Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Mysticclan 2.0

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:28 am

In a jungle surrounded by trees, danger, toxic animals a group of cats gathered.
These felines of old adapted along with their environment and the creatures that hide in the shadows.
Some have adapted to the floral others the colors of the jungle. They have become one with the jungle,
some say this clan of cats does not exist but others say they still roam the lands untamed.
It is believed that their home rests within old two legged ruins long forgotten and over grown.
They are a deadly clan of cats able to ingest toxins and survive which others could not.
Larger animals try and dare take on them but most flee due to the ferocity of the warriors and the toxins they coat themselves in.
This clan is always adapting and changing with their home never seem to be spotted.

thanks to belive-ts for making the coding for both the discussion thread and the roleplay thread
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by xXSwiftkillXx on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:30 am

‣  Tess rules always apply
‣  No powerplaying
‣  No godmodding
‣  Don't be rude to other users
‣  No Gary or Mary Sues
‣  Please at least try to make your forms detailed
‣  Don't reuse names, like one cat's name is Moon and you want to be Moon Shatter. Please don't.
‣  Don't add unneeded drama
‣  Fade to black when needed
‣  If there's a poll, don't vote for your own character
‣  Ask me if it's alright to make cats up for adoption, mods are an exception. Telling people they can play your mother's unborn kits is okay though.
‣  LGBTQ+ characters are extremely welcomed in this roleplay
‣  You can have as many cats you can handle
‣  If you have questions ask me
‣  Please try to be active
‣  No being your own mentor/mate/crush
‣  If you're going to be inactive for over a week then notify me or your characters will be deleted
‣  Put form of character on discussion thread
‣There is a three strike system you will be given warnings if you get three strikes your character is out of the clan and you won't be in this clan any more
‣  Have fun
‣ Please when posting post more then one sentence, it is hard for others to respond otherwise
───────────────────────────────
Strikes

───────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by xXSwiftkillXx on Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances/relationships

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:38 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
toms [14] | she-cats [15] | Other gender [3]
    Deceased Cats
    Sootgaze
    Rustear
    Acornpaw
    Leafpelt
    Sycamorestone
    Moonpaw
    Thunderhowl

Mentors
    DeerblazeMolepaw
    NightpeltSlashpaw
    MaplehazeBlinkpaw
    MuddylakeCrestpaw
    RiverclawBramblepaw
    GreysmokeFlurrypaw
    PeachblossomPeonypaw

Adoption
    None at the moment
    Reserved Names
    --

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Family

Breezespark and Crow are parents of Blinkpaw, Slashpaw, Blairkit

Blinkpaw and Slashpaw are littermates

Breezespark and Deerblaze are littermates

Riverclaw and Jaguarpaw are siblings

Cloudedfire and Greysmoke are littermates

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Crushes

Nightpelt likes Riverclaw

Name likes Name

Name and name like each other

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mates

Name and name are mates

Name and name are mates

Name and name are mates

Name and name used to be mates

Name and name used to be mates
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mentors

Deerblaze is currently mentoring Molepaw

Maplehaze is currently mentoring Blinkpaw

Nightpelt is currently mentoring Slashpaw

Muddylake is currently mentoring Crestpaw

Riverclaw is currently mentoring Bramblepaw

Greysmoke is currently mentoring Flurrypaw

Peachblossom is currently mentoring Peonypaw
Last edited by xXSwiftkillXx on Fri May 28, 2021 8:26 am, edited 16 times in total.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Taken prefixes

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:41 pm

A -

B - brittle, bramble, blink, breeze

C - caiman, clouded, crest, cream, crow

D - dust, deer

E -

F - faded, frost, flurry

G - grey

H -

I -

J - jaguar

K -

L -

M - mole, muddy, maple

N - night

O -

P - peony, peach, pond, pale

Q -

R - river

S - silver, seeker, slash

T - teasel

U -

V - vine

W -

X -

Y -

Z -
Last edited by xXSwiftkillXx on Fri May 28, 2021 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:54 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: none | Tag: open | Location: camp

He sat outside his den looking out at the camp inspecting the walls that protected them. He hummed softly to himself seeing some spots where it could use some more leaves and thorns. His tail was wrapped around his sitting form as he was focusing on what needed to be done or improved.

