quick to eat before Cloudedfire or Duststar ordered them onto a patrol. Chuckling half-heartedly the feline got to their paws and padded over to the prey-pile, and purred at the sight of a fish that greeted them. Fish was Fadedember's favorite meal, followed by bird - any kind of bird - and mole. Quickly snatching up the fish before another could take it, the dilute cat darted back to their original place and laid back down. Purring quite loudly, the feline, slowly began to eat, savoring the taste, eyes closed.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 49 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; None tagged; Open

indentation With a lengthy stride the feline tread towards the clans training grounds, intent on wearing herself out by training by herself. The claw marks on the tree, she more often than not used were covered in score marks from the claw marks of herself and other cats. Halting for a moment as she stepped just inside the training grounds, the torbie sprinted over to her favored tree and unabashedly unsheathed her claws. Starting out with light marks without a lout of force, she grazed her claws over the rough bark of the tree. As time went on the angry feline began to make her "attacks" more forceful, dragging her claws down, marking distinctive etches in the tree. Stopping to catch her breath she looked at the blemishes on the tree, and felt a ping of remorse, but only for a heartbeat. There were probably better ways to express her anger, but at the moment she couldn't think of any, so this would have to do. Huffing and muttering under her breath, the she-cat returned to battering the tree.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 11 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; None tagged; none

indentation - She's alseep, and kind of sticking out of the apprentices den. Feel free to wake the poor sod up. -

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; none tagged; Silverbrook

indentation His tail curled with discontent as his stomach grumbled, for but a heartbeat he thought about doing some hunting, though he quickly decided not to risk it. The tom did pause to take in the scents around him though and froze for a few heartbeats. The rumbling growling purr in his throat came to an abrupt end as his green gaze snapped towards where the direction the clan-cat scent was coming from. "Are you going to step out willingly, or do I have to drag you out, Kitten?" Zion asked with a rough drawl, raising one whiskered eyebrow. By the scent of the cat, the feline was at the very least female and thankfully didn't have the milk scent of a nursing or expectant mother.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:53 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: Thunderpaw

"Sure. We can grab any herbs we find along the way"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: xxx

I grabbed a squirrel from the prey pile and nervously walked over to Riverclaw "hey, do you want to share this squirrel?" I asked, my head lowered and my ears flattened in embarrassment
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:31 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 59 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none| Mentions: Creamflower | Tag: Creamflower | Location: camp

"that is good," he nodded to the she-cat as he glanced at the small prey pile thinking a bit to himself. He flicked his tail a little as he shook his head a little. "Sorry if I seem a bit distracted," he looked back at her with a soft smile.

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 101 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Palefur | Tag: Palefur| Location: Elders den

They gave a soft trying to cover their thoughts and worries. " Sorry about waking you, just a bad dream." They shook their head a bit trying to brush off the remaining thoughts. "Did you rest well?"

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She- | Warrior | 27 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none | Mentions: Zion | Tags: Zion | Location: along clan border

She was still quiet thinking a bit before moving out from the brush taking a look at the tom cat. She stood trying to seem confident despite feeling a bit nervous about the new cat near the border of her clan. "Who are you?" She spoke not paying mind him calling her kitten.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she- | Apprentice | 11 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Thunderpaw | Tags: Thunderpaw | Location: medicine den

She lifted her ears looking back to Thunderpaw as he spoke to her. Her heart melted a bit at his words as she felt tears weald up in her eyes. She let Thunderpaw patch her up as she tried to stop her crying, those words she felt like she needed to hear. She wanted to thank him but thought it couldn't really convey how she felt. Sniffling a bit she took a deep in a soft on her face as she looked at her now patched up wrists. She nodded, "I'll work harder, just you wait. I really appreciate your words Thunderpaw, I'll try and come to you if I need any help."

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 3 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside of camp

He paused as he sighed crawling under the barrier of the camp in a small enough gap that he could go through. He wiggled before appearing on the other side of the wall. He looked around the new scents the new world that he could explore. It scared him but also excited him. No one in the clan would care if he was gone, no one acknowledged him. He began to walk trying to be sneaky like he saw the others in his clan be as he made his way deeper into the territory.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:24 am

Creamflower notices Duststar acting a little distracted and shakes her head. "No problem at all!" she responded. "We all get distracted every once in a while." She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:49 am

Tom
11 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; --
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags;--
Thunderpaw

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Seeing Molepaw seemingly look brighter was most rewarding for Thunderpaw, it meant he was doing something for his clan mate both physically, emotionally and hopefully mentally. Molepaw deserved it, especially with the life that was dealt to her, or at least the tom thought so. He could only watch from the sidelines and tried to aid her to the best of his abilities, but he hoped it would be enough to contribute in Molepaw's path to becoming a great warrior.

"I'm counting on it." Thunderpaw chuckled lightly, feeling a bit shy about the situation.He couldn't handle cats crying too well, so this wasn't uncommon to happen sometimes. "I don't mind helping you out either with some training if I can assist. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two from you too."

Tom
38 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; --
Riverclaw

Riverclaw sat down under a tree, taking shelter in the shade while he groomed his fur. He couldn't be bothered to groom his fur while he was in the warrior's den considering he didn't want to be rude and take the chance of waking someone up.

Tom
12 Moons
Warrior
Location;
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; Crestpaw
Jaguarstrike

Growing tiresome from just lingering around in camp doing nothing, the warrior began to feel as if he would fade into nothingness, the sun dissolving into his fur and taking him along with it. It was such a nice day and Jaguarstrike was wasting away. How pathetic. Silverbrook would be ashamed of the warrior she brought to the clan.

He sighed with dissatisfaction of his minor predicament, glancing around one last time. It was then that his eyes stopped on a den that belonged to him not too long ago and an idea arose. It was like a quick spark, but the ignition was long lasting within his soul. The answer had been in front of him the whole time. Not a second more was wasted again, Jaguarstrike could be seen racing over to the apprentice den, sliding right into it.

The warrior eyes searched quickly for his friend's fur mingled with the plenty of empty nests, there wasn't much effort needed into finding her. He could probably distinguish her fur from a crowd of apprentices. "Hey, sleep-head, wake up! What are you doing in here?" He scoffed playfully, growing closer to the she-cat who had appeared to be sleeping in her nest. He even went ahead and prodded her a few times. "Don't you want to go hunting or something with me?"

DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me