๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•”๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ (Always Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dusk โ€ข Dawn โ€ข Pigeon โ€ข Goose โ€ข Ginger โ€ข Violet โ€ข Rose

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:58 am

[list]
โœดแด…แดœsแด‹แด˜แด€แดกโœด
medicine cat apprentice .. tom .. med den .. tags: rainsong/brownleaf

Duskpaw ducked into the medicine den, eyes darting from his "mentor" to Brownleaf. With a weak smile, he dipped his head to Rainsong. He still felt weird around the strange medicine cat - she hadn't been known to him other than from gatherings until the Clans merged, and Duskpaw being Duskpaw, he was very shy of her. But he brushed past Brownleaf and began to sift through herbs.

โœดแด˜ษชษขแด‡แดษดส™ส€แด‡แด‡แดขแด‡โœด
deputy .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: Firepaw

Pigeonbreeze wove through the camp towards the red apprentice, gracing her with a smile. "Hey, Firepaw! I was thinking, why don't I take you and Dreampaw on a border patrol?" She focused this last bit on Dreampaw as well, then glanced over them at Nightthorn. "Anybody, in fact!"

โœดแด…แด€แดกษดแด˜แด€แดกโœด
apprentice .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: open

Dawnpaw rolled onto her back, sunbathing on a smooth rock. Her fluffy underbelly warmed up soon enough, and her toes stretched happily. She blinked up at the clouds, spotting funny-shaped ones - one almost resembled Springstar, and the other a squirrel! She dozed for a while, sleepy.

โœดษขแดแดsแด‡า“แด€ษดษขโœด
warrior .. tom .. warrior's den .. tags: open

-- Goosefang is napping

โœดษขษชษดษขแด‡ส€ษดแดsแด‡โœด
queen .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: open

Gingernose began to transfer her moss, newly cleaned, to the warriors' den.[/quote]

โœดแด ษชแดสŸแด‡แด›แด˜แด€แดกโœด
apprentice .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: rosepaw/bluekit

Violetpaw peered at Berrybreath, and then spun around to smile at Bluekit and Rosepaw. Tag, was it? She hurtled away from Rosepaw, and yelled at her "You're it!"

โœดส€แดsแด‡แด˜แด€แดกโœด
apprentice .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: bluekit/violetpaw

Rosepaw started, and pelted after Violetpaw, before spinning round to chase after Bluekit. No fair!' she howled.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•”๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ (Always Accepting!)

Postby s c a r e d ๆ€–ใ„ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:57 am

Heartwood
Female ~ 20 moons ~ loner ~ Pan
location > clan camp <
Tags > BerryBreath, Spottedpaw <

She nodded. "Must be nice." Heartwood looked that the cat the had said hello to BerryBreath. "I'm going to go. Nice talking to you!" She stood up and began to walk towards a tree near by.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Kidnap
Mister
Sandy
Claws?

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
s c a r e d ๆ€–ใ„

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:16 am

The Reboot...

After moons, the group of cats had decided to migrate due to the destruction that Leopardfang's group caused. They now appeared at a new place....Not unfollowed, however. Leopardfang's group followed them, eager to cause chaos....And in their new home, more rouges and trouble lurks.....

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Kits - Crush: Redriver - Apprentice: Dawnpaw - Tags: XXX

Skyheart felt weak as she padded into the new camp, gazing around at her clanmates. They all seemed tired, but this new place.....It was beautiful compared to what they used to have, and had perfect logs that could be used for sleeping in. The stump in the middle could be used to store prey...It was perfect. She looked around for Redriver and Dawnpaw, maybe she could talk to them?

Brownleaf - Tom - Medicine Cat Apprentice - Mate: Rainsong - No Kits - Tags: XXX

Brownleaf nervously padded into the new territory, scared. What if there were badgers? Or snakes? Or scary foxes! He let out a sigh of relief when he saw none of those and gazed over at a log that had a nice opening with some neat looking shelves, maybe Springstar could make it the medicine cat den? "Oh boy..."

Shadowclaw - Tom - Warrior - Mate: Nightsong - No Kits - Tags: XXX

Shadowclaw glanced at the scared cats, not very exhausted like they were. He had gained the trust of many, but some still feared the tom and his potential ambitions. But he kept telling himself it was in the past, and that it was time to move on and prove himself to his clanmates.

Stormkit - Tom - Kit - No Relationships - Sister: Bluekit - Tags: XXX

Stormkit mewed in annoyance. "I'm tired and hungry!" He kept mewing to his sister.

