☾ИιɢнтƆℓαи Ѵ.6 ||N̲o̲t̲ A̲c̲c̲e̲p̲t̲i̲n̲g̲||☽

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☾ИιɢнтƆℓαи Ѵ.6 ||N̲o̲t̲ A̲c̲c̲e̲p̲t̲i̲n̲g̲||☽

Postby #Spirit » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 am

#Spirit wrote:Wow, V.6, it feels like I just started up NightClan a week ago. Its been so fun, ya'll. We've come a long way, my friends, since February 20th, 2014. I remember when I had doubts about making my first roleplay, this one, it literally makes me laugh. I feel as if we've experienced things together, even offline, I don't even know how. Thank you all for dealing with my moodiness and sob stories, its been kinda hard for me... but you guys have to deal with me so that must be worst Lol. *sniffles* now before I bore you to death... enjoy my suckish coding that I have not completed yet

Last edited by #Spirit on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:28 am, edited 42 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
My DeviantartMy Characters
I'm currently looking for characters,
So if you'd like to trade your unused characters for art,
Please contact me by PM, thank you.
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction

Postby #Spirit » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:43 pm

PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

A patrol of warriors of NightClan has brought you to NightClan as prisoner for trespassing onto their territory. The patrol has circled around you, closely watching your every move in case you tried to pull a stunt. You pad to the leader's den, patrol guarding you, and confront Spiritstar, NightClan's leader as the patrol watches closely. Spiritstar unsheathes her claws and narrows her eyes to slits, baring her fangs in a snarl. Based on your reactions to her words, she will interpret whether you are trustworthy or not. She finally mews, "I am Spiritstar, and welcome to NightClan! If you are looking to join, we'll have to find out a little bit about you, you know? Well, first of all, we will have to give you a warrior name, of course! Unless you would like to keep your rouge/loner/kittypet name..." She informed you, while the patrol eyed you carefully. Spiritstar probed your face for a hint of hidden emotion, such as interest; curiosity; or boredom, "we will give you a rank, sort of depending on moons, or how you act in the clan. Now, are you going to join or are you just going to stand there and listen to me speak?" she flicked her tail, ordering you to follow her, and darted around camp, explaining things while keeping a close eye on you. "Oh, and I hope you don't mind getting your paws wet!" Spiritstar calls to you over her shoulder. Cats stare at you as you gingerly follow the spotted, scarred cat with forest-green eyes, she explains nearly the entire camp to you, and you are soon growing a bit tired. Spiritstar tells you that once she welcomes you, then you will keep your current name until you have proven loyalty after a few moons, perhaps you will train as an apprentice

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

A tall, long-furred cat emerged from the leader's den along with the other cat who who had gone to retrieve him from his nest. He padded into the nursery to see (a) squirming kit(s) with their mother and father.

Their father dipped his head respectfully and greeted, "Brightstar."

The leader smiled and said to both parents, "They are beautiful kits, who will make our clan stronger by becoming great warriors. Or perhaps one will help our clan by becoming a medicine cat." He nodded to Owlwing, Goldenpelt, and Rowanpaw, the three medicine cats who'd just help the kit's mother give birth, now sitting outside.

"Thank you, Brightstar." Their mother smiled moderately. She had still been weak from kitting and had just given the small kits their milk.

Brightstar inclined and responded, "It's my pleasure." Moving inwards to get a better glimpse at the writhing kits, the calm leader whispered, "Hello, young ones. Welcome to NightClan."

Last edited by #Spirit on Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 am, edited 9 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby #Spirit » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:57 pm

➟No powerplaying or godmodding!
No coming back to life or anything like that
Unless your cat is a leader
Powerplaying- controlling someone else's cat
Godmodding- A cat that is perfect
Mary Sue/ Gary Sue- Godmodding

➟Play fair! No controlling another person's cat!
ex: Bluepaw kicked Moonpaw into the tree with
Her back legs, cracking her spine as Moonpaw
Falls down dead. Obviously that's not fair...
But you can certainly do that with your own cat

➟When talking OOC, use brackets! () <> >< {} [] etc.

➟Pm me about prophecy ideas and 'powers,' please.

➟No killing or injuring other cats without their roleplayer's permission!

➟Fade to black when mating or kitting

➟*sigh* speak in 3RD person, please

➟You may only have one high rank!
High ranks: Leader, deputy,
Medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice

➟I have no idea how many times I have
To repeat this, but don't you dare have
Your character commit suicide, seriously,
I don't want to get online and see this topic
Locked. That means no self harm whatsoever,
Some bad things like this have occurred to
Close ones or relatives of mine or maybe others,
Please, I do not want to be reminded, and
Neither do those people, most likely

➟Please try to keep genders even,
It is incredibly annoying how some of you guys
Literally only make she-cats

➟Do not whine to me, I will ignore you

➟Do not roleplay until I or a mod have accepted you

➟Now a queen may only have up to
3 kits when giving birth

➟Don't ask me if your cat can be in a prophecy,
I will most likely ignore you. Also, if you ask
For high ranks such as leader, deputy, or
Medicine cat, I will not give you that rank.
I am choosing medicine cats and deputies,
And deputies become leader eventually,
In a long time. Do not ask to be part of staff
If you ask me, I will not remind you of this
Rule, so I will know that you have
Not read my rules if you ask
      ➟All of Tess' rules do apply

➟Only not-so-bad swearing
      Like crap, hell, damn, etc.
      And of course Warrior swears

