Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:31 am

RIVERCLAN

The Kill/The Exile wrote:Daisyshine watched RiverClan from her place in the stars, as each passed by the omen she had so carefully sent, completely oblivious.
Turning toward her companions, she sighed. "No luck. What should we do? They haven't been listening to any messages they've received from us."
Dewstar, added, "Time and time again, we've tried to warn them that they're being too lenient, they have to stand up for themselves..."
The other Starclan cats, also past Riverclanners, shuffled nervously. They weren't sure what to do.
Suddenly, a deep voice rang from the back of the crowd. Everyone turned to see the most faded Starclan cat they'd ever seen.
"Riverstar?" someone asked, astonished.
The ancient spirit stepped forward, his near-transparent starry fur swishing with each movement.
"We must send... a curse. Pick a cat who has failed this clan. And unless their clanmates can exile them in time, Riverclan will be punished greatly."

As dusk fell, the evening patrols had been organized, and Reedheart, Badgerpaw, and [REDACTED] padded out to patrol the border with Shadowclan. They chatted and talked happily as they made their way down the border, and night began to fall.
A cloud crossed the moon, darkening the already dark night, and briefly the patrol lost track of where they were. Suddenly, a scream rang out, and was cut off. When the clouds lifted, [REDACTED] found their clanmates had walked off a surprisingly steep cliff that they could have sworn had not been there before. Shaken, they decided maybe it was best to cover this up. What if their clanmates found out? They might accuse [REDACTED] of having done it on purpose! Quietly, they hid the bodies, and began to arrange a cover story as they walked home.
    Leader --
    Hawkstar // Tom// SovietHyena

Deputy --
    Sunstripe // Tom// ghostlyhamlet

Medicine Cats --
    Grassleap // Tom// griffingirl4everx3
    Ferretpaw // Tom// the sound

Warriors --
    FireFeather // Tom// 22tabby
    Daydream // Tom// Tainted~Wings
    Eelstone // She-Cat// EverestEmberz
    shadowflight // She-cat// hxneystorm
    Reedheart // Tom// jund
    Pumpkinmask // She-cat// moyashi.

Apprentices --
    Badgerpaw // She-cat // Pastel Flygon
    mentor: Reedheart
    Nightpaw // She-cat // Fading Dreams
    mentor: Pumpkinmask

Queens --
    Moonsong // She-Cat// Mahou Shoujo

----

round info: here
    discord:here

toms: 07
    she-cats: 06
    total: 13

----

families + relationships:
    - Hawkstar + ??? = Shadowflight
    - ??? + ??? = Firefeather, Pumpkinmask, Sunstripe
    - Daydream and Grassleap are cousins
    - Eelstone + ??? = Nightpaw, Badgerpaw
    - Moonsong + ??? = Ferretpaw
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Well, since i'm dead and nobody is roleplaying, could the cursed pm me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FurOfHawk » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:48 pm

---------------------------------

Sorry! I've been working non-stop this weekend!

𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘎𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡." 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳, "𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙."

𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱, 𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘠𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩.
    𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴.
    𝘈 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥.

Trades | Art Shop | © |

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

Hawk | Adult | UK
♥ WOF ♥ Warrior Cats ♥
✦ Artist ✦

My Life, You electrify my life ❞

FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:22 am

Daydream had awoken. His sleep had been disturbed for many moons now. Was it Star Clan punishing him for stepping down as medicine cat? He groggily padded out of the warriors den seeing Hawkstar. "Can't sleep either Hawkstar?" he asked with a yawn. Every moment he felt as if his clanmates were watching him. He was a warrior and then trained as a medicine cat only to return as a warrior when he finished his cousin's training.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:17 am

(To try to get some roleplay I'm going to open votes)
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FurOfHawk » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:33 am

𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹-𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺,
"𝙉𝙤, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢." 𝘋𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬-𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗱 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮, 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥,
"𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚." 𝘈𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥, "𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩."
𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵, "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧."
𝘈𝘴 𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘍𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳,
"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 ?"

Trades | Art Shop | © |

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

Hawk | Adult | UK
♥ WOF ♥ Warrior Cats ♥
✦ Artist ✦

My Life, You electrify my life ❞

FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:07 am

Daydream shook his head. "Bad dreams constantly. I fear I may have stepped down as medicine cat when my clan may have needed me most," he replied. The hair along his spine rose at the mention of the clouds. "On clear nights that seems odd to have any cloud covering..." he mumbled sitting. "We've been at peace for moons... Have we done wrong to be seeing these?" he asked looking to the sky.
The tom looked to his paws. "Was I wrong to step down so soon?"
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 am

ferretpaw woke with a start, his pelt prickling with dread. he woke from a troubling dream, and eyed the camp from the medicine cat den. he took note of the cloudy skies, and overheard hawkstar and daydream's conversation. feeling stiff, he stood and stretched his legs before casting a glance to his still asleep mentor. he padded outside of the den, fluffing his coat as the night offered no warmth. the clearing was now empty, despite the two aforementioned cats. the clouded moon, coupled with his dream, made for reason to insert himself into the conversation in the clearing. he made his way to the grown cats, feeling himself grow slightly nervous.

"if starclan wanted you to be our medicine cat, they would have made that clear," he mewed sharply to daydream. he wished the tom no ill-will, but was annoyed by his lack in trust towards starclan. he shifted his gaze to hawkstar, addressing the leader as though he was already a full medicine cat.

"did your patrol ever return? i'm starting to feel rather uneasy," he mewed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. he continued to fluff his thick pelt as a cool breeze found it's way through the camp.

casting a vote for firefeather.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:12 am

(I’m sorry this is basically how I write when I’m in a hurry to express that I’m clearly not in the mindset right now)

FireFeather woke up, because the narrator says he would. FireFeather was written to walk into the center of camp, and found himself lounging outside of the elders den. According to the narrator, FireFeather only had a few years left before retiring, but in this world, he would likely never age. The narrator is tired and didn’t realize that he would be traveling suddenly, so he is placing FireFeather here, and perhaps the cat will become autonomous and move himself later. Or not. Hope it doesn’t rain, kid.

((Abstaining))
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moya » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:57 am

pumpkinmask | she-cat | warrior |tags :

Pumpkinmask blinked awake, yawning and stretching out in her nest. It wasn’t until she heard shifting from throughout the den that she opened her eyes fully. Another day of warrior duties, she monologued. How exciting. She was tired, but she wouldn’t complain; the clan was one of the most important things to her after all. Stretching her hind legs out one last time, the she-cat carefully picked her way out of the den.

[ abstaining ]

moya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me