❂ s h a l l o w c l a n ❂ Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❂ s h a l l o w c l a n ❂ Open

Postby Solarizing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 am

m e m b e r s

a l l e g i a n c e s

c h a t r o o m

g a l l e r y

a r c h i v e
Last edited by Solarizing on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ a b o u t

Postby Solarizing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm

When tragedy struck, the four Clans of feral cats were nearly wiped out of existence. OasisClan; Clan of the desert, BrackenClan; Clan of the forest, MarshClan; Clan of the swamps, and SunClan; Clan of the mountains all merged in order to hold onto their last chance of survival. Only GhostClan, Clan of the underground caverns, did not abandon the collapsing territories.

Many years have passed since this incident, and the tale of the four Clans is nothing but a legend to the warriors of ShallowClan. Living next to bright and sunny shores, they're enjoying a relaxing lifestyle, the warrior code becoming less and less important each day. Unknown to them, their ancestors are jealous and livid over their existence, causing supernatural phenomenons and storms to threaten their peaceful lifestyle. In addition, GhostClan is growing stronger by the minute, and it won't be long until they expand their territory.

All of Chicken Smoothie's rules and guidelines apply. If you are unsure of these rules check The CS Help Page and/or The CS RP Rules.

You may post as much or little as you like, however, one word posts are spam and are not allowed. Please refrain from typing too much because no one wants to read an essay. You can use chatspeak in OOC (out of character) but while typing in character use proper grammar to the best of your ability.

❂ When you first join you may start with one (1) male or female warrior cat. After you have roleplayed for at least two weeks you may have as many cats as you can manage, and of any rank that's available. This does not apply to members joining from the old threads.

Do not use canon names. If it was in the Warrior book series you cannot use it as a name. (Ex. No Fireheart's, Bluefur's, Tigerclaw's, etc.)

Write your posts in third-person and like a book, not a script. This makes it less confusing for the other RPers.

There must be more warriors than apprentices and more queens than kits. This is to prevent an influx of motherless kits or mentorless apprentices.

Queens may birth no more than four kittens and mates must be of different sexes. Make sure the kittens will have people to RP them in advance. For mating, couples must be of the different sex, since these are wild cats and they mate to breed, not necessarily show love. Your cat does not have to "mate for life", in fact, it's preferred if it has more relationships over the RP. (Only one mate at a time though.) Incest, pedophilia, and such is not permitted at all in this roleplay.

Try your best to keep things realistic and not move to fast with things like ranks or mates. Try not to have mary-sue characters and keep things within the realm of Warriors.

Most importantly, enjoy RPing and have fun! =D

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Photo/Drawing of Appearance: (Optional)
    Brief Personality:
    Brief History:
    Why do you want to join?:
    Bio: (Optional. Just write a short paragraph about yourself to be put under your profile on the members post.)
    You don't have to wait to be accepted just start RPing =)
Last edited by Solarizing on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ m e m b e r s

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:14 am

Owner/Manager/Admin
    SolarDaemon

Moderators
    LOCW_Bluestarwarrior
    Shiverice

SolarDaemon
    ❂ Leopardprint ❂ Caracalpaw

Hey, I'm SolarDaemon, but feel free to call me Sola. Warriors was a huge favorite of mine when I was younger, and led me to joining CS, in fact! LOCW_Bluestarwarrior and I teamed up to make the BrackenClan RP, our first public roleplay. We met some amazing friends on there and the RP ended up lasting for over two years. Later on we decided to revive the RP and create ShallowClan so that all our old and new members could RP together once again.

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior
    ❂ Servaltooth

Ello, I'm LOCW_Bluestarwarrior, but you can call me Blue, LOCW, or Jedi. I have loved Warriors forever, and it's my favorite series. I love cats more than anything, and I also love art. Don't be afraid to ask me about anything, since I'm a mod here. I helped create the old Clans, and I'm a very experienced RPer, since I love writing. Hope this RP does as well as the last Clans!

ki-neko animura
    ❂ Fairytail ❂ Dragonpaw

Y'all know me!! Hey I am ki-neko animura please call me Neko. I am the maker of Sunclan and have been part of these RPs for god knows how long. I love to read, draw, and have fun DUH.

