This Leaf-Fall(Part 4) ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

This Leaf-Fall(Part 4) ACCEPTING

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Welcome to...
M Y T H C L A N

Founded on March 28th, 2010. See the thread that started it all.

As Ravenstorm dove towards her again, Fawnstar ignored the increasing pain in her side and reared up on her hind legs when he got close enough. When he went to scratch her again, her front paws slammed down on his head, making him crumple to the ground for a while before staggering to his paws in cat form. Fawnstar knew that after he was injured enough, he would vanish, heal, and then return some other day. He never stayed to fight out the rest of the battle when there was the chance he might die again. Fawnstar pulled back her lips in a snarl, "Now leave!" Ravenstorm ruffled his fur, glared at her for a minute, and changed to a bird before flying unsteadily off. He left one last scratch between her ears before vanishing among the trees.

Froststar appeared by her side, nuzzled her daughter's ear, and then she left as well.
Silversky slapped a wod of cobwebs between Fawnstar's ears annoyed at the appearance of the second wound.

A short gasp came from Fawnstar as her green eyes fluttered open. They were dull with her weakened state, but ther was no dobut that she was, in fact, alive.

Staff

DiamondStudded "Global" Boss (I started this whole thing.)
Becca The Monster Second-in-Command and current LegendClan administrator.
rowenclaw Original head of DreamClan who hasn't been active for several months -- for all we know, she could have fallen off the face of the earth.
Sir Sheepington Has taken over as DreamClan administrator until rowenclaw returns.
Doki Doki Mini-mod; she watches over all three of the Clans.
SilverLining Yet another mini-mod -- she monitors all three threads as well.
kadoodlebird Our third and final mini-mod, she stalks the Clans and noms on the heads of rule-breakers.

News & Announcements

The next Gathering will be held on 0/0/00.

---
5/7/11
New thread codes are all up... Expect an activity check in the next few days.
---
5/7/11
Thread is still being reorganized. Thanks to Sheepeh for the codes, since I am too lazy to do them by myself.
---
Last edited by Dia. on Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Leaf-Fall(Part 4) CLOSED

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Rules

1 Follow the general Chicken Smoothie RP rules.
2 No power-playing, Gary Sues, Mary Sues, God-modding, etc.
3 Every cat has to die at some point... no immortal cats.
4 No powers -- try to make this fun and realistic (no flying cats, mind-readers, or purple cats with yellow polka-dots).
5 You are allowed to have as many characters as you can handle.
6 Be nice.
7 Keep it PG-13, please. Do I even have to ask? (Yes, apparently I do. >.>)
8 Kits are an essential part of Clan life, just don't go into detal (see rule above)! Please, just say something like this...

Person Who Follows Dia's Rules wrote:Randomcat and Insernamehere went off to be alone.

9 Your cats may not have kits unless both people agree on the matter.
10 Please do not join unless you have read at least one of the Warriors books by Erin Hunter. It'll just be too confusing, and I don't have time to summarize the books for you. Sorry.
11 Do not -- I repeat -- do not RP until I have accepted your form.
12 When out of character (OOC) please post in one of the following formats...
OOC - Blah blah blah.
OOC: Blah blah blah.
(( Blah blah blah. ))
[[ Blah blah blah. ]]
{{ Blah blah blah. }}
13 Have fun.
14 Be nice. (Oh yes, I posted this rule twice. Take that, haters. :V)
15 You may RP when I'm not online.
16 Please tell me if you change your username.
17 No spamming with pointless drama (no spamming at all, really).
18 Please use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your abilities when posting here. None of this...

Rule Breaker 1 wrote:"omg i luv u' sed flwrpaw eeting her husbandz hed

Rule Breaker 2 wrote:liek lets have a party hahahaaahehd skriimed floofy poking the rock and then eeting it

19 You must stay active! Any players who remain inactive for a period of over fourteen days will be deleted. Any persons wishing to rejoin the RP will be required to submit an entirely new cat bio.

