-Hiddenclan ~ A new Truth? ~ RP Post- NEW & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

-Hiddenclan ~ A new Truth? ~ RP Post- NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Hiddenclan

The clan of the mysterious and beguiling

Deep within the Misty Mountains lies a small clan of cats that live their lives secluded from the rest of the world. Most of the cats have never seen a cat outside their clan, and will not throughout their lifetime. They have learned to love their nook in the mountain side and secret existence, as well as the safety it offers them. These cats live by the warrior code left to them by their ancestors as well as by three rules which guide them foremost and keep them safe from the conflict that plagued their ancestors. The rules are:

1.Never stray over the boundaries or leave the clan.
2. Never reveal the existence or knowledge about the clan.
3. The existence of the clan can only be revealed to cats who will join it.

Though the simple rules are a little harsh, they have preserved their peaceful existence for generations and continues to do so. Rarely have cats ever left since life within the clan is seemingly perfect. The clan cats have never known hardship, including true hunger since their territory is as beautiful and bountiful as Starclan's own. During warm weather, they hunt in their forests and streams along the mountainside. The territory is filled with dense bushes and is always slightly misty making it a perfect hiding place. When it gets colder, they lure prey out using strategies passed on to them from earlier generations. Predators rarely lurk near and when they overstay their welcome, they are chased away. Most of the cats would never think to leave, or feel as if they have no choice but to remain in this small peaceful nook in the mountains. A prophecy, however, haunts the clan, that has been passed down from leader to leader since the clan was first created:

"The moon shall conquer the sun,
bringing forth the darkest night,
but the sun's rays will break free,
and a dawn like fire will char
all that has once been..."

In more recent moons younger cats have begun to wonder at what lies outside the small world they know, and at the importance of the three rules, they are told to follow in order to keep the clan's existence a secret. Secrecy, after all, has always equaled safety. With the appearance of more and more cats, the current leader worries that the darkness that needs worrying about it not brought by the moon but by the younger cats who feel that the clan shouldn't continue to hide its self away. Her golden years long gone, the leader can only hope that the leader after her will keep her clan safe as deeper darker secrets than she could ever imagine are fighting their way out to the light. Will you join this clan surrounded by secrets and discover the truth that has been hidden for so long?

RP Rules:

1.All of Tess's rules apply
2.Keep the out of RP chat on the Discussion Post:
3. Keep your cats realistic in relation to the books (e.g.no purple furred cats called unicornshimmer)
4.No power playing, god-modding or automatically knowing everything
5.No cursing, except the curses used in the books.
6. All disagreements should be talked out on the discussion post
7. I understand people can become busy but if you don't think you'll be on for over a week, then please let me know or I will then 'freeze' your characters before deleting them should you not return to claim them within another week.
8. Please try to avoid repeating prefixes already in use.
9. Do not RP out major events that would affect the whole of the clan such as large attacks, without my permission.
10. Try to keep the genders somewhat balanced too, so we don't end up with 20 she-cats and only 9 toms.
12. Have fun! Add to the drama if you like and if you have any big plot ideas feel free to suggest them in the discussion post!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiddenclan Cats:

Total She-cats: 15
Total Toms: 14

Leader: Mistystar (Dying) ~echoleaf1~
Deputy: Nettlepool ~echoleaf1~
Medicine Cat: Streamclaw ~~Nugget~~
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Dreampaw ~mastergirl7~
Senior Warriors: (Warriors 70 moons or older)
Thunderbird~kosher noodle~
Warriors:
Thistleheart~kosher noodle~
Snowstorm~kosher noodle~
Bravewind ~.cherrynose.~
Wolffang~Yellow.~
Dovewing ~Yellow.~
Dawnclaw ~mastergirl7~
Darkstone~CyanSakura~
Lilyfur ~~Nugget~~
Owlshadow ~echoleaf1~
Thornleap ~echoleaf1~
Ivysong~*~Blizzard~*~
Yelloweye ~~Nugget~~
Apprentices:
Ravenpaw ~~Nugget~~
Sweetpaw ~echoleaf1~
Beigepaw ~mastergirl7~
Fawnpaw ~Yellow.~
Emberpaw ~Yellow.~
Aspenpaw~*~Blizzard~*~
Silverpaw~CyanSakura~
Midnightpaw ~TheCrazyDriver8~
Queens:
Appledream ~echoleaf1~
Redheart ~~Nugget~~
Kits:
-None Yet-
Elders:
-None Yet-

