Tᕼᖇᑌᔕᕼᑕᒪᗩᑎ || v.2 (Open & Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Tᕼᖇᑌᔕᕼᑕᒪᗩᑎ || v.2 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby kittensurge » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:39 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    You're cold, wandering around slopes of endless rocks and undergrowth. Nothing but the eerie sound of silence and
    the slight whispering of the breeze filling the air. All of the sudden you pause, hearing a sound. The soft yet high
    pitched sound of a single bird chirping through the air. Out of pure curiosity,you stare up at the trees. Squinting
    through the leaves of green to try and catch sight of something. Anything. Then suddenly there's a burst of
    movement shooting out from a small patch of bushes next to you, your head swirls around just to catch the slight
    glimpse of blurred brown fur before you get violently knocked off your balance. A heavy weight presses down on
    your chest and you hear several angry huffs before opening your eyes to see a sharp pair of yellow eyes staring
    right at your face. "This is THRUSHCLAN territory, not lands for mangled rogues to track their stench on!" This
    strange new cat spat aggressively. Soon being sharply cut off by that sound you heard earlier, the soft chirping of
    the bird. Right away this the strange cat seemed spooked by the sound and kicked away from you so they could
    stare up at the sky, seeing the small soft feathered creature gliding down and gently landing on the top of your
    head. Not realizing what really happened as you're still dazed, You sit up and stare over at the other cat.
    Noting them to be a large, brown she-cat; Staring at you like you had grown a second head.
    "One chose you..?"This she-cat muttered out, almost
    too quiet for you to hear. The look of hostility starting to soften in her eyes even though she still kept a
    stern and cautious look on you. Confusion swept through your body and you peered up as the sound of
    faint pecking right next to your ear. A [insert color] bird sat there patiently, cocking it's little head as
    it caught your curious gaze. There was a couple seconds that you just sat there in surprise before
    looking back over to where the she-cat stood. She was poking at the ground with her paw,
    looked very puzzled as she sharply examined you. Soon ending the long silence with
    a sigh and approached you calmly.
    "I am Lilystar, leader of my clan; Thrushclan. It Seems like your
    destiny lies here with us.."
    She meowed, gesturing her muzzle
    up to the bird resting gently on your head.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Welcome to the Land where Predator and Prey Live Together as One,
Welcome to Thrushclan, Young Traveler

Last edited by kittensurge on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tᕼᖇᑌᔕᕼᑕᒪᗩᑎ || (wip, no posting please)

Postby kittensurge » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1- All of Tess's rules apply!
2- No Prophecies, large animal attacks, or anything that would provoke major drama
without my permission, please!
3- Please no being your own Mate, Crush, or Mentor.
4- Please try to have a different prefix as another cat. suffixes are fine, it's just that same prefixes might get confusing.
5- Post all discussion and forms in the discussion thread.
6- Double posting is allowed just make sure it's not spam
7- To keep the power in the rp balanced you can only have 1 high ranking position
8- Don't kill off or play a cat without their owner's permission
9- Birds are a considered sacred, meaning they are not allowed to be hunted or killed for any reason. There would be dire circumstances if one was caught killing them.
10- Please don't create more than five cats please! <3
11- LGBTQ+ Characters are a million percent allowed!
12- If you've read the rules please put the codeword "Peacock" Somewhere on your form (Only needs to be on one of your forms if you make more than one) <3
13- Every warrior must state what type of bird is in their company, more detail about the birds is on the discussion thread! Every cat get's chosen by a bird when they become 6 moons old
14- So things don't get confusing everyone must have different types of birds

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by kittensurge on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:18 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader
    Lilystar | ♀ | 56 m| Lesbian | kittensurge

Deputy
    Blackstep | ♂ | 43 m | Bi | .:shiver:.

(Max 2) Medicine Cat-
    Beigeface | ♂ | 66 m | Bi | crows.
    Frostedrose | ♀ | 12 m | Unknown | Angelwish

Medic apprentice
    Cricketpaw | ♂ | 11 m | Bi | GoldenHalo

Warriors
    Daisypond | ♂ | 36 m | Bi | kittensurge
    Nightjay | ♂ | 32 m | Gay | kittensurge
    Wolfsong | ♀ | 48 m | Straight | nightwolf950
    Iceshade | ♂ | 32 m | Bi | nightwolf950
    Snaketail |♂| 35 m | Gay | GoldenHalo
    Tornear | ♀ | 36 m | Straight | w0ah
    Rowanheart | ♂ | 42 m | Straight | w0ah
    Pigeonfeather | ♂ | 30 m | Demi/Bi | surrounded by idiots
    Briarnose | ♀ | 26 m | Bi | Keriae
    Sparkstumble | ♂ | 39 m | Straight | crows.
    Hollyshade | ♀ | 29 m | Bi | waterparks.
    Eagleheart | ♂ | 31 m | Bi | waterparks.

