{кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

{кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Postby Echoes » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am

Imagine a place, far, far, away from earth, where life is truly better, or is it? It has no name, the place has no need for such things. There is lofty mountains, lush forests and vegetated jungles, vast moorland and grassy savannah's, and rivers that seem to stretch on forever. But that is insignificant, more important is the creatures that live there, that dominate there. Cat's; big, small, striped, or spotted, cat's of all sorts live in this land. Based on where they live, who they are, and what they believe in, they have grouped together to form prides. But if you think all is peaceful, you are so very wrong. There are three prides residing in the land, Endless Expanses; ruler's of the moorland and savannah, they are the prideful ones, seeing they just came out of a war with Veiled Wilderness and Towering Heights... what's that? You haven't heard about the war? Well then, let me tell you. The centuries old contempt between the three had finally evolved from border skirmishes to a full on war. Why is this? Because of the simple fact that they all wanted dominion over the whole land. Well, anyways, Endless expanses came out on top in the end, or at least they like to think so. In truth, no cat won, a useless war in which many lives were lost, and many more held captive. Yes, captive lives bound to the enemy, I mean slaves. Endless Expanses captured the most lands and took the most slaves, though many a time they have no use for either of the two. Towering Heights came out on bottom, with many of their lives taken and other's taken as prisoners of war. They also suffered damage to their territory. So now, blood is still boiling and apprehension is building. So, what about you? You seem to be a lost spirit, kind of drifting along. You want to help? You see the sense? All right. Head on over to the Rules part, and go from there. The land needs your help. One last thing. If you take the cause seriously, tell others. You wouldn't believe how many spirits are like you, floating around aimlessly. Come on! If it isn't for a purpose, do it for fun! That's more like it!

~ Tess' rules apply

~ No Godmodding or Powerplaying

~ No Mary or Gary Sue's (don't make your cat perfect!)

~ Please try to post at least 3-4 sentences

~ Use Proper Grammar/Spelling/etc.

~ No L33T speak

~ No Chat speak when you're in character

~ Minor cussing is allowed, but please be courteous to all members!

~ Don't start rping until I approve your character form

~ No graphic breeding

~ If you aren't active for a while (unless I know there's a reason for inactivity), your character's will be put up for adoption or removed!

~ Any species can be mates with eachother

~ If two cat's have cubs, the rpers must work out which species it will be, e.g. a cheetah and a ocelot have cubs, and the two rpers decide to make them ocelot cubs. (Yes, this is unrealistic, but it makes things a lot easier!)

~ Have fun!

Last edited by Echoes on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Postby Echoes » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

**Note** Though the species listed under each pride are reccomended for the pride, they can still be in any pride

Endless Expanses:

~ Caracals
~ Lions
~ Sand cats
~ Jungle cats
~ Cheetahs (King Cheetah included)
~ Leopards (black leopards included, there is also the Amur Leopard)
~ Servals (black and albino servals included)
~ Fishing cats

Veiled Wilderness:

- Cougars
- Andean Mountain cats
- Pampas cats
- Pallas's cats
- Lynxs (Canadian, Eurasian, Iberian)
- Geoffroy's cats
- Ocelots
- Snow Leopards
- Clouded Leopards (there is also the Bornean Clouded Leopard)

Towering Heights:

- Domestic cats (All colors and breeds allowed)
- Jaguarundi's
- African Golden cats
- Asian Golden cats
- Jaguars (black jaguars included)
- Leopard cats
- Bobcats
- Tigers (white, golden, and other color variations are allowed)

Endless Expanses Prey~
Gemsbok, Thompson's Gazelle, Wildebeest, Impalas, Zebra's, Buffalo, Warthogs, Wild boars, Springbok,
elephant and giraffe offspring (adults are only to be hunted in large groups, be careful! The mother's will protect their children!), Water Buffalo, and other assorted rodents.

Veiled Wilderness Prey~
White tailed Deer, Mice, Squirrels, Fish, Wild Boar, Water Buffalo, Moose, Monkeys, Hares, Elk, Big Horn sheep, Hogs, Capybaras, Lizards, Turtles, Frogs, Various tropical and non tropical birds, and Opposums.

Towering Heights Prey~
Mountain Gazelle, Lemmings, Mountain Goat's, Snow Shoe hares, Ibex, Wild Sheep, White tail Deer, angur Monkeys, Pikas, Reindeer, Squirrels, Mice, Fish, Voles, Grouse, Big Horn Sheep, and Ptarmigans.

**Note** You aren't limited to just these prey animals, if you know that there is another prey animal that your species hunts, you may incorporate it into your post, however, make sure the information is correct! If you have any more to add let me know!