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Duststar| Tag: open| Location: camp

They looked across camp seeing Duststar looking around as well though more focused on other things then the cats walking around or getting up. They got up stretching with a yawn, the day was warm and humid. Today would be a good day for a walk, maybe they should see if a warrior wanted to go with them? They shook their head deciding against it they were still capable of protecting himself if needed.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: none| Tags: open| Location: camp

She was laying in her nest thinking about what she should do today, maybe work with Jaguarpaw's tree climbing or maybe some swimming? She let out a soft sigh deciding to get out of her nest shaking off the moss and leaved that stuck to her pelt. Leaving her nest behind and getting out of the warriors den feeling the mornings warmth that stuck to her body. Another sigh left her mouth this time more out of the weather, she glanced at the prey pile seeing that it was low and what was left was getting bad. A soft scowl crossed her face thinking how the last hunting patrol didn't do good. Was there something going on or were they being lazy?

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: none | Tags: open| Location: camp

She was running, something was chasing her. Panting from exhaustion, the running making her take short sharp breaths. Despite the hot humid air around her, her throat was dry and cold making it burn along with her lungs. Tears running from her face, her father was after her. He yelled as he chased her down spatting vulgar language and lies that felt like truths. Her body was shaking as she tried to escape, a large root tripped her making her tumble and roll. She hit her head on a rock making her jolt waking up in her nest. Tears still running down her face and body shaking from the dream, her father was no longer there so why was she still afraid. She covered her face trying to stop the tears and to cover them as well. She dug her claws into her head whining softly.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside the nursery

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:27 pm

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 32 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Caimanpaw tagged; None

indentationWhile hunting had it's appeal, they just weren't in the mood today. Even if that weren't true, they still had an apprentice to train. Sure, Caimanpaw was nearly a warrior and practically training herself at this point, but training always came first. At the very least they would check in on the she-cat and make sure she was okay, possibly tell her to try and get some sleep, or try to get her energy up to some other way. The feline was very aware of their apprentice's night terrors, after all, it was hard to not notice the zombie-like state she was more often than not in. Sighing they picked up a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and laid down in a shady place, in hopes of cooling down.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 48 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Blinkpaw tagged; Open

indentationMaplehaze had awoken earlier than normal this day, long before sunrise, and had decided to take a walk around the territory to calm her rushing mind. As the sun had started to peak out behind the horizon, she'd headed back to camp, only making a few pit stops to catch some prey. By the time she got back, the curly furred lass had a mouse, a small jay-bird, and a lizard swinging from her jaws. It wasn't much, but she wasn't known for her hunting skills. It was her skill in battle that others knew her for, at least, that's what she liked to think. It is possible that they knew her from her rather venomous tongue. All too often the grumpy she-cat would be giving someone a tongue lashing. Thankfully, she was in a good mood today, so none of that mattered very much. There was a swing in her step, and she had a goal in mind. Thinking of which... she mused silently as her gaze flickered to the apprentice's den where her apprentice most likely slumbered. Time to get him going. She thought, as she dropped her catches of the fresh-kill pile.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 10 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; Jaguarpaw, Muddylake, & Duststar tagged; Open

indentationSleep had not come to her easily these last few nights so Crestpaw had been rather dull the last few days, she'd admit that. The reason for her lack of sleep though? Her previous mentor had suddenly up and died on her. She had a good relationship with the tom, but it wasn't like he was her favorite cat or anything. At this point, that award went to Jaguarpaw. But the reason she wasn't sleeping well? Well, that was because of who was assigned as her new mentor. Personally speaking, she had nothing against Muddylake, but Crestpaw had just been about halfway through her warrior training when the cat had been made a warrior. There was a four moon difference between them, and with such a small age difference, things were odd. At least it was for her, but either way, it was done, and she doubted Duststar would change his mind anytime soon. Shaking her head, the she-cat huffed before laying down to groom her coat in the shade, hoping to ignore most of her duties for the day, or at least the time being.