Apprentices
    Mistlepaw| ♀ | 9 m | Ace/Demi | kittensurge
    Fadedpaw | ♀ | 10 m | Straight | nightwolf950
    Sparrowpaw | ♂ | 10 m | Heteroflexable | nightwolf950
    Cloudpaw | ♀ | 10 m | Pan | surrounded by idiots
    Cliffpaw | ♂ | 10 m | Bi | crows.
    Brightpaw | ♀ | 9 m | Bi | crows.
    Sandpaw | ♂ | 9 m | Questioning | waterparks.
    Splashedpaw | ♀ | 11 m | Straight | GoldenHalo

Queens
    Cliffhowl | ♂ | 32 m | Straight | GoldenHalo
    Name |♂/♀| Age | Sexuality | User

Kits
    Honeykit | ♀ | 4 m | Straight | GoldenHalo
    Foxkit | ♂ | 4 m | Straight | Keriae
    Lavenderkit | ♂ | 4 m | Pan | kittensurge
    Tinykit | ♀ | 4 m | Straight | nightwolf950

Elders

Rouges&Loners
    Bonfire | ⚨ | 26 m | Demi/Pan | surrounded by idiots

Kittypets

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by kittensurge on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 14 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:19 pm

ImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mentor and Apprentices-
--

Snaketail mentors Mistlepaw
Briarnose mentors Fadedpaw
Rowanheart mentors Sparrowpaw
Lilystar mentors Cloudpaw
Wolfsong mentors Cliffpaw
Blackstep mentors Brightpaw
Pigeonfeather mentors Sandpaw
Sparkstumble mentors Splashedpaw

Family-
--

Nightjay is a brother figure to Mistlepaw
Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw are littermates
Blackstep and Briarnose are siblings
Daisypond and Sparkstumble are adopted brothers
Cliffhowl is the father of Honeykit, Foxkit, Lavenderkit, & [insert name]
Pigeonfeather and Cloudpaw are half siblings
Splashedpaw and Cricketpaw are siblings

Romance-
--

x

▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬
Last edited by kittensurge on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:54 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
See the discussion thread for more details! Every cat of Thrushclan over 6 moons must have one <3
---

Insert cat ● Species of bird
Lilystar ● Blackbird
Daisypond ● House Wren
Nightjay ● American Robin
Mistlepaw ● Kingfisher
Cricketpaw ● White-Breasted Nuthatch
Snaketail ● Indigo Bunting
Splashednose ● Starling
Tornear ● Barn Swallow
Rowanheart ● Eurasian Magpie
Wolfsong ● Raven
Fadedpaw ● Shy Heathwren
Iceshade ● Mountain Bluebird
Sparrowpaw ● Sparrow
Pigeonfeather ● Red Billed Pigeon
Blackstep ● Chihuahuan Raven
Briarnose ● Tree Sparrow

▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬
Last edited by kittensurge on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tᕼᖇᑌᔕᕼᑕᒪᗩᑎ || v.2 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby kittensurge » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:25 pm

▬▬
--
Posting is not open yet! Only forms at the moment please!
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tᕼᖇᑌᔕᕼᑕᒪᗩᑎ || v.2 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby kittensurge » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:30 am

Lilystar
    Homo||She-cat||Leader||Tags: xx
    Lilystar crouched low agents the ground, her thin silver claws digging into the soft earth below her.The morning sun was peaking over the horizon, the wind blowing towards her, allowing her to open her mouth and taste the scents in front of her. 'perfect' The she-cat's thoughts echoed as she eyed the unsuspecting vole, slowly stalking forward to close the distance between her and her unsuspecting victim. Ready to pounce at any moment till she heard the sound of repetitive chirping coming from the sky above her, she winced knowing exactly who it was. Shaking her head suddenly and taking a sloppy, distracted leap towards the vole who was already on high alert from the sudden chirping. Letting out a shriek of terror before darting back into it's burrow below one of the tree roots. Clearly missing her paws and making the large female plop onto the ground with a loud "Oof!" She just laid there for what felt like minutes, silently muttering curses under her breath before hearing the sound of chirping glide down towards her followed by a small weight landing on her head. The small face of her blackbird peeking down at her muzzle. Cocking his head to the side and letting out a few questionable chirps while Lilystar, Not even moving her gaze towards him she grumpily replied, "I hate you."

Daisypond
    Bi||Tom||Warrior||Tags: xx
    Daisypond was curled up contently in his nest, his body curled into a giant ball of white and ginger fluff with his front legs wrapped cozily around his back legs. Although a small movement caused him to stir a bit and he rolled onto his back. Exposing his belly fur as it stuck out in every possible direction. Feeling the small movement he felt squirm and hop up onto his belly, nestling itself into his warm fur. This made the tom's one eye slowly blink open and stare down at the mass of fluff with a small brown creature resting quietly. His House wren. He was always a cuddlier from the first night he was chosen by him as an apprentice. Reaching his paw lazily over, he stroked the top of his bird's head before laying his paw back down in his nest and staring up at the den's ceiling.
    Quietly laying awake in his nest.

