|The dark-side of us|Wolf rp|accepting|

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: |The dark-side of us|Wolf rp|accepting|

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 am

Forest lifted her head and looked around at the forest. Seeing nothing, she yawned
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 am

((Cool))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 am

Forest got up stretched. She looked at the forest again
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:08 am

((Pmed you))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 am

((ok check in a second))

Forest saw nothing still

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 pm

((bored bump))

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafsong » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Storm was bored.
I Won't be on much probley not at all because of school and homework.Please do not delete my charries.
Leafsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Star yawned and came out nxt to Foest. Forest had a song stuck in her head until... "boredom overwelms me!" Star said in a sing like voice and it was terrible.

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafsong » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

"then go hunt"Storm said.
I Won't be on much probley not at all because of school and homework.Please do not delete my charries.
Leafsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:27 pm

"star looked at storm. "okay" she said and started down for Forests little hunting area. Forest nodded to storm and smiled at her then went and followed Star

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me