StormClan, FirClan, & FeatherClan---Needs cats badly!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

StormClan, FirClan, & FeatherClan---Needs cats badly!

Postby Phoenix's Sunflowers » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:19 am

StormClan

Crushes
Ebonywish>Foxwhisker
Rock>Mud

Mates

StormClan's History

Long after the Clans left the forest, the Twoleg Thunderpath that was supposedly going to be built had not been built and would not be built. The forest, river, and down(grassland) began to grow again. Rogues, kittypets, loners, strays, and the decendents of Clan cats began to move to the forest. They had all heard tales of the legendary Clan cats who once lived in the forest and how they survived. They organized themselves into one big group, one Clan. They tried to keep Clan life alive in the forest. That first Clan, StormClan, was named for the storm that drove the majority of the cats to shelter in ThunderClan's old camp. The Clan's territory now is basically ThunderClan's old territory.

Clan Description

StormClan cats are usually broad shouldered and strong with glossy pelts, although it varies. They are the guardians of the warrior code, although they break it the most themselves. Kits behave the nicest when they are treated fairly and equally. StormClan cats have the most patience and justice.

Prey

StormClan cats eat mice, voles, thrushes and other small songbirds, squirrels, and the occasional rabbit.

FirClan

Crushes
Wolf>Nightfang

Mates

FirClan's History

A group of StormClan cats decided that they really did not like StormClan. They all left to live in a dreary, sad marsh and in a forest full of intimidating evergreen trees. Even though StormClan tried to persuade the cats to come back, they would not. More cats from the Twolegplace joined them. The began to be called FirClan, after the fir trees that surrounded their camp. Their current territory is basically ShadowClan's old territory.

Clan Description

FirClan cats are usually skinny, small, and long-legged, rather like WindClan. Their pelts are dull colors that blend in best with the evergreen forests they live in. They are some of the fastest runners and strongest climbers in the forest. FirClan cats are the most loyal to the warrior code, as they don't usually break the rules. FirClan like shady places and small nooks and crannies in rocks.

Prey

FirClan cats eat lizards, rodents, frogs, small fish, shorebirds, songbirds, and snakes.

FeatherClan

Crushes

Mates

FeatherClan's History

StormClan and FirClan were strong, healthy Clans, but something was missing. A few cats, like Swiftdash and her kits, longed for something else. Something wetter. Something with more fish involved. They began to live more and more by the river and eventually left their Clans, Twolegs, or wherever they came from to live here. Soon, a new Clan arose. Their territory is the river and several of its tributaries. The camp is near a calmer section of water near the bottom of a waterfall, which is a good spot for collecting herbs.

Clan Description

FeatherClan cats are usually slim and strong with incredibly slippery pelts, the pelts often being shades of gray and black. They are tricksters, sometimes crossing the border with StormClan for no reason at all. They are strong in battle, with specialized techniques that bring the enemy down quickly. FeatherClan cats may minorly break the warrior code but stick to the rules most of the time.

Prey

FeatherClan cats eat fish of all kinds including salmon, trout, and minnows. Frogs and tadpoles also are common. Occasionally a hunter will bring down a small rodent or bird in the wooded area of the territory, though it is uncommon.

To become part of a Clan, fill out the form below and post it. I'll probably accept :)

Code: Select all
Username:
Clan:
Cat's name:
Wanted rank:
Description(pictures are okay):
Mate:
Kits:

To switch your cat from one Clan to another (or switch a rogue into a Clan) fill out the form below and post it. I'll accept unless it's something super crazy or you're trying to create another Clan or something like that. :)

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat's name:
Current Clan:
New Clan:
Current Rank:
New Rank:

Rules

1. All of Tess's rules
2. No spamming the thread
3. No more than 6 cats per person (so I can keep it straight)
4. Please try to make elders and kits too!
5. PM me if you want an apprentice/kit to have a certain warrior name, DON'T put it on the form!
6. This isn't really a rule, but I don't encourage making rogues or loners. I'm not saying you can't, I'd just rather have warriors.
7. A cat can only change Clans once a week.
8. A user can't have two cats of high ranks (leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice) in the same Clan.
9. While I like your creativity, I'd rather you used my forms
10. Don't advertise anything of yours on here

Strikes

Self explanatory and ARGH...

SquirrelInABox (advertising roleplay twice)
Last edited by Phoenix's Sunflowers on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Sig by Of The Falls

"so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens"

Warrior Cat RP Custom Art Shop
Phoenix's Sunflowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: StormClan-New and Accepting

Postby Phoenix's Sunflowers » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 am

StormClan

Leader
Ebonywish (Morningstar0808)

Deputy
Will be picked in a poll

Medicine Cat
Graywhisker (Sunflower^_^)
Apprentice, Dapplepaw

Warriors
Moonfall (Morningstar0808)
Hawktalon (Morningstar0808)

Apprentices
Dapplepaw (R.I.P. MaxtheParrot)
Duskpaw (R.I.P. MaxtheParrot)
Vacant

Queens

Elders
Darkpool (Morningstar0808)
Vacant

Kits

FirClan

Leader
Poppystar (Sunflower^_^)

