Darkest Wishes*~Limited Herd Slots Open NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Darkest Wishes*~Limited Herd Slots Open NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS!

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 6:06 am

The winds whip the manes of the regular horses. They whiny in fright as a large clap comes from the sky. Suddenly a large dark horse appears. He gives out a terrifying shriek, and dissappears, taking the closest mare. They scatter, running in all directions. A mare runs terrified to the Salact Herd.
"What are you doing here, Nucta?" Cries the lead stallion. He paws the ground angrily.
"It's them! They are here!" The mare shrieks to the stallion. There darkest nightmares are here. Or maybe there darkest wishes.

The Light Herd had had enough! No more war from their Guardians or their rival Dark Herd. It had ruined their beautiful land.

"Are you sure you want to make this sacrifice, Lalia?" The lead stallion asked the mare. She nodded her head, a crooked horn glowing.

"I will save my herd, even if my land is gone. I can only open it for a while so you have to hurry." She stated, before closing her eyes and making the portal appear in a shimmering rip. She cried as the herd bounded through, and she sighed. Her breath slowed and the portal was closing as the Dark Herd suddenly rushed up. "No!"

She cried but they were already through. Her knees buckled as a magnificent black stallion snorted at her and leaped through. She cried and laid her head down, just as Lux approached her.

"I'm so sorry, Lalia. I will make this right." He promised, then slipped through the dying portal. She allowed one last tear to slip down her face before running into the Light.
Herds

Nucta Herd
Origins: The Nucta Herd has been here since the Founding of the Valley. They have known each war, each event. The wisest of the two, Nucta has no way of knowing the impending doom. The only have "normal" horses.

Leader:
Lead Mare:
Mage:
Warriors:
Scouts:
Mares (with foals or soon going to have foals):
Foals:

Salact Herd
Origins: The Salact Herd is the newest of the two. They are fierce warriors and unforgiving battle opponents. Though they have more land, the do not believe what the Nucta says about the creatures roaming around the forests and shadows.

Leader:Dominic
Lead Mare:Crystal
Mage:
Warriors:
Tex
Scouts:
Mares:
Foals:

Dark Herd
Origins: Dark Herd has come through the portal from the world called Balan. In Balan the horses and animals have powers, like telepathy and elements. And once a horse turns one, they are subject to the Turning. The Turning decides weather you are Light or Dark. There, war ravaged the place, making Light Herd come through. Soon there was no food and the water was tainted with poison. Dark Herd moved through and closed off the portal, not before The Guardians came through. *THESE SLOTS ARE LIMITED*

Leader:
Lead Mare: Adessa
Mage:
Warriors:
Scouts:
Mares:
Foals:

Light Herd
Origins: Light Herd came through the portal from Balan. In Balan the horses and animals have powers, like telepathy and elements. And once a horse turns one, they are subject to the Turning. The Turning decides weather you are Light or Dark. The war forced them through, but the war wasn't between the two herds at that point. It was between there separate Guardians. The Guardians accidentally ruined the the land, then slipped through after the Dark Herd.*THESE SLOTS ARE LIMITED*

Leader:Pegasus
Lead Mare:Wild Leaf
Mage:
Warriors:
Scouts:
Mares:
Foals:

Laws for the Balan Herds
1)The Turning is final. Even if you are of Light or Dark Herd, and you are Turned for the opposite herd, you must go to your Turned side.

2)The Guardians are to be respected and worshipped. You shall not worship any other thing, and shall not disrespect them.

3)No stealing or keeping of the other's horses.

Laws for the Valley Herds

1) You shall not tolerate an outsider to settle in the Valley.

2) You shall not educate the other herd in the ways of yours.

3) You shall be peaceful on the Dark of the Moon.

RULES

1) CS rules apply
2) No force mating
3) No whining about not getting into a herd or a rank
4) Mild cursing. Please **** out if it goes up
5)MAKE A NORMAL HORSE. You can have a power horse (If the spots are not filled), But you MUST make a normal horse.
6) No God-modding
7) No Gary or Mary Sues
8)Respect other players
9) In OOC use (){} or []
10) You can use your own form
11) There is only two Guardians, and I will choose the Light Guardian

FORMS

Balan Horses

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Power:
Turned? If yes, to what herd?:
Mate:
Crush:
Foals:
Other:

Normal horses

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Crush:
Foals:
Other:
Last edited by DarkMoonRising on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Characters~BFF~Squishy~Join my RP
I am going to a beach house for the week, so I will try to get on as much as possible, but I won't be on to often. I am often very busy. Please don't kick me out of any roleplays!

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MY HORSES

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 6:20 am

Username:DMR
Name: Adessa
Herd: Dark
Personality: Adessa is very quiet. She is strong and very caring, but hard and a good fighter
History: Adessa was born in this herd and was Turned to this herd.
Power: Telepathic and Fire user
Turned? If yes, to what herd?: Yes, Dark
Mate: None yet, gets to be Leader of the Dark Herd
Crush: None yet
Foals: Look above
Other: nope.

Name: Dominic
Herd: Salact
Personality: Dominic is very war happy. He will attack the other herd for no reason, or very little reason. He does love his herd, but seems to love war more.
History: Dominic was raised in this herd, and was the greatest fighter they had ever seen. No one seemed to deem him unworthy of leadership except his father. But when his father died, he overthrew his brothers and took the role
Mate: None yet
Crush: None yet
Foals: None yet
Other:

Name: Tenebris
Personality: Tenebris was good and strong, the pinicle of courage and strength. But that changed one faithful day.
History: Tenebris is thw whole reason the war started. He once was strong and good, living in peace with his other. But he was corrupted by the normal horses somehow. He wanted to take over the other worlds, but his other thought differently.
Other:
I am going to a beach house for the week, so I will try to get on as much as possible, but I won't be on to often. I am often very busy. Please don't kick me out of any roleplays!

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darkest Wishes*~Limited Herd Slots Open*LIGHT GUARDIAN E

Postby whitetail deer » Sat May 25, 2013 6:43 am

no picture, sorry
Username: DEER <3
Name: Wild Leaf
Herd: Light
Personality: wild but loves foals
History: nothing interesting
Power: I didn't see these, could you show me what you mean?
Turned? If yes, to what herd?:
Mate: none yet
Crush: none yet
Foals: none yet
Other: nothing

I'm a Dragon!

Dragons are strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off
Sometimes they can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.

♀ - - Image
Do not use the photos used in my signature or avatar without permission.
If you have any questions PM me or post here
whitetail deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 am

(Accepted, and the horses from Balan have powers, like telepathy and elements. Turned is like in beautiful creatures, when they reach the age of one their true nature chooses if they are light or dark)

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 7:17 am

(Join, you know you want too!)

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 am

Bump

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 8:45 am

DarkMoonRising wrote:Bump

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

(Seriously? No one wants to join?)

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

(Am I that bad of an rp maker?)

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMoonRising » Sat May 25, 2013 3:32 pm

DarkMoonRising wrote:(Am I that bad of an rp maker?)

Seriously NO ONE?

DarkMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me