Shiverice
    ❂ Ottertail

Hey! I'm Shiverice, but everyone calls me Shiv c: I'm from the old RPs, OasisClan and BrackenClan, and I'm super excited to get this one started! My two main hobbies are drawing and writing, so you can expect plenty of art in the gallery from me, maybe even some gift art of your cat! If you ever need any help, feel free to shoot me a pm c:

The Invisible One
    ❂ Starlingstar ❂ Clampaw

Yo! Im Invisible! ^^ if your ever down and sad talk to me, ill make you feel better, and ive been with all of the past roleplays, i hope to have lots of fun with all the new and old people here ^^ oh and i also like ^^ these faces XD get used to them XD. If your paired up with my cat and they are expecting kits, expect some art my children or if your cat does something awesome, it will be done i promise you this XD

fennec.
    ❂ Sootfoot ❂ Spottedfur ❂ Whitestrike

Hi I am fennec but please call me Fenn, I am an Australian so my time zone is AEST(Australian Eastern Standard Time). I have two cats who I love very much named Horse(A maine coon) and Tigger(a F2 Bengal),I will mention them quite often so don't be hating! I won't be active as I possibly can because I have school and I am finally getting along with a big group of friends who love to have sleepovers. I love Warriors and don't be afraid to PM me about ANYTHING. Ciao,Fennec.

I am Lucifer ♥
    ❂ Brambleeye

S'up.... I'm 'I am Lucifer' but feel free to call me Luc or Lucifer and I'm an American teenage girl with six dogs. I like kittens and snakes.... Just not together... I also enjoy eating, sleeping, pie, and... Anything not outside. Uh... The shows I like are Supernatural, Sherlock, and... That's about it. If you need to know anything else... Just kidding. There's nothing else you need to know because that's literally it.

Matryoshka Insanity
    ❂ Mapleflight

Hello, I am Matryoshka Insanity however I will go by Mat, Ryo or Insanity. This will be one of the many Warriors RPs I have joined. I have been into the series for a few years now after finding an old copy of Into the Wild and deciding to give it a try. If you have any trouble understanding anything if you are new to the series then you can give me a shout in PM. ;3

Brittannie
    ❂ Redfeather

aloha! i'm Brittannie but you can call me britt ; ) i haven't read that much of the series but loved it when i was reading it. it kept me reading until the very end and then i couldn't wait to get the next book. but then i stopped reading them for some reason : / i'm super excited to get rping!

WolfoftheCentury
    ❂ Searpaw

-

rain on me.
    ❂ Lightningfoot

Hey c: I'm rain on me, or you can call me rainy for short. I like to RP Warriors, and it's nice to meet you. I'm new to ShallowClan, and I'd like to get to know all of the other members. I'm semi literate, but I won't scare you away with huge paragraphs, so don't worry. I love to roleplay cats, wolves, dogs, and some humanoid and fantasy. Feel free to chat with me, and I'm always open for PMs. ^^

Flawed
    ❂ Moonstripe

{{ Im a girl, live in USA, and an on chickensmoothie on my phone. I am on EST (eastern standard time). I am on a much as I can, and can post from 1-3 paragraphs at a time, though I see longer posts can be bothersome to some, so I will try to keep them shorter. I have read one Warriors book, but I think I understand it rather well. You can call me Flawed or Tamra. Ill answer to either

wand ;;
    ❂ Bluepelt

Hey. c: I'm Diagon alley. From just my username, you can probably see that I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, but I also adore Warriors. Literally I have read all of them. (Well, I'm working on Tallstar's revenge at the moment cx) I'm quite bubbly, as you might notice, and I promise I won't bite c;. I'm quite new to Cs, actually, but I've always been writing. My sister, hoot;; showed me the forums and stuff, along with teaching me the basics about Cs. I enjoy talking, so please, don't hesitate to shoot me a Pm! I'm a Semi-literate role player, but I probably wont drown you all with super long posts. I usually range from about 3 lines to ten. I live in Canada, and go by Central Standard Time. I'm usually on most of the time, and tend to reply pretty quick. Well. I guess that's all! Thanks for reading c;
Last edited by Solarizing on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ al l e g i a n c e s

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:28 am

❂ Leader

Starlingstar: a small shecat with a white mark on her shoulder,she has a white stripe going down her back all the way up to her little nub tail, she has white lines on her ears and a white swirl under her blueish greenish eyes.

❂ Deputy

Whitestrike: Whitestrike is an abnormally tall and muscular cat with a 'bat-man' mask and a white nose bridge hence his name,Whitestrike. He has emerald green eyes with flecks of irish green on the edge; He has a pink nose with black patch on the bottom of his nose. He has black oblong shapes on his back and w black tail.