Deputy
Will be picked in a poll

Medicine Cat
Will be picked in a poll
Apprentice, Will be picked in a poll

Warriors
Sunflower (Sunflower^_^)
Tabbystripe (A'a)
Apprentice, Meteorpaw
Nightfang (ilovemycat)
Tigerlilly (Morningstar0808)
Brightfeather (R.I.P. MaxtheParrot)
Wolfgaze (R.I.P. MaxtheParrot)
Vacant

Apprentices
Meteorpaw (A'a)
Vacant

Queens
Vacant

Elders
Vacant

Kits
Blindkit (PixiePals)
Vacant

u][size=150]FeatherClan
[/u]

[size=150]Leader
Will be picked in a poll

Deputy
Will be picked in a poll

Medicine Cat
Vacant
Apprentice, Vacant

Warriors
Vacant

Apprentices
Vacant

Queens
Swiftdash (Sunflower^_^)
Kits, Secretkit, Toadkit, Cougarkit
Vacant

Elders
Vacant

Kits
Cougarkit (ilovemycat)
Secretkit (Echo.)
Toadkit (xSilverstormx)

Loners/Rogues
Last edited by Phoenix's Sunflowers on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Sig by Of The Falls

"so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens"

Phoenix's Sunflowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix's Sunflowers » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 am

Username: Sunflower^_^
Clan: StormClan
Cat's name: Graywhisker
Wanted rank: Medicine Cat (I'll wait and see in case anyone else wants to be Medicine Cat)
Description(pictures are okay): Fluffy gray, long whiskers, deep amber eyes
Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Sig by Of The Falls

"so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens"

Phoenix's Sunflowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:49 am

Username: Morningstar0808
Clan: Storm Clan
Cat's name:Ebonywish
Wanted rank: Possibly leader or deputy :3
Description(pictures are okay): Jet black she cat with short sleek fur. Has unusual bright purple eyes
Crush: Foxwhisker
Mate:Open
Kits: None yet
Last edited by Morningstar0808 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
wexusedxtoxnamexthexstars
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
theyxsaidxwe'dxneverxlast
thexbrightestxflamexburnsxfast
xxx
my tradesxxmy petsxxmy wishlistxxmy gallery
xx
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:55 am

Cat's name: Darkpool
Wanted rank: Elder
Description(pictures are okay): Long legged sleek furred she cat with pale brownish grey fur and bright leafy green eyes. Her muzzle is grey from age.
Crush: Too old
Mate: Sparrowleap - Deceased
Kits: Moonfall
Last edited by Morningstar0808 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
xxx
xx
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:58 am

Cat's name: Moonfall
Wanted rank: Queen
Description(pictures are okay): Lithe sleek furred pale silver tabby she cat with bright icy blue eyes and four white paws
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Wants

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
xxx
xx
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:00 am

To Sum It All Up wrote:Name:Dapplepaw
Description:A pretty tortoiseshell she-cat
Clan:Stormclan
Personality:Optimistic,Cheerful,Obedient,Energetic
Dislikes:Lightning,Blood,Twolegs
Fears:Death,Dogs
Crush:None
Mate:None
Kin:Duskpaw
Oh,hi there!I'm Dapplepaw,the medicine cat apprentice of Stormclan.I find being a medicine cat's apprentice pretty cool,since I was lucky enough to be chosen for the job!I'm 10 moons old,but still haven't completely gotten the hang of being a meddie.Eh,it's still pretty fun,being able to make sick cats better,and hang around with the medicine cat.I'm usually described as a tortoiseshell shecat,and some flirts say a pretty tortoiseshell shecat.Some make rather flattering comments on my bright,golden eyes.____,my mentor,the medicine cat,said I shouldn't take these comments too seriously,or it may slowly turn into a disaster someday.But I don't see why listening to someone say "Your eyes shine like amber under the morning sun." is bad.It's not like I'm gonna have a forbidden love!Heh,my mentor gets on me sometimes.So does my brother,Duskpaw.He's always trying to protect me,even when I can fight my own battles.Sheesh,you don't need to butt in!Well,he is my brother,and has some kind of responsibility over me.Afterall,we never got to know our parents.Whenever I'd beg ____star or ______ to tell me who my real parents are,all they'd say is that a patrol found two abandoned kits out in the forest,and a queen called Sparrowsong took us in.Me and Duskpaw aren't satisfied with this piece of information though,and someday I'm sure we'll find out who they are.Well,that's all for now.Bye,and may Starclan light your path!

To Sum It All Up wrote:Name:Duskpaw
Description:Black tom with pale green eyes
Personality:Quiet,Calm,Anti-social
Dislikes:Being annoyed
Fears:War
Crush:None
Kin:Dapplepaw
Who are you?Oh.You're the person Dapplepaw keeps babbling about.Alright.Let's get this over with so I can go.Sorry for not introducing me at first,my name's Duskpaw,a 10 moon old apprentice of Stormclan.My mentor's ______.I'm described as a black tom with pale green
eyes.Well,first of,I don't talk much.I prefer being alone.Which is why you're sort of a nuisance right now.I know,that's somewhat rude,but you're also somewhat rude just randomly barging in here and asking a bunch of random,and sometimes personal questions.Anyway,where
was I?Oh yes.I know that Dapplepaw told you that I'm sort of overprotective over her.Well,I have good reason to be.First of,she's always going off,looking for trouble.Which is strange for a medicine cat apprentice.And second off,we don't have any parents.Ask Dapplepaw if you want to know about this,because I'm done explaining.Bye.