Code: Select all
»Username«
»Name«
»Gender«
»Age«
»Species«
»Breed (Only for Domestic Cat's, if you don't know the breed it's fine)«
»Appearance (If you don't want to describe, please put a photograph)«
»Personality«
»Crush(es)«
»Mate«
»Cubs/Kittens«
»History«
»Pride«
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)«
»Other«

Last edited by Echoes on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It's summer in the lands and things have heated up fast! Drought has settled over the lands and it's now much harder to find a decent source of water. The Great Lake isn't swelled over with water like it was in Spring, but the lake being the main source of water has attracted many cat's, and prey, for plentiful hunting. But watch out! Most felines aren't in the best of moods since the war, and you don't wanna cross an enemies path! The Towering Heights' pride lands are a little cooler, though the snow from the mountains has dissapeared except for a few patches. Endless Expanses has it the worst, with plains wide open to the sky and sweltering heat, however, they are the closest to the Great Lake so they don't have to travel far for a good source of water. Felines with long fur must be careful, they will get overheated very quickly if they aren't careful!
Last edited by Echoes on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Echoes
~ ~Moon~ (1 character)
~ The Wolf Chick (3 characters)
~ Grace6002 (1 character)
~ Ever (1 character)
~ S-Pop (3 characters)
~ Homicidal Maniac:) (2 characters)
~ dazzlepossum (1 character)
~ Chesire Wolf (1 character)
~ Ethan42 (1 character)
~ Silver the Paw (1 character)
~ dawnflame-is-awesome (1 character)
~ Airborn (1 character)

Females: 9

Males: 10

Total: 19

Endless Expanses~
This pride is the most stuck up of them all, and possibly one of the most fierce. They are always ready to fight, and tend to be hot heads. They are extremely protective of the members within the pride and if you mess with one of them, you mess with all of them. You've got a whole lot coming at you if you hurt one of their pride members! Ruthless to their enemies and nurturing to their members, they are rather misunderstood, and hated by the other two prides.

The Monarchy:

Queen~ Reserved for my character.
King~ ---

Duchess~ ---
Duke~ ---

Princesses~ ---
Princes~ ---

Countess~ ---
Count~ Asha

The Subsidaries:

Paladins~ Setacoto, Tartok, Strah, Rain, Ethakk

Coursers~ ---

Auxiliaries~ ---

Sentries~ Moreau

Subservients~ ---

Progenies~ ---

Serfs~ Ares

Veiled Wilderness~
This pride are the rebels. They despise endless expanses and aren't afraid to speak their minds. Veiled Wilderness isn't as eager to pick a fight as Endless Expanses, but won't let themselves be pushed around. They tend to be more of the kind ones, taking in those that need help without hesitation and would do anything for their pridemates.

The Monarchy:

Queen~ ---
King~ Anthony

Duchess~ Tuktu
Duke~ ---

Princesses~ ---
Princes~ ---

Countess~ ---
Count~ ---

The Subsidaries:

Paladins~ Fuz

Coursers~ Leena, Myst

Auxiliaries~ ---

Sentries~ ---

Subservients~ ---

Progenies~ Monty (AKA Chowder), Cloud,
Serfs~ ---

Towering Heights~
Towering Heights are the mysterious ones. Keeping to their pride only most of the time, they have had many rumors spread about them outside of their pride. Nobody really knows much about them, except that many are shady felines who are dark and secretive. Truthfully, they enjoy this reputation and many aren't actually as intimidating as they are made out to be, but most do in fact have a darker side to them.

The Monarchy:

Queen~ Alyss
King~ ---

Duchess~ ---
Duke~ ---

Princesses~ Zeri
Princes~ ---

Countess~ ---
Count~ ---

The Subsidaries:

Paladins~ ---

Coursers~ Dawn

Auxiliaries~ Keegan

Sentries~ Cisco

Subservients~ ---

Progenies~ Parsley

Serfs~ ---

The Monarchy:

King Queen- The supreme rulers.
Duke Duchess- second in commands, enforces the laws and both of them can be two of the strongest in the pride. They are very close the king and queen and are usually mates.
Princes Princesses- airs to the throne, they don't have to be related to the king or queen, although many a time they are, but Aires to the throne must be chosen by the king or queen.
Count Countess- The advisors and personal protectors of the king and queen. They are most likely one of the closest to them. The king chooses a personal count while the queen chooses a personal Countess. (ask the king or queen if you would like to be a count or countess, according to gender)

The Subsidiaries:

Paladins- fighters and protectors of the pride.
Coursers- hunters of the pride.
Auxiliaries- the cub sitters of the pride.
Sentries- scouts of the pride.
Subservients- the midranking cats of the pride, these felines are well rounded in skills.
Progenies- cubs of the pride.
Serfs- slaves of the pride.
Last edited by Echoes on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 am