➟Um, you kinda had to read
      At least 1 book from Warrior
      To understand whats
      Going on, so please only join if
      You have read the book

➟no being your own mate/crush
      Or apprentice/ mentor, unless you
      Have never roleplayed and never will
      Roleplay your cats being mates, or you
      Have two warriors that have formerly
      Had one mentor another, but never
      Actually roleplayed any training

➟No names from the original series of warriors,
      Like Brambleclaw, Fireheart, Squirrelflight, etc.
      You may have apprentice, kit, and leader names
      With those prefixes and names with suffixes though

➟Please be realistic, no purple fur with spikes
      Sticking out of your fur, please. Unrealistic eye
      Color is fine, though, such as purple and pink.
      I will accept that. Other ideas of being
      Unrealistic could be a kit beating up a
      Warrior/ apprentice with no training, or cats
      Catching 20 mice. Both of these things are
      Ridiculous and I hate when people do this

➟Have as many cats as you can handle

➟You must add a picture of your cat to your form,
      And if you can't because you are on mobile then
      You have to add it later

Last edited by #Spirit on Sat May 16, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby #Spirit » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Click me!NightClan camp is surrounded by large rocks along the outside. But pine trees cover most of NightClan's territory, making it very shady and dark, perfect for hunting at Night. if you are willing to go out in the forest for that. You can catch prey such as fish, those of which a most common, so are birds. NightClan camp includes several dens. Leader, Warrior, Apprentice, Elder, Nursery, Medicine cat, and of course the Prisoner's den just in case. The leader's den is where Spiritstar sleeps, it was carved out many years ago by a stream that flowed through territory when no cats were around. One day, that stream dried up revealing a lovely den with enough room to fit many cats just in case. The den is located higher among the rocks, so it is safe from floods. The warrior's den is where all cats at chose to become warriors sleep after they turn 12 moons of age. If you do not choose to become a warrior you may just be a medicine cat, and retired warriors become elders. She-cats that are warriors with kits stay in the nursery until their kits are apprenticed. The deputy sleeps in the warrior's den, as well. The apprentices den is where cats usually age 6-12 moons stay until they are to become warriors. Their mentors will usually be a warrior, unless that apprentice chooses to follow the path of a medicine cat. Warriors may switch as well, if StarClan agrees to this. The elder's den is where retired cats or cats who cannot fulfill their warrior or medicine cat duties stay. Sometimes cats with uncontrollable coughs will go there early, for example. Kits like to listen to the elder's stories, for elders must pass on their knowledge to younger cats, keeping the history of NightClan alive. The nursery is where kits, cats under the age of 6 moons, or queens, pregnant or nursing cats, stay. Kits with disabilities, such as a crooked jaw for instance, may be held back on their apprenticeship until a while. Once kits become apprentices, they will graduate to the apprentice's den, and queens will go back to the warrior's den once their kits become apprentices, as well. Kits are not allowed out of camp, because dangers could be waiting for them in the forest, very dangerous predators. Medicine cats are trained to heal sick or injured cats, and know all of the herbs and remedies. They are usually the ones to receive omens, that or leaders. Medicine cats from all of the five clans will meet at moonstone every half-moon to share tongues with StarClan and receive prophecies, or discuss with other medicine cats. Leaders may go if they need to whenever they want, as well. Apprentices becoming warriors will go too, but usually only that one time, and leaders go to receive nine lives. The prisoner's den is used just in case there are any prisoners, and will be guarded by experienced warriors so that the cat cannot escape. The prisoner's den was only recently found when Spiritstar had found that the tree had fallen during NightClan's fire just moons ago. The tree had been hollowed out by ash, creating a small space, just enough to fit up to 5 cats. The Outlook rock is a large stone just outside the camp. When apprentices are not training or helping others, they will usually go to the outlook rock to look for predators or fighting patrols. If they see or scent one, they will yowl and the cry will echo throughout camp. The outlook rock is adjacent to the highledge, on the top of camp just about over the leader's den very high up. Since NightClan's camp is a dip in the ground with huge rocks surrounding it, echoes bounce off the walls. The place where apprentices go to train is known as the Burnt sycamore, an ancient tree carved out many moons ago by fire, it is one of the oldest trees but the Great oak tree is even older, and squirrels as well as many types of birds can be hunted around there. Horseplace is where many loners went to live for shelter and still do. Many horses gallop around here, being bigger than us, we stay away from the large creatures in which could cause us potential harm. The Abandoned Halfbridge Is a mysterious place, but a place that is easy to fish near. It is on the lake in NightClan territory. The Caves are a very big tunnel system underground where CaveClan used to live before being discontinued by their own leader who is now allied and a warrior in NightClan. You are not suppose to go in there, for many cats hae ventured in and never come out, whether kill or lost forever. The Main river is mainly used for hunting for crayfish and other fish, but the Lake is used for swimming, swimming practice, resting, and fishing as well.

