• StormClan • (Warrior's RP) • ACCEPTING •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

• StormClan • (Warrior's RP) • ACCEPTING •

Postby Naturally Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 am

• Welcome to StormClan •

ACCEPTING

• Prophesy •

Not Set

• News •

We are accepting no more apprentices for there are no more cats to be mentors.

• Season •

New-leaf
As the rain begins to settle, so does the cold. The forest is blooming and full of life. Great Cliff is less of a danger now, becoming lower. Whitecough and Greencough are still easy to catch, but less of a threat. Prey count is rising, and becoming more plentiful.

• Territory •

The territory of StormClan is thin pine trees. They have a large pool where Great Cliff clams down and becomes flat. Their camp is located where an enormous black berry bush grows, tangled up with many large rocks and trees. The training area is in the field. Ferns and bushes spot the territory.

A 40 foot cliff with the river at the bottom is on the border. The river here is about 10 feet deep plus an extra 40 feet above to the cliff edge. The water is full of rocks and is wide and swirling. During Bare-leaf the water raises about 3 feet and becomes filled with mud and logs. This is called Great Cliff.

• Camp •

The StormClan camp is located where an enormous black berry bush grows, tangled up with many large rocks and trees. The warriors have spread the bush back, making a large clearing in the middle, and an entrance. The leader's den is located in a cracked rock that forms a large enough cave. A fern grows by the entrance, making it more private. The medicine cat's den is located where the bush has been pushed back and burrowed into. A tree grows in the middle of the burrow and has many claw marks on it, along with very low branches, excellent for storing herbs. The elder's den is located under falling trees. The have been put up against rock and bush for support. The warrior's den is a burrow in the bush, with bark lining the bottom so the thorns won't cut them. The apprentices den is under the bush, inside the twisted roots. The nursery is again a borrow in the bush. There is a rock, two cats high and flat on the top across the entrance, and a small hole on the side to get in. Inside the whole thing is protected by rocks, bark, branches and ferns.

• Rules •

• Follow all of Tessa's rules and the rules for role playing
• No more than three characters per person unless you ask me
• No killing another player's character without their permission
• No "Power Playing" or "God Modding"
• Don't talk in "Chat Speak"
• Use ((these)) when talking out of character
• Please tell me if you are going to be inactive or want quit, I would rather you tell me than leave everyone wondering where you are
• Please wait until you are accepted to RP
• No changing the plot/ making a new objective or prophesy
• You must have at least read some warrior books, so you know about clans, etc. etc.
• Follow the warrior code (Unless you ask me to add suspense or drama to the story)
• Only warrior names! (Unless Loner/ Kittypet)
(Punishments are decided by Naturally Blue)

• Form for Joining •

Code: Select all
Username:
Character name:
Clan or Loner/ Kittypet:
Personality:
Description:
Picture (Optional):
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

• StormClan •

Pink is Female / Blue is Male

For every apprentice a warrior successfully mentors a ° will be added next to their name.

Leader:

Dawnstar (Naturally Blue)

Deputy:

((Reserved))

Medicine cat:

Sagewhisper (Aeon-)

Medicine cat Apprentice:

Redpaw (Magicwolf♫)

Apprentices:

Foxpaw (kitsutenshi)
Emberpaw (Lyrical_Rose)
Willowpaw (Naturally Blue)
Frostpaw (~Forbidden Truth~)
Hollypaw (iPown)
Whiskerpaw (Waterlilly)
Riverpaw (Thunderlight12)
Silentpaw (iPown)

Warriors:

Leafclaw (Kandihar)
Mintleaf (Aeon-)
Badgerstripe (Bread)
Hawkscar (Lyrical_Rose)
Kestrelfeather (cynderfire)
Lionclaw (~Forbidden Truth~)
Firepelt (Too-cool4U)

Queens:

Snowdesert (~•°Sirenia°•~)
Featherwing (Too-cool4U)

Kits:

Sunkit (~•°Sirenia°•~)
Silverkit (Too-cool4U)

Elders:

-

• Mentors- Apprentices •

Dawnstar- Foxpaw
Leafclaw- Emberpaw
Mintleaf- Willowpaw
Hawkscar- Hollypaw
Kestrelfeather- Whiskerpaw
Lionclaw- Riverpaw
Firepelt- Silentpaw

• Loners/ Kittypets •

Sparrow (Lyrical_Rose)
Lunar Eclipse (Mako-Mako)
Talon (iPown)

• StarClan •

(Cats that have passed away and will play some part later)

Brackenstar (Naturally Blue)

• Dark Forest •

(Cats that have passed away but have done bad in their lifetime and will play some part later)

-

• Mates •

Featherwing and Firepelt

• Crushes •

Willowpaw likes Emberpaw

We share a border with FireClan and have a monthly Gathering.
Last edited by Naturally Blue on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 am, edited 39 times in total.
Naturally Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• StormClan • Important Info •

Postby Naturally Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 am

• Battle Help •

One of the most important skills a mentor must teach an apprentice is how to fight. Warriors are often called upon to defend borders or protect the Clan from attack, whether by enemy Clans or predators like foxes or badgers. Even medicine cats must learn enough fighting technique to be useful in battle. Apprentices also, sometimes fight rival clans or battles, which is why it's so important they learn these moves.

Back kick: Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking your weight on your front paws. It can cause your opponent to go off balance if you do it correctly.

Belly rake: Slice with unsheathed claws across soft flesh of opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake is a good move to use.

Front paw blow: Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

Front paw strike: Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unsheathed.

Killing bite: A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort. (Not used very often.)

Leap-and-hold: Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of your opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

Partner fighting: Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defense position, each protecting each others back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play dead: Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in an attacking position. You could also flip them, once their guard was down.

Scruff shake: Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck, then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back.

Teeth grip: Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff, or ears- and sink your teeth in and hold. Similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright lock: Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring full weight down on opponent. If opponent does same, wrestle and flip them under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it requires great strength and speed.

• Healing Herbs •

Borage (leaves)- Used to treat fevers; helps nursing mothers w/ milk supply.
Burdock (root)- Used to treat infected wounds *rat bites*.
Catmint- Used to treat whitecough and greencough; can help relax a cat.
Celandine- Used to treat ailments of the eyes.
Chamomile- Used to calm a cat.
Chervil- Used to treat bellyache.
Chervil (root)- Used to treat infections.
Chickweed- Used to help treat green cough.
Cobwebs- Used to stop bleeding.
Coltsfoot- Used to treat kittencough.
Comfrey- Used to treat broken bones.
Daisy (leaves)- Used to treat aching joints.
Dandelion (leaves)- Used to calm a cat.
Feverfew- Used to cool fevers, heal wounds and sores.
Goldenrod- Used in a poultice to treat aching joint and stiffness/severe injuries.
Honey- Treats sore throats. *Extremly hard to find!*
Horsetail- Used to treat infected wounds.
Juniper Berries- Used to treat bellyache.
Marigold- Used to treat infection, heal wounds and sores.
Mousebile- Used to remove ticks from a cat’s coat. *DO NOT EAT!*
Nettle (leaves)- Treats swelling.
Nettle (seeds)- Used as counter-poison.
Poppy (seeds)- Used to numb pain, make a cat very sleepy. *Do not give to expecting queens!*
Ragwort (leaves)- Used with juniper berries in a poultice to treat aching joints.
Snakeroot- Used as a counter-poison.
Tansy- Used to treat coughs.
Thyme- Used to calm a cat.
Watermint- Used to treat bellyaches.
Wild garlic- Rolling in this can help keep out infection.
Yarrow- Used to make a cat vomit and get rid of poisons from the body.

• Warrior Code •

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to Star Clan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice, and a apprentice must be at least 12 moon before they can become a warrior.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy or the eldest kit of the old clan leader will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moon high.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is law.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16. Female medicine cats can have mates, but cannot have kits. Male medicine cats can have mates and their mates can have kits.

• Vocabulary •

New-leaf: Spring.
Green-leaf: Summer.
Leaf-fall: Autumn.
Bare-leaf: Winter.
Moon: Month.
Season: Year.
Gathering: Once every full moon when all clans gather peacefully.
Rouge: Exiled, often violent cat who is separate from the clans.
Loner: Often peaceful cat who is separate from the clans.
Kittypet: Cat who lives with two legs
Thunderpath: Road, high way, or walkway.
Twoleg: Human.
Monster: Car, truck, or any moving vehicle.
Horseplace: Farm.
Fox-dung: Harsh word, worse than mouse-dung.
Mouse-dung: Mild swear, used when angry or agitated.
Mouse-brained: Used to describe a cat, person, etc. who is stupid or clumsy.
Sun-high: Mid-day.
Moon-High: Midnight.
Fox-hearted: Used to describe a cruel, unloving person, cat, badger, etc.
Confused about any words? Just notify me and I will add them.

• Ceremonies •

Apprentice Ceremony

Leader: From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as _____. ______, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are _________, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice.
*Warrior and apprentice touch noses*

Warrior Ceremony

Leader: I, _____, leader of ____clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. _____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do.
Leader: Then, by the powers of Star Clan, I give you your warrior name. ____paw, from this moment you will be known as _____. Star Clan honors your bravery and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of ____clan.
*Leader lays head on new warrior’s shoulder; new warrior licks leader’s shoulder and goes over to other warriors; new name is chanted by Clan.*

Deputy Ceremony

Leader: I say these words before the body of ______, so that his/her spirit may hear and approve my choice. ______ will be the new deputy of ______clan.
*You can change the first part up depending on whether the deputy is still living or not.

Name-changing Ceremony

Leader:
Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she will be known as ______, for _______.
*Leader lays her head on newly named warrior’s shoulder; newly named warrior licks leader’s shoulder and goes over to other warriors; new name is chanted by Clan.*

Elder Ceremony

Leader: _______, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?
Old Warrior: It is.
Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.

Leader Ceremony

Cats of StarClan: Welcome, ______. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?
New Leader: Yes, I’m ready.
Cat #1: With this life I give you courage. Use it well in the defense of your Clan.
*Bolt of pain with new life; feeling of hunts and battles*
Cat #2: With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others.
*Bolt of pain with new life*
Cat #3: With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right. Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble.
*Bolt of pain with new life; less than before*
Cat #4: With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to carry out the duties of a leader.
*Bolt of pain with new life; feeling of speed*
Cat #5: With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for you Clan as a mother cares for her kits.
*Bolt of pain with new life; feeling of ferocity*
Cat #6: With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan.
Cat #7: With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of you Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than yourself.
Cat #8: With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats in your care—especially _______.
*Bolt of pain with new life; not very painful at all; pure love*
Cat #9: With this life I give you nobility and certainty and faith. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of Star Clan and the warrior code.
*Bolt of pain with new life; very painful; given by old leader*
*Old leader signals new leader to rise; new leader obliges*
Old Leader: I hail you by your new name, _____star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of _____clan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity
*StarClan cats chant new leader’s name*
Last edited by Naturally Blue on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naturally Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Gatherings •

Postby Naturally Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 am

•••••••••••••••

No posting in the Gathering Topic unless we are having a gathering.

The gathering takes place in Chatzy. You will receive a PM with Password, address, and rules.

Clan Gathering

The next Clan Gathering is on: Saturday; March 19, 2011

Cats Attending Clan Gathering

If you are on here and not able to attend please PM me so I know!

Dawnstar (Naturally Blue)°
Sagewhisper (Aeon-)
Redpaw (Magicwolf♫)
Foxpaw (kitsutenshi)
Emberpaw (Lyrical_Rose)°
Willowpaw (Naturally Blue)°
Leafclaw (Kandihar)°
Badgerstripe (Bread)
Hawkscar (Lyrical_Rose)°
Kestrelfeather (cynderfire)°
Lionclaw (~Forbidden Truth~)°

•••••••••••••••

Medicine Cat Gathering

The next Medicine Cat Gathering is on: Sunday; April 3, 2011

Cats Attending Medicine Cat Gathering

If you are on here and not able to attend please PM me so I know!