Canyon of Lights: The Canyon of Lights is the pride and joy of Endless Expanses, they cherish it’s beautiful red rock, and the way light sets it to a russet blaze, the twists and turns that only the pride members themselves can find their way through with ease, the shafts of light that constantly beam down and give the felines warmth, and the hidden crevices where you can get away from the stresses of pride life and take some time out. Sounds complex eh? Well then you are correct. The Canyon of Lights is, well obviously, a canyon, it is called a slot canyon to be specific. Endless Expanses base is a maze of bright red stone; narrow tunnels and passageways is what the canyon is made up of. On the outside, it looks almost like a plateau with many, many, slats tearing through, if you looked down, you would see many confusing rock formations, twists, and shadows that are cast off the stone from the intense sun light. The King and Queen’s chamber is a large breach in the stone, a wide ray of light can always be found shining down, bathing the cat’s in glorious sun. The other Monarchy members den’s are also larger cut outs in the stone wall, well protected from danger. The subsidiaries reside in a large arch of rock, many curves of stone providing perfect places to sprawl out upon. Like all the other dens, it is open to the sunlight, but the hole in the top of the small cavern is small enough for the den to retain it’s shade. All the den’s except the serfs have a soft drapery of luxuriously smooth sand to relax on. Speaking of, the serf’s den is a rather decrepit, forlorn excuse for a den, unlike the vivid, sunlit dens of the other pride members (though serfs aren‘t exactly considered pride members), the serfs have it quite hard, not very much light, if any at all, shines through, and for some reason, the place is always damp, and yet, somehow, they have the misfortune of the boiling sunlight. Pebbles, twigs, and other debris is a well acquainted nuisance to the serfs, some have gotten used to their new life, but others have not. Sand also seems to always pour down uninvited, and unexpectedly from the ceiling, and before you know it, you’re covered in a pile of sand! Not exactly the life, but there’s not much they can do anyways, they are guarded from escape, though even those who do escape EE’s clutches end up starving in an unfamiliar labyrinth filled with hidden dangers, most of them wish then that they had stay with Endless Expanses… But on a less dreary note, there’s the nursery! Ah yes, complete opposites, the nursery and the serfs den. The nursery is a tucked away, cozy hollow blanketed with many layers of cool sand. To protect the Progenies with even more shade is the long overhang, where the kits can rest under. Even with the sand, there is beds of the softest moss the serfs can find from their newly acquired territory, the Hidden Oasis. There couldn’t be a better place to live your cub hood than this nurturing environment. When cubs start becoming able to wander around more often, pride members have the task of giving them a grand tour of the whole place, the dangers and the perks, usually only once, but the cub’s usually learn to find their way around the maze fairly quickly, although it would be virtually impossible for an intruder not to get lost in the intricate workings of the canyon. This provided a significant advantage to Endless Expanses during the war, while Veiled Wilderness’ and Towering Heights’ bases were much more open and easier to raid, theirs killed many cat’s merely because they lost their way, or were easily cornered. A network of tunnels also connect the den’s, and provide an escape route that no one but Endless Expanses knows about, so if they need to make a hasty retreat, (though they have the strong notion that they won’t ever have to) they will be able to get out in a matter of a minute or two. Lastly is the meeting place; a small clearing in the midst of the network. A huge slab of rock curves outward in a wave form, a gaping hole naturally cut in the center. The King and Queen easily make their way up here, perching majestically in the gap, peering down regally at their attentive ‘subjects’. They announce anything from births, deaths, dangers, battles, war, and many other important happenings. Besides all of these major land marks in the base, are many other tunnels and crevices that pride members explore with caution. Other prides have never reached the main wing of the base, but if they did, Endless Expanses knows with conviction that they’d be envious.

Eternal Plains: Now we come to the main hunting grounds of Endless Expanses! Golden- tawny stalks of long grasses dance in the movement of the heated swirls of wind, and to the echoing whistle that is ever present on the sun kissed savannah. A vast array of species of gazelles, herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, and giraffe graze here, ingesting the lush protein rich grass of Eternal Plains to hunt. Though with this comes the danger of natural enemies of the felines; rhinoceros’s, elephants, giraffes, and baboons (though the baby baboons can be hunted) are some of them. But in the summer season, you can’t expect too much plentiful hunting here, the blistering heat has driven much of the prey supply to the Great Lake, which isn’t’ too much of a problem since Endless Expanses is closest to the lake. During spring month’s, the constant monsoons make this an absolutely perfect place to hunt.
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/tyrfyr.jpg

Forsaken Dunes: The title itself pretty much sums the place up; Forsaken Dunes is a desolate stretch of desert that exhibits the worst of conditions. Any Endless Expanses feline that would want to come here during the summer is either a little bit off their rocker, or has something to prove to themselves. Either way, there is no prey animals that survive here and no water for miles until you reach Hidden Oasis or the Great Lake so if you do come here, you better have hunted well and drank a lot beforehand! This served and still serves as a good protection aid to the felines of Endless Expanses, the seemingly endless stretch of desert proving to be daunting for many intruders.
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/sdfazfas.jpg

Sky Ridge: The Sky Ridge is a majestically towering land structure, a plateau to be exact, and houses some smaller, easier to catch prey animals. A large reddish rock juts out from the scrub land, the only way you're able to get up or down is the slope on the side that is less steep than the rest of the landform. Cooler torrents of wind aren't uncommon on the top, so you have to be careful to keep down wind of your prey. In the distance, you can see the snow capped mountains of Alpine Ascents, the plateau is so close to Towering Height's territory (in fact it once was their territory!) that the colder weather travels down to Sky Ridge, you may even see a thin blanket of snow in the winter months. This land was won by Endless Expanses in a battle fittingly called Battle of the Ridge. Towering Height's forces were pushed back further and further to the Sky Ridge, where only a week ago they had advanced to near the end of Eternal Plains. Soon, they were forced to retreat up the Sky Ridge, though it was a costly mistake that many payed for with their lives. Instead of racing up the slope and cornering the enemy felines like Endless Expanses usually did (after all they're experts on close combat fighting!) they conducted a siege on Towering Heights. It was in the Winter months, so hardly any prey, if any at all, and no water existed on here, except the slight amount of snow that drifted over the plateau. The siege meant that Endless Expanses kept constant watch over the Sky Ridge, nobody got in and nobody got out. Many cat's starved, although the siege only lasted for five days, and those who tried to fight their way out were quickly killed, whilst EE was fully fed and well equiped, Towering Heights cat's were frail and hungry, so they stood no chance. A surrender was finally proclaimed by the King and Queen of Towering Heights, whom both died soon after from lack of food. (Alyss was princess at the time and now lives out her reign as Queen).
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/asasdfs.jpg

