A New Hope *Warrior Cats//OPEN//ACCEPTING**Need Warriors!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Be The New Deputy?

Poll ended at Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 am

Nightmare
20%
Shadowwhisper
20%
Dustcloud
No votes
Fallenheart
40%
Scarletflower
No votes
Brokenshadow
20%

Total votes : 5

A New Hope *Warrior Cats//OPEN//ACCEPTING**Need Warriors!!

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 am

A long time ago, long before our generation, lived a forest ruled by two clans. HopeClan, and WispClan. These Clans often bickered with one another, always fighting to prove one was stronger than the other. StarClan become furious. They bestowed four cats upon the clans.
Their prophecy reading:

"A future of red,
is clouded by greed.
Two for each,
a Clan to lead."

What could this possibly mean? Neither clan understood, and their medicine cats recieved no guidence for years to come. Until the two-legs arrived. Their monsters teared at the ground and poisoned the air. No cat was safe. Their territories were being destroyed and they didn't know how to stop it. The leader of HopeClan was too burried in his need for power he disreguarded the prophecy and the two-legs. He forced his clan to stay and fight. Little did he know they would all die.

HopeClan vanished from the forest, not a cat from the clan left. WispClan, horrified, escaped the forest, only loosing a few. But where would they go now? The home they'd known for ages was gone. And so the set on, leading a journey for a new life. Will they ever find their new home? Will the prophecy come into play? Is WispClan destined to loose?

QUEST

You are a member of WispClan, or a loner/rouge/kitty-pet. Your Clan is starving, dirty, and poor. Four of you were blessed from the anncestors above, but who? It is not only your destiny but your clans destiny to find a new home. To rebuild the clans. Who will choose the new HopeClan? And who will remain a loyal WispClan warrior? But most importantly, who is blessed to full-fill the prophecy...

WispClan Cats~

WispClan cats have long, slender bodies with long legs and tails. They once lived in the flat hills, with plenty of room to run. They are excellent at hunting and hiding.

~~CURRENT SEASON - AREA~~

Newleaf ~ {} ~ A time of birth and new beginnings. Snow begins melting and rain falls more often. Prey us usually plentiful.
Greenleaf ~ {} ~ The weather is humid and hot. Predators are more likely to attack now.
Leaf-fall ~ {X} ~ The weather grows colder, snow falls occasionally. Prey is appearing less now.
Leaf-bare ~ {} ~ The ground is covered in snow, water is usually frozen. Prey is scarce. Many die from starvation or freezing to death.

AREA - Outside the forest, near two-leg nests

Prophecy Cat Openings~

The Brave- One who protects others over themself and looks into the eyes of fear and danger ~ Dustcloud
The Loyal - One who seaks nothing but to remain loyal and true to their clan mates ~ Silentwish
The Cunning - One who is smart, and flexible, able to get out of sticky situations and persuade others ~ Mistpaw
The Dark - One who is unsure of themselves, often clouded by darkness and trouble ~ Shadowwhisper

**Your character may not be a prophecy cat but they are still important! Warriors, apprentices, even kits, they all play a very important part :)
Last edited by xayah on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope *Warrior Cats WIP*

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 am

-^-Rules-^-

1. Tess rules apply

2. Respect other people, if you are having problems contact me

3. You are not God, let your cat get injured or die once in awhile

4. Must be semi literate - this means no one-liners! 3-6 sentences minimum, this keeps the rp alive and going

5. You are allowed up to 2 characters. If any are inactive for too long I will remind you or ask they be removed. You are allowed ONE Prophecy cat (if you want one) any more of your characters must be clan cats or rouge/loner/kitty-pet. Keep genders even please!

6. You must be active!! We don't want the RP dying. By this I mean you must be on AT LEAST 3 times a week, doesn't matter when just 3 times. If you are a prophecy cat and inactive I will kill off your cat and make it open for somebody new

7. Forms are posted here. Reserves are allowed but are removed after three days. Create your OWN forms, I will be judging them based on creativity and information. If I feel it does not contain enough information or lacks certain aspects I will ask you fix it c:

8. Romance and violince(fighting) is encouraged! Just don't go crazy

9. Warrior cats swears are allowed

10. Characters speak in "blahblah" Characters think in blahblah Use OOC: {} [] () etc. when speaking out of character

11. YOU do not choose to be deputy. One is chosen at moon-high once the rp begins. Deputy can be put as a wanted rank. Halfway through the (rp) day I will cast a poll on who you wish to be deputy.

12. A BIG thing for me. Relationships. Make them realistic! If two cats likes eachother, whether it be in the clan or a forbidden love, don't just fall right into it. Take time to develop the characters together. Make them like eachother. I DO NOT want: Ex. Cat1 has a crush on Cat2..."Cat1 bumped into Cat2...BOOM INSTANT LOVE" No...

