[ ・゚⁎ ✦ | ‘ darkest mornings ] - warriors roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:18 am

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

██ █
██ █
██ █

a long, long time ago, there two siblings: eos and aurora. they were wanderers, traveling across the continent. they were happy, never being tied down to anything because all they needed was each other. at least, that's was aurora thought. as the two had been resting at an abandoned twolegplace for quite a while, and eos had been wandering off for long periods of times. when he was gone for a day, aurora approached him about it. he had claimed that he was exploring, but aurora knew better. when he snuck out again, she had followed. as aurora followed eos only to see that he was meeting another cat. a female, to be specific. aurora was furious. furious that eos had lied to her. furious that he was getting attached. and furious that she wasn't his number one anymore. aurora had always been kind, selfless, honest, and loyal; so why wasn't eos the same? how dare he keep something from her! how dare he find someone else! she could ruin everything. eos might want to settle down now because of that new friend! aurora wasn't having any of it though. when eos had snuck out once again, aurora had followed him once again. she was hiding in a spot when eos had left the female alone, aurora pounced. she needed answers. not from her precious brother, no. she needed answers from the girl who stole her brother.

"who are you, and how did you hypnotize my brother!" aurora demanded, claws near her throat. "hypnotize?" the female shrieked, confused. "what do you mean? who are you?" she demanded back, trying to get aurora to release her. "don't lie to me!" aurora, threatened, drawing a little bit of blood. "we fell in love! if you call that hypnotizing then sure!" the female admitted. aurora glared furiously, raising a paw to strike.

"aurora, don't!" eos yelled, shoving aurora off of the female. "no! she took you away from me!" aurora, hissed, striking at the female's throat. "what have you done?" eos shrieked, running to his deceased beloved. "i did what i had to do. don't you see? all we need is each other, brother!" aurora, pressed, trying to persuade him. eos shook his head, anger in his eyes. "i'll find a way to save you..." he whispered to his supposed mate. "you'll regret this aurora. i'll find a way to curse you. something! you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" eos swore, pressing his nose against the female's fur once last time before walking away from aurora. of course, the shecat was shattered. her brother just left her because of a stupid shecat that he ditched her for. regret? as if! aurora would never. at least... that's what she thought.

years had passed. and not like two or three. it had been ten. and aurora was still alive. she hadn't aged at all, and she had been injured multiple times, supposedly ones that should have caused her death. yet she still lived. she didn't regret anything, but she knew: eos had successfully cursed her.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ・゚⁎ ✦ | ‘ rules ]

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 am

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

i. follow tess' rules | ii. please try to keep genders even. it's not needed, but like that'd be cool. | iii.
please post at least three times a week | iv. three sentence minumun or 100 words. | v. this is a kinda
complicated plot, so don't hesitate to ask questions! | vi. no signature on the roleplay thread | vii. get
the basics of your cat done after 48 hours of reserving a spot. high ranks take 24 hours | viii. more later
discussion thread

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ・゚⁎ ✦ | ‘ darkest dawn ]

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      █ ██
      █ ██
      ██ █
      ██ █

CHILDREN OF THE IMMORTAL GODDESS AURORA

LEADER ;; I
;; pebblestar | male | 35 moons | dewly_noted | 8 lives

DEPUTY ;; I
;; midgemoth | female | 30 moons | razzberry

HEALER(S) ;; II
;; sedgenose | male | 27 moons | Fawnie
[url=xx]☀[/url] ;; name | gender | age moons | player
apprentice:

WARRIORS ;;
;; serpentshade | female | unknown | paper planets
;; aurorashine | female | 29 moons | loony toon.
;; birdsong | female | 30 moons | xida
;; lioncry | male | 38 moons | Wildsight
;; emberbriar | female | 45 moons | energy.
;; mottlefang | male | 48 moons | energy.
;; harewatcher | male | 32 moons | ashiido
;; hailmist | female | 28 moons | anathema

APPRENTICES ;; V
;; beetlepaw ( beetleflick) | male | 10 moons | razzberry
;; honeypaw (honeyfall) | female | 8 moons | Fawnie

QUEENS ;; II
kits:
kits:
Last edited by lunera. on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ・゚⁎ ✦ | ‘ darkest dusk ]

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:49 am

█ ██
      █ ██
      ██ █
      ██ █

VENGEFUL CHILDREN OF EOS

LEADER ;; I
missing

DEPUTY ;; I
;; morningshade | male | 24 moons | loony toon.