Hidden Oasis: At the edge of a cruel, ruthless desert lies a tucked away paradise. Fitting of the phrase 'diamond in the rough', this was one of Veiled Wilderness' most cherished pieces of lands; that is of course, until Endless Expanses got ahold of it. Here's the story: An older Veiled Wilderness Sentry was assigned to one last mission before living her life out in the golden years. The Clouded Leopard was known for her wit and superb espionage skills, so she was sent on a trecherous expedition across Forsaken Dunes. It was about a days journey, but the Sentry needed to get their as soon as possible so she wouldn't get dehydrated. After eating a feast fit for a king (hehe don't you just love bad puns?), and drinking as much as she could hold, the sentry set off, making the journey in much less than a day. After catching prey and drinking in Requiem Meadows, she, unlike many before her, actually reached the Canyon of Lights. If that wasn't a big enough feat, she stumbled upon what some Monarchy members were disscussing. But the question is, did she hear them right? The Clouded Leopard thought she overheard that the troops were going to go as a whole and skirt their own borders, from Requiem Meadows, to Forsaken Dunes, and finally surprise her Pride by ending up right in Hidden Oasis, their targeted piece of land. Even out of the Pride, every Veiled Wilderness cat knew that Endless Expanses wouldn't take the risk of taking an offensive straight through Forsaken Dunes, it was just too dangerous and they could lose cat's even before fighting could break out. But that is exactly what Endless Expanses used to their advantage. After hearing the information needed, she raced back as quick as her shorter legs could carry her, and told the King and Queen. She was now considered a hero to her pride! All available Veiled Wilderness troops waited to catch Endless Expanses at the edge of Emerald Grove, and on the border of Forsaken Dunes, ready to strike as Endless Expanses skirted their Forsaken Dunes border. But the result intended never came. The Clouded Leopard had heard wrong! And now they were already headed straight towards the awaiting, and unknowing troops of Veiled Wilderness, they had already passed unnoticed through Hidden Oasis, and were now trailing up between Cascading Falls and Hidden Oasis, quickly entering Emerald Grove and soon rapidly nearing the unsuspecting group. Catching scent of the group, Endless Expanses curved around so they were behind the group and striked with deathly precision. Veiled Wilderness forces almost immediately fleed to Hidden Oasis. But that was not all. While one group of Endless Expanses fighters were on the side of Hidden Oasis closest to Cascading Falls, more EE troops were sent out through the desert and trapped Veiled Wilderness on the other side of Hidden Oasis. The battle was quickly over, though VW fought valiantly, many lives were lost, and all because a sentry had heard wrong!She probably would've been banished if it weren't for the fact that she was killed in the battle. On a happier note!, the beautiful place is now in peace and it's ground free of blood. Lush, dark green ferns cover much of the oasis, low green grass and lofty, swaying palm trees surrounding a quaint pond. Lilly pads blanket much of the pond's surface, this pond is not only the perfect places to swim, but one of the best places to catch a tasty meal of fish! Plump and juicy fish make their homes in the water, and are easy, and delicious targets for felines to catch. The shade lowers the would-be scalding temperature, all of this and more making it a perfect little getaway.
1) http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/ghfh.jpg
2) http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/zxfzvx.jpg

Requiem Meadows: Beautiful and haunting are two words to describe this hushed meadow. This quiet clearing is the place where Endless Expanses bury their deceased, lush, bright golden grass covering over history of the pride. Though cat's must be respectful in Requiem meadows, they are allowed to hunt, play, and do the normal daily activities here. The place is bathed in glorious sunlight, it's golden tendrils snaking around tree trunks and dappeling the ground where spaces exist between leaves. All is peaceful here, the gentle melodies of idly chirping birds, and the soft symphony's of crickets on a starlit night really set the mood. If you disrespect the land where your ancestors were laid down to rest, there will almost certaintly be a punishment.
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/mIdNiGhTxXxHoUr/CS/GW804H629.jpg

Flora Basin: Emerald grove slowly gives way to Flora Basin, a large dip in the land, the bottom covered thickly with foliage where small prey can be found. A river runs thickly through it, many pieces of driftwood lying about; under the largest ones is where most monarchy members make their home. The Basin ends in the Cascading falls, behind the falls is where the nursery is, cat's get in and out through a tunnel hidden off to the side of the waterfall. The peak that looms over it is where the King and Queen's chambers are, a crevice cut out from the mountain face to reveal a large cave. Lower down, nestled in the trunk of a giant tree, is the Duke and Duchess' chamber, the inside is spacious and has a velvety soft moss bed in the center. The Subsidiaries sleep in a den carved out of a large boulder, thick moss lining the floor of the inside and light filtering in through the cracks. Serfs have a cramped den hidden by a large, strangely shaped boulder on the shore. The tunnels a little narrow but all cats are able to fit through. The tunnel leads to an underground den, cramped, dark, and damp. Cats meet at the edge of the basin where the King and Queen discuss important events in the Pride.