Any new rules that are added will be posted in a different color and/or posted in an update post throughout the rp
Last edited by xayah on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 am

WispClan Members

Leader - X-Swiftstar;;48Moons;;Orange she-cat with dark green eyes

Deputy -

Medicine Cat - X-Ashenfall;;28Moons ;;A white tom with darker markings on his head

Medicine Apprentice - X-Deathpaw;;6Moons;;A small tortoiseshell she-cat

Male Warriors -
- X-Shadowwhisper;;36Moons;;A solid black tom with piercing yellow eyes and a thin slender body
- X-Fallenheart;;24Moons;;A dark tabby tom with darker brown stripes
-
-

Female Warriors -
- X-Dustcloud;;24Moons;;Thin she-cat with strong hind legs and a musty short brown coat
- X-Scarletflower;;24Moons;;A solid black she-cat with brigh yellow eyes and a slim short coat
- X-Nightmare;;16Moons;;A short black furred she-cat with big blue eyes
- X-Brokenshadow;;17Moons;;A silver and grey she-cat with green emerald eyes

Male Apprentices -
- X-Blackpaw;;10Moons;;Small tom with sleek black fur and golden eyes
- X-Mudpaw;;10Mooms;;Dark solid brown tom with amber yellow eyes
-

Female Apprentices -
- X-Mistpaw;;7Moons;;Dark grey she-cat with darker and lighter flecks
- Nightpaw;;14Moons;;Smoothe black she-cat with green eyes and a bushy tail
-

Queens -
-
-

Kits -

Elders -
- X-Silentwish;;15Moons;;Dark tabby she-cat with mixtures of darker and lighter stripes
-
-

Loners/Kitty-pets -
- X-Hazel;;3Moons;;A young brown and black tom kitty-pet with deep blue eyes
Last edited by xayah on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am, edited 16 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 am

Relationships
(Him--->Her;;One way - Him<--->Her;;Both ways - Him^vHer;;Mates - Him<3Her;;Kits - Him</3Her;;Broken Up)

Mistpaw--->Blackpaw

---------------------------------

Mentors
(Warrior-----Apprentice)

Swiftstar-----Blackpaw
Shadowwhisper-----
Dustcloud-----Mudpaw
Scarletflower-----Mistpaw
Fallenheart-----Nightpaw
Ashenfall-----Deathpaw
---------------------------------

Weather Chart
{X} Current

Dawn {}
Daylight {X}
Afternoon {}
Evening {}
Dusk {}
Night {}

Cold {X}
Humid {}
Hot {}
Dry {}
Average {}

None {}
Raining {X}
Sprinkling {}
Snowing {}
Blizzard {}
Thunder Storm {}
Cloudy {}
Clear {}
Last edited by xayah on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 am

A Warrior Clouded By His Own Actions
}{The Dark}{

Name.:.Shadowwhisper;;Named after his black coat and quiet voice
Gender.:.Tom
Age.:.36 Moons

Looks.:.Shadowwhisper has a short solid black pelt. He has large, wide ears, making him superb at hunting. His eyes are a bright, but deep, amber golden, they can be seen very clearly at night, although his pelt disappears. His long legs and thin body make him an excellent runner, almost impossible to catch. He stands just a moustlength taller than the other cats. He also has a significantly large scar across his right hind leg.

Personality.:.Shadowwhisper is no cat to mess around with. He will claw your ears off if you so much as look at him funny. He doesn't enjoy being ordered around, and will often take it upon himself to act as a deputy. He often acts hostile and rude. He treats other warriors with respect, but believes in laying down the law with apprentices. He acts cruel and harsh at times, but never does he wish harm upon others.

History.:.Shadowwhisper hasn't much to his past. He was born into a litter of four, to his mother Shallowfeet and his father Owltalon. His older siblings, one sister and two brothers, were always "better" than him. They were strong, powerful, amazing kits. While Shadowwhisper was only playful and quiet. He pushed himself to be his best, though many didn't pay attention to him. Except for his mentor, Lilybreeze. She was an extraordinary cat. Who Shadowwhisper soon found out he loved. The she-cat wasn't much older than him, only by five moons. Once he became a warrior, Shadowwhisper also became mates with Lilybreeze. Sadly, she died after birthing her first litter, leaving her three beautiful kits to Shadowwhisper. Little did he know they wouldn't survive. The kits died only moons later, and to this day nobody knows why. Shadowwhisper has become a cold and withdrawn cat, and doesn't enjoy speaking of his past.

Mate.:.Lilybreeze-Deceased;;May Develop
Crush.:.None Yet
Kits.:.Foxkit, Silverkit, Dapplekit;;Deaceased
Kin.:.Deceased

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Leader Before Her Time

Name.:.Swiftstar;;Named for being very keen and quick;;Was formerly known as Swiftfoot
Gender.:.She-cat
Age.:.48 Moons

Looks.:.Swiftstar has a very deep orange/red coat. Her fur is long, though it flays out around her chest, shoulders, ears, and cheeks. Her eyes are a large fierce emerald green. She has darker orange around her forehead and spots of white on her muzzle. Her body size is that of an average cats. Though her muscles are well developed in her front and hind legs. Because of this she is a good hunter and runner, as well as a good climber.

