❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby vaermina » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:05 am

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

a warrior cats role-play (with post-apocalyptic themes)

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
Last edited by vaermina on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (synopsis)

Postby vaermina » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:25 pm

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

it is the year 2154. november first marks two hundred years since the nuc
              lear war that wiped out most of humanity and life on earth. about twenty
              years ago, the children and grandchildren of humans who took shelter in
              bunkers left their protective shelters to find a wasteland scorched by rad
              iation, mutated creatures and ruined cities. such sights did not deter th
              em. many went to build towns, cities, shops; many created societal syst
              ems to try and mend what once was. humans were not the only crea
              tures to leave the bunkers; so did their pets. thus, ashclan was born. cr
              eated by the descendant of a clan cat, ashclan lives in the barren & da
              ngerous wastes of new england. everyday is a struggle. ashclan must not
              only struggle to find suitable food and water, they must deal with extre
              me weather and mutated predators. the past few moons, however, a ne
              w threat has appeared. a creature nicknamed thunderclaw has appeared
              to be stalking the clan territory at night. a massive, mutated reptilian cr
              eature, thunderclaw has been mercilessly slaughtering those who dare le
              ave the camp at night and venture too close to the old power-plant. eve
              ry clan cat has been warned; do not venture into the waste at night.

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (rules)

Postby vaermina » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:43 pm

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

1. follow all of tess's rules. 2. this isn't a literate roleplay but please wr-
              ite a minimum of two sentences. more is always welcomed! 3. cat
              looks must be realistic. 4. no mary-sues/gary-sues. 5. lgbt+ ch-
              aracters are welcomed and encouraged! 6. please keep the ratio of
              toms to she-cats even! same goes for warrior/apprentice ratios. 7. on-
              ly one high rank per person but feel free to have as many cats as you can
              handle. 8. please be active, especially if you have a high rank cat!
              users who are inactive for longer than two weeks risk having their cats cross
              ed out. 9. all forms/ooc belong on the discussion thread. 10. you
              cannot be your own mate/crush/mentor. also, all kits must have a mother.
              11. reservations last 48 hours. if your form is not posted by then, yo
              ur reservation will be lifted. 12. drama is encouraged! feel free to
              make a cat that even gets taken out later on by thunderclaw or some oth
              er event . but any ideas for something huge need to be run by me first! fe
              el free to suggest any!

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
Last edited by vaermina on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (allegiances)

Postby vaermina » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:56 pm

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

ashclan consists of stony, resilient cats. they must be, to survive
              the waste. they're strategic, often forced to make plans to take
              down mutated prey or avoid potentially hazardous situations. cl
              an spirit and support means a lot to them. they follow tradition
              al clan customs apart from the fact they have two medicine cats
              and app., due to the amount of injured/sick cats that turn up.
              leader:
              cloudstar / ♂ / 52 moons / vaermina
              deputy:
              boulderthroat / ♂ / 48 moons / `gemini
              medicine cats (02/02):
              ternleaf / ♀ / 40 moons / xiaojun
              tallhaze / ♂ / 32 moons / ΗγαςιητΗ
              medicine cat apps. (02/02):
              peachpaw / ♂ / 8 moons / jaehyun,
              phloxpaw / ♀ / 10 moons / houndjaw
              warriors (14/-):
              cedarpelt / ♀ / 39 moons / vaermina
              hawkfeather / ♂ / 16 moons / vaermina
              cherrymoon / ♀ / 25 moons / `gemini
              cypressfrost / ♂ / 29 moons / houndjaw
              heathtail / ♂ / 35 moons / houndjaw
              honeyclaw / ♂ / 20 moons / xiaojun
              scorchtalon / ♂ / 35 moons / néktar
              craneheart / ♀ / 34 moons / ethium
              sunstone / ♂ / 40 moons / ΗγαςιητΗ
              spottedaspen / ♀ / 28 moons / ΗγαςιητΗ
              grayface / ♀ / 39 moons / wildsight
              fernskip / ♀ / 36 moons / wildsight
              egretswipe / ♂ / 32 moons / ethium
              rainstripe / ♂ / 38 moons / ♛ feral
              open
              apprentices (08/12):
              applepaw / ♀ / 9 moons / vaermina
              sootpaw / ♂ / 7 moons / `gemini
              swiftpaw / ♂ / 10 moons / xiaojun
              lavenderpaw / ♀ / 10 moons / néktar
              hickorypaw / ♂ / 10 moons / ΗγαςιητΗ
              elkpaw / ♀ / 8 moons / ΗγαςιητΗ
              hazelpaw / ♀ / 10 moons / strawbs.
              lionpaw / trans ♀ / 11 moons / ♛ feral
              open
              queens (01/03):
              sedgemask / ♀ / 30 moons / néktar
              open
              elders (00/05):
              open
              outsiders (04/05):
              totoro / ♀ / 13 moons / jaehyun,
              sakura / ♀ / 30 moons / strawbs.
              loki / ♂ / 11 moons / wildsight
              basil / ♀ / 45 moons / néktar
              open

toms; 16 / she-cats; 17

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
Last edited by vaermina on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 10 times in total.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (territory)

Postby vaermina » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:17 pm

ashclan's territory consists of a large meadow, sloping hills and the portion of a ruin
              ed forest. their territory is situated a mile or so from the nearest two-leg settlem
              ent. the meadow encompasses most of their territory but gives them plenty of hu
              nting ground. ashclan's camp is in a small hollow located in the middle of the field,
              adequately situated to give them protection from the rough elements. the dens are
              underground, old burrows that had been modified to fit their taste. the leader hos
              ts clan meetings around a small boulder in the middle of camp, where the fresh-kill
              pile sits underneath. at the edge of the forest area lies a medium-sized river with
              adequate drinking water. most of the clan cats run into other creatures here. an
              old two-leg bridge stretches across the river but it has long since rotted; neverth
              eless, young cats still like to climb it and try and jump across. mentors will often
              train their apprentices in the meadow or forest or even venture close to the old
              thunderpath nearby, where apprentices can practice climbing on rusty monsters.
              at the very edge of their territory lies an old factory plant they have named the
              boneyard, after the cats who have died at the hands of its resident, thunderclaw.

vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (prey/predators/weather info.)

Postby vaermina » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:28 am

prey: ashclan's diet consists of prey such as rabbits, mice, squirrels, fowl and other
              small creatures. while most of these creatures are healthy to eat, others hold large
              amount of radiation that can make a cat sick. there are also the occasional deer/liv
              estock that pass through ashclan's territory but only once in a moon will the cats at
              tempt to take down such large creatures.

predators: the waste is full of terrors. clan cats rarely find peace out in the waste.
              rabid dogs, wolves, bears, foxes, badgers and coyotes are always on the prowl. bir
              ds of prey also provide an aerial threat to smaller, younger cats. some of these pr
              edators are mutated, making them deadly threats. two-legs are rarely a problem
              although wandering bands of them will often travel through ashclan territory. the
              biggest threat of them all, though, is thunderclaw. a mutated bipedal, reptilian
              creature, thunderclaw sticks to the boneyard, an old power-plant near the cl
              an's border. little is known of the beast's origins but one thing is for sure; do
              not
              go near the boneyard, under any circumstance.

weather: weather in the waste can often be extreme. acidic rain is common, alo-
              ng with lightning and dust-storms. ashclan will often take shelter in their camp du
              ring the worst of it. temperatures in the summer can range up to the triple digits
              while winters are bitter and gruesome.

vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors) (relations)

Postby vaermina » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:30 am

mentors and apprentices:
              cedarpelt - swiftpaw
              cypressfrost - lavenderpaw
              craneheart - hickorypaw
              fernskip - applepaw
              sunstone - lionpaw
              cherrymoon - elkpaw
              honeyclaw - sootpaw
              scorchtalon - hazelpaw

romantic relations:
              sedgemask and egretswipe are mates
              lavenderpaw likes elkpaw
              boulderthroat is the mate of cedarpelt, sakura & basil
              cypressfrost likes grayface

family relations:
              lionpaw is the daughter of cloudstar
              hazelpaw and totoro are siblings
              cypressfrost and ternleaf are siblings
              rainstripe is phloxpaw's uncle

current season/weather: currently leaf-fall; dry weather,
              cold front rolling in soon

taken cat prefixes:
              cats may not have the same prefixes, so please be aware
              that your cat does not have the same prefix as anyone else!

cloud, boulder, tern, phlox, peach, cedar, hawk, cherry
              cypress, heath, honey, scorch, crane, sun, spotted, gray,
              fern, egret, rain, apple, soot, swift, lavender, hickory,
              elk, hazel, lion, sedge

recaps:

Last edited by vaermina on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (warriors)

Postby vaermina » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:35 am

reserved for possible future use.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 am

OPEN / CLOSED
────────────────────

now accepting forms! please post all forms
and discussion in the discussion thread!

────────────────────
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ ☆ 01.

Postby vaermina » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:36 pm

CLOUDSTARxxx
          I.xtom-cat II. leaderx III.xtagged: open

indentthe air felt dry and crisp this morning. the sound of far-off creatures - creatures that most likely had no name to the clan cats - could be heard shrieking in the distance as the sun rose above dirt mountains and barren landscape. like always, the sky had no color. for as long as cloudstar has been alive, it's always been gray and dull, devoid of brightness. he was one of the oldest cats in the clan and yet, the wasteland has never changed throughout the many moons he's been alive. not many ashclan cats reach an old age. many die of sickness, complaining of an aching belly, dizziness, vomiting. others get picked off by the creatures that roamed the land outside of their camp. there's so much danger to be found in their territory that truly, they were only safe from harm inside their camp.
          indentcloudstar had woken up early, as he usually did. he had left his den to enter the clearing that was empty of his clanmates. ashclan would start to stir shortly, he was sure. nevertheless, there was a heavy and grim atmosphere that hung above their heads. yesterday a patrol had found the bodies of three young warriors on the outskirts of the boneyard, all dead and corpses practically mangled. they had been killed by thunderclaw, that much was obvious. one of them had already been buried a few fox-lengths from camp, as they had found him with no head attached to his shoulders. the other two had been in better condition and cloudstar had helped the medicine cats prepare them for vigil. this morning, they would be laid to rest, along with the many skeletons ashclan has accumulated from the attacks the past few moons. many have lost their lives to thunderclaw and cloudstar had a bad feeling it was only going to get worse. the leader sat below the boulder where he hosted clan meetings, wary eyes lingering on the fallen warriors before he sighed. like always, life must go on. they had to prepare patrols this morning and they definitely needed a hunting party. leaf-bare was coming.

CEDARPELTxxx
          I.xshe-cat II. warriorx III.xtagged: open

indentmoss lightly tickling her nose awoke the she-cat from sleep. orange eyes fluttered open as she stirred. it was quiet in the warrior's den apart from the light breathing and snores of her fellow den-mates. it felt like she had just fallen asleep moments ago, how was it already dawn? the small she-cat hesitantly got to her paws, stretching out her legs carefully as not to hit her slumbering den-mates. her nest was near her mate's. she and boulderthroat have an... interesting relationship, to say the least. they didn't have much in common, which was strange when it came to a mated pair but they got along well enough. he was rather nonchalant about situations that did not concern his clan duties so cedarpelt often found it difficult to communicate with him. but that wasn't anything new with the she-cat. she found it hard to communicate with others, in general. she's seen so many cats die ever since she was old enough to comprehend her own thoughts that growing up in a constantly shifting clan where a cat is here one day and gone the next probably warped her perception of reality. careful not to disturb her den-mates, cedarpelt exited the den.
          indentthe clearing was quiet. nobody was up yet apart from cloudstar, as he was nearly every morning. her attention was immediately drawn to the dead cats in the middle of the clearing. most of the clan had given their respects during the vigil last night; they'd most likely be buried this morning. so many cats have fallen victim to thunderclaw, though she was not surprised whenever a new victim was found. it was almost like a routine, at this point. one only feels desensitized to such things. cedarpelt approached the fresh-kill pile. her apprentice was most likely still asleep. they'd have to see what cloudstar and boulderthroat planned today before they made any hasty choices. a patrol might be good for swiftpaw.

APPLEPAWxxx
          I.xshe-cat II. apprenticex III.xtagged: open

indentapplepaw stirred when she felt bleak sunlight wash over her face. the apprentice grunted, multi-colored eyes slowly flickering open to see light shining down the tunnel that led into the apprentice's den. her nest was nearest the exit, so she was often awoken by horrid sunlight. the young she-cat got to her paws with a grunt, shaking out her pelt from bits of moss and soft vegetation. the rest of her den-mates were asleep. figures. nobody wanted to get up early, especially during this season. leaf-bare would be arriving soon and applepaw already knew it was going to be rough. it was hard enough finding decent prey as it is, she couldn't imagine how it would be like when the ground freezes over and it's constantly cold and snowy. it was hard, to keep a high head when things often seem so low. applepaw was not naive to the amount of deaths that have occurred the past few moons because of not only their living conditions but thunderclaw as well.
          indentapplepaw left her nest, pulling her way through the tunnel and out of the apprentice's den. she was greeted by a relatively empty clearing, save cloudstar and cedarpelt. and the corpses of the warriors who had been found yesterday. applepaw had already given her respects despite not knowing the dead cats very well but she knew that it haunted their leader. every cat that ended up dead, corpse mangled and slashed apart - some beyond recognition - scared the clan. no cat really knows what thunderclaw looks like. some have hid from afar to observe the creature in its habitat and only report that it looks like a massive lizard, with a hunched back and claws that could easily slice a cat in half. applepaw couldn't even wrap her head around that description. she sat outside of the den, tail curling around her front paws. she'd have to wait until her mentor woke up. she couldn't leave camp by herself - one of cloudstar's many rules. apprentices can't leave camp unless accompanied by their mentors or a warrior.

HAWKFEATHERxxx
          I.xtom-cat II. warriorx III.xtagged: open

indenthawkfeather has been up all morning. unfortunately for him, it was not for a good reason. he must have ate a bad kill yesterday because he's been back and forth between camp and the dirtplace. it's not uncommon for ashclan cats to often suffer from bellyaches because of bad food. a lot of the prey in their territory was safe to eat but there are the select few that end up tainted and never agree with a cat's stomach. it's nearly impossible to tell what's safe to eat versus what's unsafe. nevertheless, the young warrior was suffering from his poor choices. the dirtplace wasn't far off from camp - just a few foxlengths - so he would not get in trouble for venturing off alone. apprentices are the ones who have to endure strict rules of whether or not they could leave camp by themselves but still, it wasn't recommended for the warriors to do so, either. warriors are more experienced than the apprentices but the waste was still dangerous. hawkfeather was not oblivious to such. still, he wasn't going to wake up one of his clan-mates to accompany him for something so mouse-brain.
          indentthe young tom appeared over to the ridge, trotting down into the deep clearing that was their camp. he was feeling better now and hopefully would stay that way for the rest of the day. there weren't much cats in the clearing but it was barely dawn, the rest would be up soon. hawkfeather took a seat beside a fallen log. patrols would most likely be tentatively organized for the morning. with the ever increasing deaths from thunderclaw, many cats were on edge. admittedly, hawkfeather was, too, but he felt his fear was smaller than that of his clanmates. no cat could give a good description of the creature that's been feasting on the clan cats the past few moons. granted, no cat that has met the beast has come out alive from the encounter but the few cats who claim to have seen the creature gave vague, muddy descriptions. it was hard to be afraid of something you cannot put a face to. he knew not many of his clanmates shared the same sentiment, especially their leader. he's been particularly stern about clan safety and has not taken kindly to those who break the rules he has implemented. he was not usually a hostile cat, either but he has shown a particular austere side ever since the attacks started.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me