Cats Outside the Clan:

Kittypets:
-None Yet-
Loners:
Rowan ~echoleaf1~
Rogues:
Flay ~~Nugget~~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Romantic Relationships:
Mates: =
Ex-Mate/Deceased mate: /=/
She likes him: ->
He likes her: <-
Mutual likes: <=>
Forbidden Relationship: *=*

Appledream /=/ Emeraldheart (Dead)
Silverpaw & Fawnpaw <- Aspenpaw

Mentor- Apprentices:

Streamclaw-Dreampaw
Nettlepool-Ravenpaw
Dawnclaw-Sweetpaw
Lilyfur-Fawnpaw
Wolffang-Beigepaw
Mistystar-Emberpaw
Bravewind-Silverpaw
Thistleheart-Aspenpaw
Darkstone-Midnightpaw

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Information:

The roleplay has started!! (July 18,2017)

We're open & accepting! :)
Last edited by echoleaf1 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Hiddenclan ~ A new Truth? ~ RP Post- NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby echoleaf1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:20 pm

|Mistystar-she-cat-89 moons-Leader-Romantic Interest: Uninterested-currently sick-|

The weary gray tabby she-cat watched her clanmates from the top of a large flat stone that sat in front of her den, which was in a burrow under an old tree like all the other dens. Tunnels once connected them all, but those tunnels had long since collapsed leaving only the secured hollowed out underground dens. Pain radiated from her side, making her wince and grimace but she quickly tried to hide it. She knew it came from the lump that had formed near her haunches over the last moons. The pain only seemed to be getting worse, and deep down she knew it wouldn't be much longer till she lost her last life. She smiled softly down at her clanmates, she had spent many moons serving them, and she knew that Nettlepool would take care of her clan after her. She glanced down at her former apprentice with fondness, she had never had any kits, but if she had had any, she would have liked them to be like her. She sighed slightly, thinking about the prophecy she had been given by the leader before her. Soon she would have to pass it down to the younger she-cat, the thought made her frown slightly.

|Nettlepool-she-cat-42 moons-Deputy-Romantic Interest:Open- Apprentice: Ravenpaw|

The brown tabby she-cat sat near the center of the clearing, her striking blue gaze glancing up at the cloudy sky as she thought about the patrols she would soon have to send out. She wondered whether or not it would start to rain, by the looks of the gray clouds it might later so she had to keep that in mind. It was about time for the noon patrol, and the fresh-kill pile needed to be stocked up a little more. She wondered if her son Owlshadow would be willing to take the apprentices out for a hunting assessment while the rest of the warriors and herself went on the patrols. All the apprentices were getting older, and she knew her apprentice was ready to become a warrior, if he did well on his assessment, she would suggest it to Mistystar. She glanced up at Mistystar and frowned, making a mental note to ask Streamclaw to keep an eye on their leader. She knew something was wrong with her former mentor, but to date, Mistystar had downplayed the pain she was in.