Personality.:.Swiftstar is bold and courageous. She has always been smart and wise, gaining more knowledge as she goes. She has a specialty for being a leader, almost as if she were born to do it. Cats respect her, but Swiftstar often disregards it, feeling that they shouldn't respect her for her position. She only wishes for cats to treat her not only as their leader, but as a normal clan cat. She doesn't want her leadership to stop her from being herself. Surprisingly, Swiftstar is a loving, playful, and kind cat. She only wants what's best for the clan.

History.:.Swiftstar has lived an ordinary clan life. She was born in a litter of two, with her twin sister Runningspirit, who soon retired to the elders den. Swiftstar was appointed to deputy in a rush, as the two-legs were just arriving. At the time the clan wasn't worried about their arrival, tossing it away as just a minor concern. Only moons later was their old leader discovered dead, and from none other than the two-legs. Becoming a leader was rushed for Swiftstar, as they left their home imediately. Though she is a new leader, she has already lost two lives.

Mate.:.None Yet
Crush.:.None Yet
Kits.:.None
Kin.:.Deceased
Last edited by xayah on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 am

ACCEPTING
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope *Warrior Cats//ACCEPTING*

Postby inure » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

USTCLOU
gender;; she-cat
age;; 24 moons
rank;; warrior

the brave;;

born as an alleycat, dustcloud carries a wild, rebellious spirit wherever she goes,
as well as a burning sense of adventure. her hunger for thrills is never satisfied,
and any patrol or hunting trip that she attends is quickly derailed into a quest
for something new and exciting.

she is a born leader and never a follower. the commands of even deputy
or leader undoubtedly fall on deaf ears; dustcloud is the only one in charge
of dustcloud. she has a misplaced sense of authority, thinking she can
order anyone around like she owns the place.

dustcloud's muscles are mostly condensed into her back legs,
making her a great runner and climber. she is thin,
with small paws and a long body, she maneuvers any terrain with ease.
Her short, musty brown fur resembles the dust clouds of debris
which this rowdy cat kicks up behind her in a sprint.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

LACKPA
gender;; tom
age;; 10 moons
rank;; apprentice

the gentle;;

blackpaw is a mellow spirit, friendly and benevolent;
his name may imply that he is somehow dark or malicious,
but that couldn't be further from the truth.

rather than a name like blackheart or blacksoul,
this apprentice would much rather something
lighthearted; blackfeather immediately comes to mind;
free like an innocent bird, unbound by anything;;

blackpaw is small and light, with sleek black fur
and bright golden eyes.
he is loving and involved in his clan,
and a good mediator in disputes.

I FELL FOR CRIME
i fell for beauty

previously:: spice kick && nutmeg.
        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ATTENTION;; as of july 1st, i have been diagnosed with hodgkin's lymphoma and am undergoing treatment. i will be online much less frequently, but i'll try my very best to keep up. kick me out of your roleplay if you want, but please try to understand my position right now. thank you. xx
inure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:12 am

{{Accepted}}
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 am

{ can mistpaw be the cunning? }

Username: Stripez
cat name: Mistpaw
appearence (pic if possible): Image
rank: Mistpaw has just become an apprentice during the past moon, but she has always wished to be a medicine cat. She has a secret love for herbs, and she adores the den.
age: As said above, Mistpaw only turned into an apprentice one moon ago, so she is 7 moons of age
mate (if any): Mistpaw has no mate, but she would greatly love to have one.
Crush: Mistpaw has a secret crush on blackpaw
(queens only) kits: N/A
(warriors only) apprentice:N/A
(apprentices only) mentor: (unknown right now) anyone willing to mentor?
History: All of Mistpaw's kit mates died of greencough, so Mistpaw was an only-kit, a rare level in a litter. Mistpaw was raised by a loving mother that she cannot remember well, she can only remember the soft, soothing meows from her mother in the nursery. After a lovely childhood, Mistpaw was finally proclaimed an apprentice to ********
personality: Mistpaw is loving and respectfull to all cats from pretty much all clans, especially to her friends. She is only vicious when she must be and she is only very moody or very energetic on some days, it depends on the past events. Overall, Mistpaw is a happy and cheerfull cat to be around

Name
Mudpaw
Desired Rank
Mudpaw really wants to be a deputy, though he feels that being a leader would take too much responsibility so he would rather not end up being the leader of the clan.
Rank
Mudpaw is currently an apprentice, he will be a warrior soon though
Personality
Mudpaw is pretty fun and enjoyable cat to be around, he is a bit immature and irresponsible though he takes things seriously when he feels like it is important. Though this behaviour does sometimes result in him annoying off some other clan members, not as if he cares though.
Crush
Mudpaw has a crush on no one yet....
Mate
Kits
Other
Last edited by stripez on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:29 am

Mistpaw may be the cunning, but this is my only acception. The rest must be warriors ^^ And both are accepted
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me