The Slightly-Updated Warrior Code

1 Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must belong to yours.
2 Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3 Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4 Prey is killed only to be eaten -- give thanks to EternalClan for its life.
5 A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6 Newly-appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7 A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8 After the death or retirment of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
9 A Gathering of all three Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for one night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
10 Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
11 No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if that kit is from another Clan.
12 The word of the Clan leader is the law.
13 An honorable warrior does not need to kill to win his battles unless the opposing force is outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
14 A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
15 The eldest of the leader's kits will be made leader. If a kit is not old enough or turns it down, the deputy is given the role.
16 Medicine cats are allowed to have kits, but only if they are male. However, both males and females are permitted to have mates.
Last edited by Dia. on Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 pm

MythClan Cats

Leader
Fawnstar Mottled brown-and-white tabby she-cat; pale green eyes (DiamondStudded)

Deputy
Blizzardtail White-flecked grey tomcat; green eyes (DiamondStudded)

Medicine Cats
Silversky Beautiful long-haired tabby she-cat; grey eyes (DiamondStudded)

Medicine Cat Apprentices
Scarletfang Black she-cat; icy blue eyes (Nuky 101)

Warriors
Shadeheart Dark russet tabby tom with black paws and a cream-colored chin, chest, and underbelly; deep cyan-blue eyes (vixengurl)
Tigereye Extremely fluffy brown tabby tom; pale green eyes (DiamondStudded)
Meadowblade Golden-brown tabby bob-tailed she-cat with a paler underside and unusual brown markings on her legs and face; green eyes (Nuky 101)
Spottedshadow Coal-black tom with an enormous white patch on his back (this patch is dotted with smaller black spots, and extends all the way to his black-and-white-striped tail); amber eyes (SilverLining)
Willowtail Brown-and-white tomcat; deep blue eyes (Sir Sheepington)
Hailflower Black she-cat with three white spots on her face; crystal-blue eyes (Becca The Monster)
Fallengaze Black tom with darker tabby stripes and a white chin; green eyes (vixengurl)
Coldstream Albino tomcat with pale grey ears (vixengurl)
Whitewind Snow-white she-cat with black tabby stripes; blue eyes (SilverLining)
Dustsky Soft brown she-cat with darker tabby stripes and a pale tan underbelly; green eyes (Aesse)
Kindleheart Creamy-brown she-cat whose chest, underbelly, muzzle, and paws are snow-white; blue eyes (Nuky 101)
Greyfrost Enormous Russian Blue tomcat with a white blaze on his nose, white toes, and white tips on his ears and tail (OkapiHonesty)
Coontail Grey tom with a dark stripe running down his back, a black-striped tail, and a splash of grey on his chest and muzzle; green eyes (MadeOfAwesomeSauce)
Echostorm Long-furred dark grey tom; royal blue eyes (LunarFaith)
Mapleheart Brown she-cat with a white tail and one white ear; blue eyes (Doki Doki)
Tsunamipelt Orange tabby she-cat; deep amber eyes (Fig Newton)
Spottedleg White-spotted sandy-brown she-cat with a white underbelly, a black-tipped tail, and a striped muzzle and neck; amber eyes (Irbis)
Whisperpool Small golden she-cat with black and white patches; grey eyes (Nuky 101)
Hawkflower White she-cat with leopard-like markings; blue eyes (Hawkflower)
Lilytoes Fluffy ginger she-cat with green eyes (DiamondStudded)
Hailfrost Long-furred grey tabby she-cat; blue eyes (Sir Sheepington)
Appleberry Delicate orange she-cat with four white paws, a white belly, and two unusual white markings -- one on her face and one on her back; bright green eyes (Rosalind)
Aspenshard Silver tabby tom with two white paws; one blue eye, one green eye (Rosalind)

Queens
Brightfur Battle-scarred gold-and-white she-cat; emerald-green eyes (Sir Sheepington)