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; The Clan tagged; Open

indentationNothing was more annoying, it was the heat. Sure he had ways to fight it off, but it was the principal of the whole thing. While wading into a cool river, stream, or lake it didn't take away the heat, it just made it easier to ignore. But really, why was he thinking about this. The answer was that he didn't know, Zion was relaxing in the shade by a stream just outside what he's been told was clan territory. This clan thing was strange, but he didn't mind it too much, really he just wanted to learn more. Maybe when the heat wasn't so bad the tom would take to the trees and stalk these so-called "warriors" from above. Maybe he wouldn't but either way, anything would be better than just staring blankly out into the expance.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:05 pm

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: Fadedember| Tag: Fadedember| Location: camp

He flicked his ear hearing more cats stir awake and decided to give some tasks to the warriors and apprentices. As he stood up he slightly stumbled making him close his eyes. His head was starting to hurt, shaking his head thinking it was nothing to worry about. Once opening his eyes he noticed blurriness, a soft sigh escaped his mouth. it was nothing it had to be nothing he played off what happened and was ignoring the pain in his head as he decided to walk over to Fadedember.

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Duststar, Frostfern| Tag: open| Location: out on territory

They noticed Duststar's little issue and hummed. Maybe they should talk to the medicine cat, though it isn't their choice or business to be saying things to Frostfern. They decided after their walk they would talk with her, they walked out of the camp and climbed a tree carefully staying out of the way for most predator's and prey. Being silence as not to scare anything they walked along the mess of tree branches and vines.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: Maplehaze| Tags: open| Location: camp

She walked over to the prey pile picking out any of the bad prey seeing Maplehaze bring a few fresh kill. She nodded to the she-cat in greetings drawing her attention back to the pile making sure not to miss any bad prey. She didn't want anyone falling ill due to bad prey, once making sure that she didn't miss anything she nodded to herself.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: none | Tags: open| Location: medicine den

The only thing that seemed to have snapped her out of her thoughts was her biting her legs. She paused feeling the pain and noticing the blood. She felt her body freeze before relaxing, she began to lick her wound. This wasn't the first time something like this happened. She got up and glanced around before sneaking over to the medicine den and looking at the herbs. She grabbed a little of some herbs that she was use to taking for the injuries she inflicted on herself. She was in here so often she knew what she needed and how much.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside the nursery

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:57 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
The last moon was being rather weird, so many cats on this clan were being passed away, He was being reassigned to mentor Molepaw who's former mentor was one of those cats who had horrible luck and was hunted down one patrol, together with a young apprentice and another warrior. Molepaw was a nice young she-cat and he did want to help her to keep the skills her former mentor was taught her, but it was hard as he was not sure what and he didn't want to confuse the young cat too much.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She was being rather depressed lately, she was given a newly made apprentice almost a moon ago, but during a patrol everything got wrong and the young she-cat died. Now she was given another apprentice to train with Crestpaw, who do have little harsh time with her former mentor, who just vanished and stopped to train the young she-cat.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She watched the camp near the nursery, her kits have left the nursery and now there was nothing for her to do. Her eyes looked over to Creamflower at the pile and the one kit at the nursery this time Brittlekit, she felt sorry for him as both his mother and sister were vanishes for no reason. She thought that something bad likely happened to them as the mother of this young tom didn't seem like a cat who could just abandon her son.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker
/=/
He got out of the apprentice's den, seeing his mentor there in his usual place, he knew that Duststar could want to do the patrols or at least see the deputy organize them, before that happens he needs to wait. Sighing he looked over the elder there who seemed to get out of the camp so he decided to follow them. He walked out of the camp, but not far when the elderly cat climbed into a tree "You sure could be doing that? Seeker? You're not a young cat anymore..." he meowed to the elder "but you sure had the agility to get that hight" he murmured with a laugh.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
He stayed at his nest, but didn't sleep, he just laid there watching the corner of the den. He felt sad that the she-cat he found to have a feeling for has got killed during a patrol, it was heartbreaking, but he didn't show that to anyone, not even his brother.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
He sat at his nest, looking over to his brother who still laid at his nest, he nowed that something was wrong with him, but he was afraid to ask about it. He was given to Maplehaze as his mentor, he didnät really know the tom, but didn't really mind him either, though he could visit his mother at the nursery someday too.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:25 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: none|tags: OPEN

I sorted a stack of herbs into their proper places. I looked through the stores, noticing that I was short on marigold and lovage.

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush/Mate: OPEN|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: OPEN

I got up and made my way toward Slashpaw. "Are you up for training?" I asked.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me