Emerald Grove: A lush jungle where VW does most of their hunting. Everywhere a cat looks is green, with foliage and other umbrage splotching the landscape with the same emerald or maybe hints of popping hues belonging to flowers. There is many places to hide, and get lost in inside the jungle, but also an abundance of prey dwells here throughout the whole year; although a shortage is noticeable during winter.

Beach Overlook: A precipice that looks over Sunset Cove, Veiled Wilderness can see everything that goes on down there, which gave them an advantage during the war and still does. It is a rather romantic place to go and see the sun slip behind the skyline.

Cascading Falls: The Falls that starts at Flora Basin, ending in a large lake that becomes quite small in summer. Many fish and other animals live right around here, the cubs of the pride live behind the falls.

Cave of Shadows: The cave of shadows is Towering Height’s main base, a cool and dank cave that’s immense in size and always bustling with life. The other Monarchy members sleep in a series of smaller caves while the Subsidiaries chamber is a spacious den with a small lake out in front. The Serfs sleep in a cramped crevice, scalding hot in summer and freezing cold in winter. The meeting place is a group of large boulders near the entrance.

The King and Queen's chambers:
Up a long, winding ascent of boulders is a dimly lit, obscure entrance that leads into a cozy and surprisingly warm den for being in such a cold climate! Light snowfall blankets part of the den while on the other side is soft soil perfect for sleeping on. It is perfect temperature in winter as well as summer, and has a small cavity in the wall where a small stream of water jets out into a pool in the soil.

The Duke and Duchess' chambers: A little farther down on the rocky slope leading to the King's and Queen's den is a narrow entrance that opens up to a circular den inside the walls of the cavern, the walls made of a thick rock and the floor laden with pine needles collected from Shrouded Pines. There's an opening

Alpine Ascents: The mountains; it holds most of TH's prey and is very hard to scale if you're not a Towering Heights feline. Treacherous and steep, Towering Height’s felines have overtime adapted to be natural acrobats on this terrain, hunting and climbing around the mountain with ease.

Vast Tundra: A barren, arctic wasteland, it houses some prey and also provides protection. Even in summer there is still many patches of snow. The tundra is made for the more daring of cats, or those with natural adaptations in snow.

Shrouded Pines: This pine forest slopes down from Alpine Ascents and is a nice place to go to if you want to get away, especially the clearing.

Whispering Moors:
This is the long patch of land where most cats are laid to rest. Many have sworn they've heard the soft whisperings of their ancestors and loved ones, but maybe that's just the wind... It is almost eerily silent here, and it is taboo, if not forbidden to spill blood on these lands. Though Whispering Moors is for the two other prides mostly, because Endless Expanses bury their dead in Requiem Meadows.

Inferno Peak: Inferno Peak is an inactive volcano that looms over the rest of the land. It isn't dangerous at the top, but it is climbing it! There aren’t many footholds because when the volcano erupted many, many years ago, it left cooled magma in its wake, the substance slippery and hard to hang onto. Once you reach the top though, you can see for miles!

Sunset Cove: Miles and miles of sandy shoreline seem to stretch on forever, the soft sand cool against your burning paws. On high seagulls take wing, soaring and dipping and gliding, their distant cries melodiously ringing in your ears. Your eyes are brimming in wonder at the gorgeously clear turquoise saltwater that laps gently against the shore. The water is a break from the immense heat, cool to the touch and free of obstructions like twigs and leaves. It is quite hard to find a more romantic place then this (except maybe for beach overlook), it is a beautiful place to watch the sun go down, hence the name Sunset Cove. Just don’t walk too far to the right side or you’ll find yourself ankle deep in the murky depths of Rogue Marsh! Speaking of which…

Rogue Marsh: Some of the shadiest characters spend much of their time in these rather foreboding marshlands. A dense, humid fog shrouds the whole place in a choking vice grip, the muggy air not only making it hard to breathe, but also giving it quite a sinister and eerie look and feel to the place. Besides the negative aura that surrounds Rogue Marsh, there is also the unattractive quality of all that gross looking murky water! There isn’t a chance and probably never will be a chance for as long as this marsh is here, that you’ll see the bottom, and if you do, you must be heaven sent! There has been so much build up of algae, weeds, twigs, and other hindrances, that good, leisurely swimming in this bog is next to impossible. Anyways, why would you want to swim in that? A few cats have even died because their paw or tail has caught on seaweed or another piece of debris and the feline was unable to break free. There is a few dry places where the most devious of cats lurk about, making their homes in sad excuses for shrubbery. Y’know… there may have even been some star crossed lovers from other prides that have met up here in secret, though this place is hardly a romantic getaway. This is also where the outcasts often reside, rogues banished by their pride and cast out from all pride lands, sentenced to life as a loner. Countless rumours have been spread around this place it’s a wonder that the things said weren’t actually true.