|Rowan- Tom- 42 Moons- Loner- Romantic Interest:Open- Former Dappleclan Warrior|

The red-ish brown tabby Tom smiled lightly as a cool breeze ruffled his fur from the cliff edge he currently stood on. Directly below him stood the mountain pass that led to the part of the mountain forest where his former clan lived. The sight lightened his spirit, even though he knew that he would not be able to get much closer to the territory that used to be his home. His striking blue gaze filled with amusement at the irony, he had once felt confined by his clan's borders but now that he was free of them, he only yearned to return. He frowned, well not return permanently, but just to visit and see how all his former clanmates were doing. To feel the safety of the hushed misty forests and streams that had once hidden him so well. He wondered if his sister had forgiven him for leaving yet, the last time he had seen her 20 odd moons ago, she still had not forgiven him for doing so. He shrugged and supposed he would see soon enough. A frown once more marred his features, as he tried to figure a way down the cliff side to the mountain pass below.

|Owlshadow- Tom- 22 Moons- Warrior- Romantic Interest: Open|

The dark brown tabby tom had settled down in the shade of the tree where the warriors' den was. His hazel gaze swept attentively around the clearing, as he observed his clanmates. His gaze rested momentarily on his mother, and he briefly hoped she wouldn't assign him to any patrols, he hated having to be around other cats if he could help it. He would willingly look the elders over for ticks before going on a patrol if they had any elders. Sighing slightly, he wrapped his dark tail around his paws as he thought about what he would probably spend the rest of the day doing. Suddenly he realized that he couldn't see his brother anywhere, and he was certain that his littermate hadn't left camp. He frowned. "Where has that mousebrain gone now?" He murmured under his breath.

|Thornleap- Tom- 22 Moons- Warrior- Romantic Interest: Open|

The light brown tabby tom gazed down at his brother from one of the branches of the tree that rested over the warrior's den, he was only a couple tail lengths above him, the perfect position for a surprise attack. His hazel green eyes twinkled merrily with amusement at the thought of scaring his brother. He knew his mother would probably reprimand him for acting like a kit, but how could he let this opportunity go by? Hearing his brother's mutter, he smiled and leaped down landing right on top of him, knocking the hair out of the darker tabby tom. "I'm right here, oh brother of mine." He mewed, getting off him with a chuckle. "You know for an attentive tom, you really should pay better attention." He mewed teasingly, earning him a scowl from his now dusty brother. He tried to hide his amusement, but it still shone in his eyes.

|Sweetpaw- She-cat- 12 Moons- Apprentice- Romantic Interest: Open- Mentor: Dawnclaw|

The light creamy brown she-cat glanced across the clearing towards her apprentice and smiled softly at their antics, though they were warriors they still acted like kits sometimes. She giggled lightly and shook her head at them from where she was sitting near the Apprentice's Den's tree. She looked over to see her mother's reaction and wasn't surprised to see that Nettlepool was decidedly less amused by their antics. Her light blue-green gaze drifted away from her kin to the rest of the clearing as wondered if her mentor would take her out for training today or if they would have to go on a patrol, she knew those would be announced soon.

|Appledream- She-cat- 39 Moons- Queen- Romantic Interest: Mate died - Expecting Kits|

The tortoiseshell and white she-cat lay on a stone that was between the nursery and elders den, warmed by the high sun. She purred softly as the sunlight warmed her sides that were swollen with her unborn kits. It wouldn't be long now till they were born, and so she felt like a huge badger at the moment. She felt a brief pang as she thought about how Emeraldheart would have teased her about the size she'd become. Sighing she swept her amber gaze around the clearing once before closing them and trying to sleep away the memories. She was more tired than usual because of the kits, and so it didn't take long for her to fall asleep in the warm sunshine.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:35 am

Dawnclaw

Dawnclaw walked back into camp her black fur ruffling in the breeze she padded over to sweetpaw "we're going training" she said looking at the cats scrambling around like kits she shook her head "sometimes I really wonder about them" she said with a grin "come on we can't sit around staring at play fighting cats" she said springing up and heading out

Dreampaw

Dreampaw came racing back into camp her mouth full of herbs "I hope streamclaw is impressed" she thought to herself she placed the herbs down and started sorting through the piles. Once she had finished she headed out to check on appledream she knew she was expecting kits soon and she needed to be checked on even more

