The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Postby Distantgaze36 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:15 am

I'm finally reopening this!

Sorry I was gone so long ;-;"

*happy noises :D*
Distant or River(Distantgaze works as well)

They/Them or She/Her

I admit, I'm a simp. An absolute simp, I won't deny it. ;v;"

Kirishima is a ray of sunshine and Denki is a hopeless flirt. The innocent children. (*silently simping* *awkward cough*)
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:36 am

Yay!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:10 am

XD hi
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:27 am

(Side-note; I'm busy and school is starting for me soon so I won't be on as often as I used to be. Sorry :C)

Distantgaze(female;20 moons;warrior;mate- Lynx(former);kits- Mate is expecting;Tagging- Shardstar, Nightcall, Lynx, Willowwing

"Let's chase her out," The she-cat spat scathingly, "She doesn't belong here anyway. Especially not if she's comparing herself to one of our own." She glared at Lynx, her tail lashing, glancing at the nursery out of the corner of her eye. "Shardstar? Would you like me to chase her off?" She questioned quietly, still watching Lynx.

Nightcall(female;100 moons;medicine cat;mate- Willowwing;kits- Mate is expecting; Tagging- Littlepaw, Willowwing

"Littlepaw," She called to the apprentice, hurrying over, trying to stay away from the arguing cats, "Come with me please." She said to the smaller she-cat, her tail flicking nervously, before hurrying over to the nursery. "Willowwing, we need to get out of her. If a fight breaks out then I don't want you near here. And I already asked Littlepaw to come as well," She whispered to her mate, eyes shining with fear.

Lynx(female;20 moons;rouge;mate- Distantgaze(former);kits- Expecting;Tagging- Shardstar, Distantgaze, Willowwing, Nightcall, Littlepaw)

She looked around nervously at the other cats, crouched down in fear. "Please! I'm not strong enough to raise my kits alone! I need help, please, I beg of you!" She pleaded, the terror showing through in her voice. The spotted tabby looked up at Shardstar as her tail tucked between her legs silently. "Please miss... I can't do it alone..." She whimpered.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:47 am

Shardstar
Shardstar came between the two she-cats. “ Distantgaze, stand down” she says to her fellow clanmate. “You may stay till your kits are born, Lynx” she says turning to the other she-cat. “But, you must be guarded your whole duration here, in case you do try something” she says in a strict tone.

Furrydogs12 wrote:
Cloud
Cloud yawns and stretched from his little home. It was an abandoned tiny house, he made his own. He padded out of his nest and went over to the mouse hole, waiting for one to pop out so he could get his breakfast.

Ravage
He sighed, watching from the Dark Forest, waiting for a cat he could invade their dreams or manipulate. He hated Shardstar and The Fakes as he called the clan.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 unnamed- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat made a small sound then nodded. Blue and green eyes blinked a moment, and whiskers twitched. She said “Ill go if we need to, but… Are you sure Distantgaze and Shardstar aren’t handling it?”

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:10 am

Distantgaze

"But Shardstar-!" She meowed before thinking better of it and dipping her head. "Yes Shardstar..." She mumbled, rage glistening in her eyes. Can't Shardstar see that she's just using us?! She let out a hiss as she stormed into the warriors den and curled up, laying her tail over her nose.

Nightcall
Nightcall flicked an ear and turned to see Distantgaze walking away from Shardstar and the rouge she-cat, Lynx. "I suppose they already did. I'm guessing from Distantgaze's face, I now have another patient to watch over..." She murmured, sitting down beside Willowwing. "I really hope Shardstar knows what she's doing. I guess I should check my herb supply... I'll need borage leaves, probably chamomile, poppy seeds - wait no, that's a bad idea, chervil, dandelion, possibly juniper berries or thyme if there are any, ragweed, willow bark if I'm allowed to exit the tunnels to find any... I haven't been out in so long, my herbs are all probably dry, I need to stock up on everything and now I need double the herbs... I really need an apprentice these days... If something happens to me the Clan will be without a medicine cat and then PoolClan could disappear for good and- and-" Nightcall began to flick her tail, fretting nervously over what could happen.

Lynx

"Thank you, Shardstar," She mumbled. They'll never trust me. My kits and I will be kicked out once they're born. "Shardstar, may... may my kits stay here once they're born? I know I'll be kicked out as soon as they're born so I'd like them to be raised among a Clan - to be barnless cats - er, warriors - or whatever they're fit to be. Is that ok?" She asked curiously.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:56 am

Shardstar
Shardstar nodded, “your kits may stay, but you’ll have to leave” she says. *She knew that the kits would be harmless, and could grow up to be great warriors*

Furrydogs12 wrote:
Cloud
Cloud yawns and stretched from his little home. It was an abandoned tiny house, he made his own. He padded out of his nest and went over to the mouse hole, waiting for one to pop out so he could get his breakfast.

Ravage
He sighed, watching from the Dark Forest, waiting for a cat he could invade their dreams or manipulate. He hated Shardstar and The Fakes as he called the clan.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:15 am

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 unnamed- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat made a small sound then nodded. Blue and green eyes blinked a moment, and whiskers twitched. She huffed and said “Don’t say that…don’t talk about dying. Our kits need both of us,” she said.

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:22 am

Distantgaze
She closed her eyes and retreated into her memories silently.

Nightcall

She sighed and sat down. "Yes, yes, you're right... I'm just worried about the kits being born... I don't want anything to go wrong... And we're so low on herbs nowadays even though nobody's been injured... I guess I just haven't been outside the tunnels to collect herbs recently..." Nightcall murmured, her tail flicking back and forth.

Lynx

She looked toward where the silver she-cat and her mate were laying and crept over nervously. "Hello...? May - May I come inside?" She asked quietly.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me