Kits
Shadeheart x Lilywing
Nightkit Dark russet tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, and four white paws; green eyes (vixengurl)
Sagekit White she-cat with cream-colored tabby stripes and black toes; leaf-green eyes (Sir Sheepington)
Mistkit White she-cat with cream-colored paws, brown ears, and a black tail-tip; blue eyes (Sir Sheepington)

Brightfur x Tigereye
Flamekit Fluffy ginger tom with a white belly, white muzzle, and four white paws; amber eyes (DiamondStudded)
Honeykit Pretty ginger she-cat; soul-burning amber eyes (Sir Sheepington)
Cherrykit White-and-brown tabby she-cat; pale green eyes (Sir Sheepington)
Oakkit Brown tabby tom with scattered white patches; green eyes (DiamondStudded)

Elders
None atm.

DreamClan Cats

Leader
Brownstar Broad-shouldered brown tabby tom; blue eyes (Sir Sheepington)

Deputy
Mistypebble Pale grey she-cat; green eyes (Sir Sheepington)

Medicine Cats
None atm.

LegendClan Cats

Leader
Firestar Firey ginger tom; amber eyes (Becca The Monster)

Deputy
Whitefoot Tortoiseshell she-cat with one white paw; green eyes (Becca The Monster)

Medicine Cats
Fluffwhisker Grey-spotted white she-cat; grey-brown eyes (DiamondStudded)
Last edited by Dia. on Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:43 pm

The Other Clans

Legendclan:
becca and others
Leader: Firestar: Dark, firey ginger tom with amber eyes.
Deputy: Whitefoot: tortishell she cat with green eyes and one white foot.

Dreamclan:
(rowen and others)
Leader: Brownstar: brown tabby tom with blue eyes.
Deputy: Mistypebble: light grey she cat with green eyes.

Eternalclan:
(deceased members of the clan)
Ravenpaw: black tom with blue eyes. Mom is Froststar (DiamondStudded) Died from unknown causes, but he was always weaker than his siblings.
Hailstorm- white tom with light grey splotches and light green eyes. Mate: Froststar (DiamondStudded) Died from a badger fight.
Froststar- white she cat with long fur and blue eyes. Mate: Hailstorm. Lost her nineth life in a fight with Legendclan.
(DiamondStudded)
Ravenflight: black tom with one blue eye and one amber. Killed in a fire.
Dovesoul: light grey she cat with one green eye and one blue eye. She is Froststar's sister (Diamondstudded) killed by a badger
Skygaze: dusty brown tom with black stripes on his back and tail (demonic(quit))
Lilywing: white she cat with green eyes. (demonic(quit and died having her kits))
Featherstep: cream colored she cat with pale green eyes and four black paws. killed by badger (DiamondStudded)

DarkForest:
(deceased evilness)
Ravenstorm: Bright blue eyes, black fur with a silver tail tip and paws (DiamondStudded)
Shallowheart: Grey tabby tom with amber eyes. (Rowen and DiamondStudded) makes very few appearences
Cloudynight: short thick black furred she cat with grey streaks and blue eyes. (Vixengurl)
Shadowfur: black she cat with one white paw and white tip of tail with icy blue eyes. (VampireKitty)

Loners:
Lavenderkit: slender cream-colored she-cat with pale green eyes. Mom is Fawnstep (isheep)
Cocoa: mottled brown tabby she cat with green eyes. (isheep)
Abraham / Lionshade: large golden-yellowish fur with darker spots and a lighter belly. he has medium length fur except for under his chin, where he has longer fur, looking like a beard. one bright blue and one golden eye. (Aesse)

Cats on Hold:
Rose: a dark brown she cat with a cream underbelly, chest, muzzle, tail tip, and paws. Her eyes are blue. (DiamondStudded)
Mist: a dark grey tabby tom with amber eyes. (rowenclaw)
Skyfur: black she cat with ginger underbelly and ice blue eyes. She has many scars from a fox attack at a young age. (rowanclaw) Died from a bad injury from fighting a fox.

