Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Postby shibe » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

My eyes shone with fear at my previous mate, who's face had hatred all over it. His red eyes blared into my very soul, as his body began to change. The beautiful, feathery wings that had once grown gracefully from his body had been replaced by ugly, and grotesque skinned gliders, that stuck out of his body like a dagger through body.

"Seth...No..." I mumbled quietly, feeling myself being dragged away from him. It was my instinct to back away from anything dangerous...But before this happened, Seth would have been there to protect me.
My heart raced as Seth took steps towards me, his lips dripping with angry, evil narcissism. "You deserve this, Lyra. After all I did for you, is this how you thank me?"
"No, Seth! It wasn't my fault! Please, understand!" I screamed at him, but the words didn't seem to get through his head. Something strange and awful was happening to him, something infectious and dark. It was like a disease.

It was a disease.

Taking a deep breath, I put on a straight face. "No, this is not my final stand."
I opened my feathered wings, and soared down from the mountain peak, brushing through tree tops and swishing through the endless scrub and vines.
I knew I would never see Seth in his devine form again, but now was not the time. Knowing him so well, he would soon conjour an army together and try to defeat me. I know that I must do the same, and fight against Seth.

No matter how much I disliked the idea.
Last edited by shibe on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under the Wings (Under Construction.)

Postby Departed » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm

I couldn't believe her. My divine, white wings turned into a ugly blood red color and the beautiful feathers dropped to the ground as my normal bird wings were replaced with disgusting bat ones before my very eyes. My pure white fur turned a dull black, and rage filled me as my lips pulled back in a snarl. ''You deserve this, Lyra. After all I did for you, is this how you thank me?''

I had never been so harsh with her, and for a split second I wondered if I would regret it. No. I wouldn't. Ever. I had the sudden urge to attack Lyra, but her filled the air and that made me hesitate. The voice was once pure and beautiful to me. Now it was a disgusting, evil, cruel voice. I hated it. I hated the tone.
I hated everything about her.

Her magical white feathered wings opened and she flew. More like ran. I felt like killing something, so I killed them. The little rats we used to call pups. It would devastate the pack...good.
I hesitated...but even my own pups were killed by my paw. I felt like a murderer. But in some twisted way, it filled me with happiness and enjoyment. Lyra, as the coward she was, ran off, and so, our pups, would have to pay the price.

Their youthful flush color had drained from them much like the very blood from their veins upon the nesting of which they lie. I somehow smirked as I imagined Lyra crying over the dead pups. I looked at...my...pups for the last time before taking off with my new found blood-stained wings.
Last edited by Departed on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters & Setting

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:58 am

--*--

Two Sides, one battle. Which side will you choose? To make it even harder to choose, there are two sides to the story. So eventually, the two sides will come together and fight to the finish, but both for very different reasons. The story is set in a fantasy world, and there are two sides of a large mountain. This is Phoenix Mountain. In P.M. there is a bunch of small valleys and frosty forests that make excellent hiding places.

x.Example of a Valley.x

x.Example of a Forest.x

As I said before, there are two packs. Lyra is the leader of one, and Seth is the leader of another. We won't give them names, because
a.) I can't think of any.
b.) I like them to be without names.

Got it? Good.

We're currently accepting 4 more members! Get in quick!

>>L Y R A'S P A C K<<
Leader: Lyra.
2nd in Command: Maggio.
Warriors: Aztec, Sakura, Ivory, Halo, & Carlos.
Healers: Shougi & Mai (Apprentice).

>>S E T H'S P A C K<<
Leader: Seth.
2nd in Command: Echo.
Warriors: Techno, Moon, Mistake, Shane, & Jynx Plum.
Healers: Lehmaru & Selenna.

T O J O I N

Code: Select all
[center]Username:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Other:
Picture (Use the Wolf Maker that is in the rules):[/center]

IMPORTANT: If you are joining Lyra's pack, post your form in this colour. If you are joining Seth's pack, post your form in this colour.
Last edited by shibe on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 pm

IMPORTANT RULE!!
.I do not allow pictures from the internet to be used, as it is theft. So you can create a wolf using this wolf maker (you must add wings) http://firesoulwolf.deviantart.com/#/d1rujne
Last edited by shibe on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Username: Shiba your Inu.
Name: Aztec.
Pack Rank: Warrior.
History: Aztec was brought up in Lyra's paws. She was devestated when her pups were found killed, and decided to find a pup for her to raise with loving care.
Personality: Aztec is very strong and leader-like. He doesn't like to be pushed around, and takes everything seriously.
Other: None.
Picture (Use the Wolf Maker that is in the rules):
http://i48.tinypic.com/e6ywsp.jpg
Last edited by shibe on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Reserved
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under the Wings (Under Construction.)

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 pm

((You are all free to post your forms!))
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under the Wings (Advanced .:. Winged Wolf RP)

Postby Kagi » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm

((Hey, just a quick question before I join in the advanced RP-ing fun. How many characters are we allowed? x3))
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Thanks. :') I still miss this site sometimes!
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 pm

((Up to 3 of them. C:))
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mutt.Dog » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Username: gabbz1234
Name: Echo
Pack Rank: Seth's Pack; 2nd In Command
History: "How could you do this?!" Sakura growled. "It wasn't my fault!" Echo argued, as blood dripped from her wound. "You should've never disobeyed the Alpha!" Sakura continued, tears in her eyes. Echo frowned. "I didn't have a choice," Echo sighed.
"You always have a choice!"
"You don't understand!"
"Why must you always act like an attention seeking pup!"
"TAKE THAT BACK!" Echo growled rage bubbling in her vains.
"Make me," Sakura snarled, smirking. Echo tackled Sakura to the ground and the two sisters engaged in battle, scratching, biteing, kicking, their skills were evenly matched.
A while had past and the two just layed on the floor, they had no energy left to finish the fight. They both were panting heavily, and both covered in scratches and blood. "What happend to us?" Sakura asked, ''I mean, we used to be such good friends.'' Echo layed on the floor pretending to ignore the question when really she was wondering the same thing. After a few minutes Echo slowly got to her feet. "I don't know but I know we can never get it back," She said, her eyes turning dark. "We can! Echo, my sister, please stay," Sakura begged getting up. Echo shook her head. "Never". Echo turned and flew away towards the darker side of the forest. Sakura clutched her red glow stick and howled in pain. Her sister, her best friend had just left her for the dark side, and all she had to remember her by was the red glow stick she had around her neck, that Echo had gave to her when they traded colours and promised to be friends forever.
Personality: Deep down Echo has a good heart but it has been buried under lots of evil. Shes fierce, has a fiery temper, and likes to have control over everything. Her control freak nature often gets her into trouble with the Alpha. She likes to cause trouble and deep down she is very jealous of her sister, Sakura, but one day hopes they can be friends again. She can get very emotional but has tamed her emotions, and thinks showing any sign of emotion is a weakness.
Other: Sakura and Echo are sisters incase you didn't realise:3 Under my Wings
Picture:Echo :3

Username: gabbz1234
Name: Sakura
Pack Rank: Lyra's Pack; Warrior
History: Check Echo's history. :3
Personality: Sakura is nice, kind, and helpful. Shes your typical goody-two-shoes. Or is she? Sakura loves playing the innocent and loves causing trouble a bit here and there. She can get quite angry at times and when she is angry everyone knows about it. She wishes more than anything that her sister would come to Lyra's pack, but knows that it is probably never going to happen. She hates Seth for turning her sister evil and against her which is why she joined Lyra's pack.
Other: Echo and Sakura are sisters incase you didn't notice. :3 Under My Wings
Picture:Sakura:3
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mutt.Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me