SeaClan Roleplay 2 (Open and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

SeaClan Roleplay 2 (Open and Accepting)

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 pm

See Forms:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3760783
And Discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3679132

SeaClan is home to a group of Hatteras Island, North Carolina's feral cats.
Their territory is in Buxton Village, bordering the new lighthouse site, near the ocean. SeaClan's camp is surrounded by deciduous woodland, with some evergreens.

Camp is surrounded with brush, and reinforced with briars. The leader's den is part of a fallen tree, that has a hollow sleeping area, and a branch that the clan uses as HighBranch. The branch is where the leader gives all the announcements.
All the other dens are clan-made out of branches and briars. Each is lined with soft Spanish moss on the inside, which grows on the trees nearby.
http://www.shltrip.com/sitebuilder/images/6s_IMG_1632-1008x770.jpg

Some of the land is dry, but a part of it is swamp.
There are brackish(salt and fresh water mixed) ponds nearby for fishing, as well as a stream that's clean enough to drink, just outside of camp.
There is a twoleg trail that runs through SeaClan's territory, and it is used often in Leafgreen. Twolegs ride horses, and sometimes have loose dogs there.
One border is a thunderpath that leads to the big striped light (lighthouse), that is also frequently used.

There are no other clans bordering SeaClan, although there are others on the island. The closest clan is MarshClan, which is a few days journey from SeaClan(about 10 miles).
There are many cats, some of them very violent, that pose a threat to the clan.
There are red foxes, deer, raccoon, birds of prey, and many small animals. Prey is often plentiful in Greenleaf, but scarce in Leafbare.

Outside of SeaClan territory, there is a small group of twoleg houses, a couple of which are local, and the rest are tourist.
Nearby, there is a small dock on the sound side, which is used daily by the twolegs who own it. The monsters leave every sunrise, and return past sunhigh with plenty of fish. The scraps often go to the stray cats. This is called "Fish Place".

Can SeaClan survive the harsh conditions of Hatteras Island, without giving in to kittypet temptations??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SeaClan Rules

1) Game rules apply. Always.
2) No power playing or playing God. You are not the strongest, most powerful character. You don't win every fight. You don't know everything. A prophecy or gift from StarClan every now and then is reasonable, but I will put a stop if it gets out of control.
3) please don't kill anyone else's characters without permission. No exceptions.
4) No excessive violence or meanness in or out of roleplay.
5) Please try to be active, at least 1 post per day. If you can't, please let someone know!
6) Please be grammatical. Use full sentences, and no text talk.
7) Please write at least two lines per character.
8) Put your character's name at the beginning of your post so it doesn't get confusing.
9) To talk out of character please use parenthesis. ()
10) You are required to make a character sheet for EACH character, and have them approved by MichelleP224 before you can roleplay.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan 2 (Open and Accepting)

Season: late leaf-fall

Prey: Becoming scarcer

Recent weather: cooler air, mostly dry, with the occasional evening thunderstorm.

News: Softfeather's kits to be born soon.
Sableclaw is pregnant and no one knows yet.

Upcoming events: powerful hurricane, and the prophecy to save MarshClan
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SeaClan 2 Begin!

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 pm

~~~~~ •《《open》》• ~~~~~
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan 2 (Open and Accepting)

Postby lavender moon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:08 pm

Fawnpaw~Female~leader’s den

the She-cat hadn’t noticed Brakenfang. What she did noticed was Saltstar motioning for her. She couldn’t help but feel a buzz of excitement in her. She had forgotten about the leader wanting to talk to her. She flicked her tail gently across Whitewhisker’s muzzle. ”Wish me luck.” She said, her blue eyes glowing. She padded over to the leader’s den and paused before walking in. ”You wanted to see me, Saltstar?” She said trying to contain her excitement in the respectful tone.
Last edited by lavender moon on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan Roleplay 2 (Open and Accepting)

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:11 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder pads on in silence, wondering if her battle with the tom had been a triumph or a defeat. "Today's been eventful," She meows after a while, breaking the silence. "I have to say, I think I won that battle, considering none of my blood was spilled and I messed up his face." She grins at the memory. "Although, I don't think we're gonna go back..." Cinder adds quietly to herself.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:45 am

~••☆ Flicker ☆••~
She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Unclaimed Territory
Tags: Cinder

"I don't know..." She mewed, not meeting Cinder's eyes. "I guess you won, but I sure didn't." she hung her head, still feeling cold, although her pelt wasn't wet anymore.
"Cinder..." She paused, and glanced at her sister, still padding slowly beside her. "Thanks for helping me back there.. I'm sorry I couldn't be any more help to you."
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:11 pm

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ Batfang ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Tom | 113 Moons | Camp, in front of Elder's Den, open

After the clan meeting, Batfang padded up to the new apprentices and warriors, congratulating each of them, before scanning around for Nightshade. He was confused when he didn't see her anywhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•·.·´`·.·•Sableclaw•·.·´`·.·•
She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | Camp, Sparktuft

Sableclaw headed straight for Sparktuft as Saltstar leaped off the high branch. Smiling from ear to ear she said to him, "I am so extremely happy to see such a prosperous clan this season!" she rubbed against him for a moment, then looked over to the kits who were still playing by the nursery.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lionkit*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit, Dewkit

Lionkit paused her play as the meeting closed. She grinned at her parents, before turning to the kits.

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.Kestrelpaw.·:*¨♡¨*:·.
She~cat | 8 moons | Camp | Softfeather, another cat?

(Not for sure what to write. Who was talking to Softfeather and Kestrelpaw?)
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder shrugs, giving her sister a half smile. "It's nothing," She meows. "I'm not gonna let my sister die because of pride, even if it means losing it all to save her." She pauses for a bit, considering the battle. "Besides, it could've been me in the water if you didn't jump onto his back!" Again, she falls into a brief lapse of silence. "That twoleg... I couldn't have saved you if it wasn't for that twoleg."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:06 pm

~••☆ Flicker ☆••~
She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Unclaimed Territory
Tags: Cinder

"Really?" Flicker didn't understand why or how a twoleg would have helped at all. "How did you even tell the twoleg what happened? They aren't that bright, you know."
Thinking deeply, she re-analyzed the whole situation, and remembered seeing water fall through the cracks of the dock.
"What happened up there?" She asked. "What was all that water about?"
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me