The Great Lake: Basically the life source of the prides, whether the prides need water from here or not, the prey animals do and it was a great place to come and mingle with other prides, but so much has changed since the war. Now it's a dangerous place to come, threat of a battle breaking out at every moment. The lake is a beautiful clear turquoise, plant life thriving everywhere the eye can see.

Key~

Three red claw marks: Endless Expanses Territory.
Three orange claw marks: Veiled Wilderness Territory.
Three yellow claw marks: Towering Heights Territory.
Three sideways green marks: Neutral/Loner Territory.
Highlighted Line: Borders of the territories.
Golden Star: Pride's main base.
'X' with dot in center: This signals that a pride's piece of territory was taken by that group, ex: on Sky Ridge, there is a yellow X with a red dot in the center, this means that the territory was taken from Towering Heights and now belongs to Endless Expanses.
Heres a basic picture on how things are mapped out (I know it's not the best looking map, but it serves it's purpose!):

Last edited by Echoes on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 am

»Username« Echoes
»Name« (Queen) Fade
»Gender« Female
»Age« Four Years
»Species« Snow Leopard
»Breed (Only for Domestic Cat's, if you don't know the breed it's fine)« ---
»Personality« Fade carries herself like the queen she is -- shoulders back, head high and nose tilted. Everything she does, she does with the utmost grace and care. She speaks with a voice as clear and light as a bell, her speech articulate and extravagant. Being disciplined, Queen Fade has a strong sense of authority, and rejects any ideas of others trying to control her; she's free from that now and is a natural born leader. She is noble, while being gentle and compassionate, an extremely great friend in whom you can entrust your darkest secrets with. Fade is playful, always loving a good chance to have fun, but knows when to be serious and maintain can maintain her composure under high-pressure situations. Also, she is quite affectionate, and loves to cuddle and show other's she cares. Queen Fade is looking for a mate to love her for whom she is and lead by her side, cherishing her as much as she does him. Queen Fade is a noble leopardess, believing that killing should only be done when necessary. She is valiant and fearless in battle, leaping right into things without a single regret and taking advantage of opportunities. Fade is valiant, never backing down and is a fierce fighter that you don’t want to confront on the battlefield, fighting is one of her stronger points. With enemies she is ruthless and cold hearted, if she views the cat or cats as a threat to her pride she will attempt to take them down without hesitation. In her free time, she likes to socialize and joke around with her pride members, and even chats with the serfs, showing them that she isn’t all work and no play. If you get past her leadership traits, you’ll see that she is a wise female with much knowledge to share. Fade will lend her ear and give guidance to any feline who seeks it of her, and always tries to be honest. But, although she wishes she were, she isn’t all perfect composure and heightened confidence. Rage nestles secretively deep inside her heart, rearing it’s ugly head whenever those close to her have something bad happen to them. Instead of feeling sadness then rage at a loss of a loved one, she feels an immense rage to whatever killed them, and then guilt, and then sadness. Her temper also flares when a feline tries to undermine her and put her lower than them, she does not tolerate that. Her insecurities are masked, but they are there, though she would never dare show weakness to an enemy, and tries to always stay optimistic, even if it means telling a little white lie to make things seem better, hey, it is much easier to motivate a pride with a few positive words rather than some foreboding, pessimistic ones.
»Crush(es)« No male has caught her eye yet, she's open.
»Mate« She hasn't found the one for her, though she is searching.
»Cubs/Kittens« None Yet, but with the right male she would love to have some.
»History« Birthed to former Queen, Anastasia and former King, Alexander, Fade came from a long line of blue blood royals. Being a royal, and air to the throne of Queen, you think she would be a spoiled, bratty cub; but no, she didn't take what she had and still has for granted, and wasn't boastful. Her parents ensured that she had early training in hunting, fighting, and leadership skills, seeing as she would be crowned Queen when her parents passed. As she grew, she became a fit and loyal adolescent. At two years of age, she had noticed her mother and father becoming more frail and delicate looking, Fade could tell their reign would soon end. Her fathers death came first, with a weak immune system, he contracted a sickness that he quickly succumbed to. In mourning, Fade spent more time off on her own, and only a few months later was to come her mothers tragic death. There was yet another border skirmish with Towering Heights, on the sky ridge borders. Princess Fade proved herself many times over with her ease in fending off the THers, using her increasingly superb battle skills to her advantage. She even found herself having to defend her weakening mother, the Queen was now quite old and had kept her reign for a surprisingly long amount of time. Turning her back from her mother to fend off a furious panther, her mother had dissapeared under a mass of writhing bodies. Princess Fade fought valiantly against the felines, killing a few in a blind fury, but it was to no avail. The battle ended right after Queen Anastasia had fallen, though Fade avenged her death by killing a few more of her asassinators in a spitting rage. She has held a special contempt for Towering Heights ever since that fateful day. Only a few months after being crowned as Queen of Endless Expanses, the all out war of the prides broke out, and Queen Fade was relieved to have not suffered many damages, and come out of it as victors. Her past doesn't shape her, or at least that's not what she believes, what she does believe though is that her and those around her shape who she is.
»Pride« Endless Expanses
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)« She is the Queen of Endless Expanses.
»Other«