Springstar - She-cat - Leader - No Mate - No Kits - No Crush - Tags: XXX

Springstar padded over and climbed onto a large tree that had an odd branch that allowed her to be seen by all her clanmates. "Everyone, gather around the highro-" She cleared her throat, realizing it wasn't a rock. "Hightree, my bad.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:37 am

Silverpelt scanned the new area. He was glad they had moved. He would no longer have to walk past that retched thunderpath. He padded over to the base of the tree where Springstar stood.

Spottedpaw was excited to be in the new territory. It had been a long trek but from the looks of it, it was going to be worth it. She listened to Springstar call a meeting and waited for the others to gather.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ€ขbooโ€ข » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:04 am

R a i n s o n g
Female - 14 Moons - Medicine Cat - Bi
Apprentice >Duskpaw< Location >New Camp<
Mate >Brownleaf< Tags >Open<

Her eyes scanned the new place. After hearing Springstar's call she sat close to the tree..

D r e a m p a w
Male - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Gay
Mentor >Rippleclaw< Location >Med Den<
Crush >Copperpaw< Tags >Berrybreath & Firepaw<

The apprentice's tail swatted lightly as his sister had rambled on and on to him and their mother..

B e r r y b r e a t h
Female - 34 Moons - Warrior - Straight
Apprentice >Rosepaw< Location >Camp<
Tags >Dreampaw & Firepaw<

She sighed lightly, happy to see her kit still had energy. At Springstar's announcement she spoke quickly. "Firepaw, listen, Springstar is talking now."

N i g h t t h o r n
Male - 23 Moons - Warrior/Rouge - Straight
Apprentice >Amberpaw< Location >Camp<
Tags >Open<

He sat and listened to his leader..

F i r e p a w
Female - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Bi
Mentor >Lynxberry< Location >Camp<
Tags >Berrybreath & Dreampaw<

"Oh- okay mama." She said and sat down to listen, not missing Dreampaw's sigh of relief.

C o p p e r p a w
Male - 8 Moons - Apprentice - Pan
Mentor >Lichensong< Location >New Camp<
Tags >Open<

He sat only a little bit away ftom the stump, not exactly sure where to sit, but certain he wanted to hear..

(I snatched him up bc shoelaces dropped-)
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar โ™ก
โ€ขbooโ€ข

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Kits - Crush: Redriver - Apprentice: Dawnpaw - Tags: XXX

Skyheart purred and happily sat next to Redriver with a smile.

Brownleaf - Tom - Medicine Cat Apprentice - Mate: Rainsong - No Kits - Tags: Rainsong

Brownleaf spotted Rainsong and smiled happily, running over to her and sitting down next to her.

Shadowclaw - Tom - Warrior - Mate: Nightsong - No Kits - Tags: N/A

Shadowclaw looked up towards Springstar and nodded, padding forward to her and sitting down.

Springstar - She-cat - Leader - No Mate - No Kits - No Crush - Tags: Clanmates

Springstar looked around at all her clanmates. She took a deep breath, before giving a smile and gazing back down at them. "We have arrived to our new home, which means we have new threats and new advantages, one being for the fact we need more warriors and apprentices.....So would Copperpaw, Firepaw, Spottedpaw, Stonepaw, Breezekit, Stormkit, and Bluekit step up?"

Stormkit - Tom - Kit - No Relationships - Sister: Bluekit - Tags: XXX

The tom sat up hearing his name, and grinned from ear to ear, running over and sitting down by the rock, shaking with excitement.

Stonepaw - Tom - Apprentice - No Mate - No Kits - No Crush - Tags: XXX

Stonepaw smiled and walked over calmly, gazing over at the other cats.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dusk โ€ข Dawn โ€ข Pigeon โ€ข Goose โ€ข Ginger โ€ข Violet โ€ข Rose

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 pm

โœดแด…แดœsแด‹แด˜แด€แดกโœด
medicine cat apprentice .. tom .. new camp .. tags: dawnpaw/meeting/open

Duskpaw silently paced the new camp, eyes wide and nose wrinkled at all the new scents. His long tail flickered nervously as Dawnpaw urged him along to a large tree packed with fluffy dry moss to prepare their new nests. His ears slowly pinned back against his head, he already missed his old friendly nest. He twisted his head as Springstar called out and padded over, beckoning Dawnpaw.

โœดแด˜ษชษขแด‡แดษดส™ส€แด‡แด‡แดขแด‡โœด
deputy .. she-cat .. new camp .. tags: meeting

Pigeonbreeze found a comfortable place next to the Hightree and tucked her fluffy tail carefully between her paws. She felt a warmth inside her belly as her apprentice was called up to become a warrior. Her eyes shone with pride.

โœดแด…แด€แดกษดแด˜แด€แดกโœด
apprentice .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: Duskpaw/meeting/open

Dawnpaw bounded eagerly around the new camp, eyes shining and bright. She started to drag moss of a huge oak to make a new nest in whatever would become the apprentice's den, when Springstar's voice echoed out. She followed Duskpaw over there, ears pricked at the idea of new warriors. Maybe she could be one soon?!

โœดษขแดแดsแด‡า“แด€ษดษขโœด
warrior .. tom .. new camp .. tags: meeting

Goosefang slunk towards the huge tree, crouching down to watch the meeting unfold. His tail curled around his paws as he settled into the new meeting area. He blinked sleepily, stifling a yawn.

โœดษขษชษดษขแด‡ส€ษดแดsแด‡โœด
queen .. she-cat .. new camp .. tags: open

Gingernose settled with her kits under the high...tree? and watched the ceremonies. She stilled Violetpaw's over-enthusiastic jumping. "You aren't ready to be a warrior yet, silly," she meowed in their ears.[/quote]

โœดแด ษชแดสŸแด‡แด›แด˜แด€แดกโœด
apprentice .. she-cat .. new camp .. tags: meeting

Violetpaw stared up eagerly at the leader, eyes glittering. She bounced up and down hopefully, but slumped as Gingernose nudged her.

โœดส€แดsแด‡แด˜แด€แดกโœด
apprentice .. she-cat .. new camp .. tags: meeting

Rosepaw twitched excitedly next to her sister, watching the meeting unfold. Her tail tip flicked hopefully as she imagined her upcoming warrior ceremony. She would be so amazing...
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Honeypawโ™€ - Age: 26 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

Hearing Springstar address the clan, Honeypaw moved closer to the announcements. Finding the perfect spot to sit to where she could see with her one good eye, she watched the ceremony contentedly. As time had gone on, the fur on her face and shoulders had mostly grown back except for where the scars still shown prominently on her eye. With the journey she had regained many of her abilities from before her injury, yet she knew that it was unlikely that she would ever earn her warrior name. It wasn't something of too much importance to worry about right now, and she was content with helping around camp. There were days where she was still treated with the stigma of an elder, but she hoped that being in a new place would help the others to let that go.

Rippleclawโ™‚ ~ Age: 42 moons ~ Location: camp ~ Tags: open ~

A subtle feeling of pride washed over the tom as the apprentices was called to become warriors. It didn't show on his face, but Rippleclaw was glad for the new warriors and apprentices. With all of the hardships that the clan had experienced in the past few moons, everyone deserved something to celebrate about. Moving an entire clan and traveling for six entire moons was enough stress to kill a cat, but yet they made it. The new camp was something to get used to, but it would feel more like home in time. As the dark tom listened to the ceremony, he kept his eye on his surroundings. He naturally had seated himself near the entrance to camp, but with everyone focused on one thing, his weariness got the best of him in the newer surroundings. Things would get better with time. They had to.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ€ขbooโ€ข » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 pm

R a i n s o n g
Female - 14 Moons - Medicine Cat - Bi
Apprentice >Duskpaw< Location >New Camp<
Mate >Brownleaf< Tags >Brownleaf<

She purred and leaned into Brownleaf..

D r e a m p a w
Male - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Gay
Mentor >Rippleclaw< Location >Med Den<
Crush >Copperpaw< Tags >Berrybreath & Firepaw<

His ears fell slightly when he didn't hear his name, but he smiled for his sister..

B e r r y b r e a t h
Female - 34 Moons - Warrior - Straight
Apprentice >Rosepaw< Location >Camp<
Tags >Dreampaw & Firepaw<

Her expression dawned confusion, what was going on?.

N i g h t t h o r n
Male - 23 Moons - Warrior/Rouge - Straight
Apprentice >Amberpaw< Location >Camp<
Tags >Open<

He sat and listened to his leader..

F i r e p a w
Female - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Bi
Mentor >Lynxberry< Location >Camp<
Tags >Berrybreath & Dreampaw<

"Wha-?" Her face lit up as she moved forward.

C o p p e r p a w
Male - 8 Moons - Apprentice - Pan
Mentor >Lichensong< Location >New Camp<
Tags >Open<

A small smiled spread across his face as he moved up..
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar โ™ก
โ€ขbooโ€ข

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s c a r e d ๆ€–ใ„ » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Heartwood
Female ~ 30 moons ~ loner ~ Pan
location > clan camp <
Tags > at the meeting <

She walked around camp, living in the camp for years even if she wasn't part of the clan. No one really talked to her, makes it better for her to stay hidden in the clan. But she still helped around the camp, such as secretly keep an eye on the patrol that went out or maybe it was to go out and get some food, she was just doing small things.
But after the things that had happened, she would stay close to the clan as someone who would just watch, and today was something interesting. A clan meeting had been called, she picked her head up and listened from where she is at. Watching the leader speak.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