•••••••••••••••
Last edited by Naturally Blue on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 am, edited 18 times in total.
Naturally Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Banner, Buttons and Stamps •

Postby Naturally Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

A nifty little button to put in your signature!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=450379][img]http://kalsey.com/tools/buttonmaker/button.php?outerBorder=111111&innerBorder=FFFFFF&barPosition=38&leftFill=0099FF&leftText=Storm&leftTextColor=FFFFFF&leftTextPosition=5&rightFill=CCFFFF&rightText=Clan&rightTextColor=111111&rightTextPosition=43[/img][/url]
Last edited by Naturally Blue on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Naturally Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • StormClan • (Warrior's RP) • ACCEPTING •

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Username: Kandihar
Character name: Leafclaw
Age (In moons): 24 moons
Clan or Loner/ Kittypet: Clan
Personality: Leafclaw is relatively unsure of herself still, but is trying to learn to be more confident. She often acts like she is more in control than she really is. The only time she is totally sure of her actions is in battle.
Description: She is a tortoiseshell with green eyes.
Picture (Optional): http://www.eagle.ca/~roda/RodMerArts/Sw ... iisu2B.jpg
Crush: Hawkscar
Mate: Open
History: Leafclaw was born and raised in the clan. Her mom was killed by a fall when Leafclaw was still an apprentice.
Other: If you need a male character, I can create one.
Last edited by | Aloy | on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naturally Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Kandihar wrote:Username: Kandihar
Character name: Leafclaw
Age (In moons): 24 moons
Personality: Leafclaw is relatively unsure of herself still, but is trying to learn to be more confident. She often acts like she is more in control than she really is. The only time she is totally sure of her actions is in battle.
Description: She is a tortoiseshell with green eyes.
Picture (Optional): None
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
History: Leafclaw was born and raised in the clan. Her mom was killed by a fall when Leafclaw was still an apprentice.
Other: If you need a male character, I can create one.

Accepted!
Naturally Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsutenshi » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Username: kitsutenshi
Character name: Foxpaw
Age (In moons): 8 moons
Personality: Foxpaw is weird and energetic but is lazy when she isn't doing anything that she thinks is important. She likes to make the most out of her duties as an apperntice even though she complains.
Description: She is light ginger with white paws, a black tipped tail, and light blue eyes
Picture (Optional): Image
Crush: none
Mate: none
History: Foxpaw was born a kittypet but was abondoned. She was found by a border patrol and was raised in the clan.
Other: meow =^_^=
kitsutenshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naturally Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 pm

kitsutenshi wrote:Username: kitsutenshi
Character name: Foxpaw
Age (In moons): 8 moons
Personality: Foxpaw is weird and energetic but is lazy when she isn't doing anything that she thinks is important. She likes to make the most out of her duties as an apperntice even though she complains.
Description: She is light ginger with white paws, a black tipped tail, and light blue eyes
Picture (Optional): Image
Mate: none
History: Foxpaw was born a kittypet but was abondoned. She was found by a border patrol and was raised in the clan.
Other: meow =^_^=

Accepted. Would you like to be my apprentice?
Naturally Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

DELTED
Last edited by ~Erica~ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xPandemonium » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Username: Aeon-
Character name: Mintleaf
Age (In moons): 20 moons
Personality: Shy and quiet but loves to have fun and acts like a kit at heart.
Description: A pretty pure white cat with Striking Green Eyes
Picture (Optional):Image
Mate: nope
History: none
Other: none

Username: Aeon-
Character name: Sagewhisper
Age (In moons): 20 moons
Personality: He is an quiet caring cat who just wants to help others
Description: He is a handsome grey and white cat with grey eyes