»Username« Echoes
»Name« Althea
»Gender« Female
»Age« A year and Three months.
»Species« Pampas Cat
»Personality« Althea is a bit of a day dreamer, her calculating emerald eyes analyzing everything they land on. Her head is in the clouds many times, and she can't stay focused on things for too long, but hey, you get used to her. She can be social yet she has a slightly reserved personality, or maybe just shy personality, relishing time to herself every once in a while. Thea is a wise cat, sharing her wisdom to those she cares for. The femme can become quite flustered and uncomfortable around males, and even more so around any males that she takes a liking to, blushing way too easily for her liking. If and once you get past that wall that she has formed over time, you'll see her playful and energetic side, and how easygoing and bubbly she actually is. Althea is an all around really sweet girl who takes a little time to warm up to you.
»Crush(es)« ---.
»Mate« None Yet! (Looking)
»Cubs/Kittens« None Yet, would like Cubs some day.
»History« Her existence wasn't the product of two mates that loved eachother, just the product of a breeding, but hey, at least her mother stuck around. She also had a brother, and the two were inseperable, tumbling around under the watchful eye of her mom. The two cubs quickly grew to fit adolescents, and when they were ready, they went off, but stuck together, claiming a territory and defending it well. Much to her surprise, one day, her brother brought a female with him. Thea and her brother argued until eventually she was driven out of her territory by her own brother, but not before she left many nasty scratches and bite wounds for him to think about. After wondering a few days, she came across the most beautiful place she had ever seen, the Canyon of Lights. Before she anywhere near it, a patrol of cats had took her with them, though they were hostile, she didn't mind, as long as she had a chance of joining! After earning Queen Fade's trust, she was accepted in as a full fledged member.
»Pride« Endless Expanses
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)« Subservient
»Other« I despise my computer, the forms were deleted twice!

»Username« Echoes
»Name« Saosin
»Gender« Male
»Age« Five
»Species« Tiger (Golden)
»Personality« Saosin is certainly one not many forget. He leaves the female’s hearts beating, and males scarred for life; an interesting character, indeed. Might as well start off with a bang, right? Saosin is ruthless. He is a cold-hearted, aggressive, and powerful male. He shows no mercy towards other males, and may try and kill without thinking. Old habits die hard; Especially for Sin. He is overly intelligent, more so than most, having wit and strength all bundled into one to create the perfect machine. The tiger can be very abusive, though he will never hurt a female. He can be demanding and pushy, though he holds a great amount of respect for the ones who manage to earn it. If you earn his loyalty, as well, then you can expect for it to be everlasting; unless you stab him in the back. But then again, he would be out to kill you, if you did that. Smart move? I think not. Now, through this superior, dominant, and aggressive attitude, has a soft side. Though, not many see it. He does have that hurt, lost, and alone side to him. Saosin takes out his emotional pain with anger, though. He thinks sadness and fear is a weakness. Thus, he doesn’t let himself feel it. So, if you do see this side of him... He trusts you. And you better not betray that. Now, the male may be known amongst other males as a threat, and dangerous, but with females, he is different. He knows exactly what makes their hearts pitter patter, and he will use it to his advantage. He is incredibly romantic, and tends to target the good girl type of females, and will stop at nothing to sweep a pretty femme off her paws. Though, he will find love at one point in his life, Sao doesn’t want to do such things, yet. Emotions are weaknesses. Love is an emotion. So, as you can see, he has a very interesting personality. Saosin has an air of mystery about him, and has a way of drawing attention to him, and trust me, you do not want to be drawn to him. His piercing vivid yellow eyes reflect the personality within his body. Sin is very sly and seems to be able to uncover most secrets you wouldn't tell anyone, just by using his compelling charm. If you knew him before hand then you know that you don't want to mess with him. He is slightly neurotic and naturally a hot head, small things will get on his nerves. Sao will need someone with more sneaky charm than him just to change him. He’s so convincing you really want to think that he has perfectly innocent intentions, though you would be a fool to fall for his fatal charm. Violent, sweet, protective... Even a little mad. You name it. But, it all comes together to create one tiger. Saosin.
»Crush(es)« Where he is, there isn't much of a selection. But don't think he'll like the first female that comes sauntering in, unless they prove to be interesting, he is much too picky for that.
»Mate« None Yet, he isn't sure that there is a female that can handle him.
»Cubs/Kittens« Maybe, maybe not, he's not sure if he's interested, they just might be too much of an unneeded nuisance.
»History«
»Pride« None, he is a rogue cast away from the pride he thought cherished him, but now he holds a deep contempt of Veiled Wilderness.
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)« He makes his own rules now, and Sao owns his own land.
»Other«
Nicknames~ Sao, Sin, Soe, Saos.