(aerial view of NightClan camp, but NightClan is a bit more shady, with a bunch of pine trees + NOT MY PICTURES!! ALL CREDIT TO THEIR CREATOR)

Last edited by #Spirit on Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NightClanners

Postby #Spirit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:39 am

Who owns Who wrote:#Spirit: Mintfrost, Honeybee, Rockyfall, Silverspots, Hawkeye, Doveflight, Sunblaze, Riversplash, Littlepaw, Acorntail, LeafFall, Frostbelly, Cherrystep, Shark, Lionpaw, Mintleaf, Fishpaw, Russetfang, Splashpaw, Tsunamisplash, Tideswirl, Rushstorm, Troutripple, Forestkit, Breezekit, Dimpaw, Howlpaw, Peachfuzz

<Sandstorm>: SandDune, Cloudclaw, Moonclaw, Cocoaclaw, Cherrycloud, Snowfall

~Shizuo: Brightstar, Silentwhisper, Rowantail, Foxcloud, Firespirit, Sootnose, Jaywing, Brackenleaf, Moonember, Frozenstorm, Carpsplash, Sunfire, Pinewhisper, Tigerear, Honorflame, Firesong, Ashpaw, Doekit, Stagkit, Whiteleaf, Charredleg, SorrelLeaf, Firestep, Shadowpaw, RussetTip, Cloudpatch, Graywater, Fallkit

#Vixen: Cheetahblaze, Scarletflare, Raccoonflash, Saintleaf, Marigoldfall, BrackenNose, Cloudfrost, Badgerfang, Sneezeface, Dawnwish, Chirpsong, Gingerflash, Phoenixfeather, Bravewind, Shadetalon, Addercloud, Flashstorm, Songpaw, Leopardspeed, Spiritkit, Vixenfeather, Salmonkit, Cougargaze, Minkwhisker, Robinpaw, Salmonpaw, Shallowcreek, Sanderlingfeather, Skylight, Pollenpaw, Pathkit

*~Blizzard~*: Stormclaw, Cloudspot, Wolfspirit, Thunderstrike, Midnightwish, Patchstep, Featherpool, Runningstep, Ashcloud, Jayflight, Creampelt, Crowflight, Smokefur, Stoneclaw

APH Austria: Mistystorm, Sageclaw, Shiverpaw, Dawnpaw

Fish out of Water: Cinderclaw, Rowanleaf, Thornblaze, Ashtail, Frostpelt, Sparrowfeather, Swiftstep, Pinetail, Jayfur, Pearlheart, Oceandawn, Brookeleap

3.14: Lionpaw, Willowpaw, Dustpaw

ℱḯґε ḯ﹩ ¢α⊥ḉℌїᾔℊ: ShadowWing, Silverflame, Smokemask, Slateshadow, Cocofang, Sandcloud, Lilyheart, Echotail, Pebblecreek, Ashstone, Lilypetal, Maskedpaw

#Dewfur: Goldenpelt, Windsong, Suntree, Badgerclaw, Seedflight, Dustwhisker, Mudpelt, Serenity, Dewfur, Dovesong, Sandtail, Berrysweet, Magpieflight, Frostnose, Snowpelt, Silverdapple, Cloudypool, Thistlepaw, Lionheart, Smokefur, Blueblaze, Poppyspots, Whitepaw, Gingerpelt, Snowfur

Shiranee: Littlefoot, Hickorysmoke, Dustypaw, Frostkit, Cloudstorm, Skyblaze, Flowershine, Foxfire, Frostkit, Dreamheart, Squirrelpaw, Zerohead

TechKat: Hollowheart, Stormpelt, BrightTail, Skykit, Shadowstep, Sandtongue

Fading Dreams: Remedysong, Nightshine

Henry is Bae: Applewing, Sandstep, Greystorm, Brokenfur, Hollowpaw, Owlpaw, Stagkit, Softpaw

~The Midnight Howl~: Stripefeather, Darkfrost

Frostbite18: Russetwing

Capt'n: Arcticstorm, Lionfrost, Silverpool, Hawkblaze, Shadetalon

Sparrowpaw The Great: Ace of Spades

Shadowbird12: Rainheart, Echosong, Blackshade, Nightwing, Shade, Stormpaw, Fadedkit

Stars of Tomorrow.: Whitepetal, Ravenlight, Moonbranch

Laurietta: Moonrose, Brokentree

*~Gizmo~*: Stoneclaw

Litralee: Maplepetal

JennieTheKiller95: Appledapple

ᖴᗩᑎᑕYᔕᑭᖇOᑌT: Morningfrost

Storm Coming.: Fireblaze, Sandclaw, Flamepaw, Silversky, Oakleaf, Dovekit, Stormshade

Anathema: Hawktalon, Aspenpaw

Nightmare Night: Silverwing

Featherbreeze101: Featherbreeze

.Ocean: Lynxpaw

Greekflaws: Echoeyes

❤ Smoky ❤: Shadepaw

Shire_Feathers: Sparrowpelt, Creamfeather

Aquadoglover: Aquakit, Cherrykit, Lynxstep, Flamekit, Wolfpaw, Brookpaw

xXAmberLightXx: Amberlight

Mossy Tree: Birchleaf

Trainer_Sun: CreekKit, Dewkit

p a r a в a т a ι.: Nettleheart, Sparrowfang, Adderkit

Key wrote:Purple: Female
Blue: Male
X: Clickable link to form
≫: Future name
Striked out relationship: Deceased mate, crush, ex-mate, parent, sibling
Italicized relationship: Residence unknown

Deputy:

[X]Russetfang ✘ Forbidden Mate: Rowanleaf ✘ Apprentice: Whitepaw ✘ Pansexual
Leader:

[X]Brightstar ✘ 9 lives ✘ Mate: Russetwing ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Bisexual

Medicine Cat Apprentices:

[X]Goldenpelt ✘ Forbidden crush: Nightwing ✘ Mentor: Owlwing ✘ Straight

{Reserved}
    Medicine Cat:

[X]Rowanleaf ✘ Forbidden mate: Russetfang ✘ Apprentice: Goldenpelt ✘ Straight

[X]ShadowWing ✘ Mate: Hollowheart ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Russetwing ✘ Mate: Brightstar ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Silverflame ✘ Mate: Stripefeather ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Smokemask ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Frostpelt ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Suntree ✘ Ex-mate: Darkfur ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Seedflight ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Hollowheart ✘ Mate: ShadowWing ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Pinetail ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Jayfur ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Pearlheart ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Oceandawn ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Ravenmask ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Redtree ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Reedsong ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Littlefoot ✘ Crushes: Moonember, Pinewhisper ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Hickorysmoke ✘ Crush: Smokefur ✘ No apprentice ✘ Gay

[X]Foxfire ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Pansexual

[X]Flowershine ✘ Crush: Phoenixfeather ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Cloudstorm ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Demisexual

[X]Skyblaze ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Creekheart ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Nightclaw ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Scarheart ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Fireblaze ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Hawktalon ✘ Mate: Jaywing ✘ No apprentice ✘ Homosexual

[X]Sandclaw ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Silverwing ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Shallowcreek ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Demi-bisexual

[X]Featherbreeze ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Echoeyes ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Silversky ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Amberlight ✘ Crush: Skyblaze ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Birchleaf ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Leopardspeed ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Sparrowfang ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Nettleheart ✘ Ex-mate: Hollystorm ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

---XXXXXXXX--------XXXJENDYDNDN-----72):(:!)/6/!/):6/$3&38:8/7---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[X]Thornblaze ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Apprentice: Sunpaw ✘ Straight

[X]Ashtail ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Greyclaw ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Asexual

[X]Windsong ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Crookedheart ✘ Mate: Slateshadow ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Sparrowfeather ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Arcticstorm ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Slateshadow ✘ Mate: Crookedheart ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Silentwhisper ✘Crush: Lionfrost✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Foxcloud ✘ Mate: Featherpool ✘ No apprentice ✘ Lesbian

[X]Rowantail ✘ Ex-mate: Ace of Spades ✘ No apprentice ✘ Gay

[X]Sootnose ✘ Mate: Mintfrost ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Jaywing ✘ Mate: Hawkflight ✘ No apprentice ✘ Gay

[X]Moonember ✘ Mate:Cherryfoot, Crush:Littlefoot ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Frozenstorm ✘ Crush: Hawkeye, Magpieflight ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Carpsplash ✘ Mate: Jayflight ✘ No apprentice ✘ Gay

[X]Sunfire ✘ Mate: Snowstorm ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Pinewhisper ✘ Crush: Littlefoot ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Tigerear ✘ Mate: Swiftheart ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Honourflame ✘ Mate: Applewing ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Whiteleaf ✘ Crush: Russetfang ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Morningfrost ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[XMaplepetal ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Demisexual

[X]Lionheart ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Smokefur ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Apprentice: Cougarpaw ✘ Straight

[X]Minkwhisker ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Blueblaze ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Pansexual

[X]RussetTip ✘ Ex-mate: Starwhisker ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Cloudpatch ✘ Ex-mate: Cheetah ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Graywater ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X] Sanderlingfeather ✘ Crush: Raven ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X] Skylight ✘ Crush: Raven ✘ No apprentice ✘ Demisexual

[X]Tsunamisplash ✘ Crush: Sandclaw ✘ No apprentice ✘ Demi-straight

[X]Tideswirl ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Lesbian

[X]Rushstorm ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Apprentice: Lynxpaw ✘ Asexual

[X]Troutripple ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Oakleaf ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Peachfuzz ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Cougargaze ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]SorrelLeaf ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Firestep ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Poppyspots ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Pansexual

[X]LeafFall ✘ Crush: Dustwhisker ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Darkwing ✘ Warrior at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Bisexual

[X]Stripefeather ✘ Warrior at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ Mate: Silverflame ✘ Straight

[X]Silverpool ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Suntree ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Seedflight ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Serenity ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Dovesong ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Gingerpelt ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Snowfur ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Badgerclaw ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Berrysweet ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Dustwhisker ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Apprentice: Dimpaw ✘ Straight

[X]Mudpelt ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Magpieflight ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Frostnose ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Sandtongue ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Zerohead ✘ Crush: Sandtongue ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Sparrowpelt ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Creamfeather ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[X]Riversplash ✘ Crush: Cloudfrost ✘ No apprentice✘ Demisexual

Brookeleap ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Flashstorm ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Sunblaze ✘ Crush: Dustypaw ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Bisexual

[XStormshade ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ No Apprentice ✘ Straight

[X]Aspenpaw ✘ ≫Aspenfur ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Nightwing ✘ Bisexual

[X]Lynxpaw ✘ ≫Lynxfeather ✘ Crush: Brookepaw ✘ Mentor: Rushstorm

[X]Wolfpaw ✘ ≫Wolfheart ✘ No Crush ✘ Mentor: Shadetalon ✘ Straight

[X]Brookpaw ✘ ≫Brookstream ✘ Crush: Sunpaw ✘ Mentor: Greystorm ✘ Straight

[X]Logpaw ✘ ≫Logflame ✘ No Crush ✘ Mentor: Frostnose ✘ Straight

[X]Fishpaw ✘ ≫Fishleap ✘ No Crush ✘ Mentor: Cocoaclaw ✘ Bisexual

[X]Splashpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Mudpelt ✘ Straight

[X]Robinpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Thornblaze ✘ Demi-Straight

[x]Maskedpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Leopardspeed ✘ Straight