Nightjay
    Homo||Tom||Warrior||Tags: xx
    Nightjay curled his tail around his paws, stretching his body up a bit as his back still ached from evening patrol the day before. Like a clumsy mousebrain he'd managed to slip over his own paws and tumble down one of the hillsides, smashing as many rocks as he's had night sleeps. Meaning a lot. Honestly, it wasn't as big of a deal as he made it but his body still ached, making him grumble a small bit as be bent down to give his leg a few brisk licks to help groom his ruffled fur from his nest. Sitting back up again the tomcat rose slowly to his paws and let out a giant yawn as he stretched out his stiff legs before mozying his way over towards the fresh kill pile. Eyeing its contents curiously as he padded across the clearing while keeping his ears perked up, his Robin always flew off when he went to his nest and most of the time returned back early in the morning to chirp in his ear.

Mistlepaw
    Ace/Demi||She-cat||Apprentice||Tags: xx
    Mistlepaw was laying in her nest. Her short, stubby legs tucked under her body with her head resting gently in the moss of her nest. Her muzzle buried into it to help keep her warm in the chill of the new-leaf winds. Being the small cat she was, MIstlepaw was very good at keeping herself on a consistent schedule. Waking herself up at a certain time and going to bed at a certain time, making sure she had enough energy to get through the day while not sleeping it all away and missing out on some valuable lessons from her mentor. Today unluckily was one of those days that her schedule was thrown off, being put on a late patrol and not getting back to her nest til moonhigh. So there the she-cat laid, softly snoring, looking like she was going to wake up anytime soon.

Lavenderkit
    Pan||Tom||Kit||Tags: xx
    Lavenderkit laid pressed up agents his father's warm belly fluff, fast asleep agents him and around the warm bodies of his three littermates. Letting out a small snore he unconsciously stretched out his front paws and wrapped them around his closest sibling, kneading his needle-like claws into their fur as he continued to snore. It was way too early for him to wake up yet but it was a different story to whoever was getting their fur clawed out by snoozing Lavenderkit.
Last edited by kittensurge on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blackstep | 1

Postby .:shiver:. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:05 am

BLACKSTEP
    Blackstep was always an early riser. He had been since a young apprentice, and he enjoyed watching the sunrise. Unless he'd been on a late patrol, he always slipped out of camp early in the morning and climbed a large tree to watch it creep up over the horizon. This morning was no exception. His raven was perched on a branch beside him, and Blackstep looked over at it with a soft rumbling purr. Smaller than a normal raven but a little bigger than a crow, Blackstep's bird was just as quiet as he was. He often flew overhead silently, as though he was scouting ahead. Once the sun had risen, Blackstep shimmied down the tree and headed back to camp, catching a couple of mice on the way back. He deposited one on the fresh kill pile and settled down in a patch of early morning sunlight to eat the other one, his raven perched beside him once more.
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tᕼᖇᑌᔕᕼᑕᒪᗩᑎ || v.2 (Closed atm!)

Postby waterparks. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:13 am

eagleheart
    tags: open

the thick-furred tom had already been woken up by his small feathered friend. he tended to need more sleep than the finch that accompanied him and the bird would often get restless and hop all over his large, sleeping body. he let out a throaty groan and sat up, his baby blue eyes blinking slowly. he was tired from yesterday's duties and wished he could sleep in more, but he knew that it would be impossible to fall back asleep now, so eagleheart crept out of the den. he was careful not to wake any of his sleeping comrades, knowing all too well what attitudes startled and awoken cats could get. the tom then found a nice place in the shade to calm his wild coat of fur, his finch following and sitting up in the tree above him to prune his own feathers.

sandpaw

sandpaw lazily stretched out in his moss nest, not bothering to check if there were any cats his paws would intrude on. this time, the pale ginger tom was lucky and he had plenty of room towards the back of the den. his mind wanted to get up, but his warm and comfortable body said otherwise. eventually he dragged himself- quite literally- from his nest and through the maze of sleeping apprentices. he sighed as soon as he got out into the hollow, realizing not too many others were yet up and he could have been sleeping longer. "ugh, why am i even awake?" he grumbled to himself as he sat down on his haunches. he sulked, looking around once more for his mentor before settling into a more comfortable position with his head on his paws. he wondered where his baltimore oriole had gone off to. when he had awoken, the bird was nowhere to be seen. he assumed he was off getting some food, but he could be sleeping in a tree somewhere.

hollyshade

hollyshade couldn't sleep, so the dark she-cat had gone for a early morning hunt. she was at the abandoned two-leg nest with her crow, whom she named shadow. the crow was atop of the two-leg nest, peering down at her through a crack in the old ceiling. meanwhile, the black she-cat crouched low to the ground, in pursuit of a large mouse. she heard the scuffle of tiny paws and the fresh scent of mouse. she was careful not to make much noise as she crept forward until she had pinpointed the exact location of her prey- under a few dry leaves. with her strong back legs, she propelled herself forward and landed on the mouse with such force she knew it would be dead. "hmm, not too shabby, huh?" she purred as she pawed at the leaves covering the juicy mouse. the she-cat decided that was enough for now, since she knew she would have to do patrols or hunting later as well. she didn't want to be too tired, so she picked up the warm prey and motioned with her tail to shadow to come with her. then, she set off on the short journey back to camp.
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me