Beigepaw

Beigepaw kneeded the ground impatiently wondering when her mentor was going to take her out her paws were itching to run around and she looked at the entrance to camp "where is she" she mumbled annoyed with her mentors absence she looked around and spotted ravenpaw "hi ravenpaw!" she called to him

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:26 am

|Nettlepool-she-cat-42 moons-Deputy-Romantic Interest:Open- Apprentice: Ravenpaw|

Her blue gaze narrowed as she watched her oldest kits with a small sigh. Frowning she padded decidedly over to them, her tail tip twitching."Since you two seem bored enough to act like kits, why don't i give you something to do. Owlshadow you can take Ravenpaw and Beigepaw out on a hunting assesment, see if they can hunt well togeather as a pair."She mewed noticing that Dawnclaw had already taken Sweetpaw for training.She then turned to her other more playful son."Thornleap, you can come with me, Lilyfur and Yelloweye on a border patrol.Do you think that will keep you two out of trouble for a bit?"She mewed sternly, before turning to look for the warriors she'd named,clearly not expecting an anserw.

|Owlshadow- Tom- 22 Moons- Warrior- Romantic Interest: Open|

The dark tabby tom sighed, well at least it wasn't him going on patrol and it wasn't like he'd have to talk to the apprentices much once he'd given them Nettlepool's instructions.Frowning, he gave his brother a blaming look before padding over to the apprentice in question.

|Thornleap- Tom- 22 Moons- Warrior- Romantic Interest: Open|

The light brown tabby gave both his brother and his mother a sheepish look before turning to his mother as his brother padded away."Sorry Nettlepool, it really was my fault. Owlshadow didn't even see me till it was to late."He mewed, waiting till she'd nodded before sitting down to wait for the others.

|Sweetpaw- She-cat- 12 Moons- Apprentice- Romantic Interest: Open- Mentor: Dawnclaw|

The light creamy brown she-cat smiled softly at her mentor before nodding and standing up to follow her."What kind of training are we doing today Dawnclaw?"She asked sweetly, still smiling as she quietly followed at her mentors side.

|Appledream- She-cat- 39 Moons- Queen- Romantic Interest: Mate died - Expecting Kits|

The tortoiseshell and white she-cat lay on the stone, dozing in the sunshine, till she heard Dreampaw's approaching paw steps.Yawning, she blinked open her amber eyes and looked at the medicine cat apprentice with a smile."Hello Dreampaw."She mewed.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 am

Beigepaw

Beigepaw lept up "what do you want" she huffed at olwshadow her fur ruffled up impatiently as she eyed him

Dawnclaw

Dawnclaw looked fondly at her apprentice "well I was thinking we could have a look at your hunters crouch" she said padding across the ground to a smooth area "perfect!" She thought

Dreampaw

Dreampaw smiled at the older she cat "how are you doing today" she asked her nicely

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Stream claw
She sat in her den then went to the nursery "Hello dream paw" she said

Lilyfur
she put the mice in the fresh kill pile "All there is are scrawny mice!"

Yelloweye
she put down the squirrel

Ravenpaw
"Alright."

Reedheart
she was asleep

Flay
he was mewing his head off and scratched trees
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Dovewing | she-cat | 29 moons | crush-open | apprentice- none | tags- camp/open
    Picking her way through the warrior den and out into the camp Dovewing found the area as lively as ever, cats running around and others getting ready to. She settled on the edge of the camp, shaking the remaining moss from her pelt before sitting and reaching back to groom it back into place. Her ears perked towards Nettlepool as she directed cats around, careful to listen for her name while still continuing with her task. When she didn't hear her name called she decided that it would be best to spend her morning hunting for the clan, knowing the fresh kill pile would need to be stocked if there was no other task she needed to do. With this in mind she began to think of the best area she could go off to, while also keeping in mind to avoid were Owlshadow was taking the apprentices for their assessment.

Wolffang | tom | 40 moons | crush-open | apprentice- Beigepaw | tags- camp/open
    Laying outside of the warrior den, Wolffang turned towards Nettlepool as she reprimanded her two kits, although they were warriors now they still seemed to get in trouble. His ears perked at the sound of his apprentice's name, listening as she told Owlshadow to take two of them out and assess their progress. It would be good for another warrior to give the pair a couple of tips and to just see how they were doing, maybe catching something Nettlepool and himself had not noticed before. He only nodded in approval before glancing back around the camp, knowing that Nettlepool would tell him how his apprentice did after if Owlshadow didn't bet her to it.

Fawnpaw | she-cat | 10 moons | crush-open | mentor- Lilyfur | tags- camp/Nettlepool
    With more energy than most Fawnpaw all but bounced out of the apprentice den, her tail high and ears perked as she looked around the camp for her mentor eager to start the day. It wasn't her mentor that caught her attention first but her mentor's name when Nettlepool called patrols. With the hope that she would be able to tag along since her mentor was assigned to border patrol Fawnpaw made her way over towards Nettlepool as the cats gather around her. "Can I go on border patrol too?" She asked, not wanting to be stuck in camp all morning if her mentor was out without her.

Emberpaw | tom | 10 moons | crush-open | mentor- Mistystar | tags- camp/ Mistystar
    While his sister raced out of the apprentice den, Emberpaw took his time to pick his way through the nest and make his way out into the camp. Once out it took a moment for him to realize this his sister had already raced off and was mixed in with a group of warriors, no doubts talking their heads off and if not then soon enough. He only shook his head in reactions scanning the camp for his mentor and leader, spotting her soon enough in her usual spot by her den. "Good morning Mistystar." He greeted softly as he padded up to the leader. He had realized a while back that something was up with his mentor, spending enough time with her to know, but choosing not to say anything although he wished too.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 pm

xxxx𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃
tom ► 44 moons ► warrior ► crush: --- ► apprentice: --- ► tag: appledream, dreampaw
──────────────────────────────────────────────
    Bravewind came sliding through the bramble-woven entrance of camp, radiating with quiet pride. It was garnered from neither the vole in his mouth nor the strength trembling through his limbs, but more so the sight of home. It was a new day, although one that would likely feel like the many ones that came before, but each dawn was a reason to rejoice – or so he had been taught. So he appreciated the small gifts clan life yielded. The blue-eyed tom tiptoed past the pile of food, making his way towards Appledream and Dreampaw, sequestered to one side of camp. “Morning you too.” Bravewind murmured around his catch. “Have you eaten yet? Either of you?” Though he’d be lying if he wasn’t giving the Queen a pointed look.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:12 am

Silverpaw
She-Cat | Apprentice's Den | Tag: --- | Crush: --- | 6 Moons Old

The sun came in the apprentice's den, already high up in the sky. Blinded, Silverpaw woke up with start. She looked around, she woke up late. "Why did I have to wake up late.. today?" she thought, if it was her first day as an apprentice, she should be bright and early, ready to learn new techniques from her mentor. She sighed, tossing and turning, eventually sitting up, grooming her ruffled fur. After doing so, she stretched, clawing her mossy bedding. She padded out of her warm bed and went outside to the clearing.
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:44 am

Dreampaw

Dreampaw looked up at the cats "hello streamclaw, morning bravewind no I haven't eaten yet let me just finish up here and I can go eat!" She said with a cherry tone "well appledream you looking very healthy I think I'm done here" she said standing up and flicking her tail goodbye she headed over to the fresh kill pile she picked out a small thrush then she sat down in a shady corner

Beigepaw

Beigepaw heard ravenpaw respond then she turned back to owlshadow "again what do you want and why isn't wolffang taking me out" she demanded

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me