Staff Members
DiamondStudded: "Global" Boss (I started the whole thing.)
Becca the Monster: Second in Command (She started Legendclan's thread)
Rowenclaw: She started as the "ideas person" but now is going to run Dreamclan(when she returns)
iSheep: offered to take over Dreamclan until Rowenclaw returns.
Autumn Fall: minimod(moniters all three threads)
silverlining: minimod(moniters all three threads)
kadoodlebird: minimod(moniters all three threads)
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Shameless Promotion

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=428517][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Wj21U.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Affliates

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=433446&start=0][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qn1p6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=432820&p=9819006#p9819006][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qZ7o5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=415908&p=9460605#p9460605][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pbFdz.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Art Gallery

If you wish to have a drawing posted here, please PM me (DiamondStudded) with the name(s) of the character(s) depicted in it, the artist(s), and -- of course -- the code.

Steal these piccies and die.

Character(s) Dustsky
Artist(s) Aesse

Character(s) Ravenstorm and Cloudynight
Artist(s) vixengurl

Character(s) Ravenstorm
Artist(s) ~(KW)Zzz!~ and DiamondStudded

Character(s) Dustsky
Artist(s) Aesse

Character(s) Echostorm, Dustsky, and Fallengaze
Artist(s) Aesse

Character(s) Dustsky
Artist(s) Aesse

Character(s) Abraham
Artist(s) Aesse

Character(s) Dustsky
Artist(s) Aesse
Last edited by Dia. on Sun May 08, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:50 pm

My Last Post

(No, you do not have to post your last post as well. :V)

Tigereye nodded slowly, a smile on his muzzle. His gaze fell onto the last unnamed kit. An uneasy feeling resting in the pit of his stomach, but when his son turned his face towards him, Tigereye blurted out, "Oakkit." He smoothed down his chest fur quickly.

Silversky finished looking over the kits, "Alright, now I'll go see what Fawnstar is talking about."
Last edited by Dia. on Sun May 08, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Leaf-Fall(Part 4) ACCEPTING

Postby SilverLining » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 pm

ooc: woot! switch over! lawls

Spottedshadow padded into the nursery carrying a mouse. He laid the prey down in front of Meadowblade and turned to Faith, "You must be Faith," he meowed, "I overheard Echostorm talking about you," he licked his chest fur before turning to Meadowblade, "Miss me?" he asked teasingly and ducked as sent a paw at his ears.
-
Rookkit looked at the kit everyone was fussing about and he felt jealous that she was getting more attention than him. He stood up on his wobbly legs before launching himself at his fathes tail, vying for attention. He didnt even make it halfway and landed clumsily, rolling into his fathers back.
SilverLining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Faith smiled. "He thought I was dead" she giggled to the queen. She dipped her head kindly as a Tom entered the nursery. "Yes I am" she said brightly.
• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • •

NEW Semi-Lit Wolf RP : Click the Image below to join today

LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 pm

DiamondStudded wrote:
My Last Post... You dont have to Post Your Last Post...

Tigereye nodded slowly, a smile on his muzzle. His gaze fell onto the last unnamed kit. An uneasy feeling resting in the pit of his stomach, but when his son turned his face towards him, Tigereye blurted out, "Oakkit." He smoothed down his chest fur quickly.

Silversky finished looking over the kits, "Alright, now I'll go see what Fawnstar is talking about."

OOC - Wewt, new thread. X3

Brightfur let out a small mrowrr of laughter as Tigereye blurted out the name "Oakkit" and began to smooth the fur on his overly-fluffy chest. "Perfect," she purred, her eyes sparkling.
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverLining » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Spottedshadow jumped up as Rookkit rolled into him, "Hey!" he laughed a little at his sons sour expression. Scooping him up he placed Rookkit in front of him. "I'm Spottedshadow and this is Rookkit," he said proudly, "He can't talk yet and I think he's jealous of you, but it's a pleasure to meet you Faith."
Meadowblade smiled "Well it's a good thing you're not dead isnt it?" she mewed, whiskers twitchinas she licked her sons head.
SilverLining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me