»Username« Echoes
»Name« Quintin
»Gender« Male
»Age« Four and a Half
»Species« Iberian Lynx
»Personality« (this is gonna be kinda short). Quintin is a big goof ball who has trouble taking things seriously, he doesn't care that they lost, though he does care about his pridemates that were killed/taken captive, he likes being the underdog, afterall, everyone roots for the underdog! Quinn is a bit of an underdog himself, he doesn't have much skill in hunting, though he excels a little more in fighting, he has messed up countless times and has been known to have been made fun of. Q is a little socially awkward, having trouble on knowing what to say, many a time ending conversations in 'um', 'hmm', 'uh', or 'sooooooo.....'. Though if you get to know him, he's the sweet, sensitive, type of guy who loves to mess around and is affectionate to his loved ones, if you're his friend, he'll do his best to make sure you never get hurt, because he knows how it feels to be hurt himself.
»Crush(es)« None, but he's a hopeless romantic that falls in love way too easily and always ends up getting rejected or hurt, but he doesn't let that bring him down, he knows that someday he'll find a female that loves him for who he is, and that's all that matters in his opinion.
»Mate« Oh how he wishes!
»Cubs/Kittens« He would love some adorable little fluff balls to cherish, after all, he'd be great with cubs! After all, he acts like one himself!
»History« I'll do this later, I really wanna start and this will slow me down!
»Pride« Towering Heights!
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)«
»Other«
Nicknames~ Quint, Quinto, Quinn. or simply Q.

»Username« Echoes
»Name« Nyx
»Gender« Female
»Age« Four Months!
»Species« Black Panther
»Personality« Nyx upholds the classic bubbly personality of a cub. All she wants to do is romp around all day and night, leaving annoyed cats and mayhem in her wake. She loves to cause trouble wherever she goes, but needs a few partners in crime to aid her in her quest to bother all of the adults! She is a sweet heart, a little bashful when you first meet her, the adorable kitten type that has a secret mischievious and adventorous side. Nyx is also a little sensitive and her feelings can get hurt pretty easily.
»Crush(es)« ---.
»Mate« Too young!
»Cubs/Kittens« Too young!
»History« Wellllll there's not much to say about her, Nyx's mother passed away from sickness while her father was killed during a fight with Towering Heights, I won't go too much into depth with her.
»Pride« Veiled Wilderness
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)« Duh silly! She's a Progeny!
»Other« Noperzz! Let's Start!!!! =DDDDD!!!
Last edited by Echoes on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:46 pm

»Username« ~Moon~
»Name« Setacoto
»Gender« Male
»Age« 3 years
»Species« King cheetah
»Appearance (If you don't want to describe, please put a photograph)« Image
»Personality« He is very Determined but stubborn. He is hostile when treated hostile and freindly when treated freindly. He is quick at making up his mind under pressure, but when given a chance to think things through, he will. He has a desire to help the wounded. He can be quite knowlegeable at times. He enjoys swimming and is freaquently caught sneaking off in the middle of the night. Some find him loyal to the pride while others doubt him of his loyalty for sneaking off. He is a strong fighter, but will only fight things as large, or larger than him. He will kill when given the chance. He will fight small things if they are trying to kill a pride member. He acts akward when asked a question he realy doesn't want to answer. He has a sharp tounge for those who get on his bad side, but he doesn't start fights often. He has been caught with a bloodied pelt in the middle of the night, some think he was hunting, others think he was fighting. He never has finished a battle with any of the cats he was fighting, alive. Every cat he had encountered died, though he wasn't put in much battles.
»Crush(es)« Airborn
»Mate« None (yet?)
»Cubs/Kittens« None
»History« Joined the pride 6 months ago, taken in though he was an outsider.
»Pride« Endless Expanses
»Desired Rank« Paladin
»Other« He has a metal chain around his neck that breaks off at the end, as if he was tied to something but broke free.
Last edited by QuantumEntanglement on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

You may think the grass is greener on the other side
but if you take the time to water your own grass it would be just as green.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,
where the heck did the ceiling go?

|Previously known as ~Moon~|
QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

((Accepted! Sorry, I haven't quite finished and will get to the rank explanations as soon as I can, thanks for joining!))
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm

(Thank you. Thats okay, i kind of figured.)
Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

You may think the grass is greener on the other side
but if you take the time to water your own grass it would be just as green.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,
where the heck did the ceiling go?

|Previously known as ~Moon~|
QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

((Woops! I accidently put subsidaries as a rank, it's just the name for the grouping of ranks, heres a quick explanation of ranks, go ahead and pick out which one you want))

((The Monarchy:

King Queen- The supreme rulers.
Duke Duchess- second in commands, enforces the laws and both of them can be two of the strongest in the pride. They are very close the king and queen and are usually mates.
Princes Princesses- airs to the throne, they don't have to be related to the king or queen, although many a time they are, but Aires to the throne must be chosen by the king or queen.
Count Countess- The advisors and personal protectors of the king and queen. They are most likely one of the closest to them. The king chooses a personal count while the queen chooses a personal Countess. (ask the king or queen if you would like to be a count or countess, according to gender)

The Subsidiaries:

Paladins- fighters and protectors of the pride.
Coursers- hunters of the pride.
Auxiliaries- the cub sitters of the pride.
Sentries- scouts of the pride.
Subservients- the midranking cats of the pride, these felines are well rounded in skills.
Progenies- cubs of the pride.
Serfs- slaves of the pride.))
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me