[X]Squirrelpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Tigerear ✘ Bi-curious

[X]Whitepaw ✘ ≫Whitesnow ✘ No Crush ✘ Mentor: Russetfang ✘ Straight

[X]Songpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No Crush ✘ Mentor: Pinetail ✘ Straight

[X]Owlpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No Crush ✘ Mentor: Sootnose ✘ Straight

[X]Shadowpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Troutripple ✘ Straight

[X]Salmonpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Blueblaze ✘ Straight

[X]Dawnpaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Sunfire ✘ Straight

[X]Stormpaw ✘ ≫Stormstrike ✘ Crush: Skykit ✘ Mentor: Remedysong ✘ Straight

[X]Flamepaw ✘ ≫Flamecloud ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Hickorysmoke ✘ Straight

[X]Shadepaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Cherrycloud ✘ Straight

[X]Dustypaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Moonember ✘ Polysexual

[X]Dimpaw ✘ ≫Dimlight ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Dustwhisker ✘ Questioning

[X]Howlpaw ✘ ≫Howlbreeze ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Grayfeather ✘ Sapiosexual

[X]Hollowpaw ✘ ≫Hollowbranch ✘ Crush: Stagkit ✘ Mentor: Foxfire ✘ Bisexual

[X]Pollenpaw ✘ ≫Pollenspirit ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Rushstorm ✘ Bisexual

[X]Thistlepaw ✘ ≫TBD ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Silverflame ✘ Straight

[X]Softpaw ✘ ≫Softfang ✘ Crush: Stagkit ✘ Mentor: Shallowcreek ✘ Bisexual

[X]Shiverpaw ✘ ≫Shiverclaw ✘ No crush ✘ Mentor: Dovesong ✘ Bisexual

[X]Cinderclaw ✘ Mate: Creekfoot ✘ Kits: Riverkit, Brookekit ✘ Straight

[X]Dewfur ✘ Mate: Frostbelly ✘ Kits: Breezekit, unnamed, unnamed ✘ Straight

[X]Brokenfur ✘ Mate: Badgerfang ✘ Kits: Pollenkit, Shiverkit, Softkit, Thistlekit ✘ Straight

[X]Appledapple ✘ Mate: Unknown ✘ Kits: Unborn ✘ Straight

[X]Lynxstep ✘ Ex-mate: Rowantail ✘ Kits: Cherrykit, Maplekit, Aquakit ✘ Straight

[X]Skykit ✘ ≫TBD ✘ Mother: Unknown ✘ Father: Unknown ✘ Siblings: None ✘ Crush: Stormkit ✘ Straight

[X]Breezekit ✘ ≫TBD ✘ Mother: Dewfur ✘ Father: Frostbelly ✘ Siblings: Spiderkit, Fadedkit ✘ No Crush ✘ Demi-Bisexual

[X]Fadedkit ✘ ≫Fadedheart ✘ Mother: Dewfur ✘ Father: Frostbelly ✘ Siblings: Breezekit, Spiderkit ✘ No Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Cherrykit ✘ ≫Cherryleaf ✘ Mother: Lynxstep ✘ Father: Rowantail ✘ Siblings: Aquakit, Maplekit ✘ No crush ✘ Straight

[X]Aquakit ✘ ≫Aquasplash ✘ Mother: Lynxstep ✘ Father: Rowantail ✘ Siblings: Cherrykit, Maplekit ✘ No crush ✘ Straight

[X]Flamekit ✘ ≫Flamewren ✘ Mother: Lynxstep ✘ Father: Rowantail ✘ Siblings: Aquakit, Cherrykit ✘ No crush ✘ Straight

[X]Dovekit ✘ ≫TBD ✘ Mother: Hollytail ✘ Father: Swiftfoot ✘ Siblings: None ✘ No crush ✘ Straight

[X]Forestkit ✘ ≫Forestgaze ✘ Mother: Shadowstep ✘ Father: RussetTip ✘ Siblings: Salamanderkit, Nightkit ✘ No crush ✘ Bisexual

[X]CreekKit ✘ ≫Creekpool ✘ Mother: Unknown ✘ Father: Unknown ✘ Siblings: Dewkit ✘ No Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Dewkit ✘ ≫Dewdrop ✘ Mother: Unknown ✘ Father: Unknown ✘ Siblings: CreekKit ✘ No Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Pathkit ✘ ≫TBD ✘ Mother: Appleflame ✘ Father: Cheetahblaze ✘ Siblings: Fallkit ✘ No Crush ✘ Demi-Homosexual

[X]Fallkit ✘ ≫TBD ✘ Mother: Appleflame ✘ Father: Cheetahblaze ✘ Siblings: Pathkit ✘ No Crush ✘ Bisexual

[X]Adderkit ✘ ≫Addernight ✘ Mother: Unknown ✘ Father: Unknown ✘ Siblings: None ✘ No Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Charredleg ✘ Crush: Mistystorm ✘ Bi-curious

[X]Littlepaw ✘ No crush ✘ Bisexual

[X]Mintleaf ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Bisexual

Last edited by #Spirit on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 219 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Deceased

Postby #Spirit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:39 am

Who owns Who wrote:#Spirit: Spiritstar, Rainpaw, Bumblepaw, Brownbee, Blackpelt, Quietpaw, Swiftkit, Thornstar, Cedarpaw, Cedarpaw, Dappleleaf, Blackdawn, Silverflower, Tawnypaw, Breezefur, Moonkit, Willowstar, Owlclaw, Spottedmoon, Willowleaf, Shredear, Quietpaw, SparrowWing, Brackenstar, Leopardtail, Redclaw, Darkshade

<Sandstorm>: Smallflame, Smallkit, Spottedstar, Pearlkit, Cloudkit, Mudfeather

~Shizou: Nightstar, Moonglow, Jet, Spiritfire, Starfall, Suncloud, Ghostpaw, Tigerfang, Swiftheart, Russetfoot, Shred, Tigerpaw

#Vixen:

*~Blizzard~*:

~Levi Ackerman~:

Fish out of Water:

3.14:

ℱḯґε ḯ﹩ ¢α⊥ḉℌїᾔℊ: Ivoryfeather

Dewy Leaves:

Bright Star: Arrowheart

T E C H.:

Fading Dreams: Moonfur, Featherlight, Featherkit

Henry is Bae: Bluekit, Featherpaw, Snakepaw, Thunderclaw

Frostbite18: Whitefur, Sandstripe, Greyclaw, Darkwing, Seafoam, Mistysky

S T O R M.:

t e a r s;;: Owlwing, Spiderkit

~The Midnight Howl~: Stormheart, Darkfrost

Striked out: Faded

[X]Silverflower ✘ Warrior at death ✘ Died in fire ✘ Crush: Thornblaze ✘ Straight

[X]Sandstripe ✘ Warrior at death ✘ Died in fire ✘ Ex-mate: Willowbreeze, Mate: Sky ✘ Straight

[X]Whitefur ✘ Senior warrior at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Sandstripe ✘ Senior warrior at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ Ex-mate: Willowleaf Mate: Sky ✘ Straight
      [X]Leafstripe ✘ Senior warrior at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ Ex-mate: Flamespirit ✘ Straight

[X]Stormheart ✘ Senior warrior at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ Mate: Bluemoon ✘ Straight

[X]Spiderkit ✘ Kit at death ✘ Froze to death ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Questioning

[X]Mistysky ✘ Elder at death ✘ Died in blizzard ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

text text text text text
      [X]Arrowheart ✘ Warrior at death ✘ Killed by foxes ✘ Left clan ✘Ex-mate: Carmen ✘ Straight
Last edited by #Spirit on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 25 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Outsiders

Postby #Spirit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:40 am

Who owns Who wrote:#Spirit: Felix, Abigail, Stone, Tigerpaw, Snowpaw, Red Fang, Daisykit

<Sandstorm>: Crow, Tigger, Fatty Patty

Cas + Jacksepticeye: Brackenleaf, Ashpaw

#Vixen: Iggy

*~Blizzard~*: Rain, Shade, Ash, Yuki

~Levi Ackerman~: Dusk, Raven

Fish out of Water: Quiver, Specks, Cress, Venus

ℱḯґε ḯ﹩ ¢α⊥ḉℌїᾔℊ: Flurry

#Tonks: Sandy, Jorge, Starshine, Stripez

Bright Star: One

TechKat: Shadowstep, Flower

Henry Is Bae: Death, Smoke

Frostbite18: Flurry, Cinder

.WolfPup: Hurricane

Shadowbird12: Phantom, Astral, Glace, Astro

.Ocean: Diego

AquaDogLover: Scar, Nightmare

[X]Venus ✘ Ex-mate: Pluto ✘ Straight
      [X]Flower ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Raven ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Bisexual

[X]Daisykit(Daisy) ✘ Mother: Rowanleaf ✘ Father: Russetfang ✘ Siblings: None ✘ No Crush ✘ Questioning

text text text text text
      [XScar ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[XNightmare ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Flurry ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Sizzle ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Felix ✘ Ex-Mate: Sunshine ✘ Straight

[X]Angel ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight

[X]Diego ✘ No Mate or Crush ✘ Straight
Last edited by #Spirit on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 am, edited 21 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby #Spirit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:44 am

Striked out = deceased
Italics = Unknown

Current Mentorships wrote:Owlwing mentors Rowanpaw
Owlwing mentors Goldenpelt
Nightwing mentors Aspenpaw
Rushstorm mentors Lynxpaw
Hickorysmoke mentors Flamepaw
Cherrycloud mentors Shadepaw
Moonember mentors Dustypaw
Dustwhisker mentors Dimpaw
Grayfeather mentors Howlpaw
Shadetalon mentors Wolfpaw
Greystorm mentors Brookpaw
Frostnose mentors Logpaw
Cocoaclaw mentors Fishpaw
Mudpelt mentors Splashpaw
Thornblaze mentors Robinpaw
Leopardspeed mentors Maskedpaw
Tigerear mentors Squirrelpaw
Russetfang mentors Whitepaw
Foxfire mentors Hollowpaw
Rushstorm mentors Pollenpaw
Dovesong mentors Shiverpaw
Shallowcreek mentors Softpaw
Silverflame mentors Thistlepaw
Sootnose mentors Owlpaw
Pinetail mentors Songpaw
Suntree mentors Shadowpaw
Sunfire mentors Dawnpaw
Blueblaze mentors Salmonpaw
Remedysong mentors Stormpaw

Former Mentorships wrote:Please tell me your cat's former mentor
Blackpelt mentored Spiritstar
Spiritstar mentored Smallflame
Spiritfire mentored Russetwing
Goldenleaf mentored Tawnypaw
Brightstar mentored Rainpaw
Spiritfire mentored Featherpaw
Suncloud mentored Cedarpaw
Brownbee mentored Bumblepaw
Moonglow mentored Jet
Acorntail mentored Tigerpaw
Whitefur mentored Littlepaw
Ashpelt mentored Ashpaw
Bracken mentored Redpaw
Mintfrost mentored Frozenstorm
Ravenmoon mentored Hawkeye
Cocofang mentored Mintfrost
Barkfur mentored Rockyfall
Shiver mentored Honeybee
Icesky mentored Russetfang
Amberheart mentored Cocofang
Dewyleaf mentored Brightstar
Acorntail mentored Foxcloud
Icesky mentored Sootnose
Dewyleaf mentored Rowantail
Woolyfur mentored Grayfeather
Smallcloud mentored Jaywing
Ashpelt mentored Moonember
Tigerear mentored Sunfire
Tigerear mentored Pinewhisper
Littleshadow mentored Appleflame
Appleleaf mentored Tigerear
Blazetail mentored Whiteleaf
Silverdew mentored Charredleg
Honeybee mentored Cherryspots
Whitefur mentored Littlepaw
ShadowWing mentored Firesong
Honeybee mentored Mudfeather
Brownbee mentored Bumblepaw
Acorntail mentored Tigerpaw
Foxcloud mentored Leopardstrike
Acorntail mentored Peachfuzz
Cloudfrost mentored Riversplash
Moonbranch mentored Brookeleap
Russetfang mentored Flashstorm
Thornblaze mentored Sunblaze
Smokefur mentored Cougargaze
Rainheart mentored SorrelLeaf
Sandclaw mentored Firestep
RussetTip mentored Poppyspots
Russetwing mentored Fishpaw
Love Life wrote:
Key wrote:
← = She/He likes him
→ = He/She likes her
↔ = They like each other
↑ = Mates
↓ = Ex-mates
↮ = Forbidden mates
↛ = He likes her/him (forbidden)
↚ = She likes him/her (forbidden)
↹ = They like each other (forbidden)
↧ = Ex-forbidden mates

MoonglowSpiritstar
StarSpiritstar
Spiritfire ↮ Gingerheart {FeatherClan}
RainsplashFeatherpaw
Nightfur ↓ Snowspots
Creekfoot ↑ Cinderclaw
Russetfang ↹ Rowanpaw
SwiftheartIvoryfeather
Ash ↑ RedDawn
ThunderstormSorrelsong
Sandstripe ↓ Willowstep
Sandstripe ↑ Sky
Honorflame ↓ Brindle
Grayfeather ↑ Scarletflare
Jaywing ↑ Hawkflight
BlackpeltThornstar
BlackpeltMeteorfrost
Blizzardfur ↑ Hollyfang
HawkfeatherSpiritstar
RainsplashFeatherpaw
Nightfur ↓ Snowspots
SageRain
Pepper ↓ Rain
Pepper ↓ Sky
Thorneye → Honeybee
Cheetahblaze ↑ Starfall
Bluemoon ↑ Stormheart
Eagletalon ← Hollyfrost
Thornblaze ← Silverflower
Ashtail ↑ Rainheart
BrokenstarDarkfrost
Hallowheart ↑ ShadowWing
IceskySnowbird
Slateshadow ↑ Crookedheart
Cedarpaw ↹ Rowanpaw
Russetfang ← Autumnbreeze
Cloudspots ↑ Cocofang
Brightstar ↑ Russetwing
Ashpaw ↔ Mintfrost
Sootnose ↑ Mintfrost
Foxcloud ↑ Featherpool
Acorntail ↓ Shadowstep
Rowantail ↓ Ace of Spades
Thunderstrike ↑ Sandcloud
Silverspots ↑ Echo
Cheetahblaze ← Mistytalon
Speckclaw ↑ Applewing
Speckclaw ↑ Toxic
Patchstep ↔ Clearsky
Frostbelly ↔ Dewfur
Rockyfall ↮ Owlwing
Hawktalon ↮ Silverstar {WhisperClan}
Dustwhisker ↔ LeafFall
Whisperwing ↑ Dawnsky
Falcon ← Paw
Falcon ↑ Stone
Mintleaf ↹ Yuki
Socks ↔ Yuki
Jayflight ↑ CarpPaw
Moonember ↑ Cherrystep
Ravenlight ↔ Creampelt
Sunfire ↑ Snowstorm
Greyfeather ↑ Scarletflare
BumblepawSmallkit
Jaywing ↑ Hawktalon
NightfurRussetfoot
Frozenstorm ↔ Hawkeye
Tigerear ↑ Swiftheart
Stripefeather ↑ Silverflame
Honourflame ↑ Applewing
Charredleg → Mistystorm
Russetfang ← Whiteleaf
Lionfrost ← Silentwhisper
Pinewhisper → Littlefoot
Carpsplash ↑ Jayflight
Cheetahblaze ↑ Appleflame
Tigerear ↑ Swiftheart
Phoenixfeather ← Flowershine
Dustykit → Sunkit
Moonember ↔ Littlefoot
Badgerfang ↑ Brokenfur
Hickorysmoke ↔ Smokefur
Gingerflash → Mistystorm
Lionfrost ← Silentwhisper
Nightwing ↮ Goldenpelt
Russetfang ↮ Rowanpaw
Raven ← Sanderlingfeather
Raven ← Skylight
RussetTip ↑ Shadowstep
Lynxpaw → Brookepaw
Troutripple → Whiteleaf
Zerohead → Sandtongue
Stormkit → Skykit
Pepper ↑ Honeybee
Sunpaw ↔ Brookpaw
Shadetalon ↑ Applewing
Greystorm ↔ Crow
Flashstorm ← Dimpaw
Howlpaw ↔ Cherrykit
Cloudfrost ← Riversplash

Family wrote:God save me now

Blackpelt and Thornstar are the parents of Spiritstar, Hazel, and Breezefur
Spiritstar and Moonglow are the parents of Tigerfang, Hollyfang, Rainpaw, Moonkit, and Firesong
Spiritstar and Star are the parents of Honeybee, Rockyfall, and Cocofang
Ivy and Carrion are the parents of Ninja and Griffon
Rockyfall and Owlwing are the parents of Fishkit
Doveflight and Jon are the parents of Mintfrost, Hawkeye, Silverspots, and Alex
Blackdawn and Goldenleaf are the adoptive parents of Spiritstar, Breezefur, and Hazel
Tawnypaw is the aunt of Spiritstar
Goldenleaf is the uncle of Spiritstar
Blackdawn is the aunt of Spiritstar
Thornstar and Goldenleaf are siblings
Cocofang is the mother of Littlepaw
Honeybee is the adoptive mother of Fishkit
Star and Spiritstar are the grandparents of Fishkit and Littlepaw
Littlepaw and Fishkit are cousins
Cocoaclaw and Shark are siblings
Mintfrost and Sootnose are the parents of Redpaw, Ashpaw, and Cherryspots
Flashheart and Clawtooth are the parents of Brightstar
Suncloud and Moon are the parents of Ashpaw, Starfall, and Sootnose
Breezefur is the father of Frostbelly
Cocoaclaw is the mother of Mudfeather
Ivoryfeather and Swiftheart are the parents of Silentwhisper, Featherkit, and Swiftshard
Stripes and Russetwing are the parents of Darkwing, Redkit, Jayflight, and Cherrystep
Brightstar is the adoptive father of Darkwing, Redkit, Jayflight, and Cherrystep
Cinderclaw and Creekfoot are the foster parents of Ashpaw and Sootnose
Cinderclaw and Creekfoot are the parents of Riverpaw, Brookepaw, Speckclaw, Cedarpaw, Pinetail, and Snowpaw
Featherwing and Greystorm are the parents of Jaywing and Grayfeather
Robinheart and Wing are the parents of Wingkit, Frozenkit, Mistystorm, and Smallkit
Shadowstep and Acorntail are the parents of Moonember, Mixedpaw, Ravenpaw, and Dapplepaw
Maplewind and Firestorm are the parents of Carpsplash and Blazepaw
Appleflame and Firewhisker are brothers
Diego and Whiskermuzzle are the parents of Pinewhisper
Brindle and Honourflame are the parents of Doekit
Applewing and Honourflame are the parents of Stagkit, Spiritkit, and Moonkit
Starfall and Cheetahblaze are the parents of Starkit, Sunkit, and Flashkit
Whiteleaf and Charredleg are siblings

Last edited by #Spirit on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:15 am, edited 56 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff, Rule-breakers, and Vacation List

Postby #Spirit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:50 am

Staff wrote:
Key wrote:Roles and their purposes
Owner➩ Anything they want. RESPECT THEM O3O
Co-owner➩ Nearly everything the
owner can do. They can report someone
to the owner, gives bans and strikes, help
make ideas, and more. Well trusted and respected.
If for some reason the owner can not take care of
The thread any longer, the co-owner
will remake it.
Secretary➩ The secretary will
Help the Owner with anything
On the front, there is usually
Just one, and they are not
Required to do their job all the time.
Their forms are auto-accepted.
Mods➩ Accept forms, help make
ideas, gives strikes and make sure that everything
is in line. Also trusted and respected.

Owner;;
#Spirit

Co-owner;;
ℱḯґε ḯ﹩ ¢α⊥ḉℌїᾔℊ

Secretary
~Shizou

Mods;;
<Sandstorm>
Fish out of Water
*~Blizzard~*
Cone-is-here
Tonks.
Bright Star

Strikes wrote:This is what happens when you do not follow the rules.
But I can remove a strike if you have one and I feel you've redeemed yourself
Key wrote:1 Strike➩ No posting for a week
2 Strikes➩ No posting for 2 weeks. If you get
2 strikes and you are a mod I will replace you
3 Strikes➩ I now get to kick you out
And you may never post here again.
You are now banned lol.
Great. Look what you've
gotten yourself into.
(3 strikes you're out).

1 Strike;;
None

2 Strikes;;
None

Vacation List wrote:
These are members who will be
gone for a certain amount of time
or will not be as active:

Nightmare Night
Spirit Player

Banned wrote:
Anyone who is banned may not post ever again
Ya know what I won't even say it.
Post when you are banned and get foed by me if not already

Banned;;
None
Last edited by #Spirit on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:29 am, edited 20 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecy

Postby #Spirit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:54 am

Feel free to private message me if you have an idea c:

PROPHECY

Smoke will smother at the paws of the one.....Clouds will drop rain and the smoke will falter. A Spirit will rise to avenge.

There will be three cats who hold the powers of the stars in their paws, these astonishing cats will hold more power than Starclan itself, forcing darkness to shatter
(Willowleaf- mind reading and messages
Berrywhisper- mind control
Mudkit- plant control)

Kits will live,
One shall die,
A curse yet bless,
Much yet less,
Darkness falls,
Over the nursery's walls

Two kin who share a life bond will stop the darkness
If they fail the clan that they know
will forever be lost

Jayflight
Cherrystep
Last edited by #Spirit on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups