Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:59 am

OOC/ should we fade to black here?
R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Smokerose.

Her ears perked when she glanced at her apprentice, then back to the queen. She straightened, nodding, "okay, my den, the nursery is too crowded. Leafpaw, come." she moved to support the queen as they began towards the den, fully aware of how painful this must be for the she-cat."

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw, Silverpaw & Lionpaw

His ears flattened uncomfortably when they spoke about leaving camp he shook his head, standing to defend his denmate. "He's right! We shouldn't leave camp, any of us! Not without a warrior!" he lowered his voice to hiss this at the she-cat, careful to not let any passing warriors hear him. "what if our mentors come looking for us?" his voice was sharp while he spoke and he looked to Nettlepaw worriedly, then back to Silverpaw.

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Starlingsong.

Her gaze trailed down to Patchkit when she spoke, nodding softly. "Appears so," she replied, looking towards the other two kits, then she turned her gaze towards Hailkit. Voice sympathetic and soft as she spoke, "Hailkit, perhaps we should clean out your nest."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:37 pm

SPLASHFANG
44 moons - rogue - location; border - mood; bored/annoyed - tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

He couldn't help the grin that grew across his maw as he practically bounded out of his new makeshift den, a bit too excited to be able to do this. Because what were they going to do? Chase him off? He wasn't exactly on their territory, now was he? And all he had to do now was wait for a border patrol, he assumed it could be a while and laid himself in a sunny spot, simply watching the sky.
B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; camp - mood; tired, content - tagged; redfur, ivypaw

She half-way leaned on the medicine cat, as the trio headed towards the den. *fade to black* After having four kits, she was unsurprisingly tired yet incredibly happy for them to finally be here. "Thank you, Redfur and Ivypaw.
7F9698
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:37 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Smokerose.

Her tail swept through the air as she stared down upon the small bundles of fur with a soft expression. She had always wanted kits, but in doing so she would be breaking her code so she just changed to enjoy the company of the kits, which ended up being Ivypaw. A soft smile slipped across her mouth as she turned her eyes to look at Smokerose. "You may rest here tonight if you wish," She picked up a small leafrap and placed it by Smokerose's head, she unfurled the wrap revealing the borage leaves. "Here, eat these, then rest. We have plenty of room here." If Redfur was completely honest she wanted the queen to remain here to check on the kits throughout the night, she wanted to make sure they all lived to their apprenticeship at least.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons

His ears flattened uncomfortably when they spoke about leaving camp he shook his head, standing to defend his denmate. "He's right! We shouldn't leave camp, any of us! Not without a warrior!" he lowered his voice to hiss this at the she-cat, careful to not let any passing warriors hear him. "what if our mentors come looking for us?" his voice was sharp while he spoke and he looked to Nettlepaw worriedly, then back to Silverpaw.

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Starlingsong.

Her gaze trailed down to Patchkit when she spoke, nodding softly. "Appears so," she replied, looking towards the other two kits, then she turned her gaze towards Hailkit. Voice sympathetic and soft as she spoke, "Hailkit, perhaps we should clean out your nest."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:16 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Redfur, Smokerose
Ivypaw purred softly as she watched the kits. "They're so cute," she meowed softly. "Do you have names picked out for them?"

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Silverpaw, Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
"What if they're waiting for us out there?" Nettlepaw asked with a flick of his tail.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:51 pm

S I L V E R P A W
6 moons/she-cat/apprentice/mentor:TBD/Crush:TBD/Tags:Nettlepaw, Bumblepaw, Lionpaw
    Silverpaw quickly agreed with Nettlepaw. “You’re probably right. They might be waiting for us to do it on our own. We might as well look.” She said to the toms, while standing up to get ready to leave.
Last edited by Break free; on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:15 pm

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons

He whimpered softly, fur fluffing up angrily, "Why would they?" he snapped angrily, "We've literally been told to not go out of camp without a warrior on multiple occasions! Why would they go out ther now? if they're waiting out there for us its to see if we'll break the rules!" he lashed his tail, by starclan, this shecat gave him serious anxiety, but the mere thought of leaving the camp without a warrior made his paws tingle and want to do it right now. His ears flattened at the feeling, protesting against his craving for adventure.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 pm

SPLASHFANG
44 moons - rogue - location; border - mood; bored/annoyed - tagged; open

He couldn't help the grin that grew across his maw as he practically bounded out of his new makeshift den, a bit too excited to be able to do this. Because what were they going to do? Chase him off? He wasn't exactly on their territory, now was he? And all he had to do now was wait for a border patrol, he assumed it could be a while and laid himself in a sunny spot, simply watching the sky.
B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; medicine cat den - mood; tired, content - tagged; redfur, ivypaw, kits

She gave a tired nod to the younger medicine cat, her soft tail curling around her four kits. She'd had four kits, a kit more than she expected, and only one son. A few moments of simply gazing at her four kits at her belly, she lapped up the borage leaves, chewing them a bit slower than she usually would have. At Ivypaw's question, she shook her head, she'd been too busy worrying about them to think of names. "Why don't you help me name them?" She turned her gaze back to her kits, noticing one of them had a pelt like Splashfang's, and quietly spoke. "Dovekit for this one." She gave said kit a lick on her head, naming her after her former mate's mother.
7F9698

FERRETKIT
newborn - kit - location; medicine cat den - mood; alseep - tagged; smokerose, siblings, redfur, ivypaw

The kit was currently asleep at her mother's belly, having already had her fill of milk.
5093B4
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:21 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike
"Okay." She followed behind

Kestrelkit | She-cat | Kit | Location: Med den | Tags: Siblings, Smokerose, Ivypaw, Redfur
She was mewing, unsure of what was going on.
oof I dont rp newborn kits much
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:52 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Smokerose, Ivypaw, kits.

She purred, giving the mewling kit a gentle lick. "How about Kestrelkit for her?" she asked softly, sitting down beside the queen to tilt her head at the small bundles of fur.

D o v e k i t
She-cat ~ newborn
kit
Tags ~ family, medicine cats

Dovekit squeaked in protest to the lick, squirming up beside Ferretkit to drift to sleep.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:48 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Redfur, Smokerose, newborns
Ivypaw blinked when Smokerose suggested that they help her name the kits. "Um, how about Ferretkit for the last she-cat," she meowed softly with a twitch of her tail.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Silverpaw, Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
"If it bothers you that much Bumblepaw go ask Twigpelt if she wants to take us out," Nettlepaw meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me