To Sum It All Up wrote:Name:Brightfeather
Description:Long furred light colored tabby with one blue eye and one brown
Personality:Jumpy,Timid,Kind
Dislikes:Crowfood
Fears:Being Alone,Strangers,Blood,Death,Bees,Worms
Crush:W-what?Why s-should I t-tell you?I don't even KNOW you.
Kin:None
WHO IN S-STARCLAN ARE YOU?!Oh...S-sorry.You scared me.I m-mean surprised me.You're here to listen to my l-life?I don't think t-there's anything interesting about it..I'm sorry.I stutter alot.Um,where should I start?Oh..My name?I'm sorry..I forgot to tell you.I'm Brightfeather.Nothing special...The only thing 'special' about me are my eyes.One's blue,and the other's brown.I find it creepy sometimes if I stare at my reflection for a long time,but overall,they're nice.I'm described as a long furred pale tabby shecat with one blue eye and one brown.That makes my description a bit long,don't you think?Well,I never really knew why my eyes were like this.My mother used to told me because I was special...She said I had a great destiny.I should tell you about m-my past?No,no,it's okay.I was born in a damp,and dark alley,with two of my siblings.Our mother was a pretty black cat,and my siblings were also black.My sisters' names were Hope and Dream.Our mom said that she gave us the names Hope,Dream and Bright in hope that our life would be brighter,brighter than our wildest dreams.I was different from Hope and Dream.I had a completely different pelt color,longer fur,and different colored eyes.My siblings and my mother had green eyes.Sometimes it was hard for me to believe they were part of their family at all.My mother,her name was Night,told me that I looked exactly like my father.Well,except for the eyes.He was said to have beautiful amber eyes.I guess I should stop talking about heredity.Well,we lived there for several moons.It was hard for our mom to provide prey for all of us,but she managed.One day,our mother decided that they'd had enough of starvation.Though we were reluctant,we decided to try to become kittypets.We decided to try this old twoleg nearby,and one of our friends,who lived next door,warned us that it was a bad idea.But we went there anyway.We started yowling hungrily,which wasn't hard to do.You could almost see the ribs poking out of our skin.And.....There was this creepy old twoleg.I-I don't want to go in detail to how he looked like.He yowled angrily,clearly angered by our nonstop wailing.He grabbed my mom first,and she told us to run.We did,but I kept glancing back.My mom was gone.Disappeared into the strange twoleg nest.Me and my sisters stopped running in the nearby forest.I r-really don't want to continue,please ask next time,sorry.Um,bye.
Wip,for now

To Sum It All Up wrote:Name:Wolf
Description:Dark gray tom with piercing yellow eyes
Clan:Will be Stormclan
Personality:Sarcastic,Quiet,Patient
Dislikes:Noise,Annoyances,Nonsence
Fears:Being rejected by everyone
Crush:Wolf gave a warning hiss,claws sliding out from his paws
Kin:None
Hmph?Who're you?Pfft,fine.I'm Wolf.Why you're so interested in me is a mystery,and rather...Uncomfortable.Back away please,do you know anything about personal space?Alright.I'm a dark gray tom with faint tabby stripes,and piercing yellow eyes.Most usually get rid of the faint tabby stripes part to make my description shorter,but nobody dares remove the part about my eyes.Hmph,where was I?Ah yes.I am a loner,or a rogue,whichever you prefer.Heh,living alone isn't that bad,though I wouldn't mind trying out the clan life,if you can convince me.It looks somewhat inviting,and I heard something about some warrior code.It supposed to be a big list of rules warriors have to follow.Well,everything there seems to make sense to me.What?You want to learn about my background?You want to know about it?Here's one word to describe it:No.Ask me sometime later,when I'm in a better mood.Now get out of my way,stranger.(Wip aswell,though I'm still trying to convince him to tell me more x.x)
Last edited by zoocyte on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 am

(Heya Sunflower, since you made your own, you still have to go on mine like before! I don't mind you making your own but please don't abandon mine!!!!! Oh also, squirrel clan territory map will be up in a sec :3)

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
xxx
xx
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:00 am

Clan: Stormclan
Cat's name: Hawktalon
Wanted rank: LEADER!
Description(pictures are okay): Huge broad shouldered dark brown tabby tom with icy blue eyes. Has black paws, a black tipped tail, a black chest and a black underbelly.
Crush: No Time To Be All Moony Over Some She Cat
Mate: Mates are for wimps
Kits: Time wasters unless they grow up to be powerful warriors
Last edited by Morningstar0808 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
xxx
xx
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 am

(Heya Sunflower and WolfParadise, would any of you mind if one of my cats become Duskpaw's mentor? My cats are Ebonywish, Moonfall and Hawktalon :3)

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
xxx