❤️MYSTICLAN WARRIOR CAT ROLEPLAY❤️

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❤️MYSTICLAN WARRIOR CAT ROLEPLAY❤️

Postby MiraculousStar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 am

hi so i am making up my own warrior cat clan so you must make up your own name
also if there is a cat ( doesn't have to be a sitting cat ) that you described and you own it ( pm me if u have a cat that someone described but doesn't have it ) you can put it in here Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4042353

A clan that is known for living in a forest, Mysticlan cats are very agile and skilled in the knowledge of their territory. Mysticlan kits are taught where the best places to go during a war are shortly after their eyes open, and usually the kits are taught the terrain during their last moon as kits. Their territory is in an unknown part of a forest.
With the threats of predators in the forest will these cats survive?

-Hate the cat, not their creator.
-Regular CS rules apply
-stray kits are allowed
-There can be queens without kits.
-You cannot be your mate/crush. Pm me for exceptions.
-Kittypets are allowed
-Don't roleplay under a cat until it is accepted
- fill out this form when you bump

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What role for the cat:[/b]
[b]What does the cat look like ( or picture ):[/b]

Leader 1/1
Cupcake
Pet's name: Cupcake
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Deputy 0/1

Medicine Cat 1/2
loststorm

Medicine Cat Apprentice 1/1
Honeypaw

Warriors
none yet

Apprentices
none yet

Queens (and kits)
none yet

Elders
none yet

Loners
none yet

Kittypets
none yet

Crushes
______ likes ______
______ and ______ like eachother
____ likes _______
_______ likes ______
________ and ______ like eachother

Mates
______ and ______ are mates.
_______ and ______ are mates

Mentor and Apprentice
______ mentors ________.

Kin
______ and ______ are siblings.
______, ______, and ______ are siblings.
______ and ______ are the parents of ______, ______, and ______.
______ and _____ are siblings
_______ and _______ are the parents of _______, ______, and _______
Last edited by MiraculousStar on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️MYSTICLAN WARRIOR CAT ROLEPLAY❤️

Postby ☁hqshii.milk☁ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Name: honeypaw
      What role for the cat: medicine cat apprentice
      What does the cat look like:
☁hqshii.milk☁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:31 pm

isugarstars wrote:
      Name: honeypaw
      What role for the cat: medicine cat apprentice
      What does the cat look like:

Awwwwww accepted would you like me to trade you a sitting cat that looks like her?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:06 pm

( cupcake) hello honeypaw welcome to the clan 😊 * shakes paw *

MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:15 am

( cupcake ) would you like a tour honeypaw?
Last edited by MiraculousStar on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☁hqshii.milk☁ » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 am

"sure, cupcake!" honeypaw mews, also having a grin.
☁hqshii.milk☁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:31 pm

ok here is waterfall springs, * cupcake points to a waterfall *

MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☁hqshii.milk☁ » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:01 am

honeypaw gazes over at where cupcake’s paw was pointing. “looks beautiful!” honeypaw let out.
☁hqshii.milk☁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Headphonesthecat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:09 am

||Name: ]loststorm|Gender: female |Age: 29 moons|Rank: med cat |Sexuality: bi |Past name(s): blacky lostkit lostpaw |Future name(s): none||Past rank(s):kittypet kit med cat apprentice Future rank(s): elder|Desired rank: med cat |Crush: open |Mate: none |Kit(s) |Mother: unknown |Father: unknown |Sibling(s): unknown ||

||Appearance: a black cat at birth but as she got older her fur started to turn white she has thick thin fur|

||Personality: a hard headed she-cat who will stand up for what she believes in but she has no fliter she is very mature||

||Past:loststorm was born a kittypet who got thrown out by her owners she was found by a med cat named featherstorm who was calling her lostkit and it stuck she stayed in the med cat den for sometime before her fur started to turn white so she got over to the med cat den as she got older her fur became more white and she got closer to the med cat den as soon as she got to 6 moons and the leader made her a med cat apprentice as soon as she turned 11 moons she had all her training and the med cat wanted to take her to moon stone again to get her med cat name featherstorm died and lostpaw had to go to the moon stone alone she was named after her mentor she became loststorm
Headphonesthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:01 am

Headphonesthecat wrote:Image
||Name: ]loststorm|Gender: female |Age: 29 moons|Rank: med cat |Sexuality: bi |Past name(s): blacky lostkit lostpaw |Future name(s): none||Past rank(s):kittypet kit med cat apprentice Future rank(s): elder|Desired rank: med cat |Crush: open |Mate: none |Kit(s) |Mother: unknown |Father: unknown |Sibling(s): unknown ||

||Appearance: a black cat at birth but as she got older her fur started to turn white she has thick thin fur|

||Personality: a hard headed she-cat who will stand up for what she believes in but she has no fliter she is very mature||

||Past:loststorm was born a kittypet who got thrown out by her owners she was found by a med cat named featherstorm who was calling her lostkit and it stuck she stayed in the med cat den for sometime before her fur started to turn white so she got over to the med cat den as she got older her fur became more white and she got closer to the med cat den as soon as she got to 6 moons and the leader made her a med cat apprentice as soon as she turned 11 moons she had all her training and the med cat wanted to take her to moon stone again to get her med cat name featherstorm died and lostpaw had to go to the moon stone alone she was named after her mentor she became loststorm

accepted she is the med cat (:

MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me