HEALER(S) ;; II
[url=xx]✦[/url] ;; name | gender | age moons | ⠀ ⠀wade wilson
[url=xx]✦[/url] ;; name | gender | age moons | casual murder
apprentice:

WARRIORS ;;
;; burnspark | male | 24 moons | loony toon.
;; shadefall | male | 32 moons | Wildsight
;; jaythorn | male | 43 moons | energy.
;; bearface | male | 49 moons | energy.
;; blossompelt | female | 30 moons | Flocks-of-socks
;; kitespring | female | 36 moons | razzberry
;; beesting | female | 29 moons | ashiido
;; galehawk | female | 28 moons | anathema
[url=xx]✦[/url] ;; name | gender | age moons | player

APPRENTICES ;; V

QUEENS ;; II
kits:
kits:
Last edited by lunera. on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ・゚⁎ ✦ | ‘ plot ]

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:59 am

x
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

aurora was immortal. how was something she did not know, but what she did know was that her
brother had a plan. some sort of revenge for killing his mate. aurora didn't understand though. it
was for the better for both of them. but that didn't matter. if she was immortal, she had nothing
to fear. not death, not injury, nothing. years passed and aurora was getting tired and bored. there
was nothing to live for. her brother was most definitely dead by then, and she couldn't get attached
to anyone because they would die as well. she had heard rumors and stories about a clan. perhaps
that would be a good investment in her time. and so, aurora did. she called it dawnclan, as aurora
was also known as dawn. what she did not know, was that her brother did the same. soon after
dawnclan was stable, she left, already bored of her new "toy". during her travels, generations later,
she encountered duskclan. and they were vengeful. her loving brother had spread lies about her!
calling her a cold-blooded murderer; a demon! well, that's not how dawnclan felt. they worshipped
her! the immortal goddess that created dawnclan! if he wanted a fight, he'd get it...

soon after aurora infiltrated dawnclan, taking on a new name and personality, duskclan and
dawnclan met. they knew who they were, and duskclan was eager to attack. but silverstar said to not.
that maybe they didn't know the whole story of the feud between their clans' creators. so nothing
happened. until silverstar disappeared, and duskclan believed it was dawnclan and war began. but
some disagreed with this. they wanted peace. but could they ever work together to solve this decade
old rivalry between siblings, one rumored to even still be alive?

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ・゚⁎ ✦ | ‘ noon is near ]

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:10 pm

what is in the middle of dusk and dawn? probably noon. five warriors, two of each clan, know
that fighting isn't the answer. but their reasons why is vastly different. can the four themselves
come to a compromise that will benefit both parties as well as work together with their different
views, ideals, and hopes?

THE PACIFIST: always wanting peace and hates to fight but will if the must.
✦/☀ name - gender - Wildsight

THE SELFISH: this cat is in for what benefits them the most. if they have something to gain, then
they're in. maybe they're lying about wanting peace. maybe they're a spy for their clan. who knows?

✦ bearface - male - energy.

THE SLOTH: why should they fight for something that happened years ago between two siblings?
it's stupid! they shouldn't pay for two idiotic cats' feud that doesn't involve them.

✦/☀ name - gender - casual murder

THE LOVERS: two cats who have fallen in love, but sadly they're in opposing clans. with the war
going on, and the added fact that the two clans hate each other, they cannot be together. or can they?

✦ morningshade - male - loony toon.
☀ midgemoth - female - razzberry
Last edited by lunera. on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:49 pm

open & accepting! pm me if you have any questions or reservations please thanks bye
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me