❂ Medicine Cat

Fairytail: A beautiful dark Maine Coon she-cat. with white lips, chest, belly, and paws. Her ears are tipped in longer fur. She has jade eyes

❂ Medicine Cat Apprentice

Reserved

❂ Warriors

Leopardprint: a she-cat with gold and bronze fur and jet black spotted markings. She has black ears and toes as well as a black tail and black rings around her legs. APPRENTICE: SANDPAW
    Ottertail: a large dark brown tabby with forest green eyes.
    Mapleflight: a light ginger she-cat with one white paw and a white tail tip.
    Redfeather: a she-cat with a shiny, copper coat with medium length hair and large, bright, forest green eyes. She has three claw marks on the right side of her face.
    Servaltooth: a tom with overall white fur, with cream and orange ticked marks on back, shoulders, and haunches. Black ears and tall black ear tufts, black muzzle, and black fur on the bottom of paws. Longer than usual teeth, the result of a natural mutation.
    Lightningfoot: a lithe, long legged pale ginger she-cat with darker tabby markings that are most prominent near her eyes and along her spine. All of her paws are white except for the left front one. Her tail tip is white and she has deep reddish amber eyes.
    Moonstripe: a light gray tuxedo tom with black tabby markings, and a crescent moon on his chest in black.his eyes are a crystal blue, and slightly crossed. His build is strong but not bulky, and very appealing.
    Sootfoot: Sootfoot is a beautiful,black and white warrior with vibrant lime green eyes. She has an unusually long tail and is quite skinny.
    Bluepelt: a tom with longish, blue grey fur and blue-green eyes.

❂ Apprentices

(Open as long as there are enough warriors.)

Sandpaw: a light tan she-cat with gray eyes and a small build.
    Caracalpaw: a tan furred tom with dark red-brown markings that mirror a caracal's.
    Searpaw: Cream colored fur, with a ginger patch in the shape of a flame on flank, which is how Searpaw got her name, black fur on paw, and bright blue eyes.
    Clampaw: a creamy tom with brown markings, he has silver eyes with a darkish cream circles under his eyes
    Dragonpaw: A small bengal tom. He has sandy colored fur with darker spots and blue eyes

❂ Queens

Open

Brambleeye: a dark brown queen with lighter brown stripes. Her muzzle matches her stripes asking with her paws and belly. Her face bares scars on the left side and in her left eye, she's blind. Her eye is light blue.
    Spottedfur: A beautiful F3 light brown and chocolate coloured queen,She has black mascara lines running from just before her eyes and down towards her beige nose. She has a beautiful creamy chocolate brown eye and an eye that is completely white because of a dog attack. She is completely blind in the left eye and long-distance impaired in her right eye but she is still a fantastic warrior.

❂ Kits

(Open as long as there are enough queens.)

❂ Elders

Open
Last edited by Solarizing on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ c h a t r o o m

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:53 am

Only ShallowClan members may join the chatroom. This is a place for ShallowClan members specifically to keep in touch and chat out of character, not anyone from CS.

Do not impersonate others. Use your CS username or a similar nickname (ex. If your username is SolarDaemon you can go by Sola, if it's LOCW_Bluestarwarrior you can go by Blue or LOCW, etc.). Don't pretend to be someone else, even if its just as a joke.

Do not share personal information. While most ShallowClan members are friendly and trustworthy, they are still strangers on the internet. Don't give out your address, phone number, etc. on the Chatzy.

Do not roleplay on the chat. This makes things way too confusing. Keep roleplaying posts on the actual thread.

Don't cyberbully or harass others. If you feel as though someone is doing this to you take a screenshot and PM it to me. (SolarDaemon)

Your actions on the chat effect your reputation as a roleplayer. If you're cruel or immature on the chat you will be banned from the roleplay, even if you're nice and friendly on CS. Don't be two faced.

Swearing on the chat must be kept to a minimum. Mild swears are fine so long as you use them appropriately. "I have so much damn homework!" is fine but don't say anything hurtful to another user like, "Go to hell." Refrain from using stronger cursing because it may offend someone.

If these rules are broken frequently I will pull the chat. Use common sense and please don't ruin it for everyone else.

Click here to join the chat!

Our password is brackenoasisclan2011
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ g a l l e r y

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 am

All art must be done completely by you. No ordered art or Oekaki color-ins.

Only art of living or deceased ShallowClan cats will be accepted.

No more than two submissions a week.

If you would like to submit to the gallery or remove a submission, PM SolarDaemon.

Sandpaw by Shiverice
Last edited by Solarizing on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ a r c h i v e

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 am

Old threads for reference only. Please do not post!

BrackenClan V.1

BrackenClan V.2

OasisClan V.1

OasisClan V.2

SunClan V.1

SunClan V.2

The Marshlands

Hit the Streets

EonClan

Old GhostClan
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ r e s e r v e d

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:59 am

-
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ r e s e r v e d

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:59 am

-
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❂ s h a l l o w c l a n ❂ Open

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:25 am

Ok you can post now =) Keep in mind I might not update posts until later tonight because I'm busy with summer work and other real life/art commitments.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist