*ENDANGERED (Accepting! Action/Semi-Literate RP)*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

*ENDANGERED (Accepting! Action/Semi-Literate RP)*

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 10:25 am

ImageENDANGEREDImage

~Some say it's just a legend, others say they're demons, when in reality, they're not. The nine tailed beasts. One tailed raccoon, two tailed cat, three tailed horse, four tailed lizard, five tailed wolf, six tailed tiger, seven tailed alligator, eight tailed phoenix, nine tailed fox. And of course, the legendary ten tailed beast, though no one knows what creature it actually is. Each is a god, the more tails it possesses, the more powerful the god is. Each controls a certain power. The ten tailed beast blessed the clever fox with the most power. Though, one day, the control came crashing down. The raccoon rose up, angry it had no power. Its trickery convinced most of the other gods that it wasn't fair; they should have more power! Now the tailed beasts are banning together, set on destroying the nine tailed fox; convinced that if they were to destroy it, they would get more power. The gods are fighting. Natural disasters, plagues, animals turning against each other. The world is at war with itself. Can you calm the gods and bring peace to the world?~

Our story takes place in a small village where animals are trained to protect the land. This village was originally inhabited by wolves, but when the disruption broke out, animals from the other protector villages came. They are trying to ban together to save the world, though tensions are high. This village, called Oniko, lies in the center of the other three. It's located in a large canyon shaped like a circle and a single river flows through it. There are many trees, where animals make their homes. It's filled with other exotic plants and rocks. At the far end lies three places, the shop, the hospital and the post office. There is a great stone staircase on the other end, which is the only way out. Oniko is surrounded by thick forest. To the north is the Wildwood Plains, to the west, the Rosen desert and to the east, the Rugged Savannah. Horses inhabit the Wildwood Plains, a lush, open place with many flowers; another river flows through here, where it waterfalls into Oniko in the Rune Forest. Their protector village is called Lyr. The Rosen Desert gets its name from the pale pink sand, from here comes the snakes. Their protector village is called Gemms, because of their precious stone mines. Rugged Savannah is where the lions come from, their protector village called Shusho.

Powers are wielded through talismans that can be bought from the store. You can get money by doing missions posted in the post office. Wolves can wield wolf or lizard. Lions can wield cat or tiger. Snakes can wield phoenix or raccoon. Horses can wield horse or alligator. (Special conditions to wield fox!) Your character can only wield one element at a time, but they can have more than one talisman. It takes practice to be able to completely control the power. Talismans hang from an armband or a necklace or wherever on your character. If a talisman is broken or destroyed, it explodes, injuring whoever is in the vicinity. Talismans are basically round objects made of stone that have a swirl pattern.

Gods and Their Talismans/Powers.
Ichibi: Raccoon - Power: Darkness. Can melt into the shadows. Talisman color is dark purple. (To wield this talisman, let out your breath slowly and slink into the shadows. Though, you may only travel from shadow to shadow, when there is no more, you reappear.)
Nibi: Cat - Power: Illusions. Can create illusions to trick foes. Talisman color is black. (To wield this talisman, close your eyes and imagine the illusion, then reopen your eyes and focus on the place you want it to appear. Your opponent will see it, but no one else. If you leave the general area, the illusion will disappear.)
Mibi: Horse - Power: Wind. Can create razor winds or use wind to move faster. Talisman color is white. (To wield this talisman, horses may rear while imagining the wind to summon it. To increase speed, begin to run, then imagine the wind.)
Shibi: Lizard- Power: Sound. Can create loud or soft sounds and disrupt hearing. Talisman color is grey. (To wield this talisman, think the sound in your head, then look into your opponent's eyes or into their ear. Same holds true for attacking the ear directly.)
Gobi: Wolf - Power: Moon. Can control moon and tide, moonlight makes fangs and claws grow. Talisman color is blue. (To wield this talisman, howl to summon the moon, your claws and fangs will grow. To control tides, focus on the water, you may only create waves.)
Mubi: Tiger - Power: Lightning. Can strike foes with lightning and electrify fangs/claws. Talisman color is yellow. (To wield this talisman, look at the spot you want it to strike, then roar. To electrify fangs/claws, look at your paws and growl.)
Shichibi: Alligator - Power: Strength. Well, you basically get really strong. xD Talisman color is green. (To wield this talisman, rear and whinny, you will become stronger.)
Hatsuubi: Phoenix - Power: Rebirth. Can revive/heal allies and yourself. Talisman color is orange. (To wield this talisman, place your tail on the animal you want to heal/revive and close your eyes. Then breath out slowly, this requires a lot of focus.)
Kyuubi: Fox - Power: Psychic. Can control minds and inflict paralysis. Talisman color is red. (To wield... no one knows yet!)
Ryuubi: ? (Ten Tailed Beast) Power: ? Talisman color is unknown. (How to wield, unknown.)
(To stop using your talisman, simply relax.)

Current God Status:
Evil Alliance: Raccoon, Cat, Horse, Lizard, Wolf, Tiger
Undecided: Alligator, Phoenix
Kyuubi Alliance: Fox

Rules
*All of Tess's rules apply.
*You may have strange fur colors, but no wings or multiple tails or anything.
*Please post as often as you can.
*THIS IS SEMI-LITERATE. Seriously, at least two or three sentences per post.
*No chatspeak.
*Be niiice. :D
*You can have as many characters as you can handle!
*You are responsible for keeping track of your vikes! (Currency.) But if you try to cheat me, I will kick you out right away. Bwahaha. (Each character starts out with 100.)
*Put "Oniko" in 'other' if you read the rules. <3
*By the way, yes, you can only be a horse, snake, lion or wolf. xP

News/Recaps:
*Whew! Finally! Got all of this up. :D
*Banners:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=163541][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z189/Kyubifire/bannerfans_6512725-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=163541][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z189/Kyubifire/bannerfans_6512847-1.jpg[/img][/url]

*Rou's speech* Please read it on page 5.
Last edited by Kagi on Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 am, edited 18 times in total.
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Thanks. :') I still miss this site sometimes!
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ENDANGERED (Please don't post yet. ;D)

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 10:37 am

ImageOniko and its Residents.Image

Wolves:
Myst (Ninjutsu)
Nina (0oOBubbles0oO)
Yukisaka (Or Yuki) (~Cheshire Cat~)
Raven (Calypso Sky)
Orion (cookiethekitty)
Jori (Ashook~Chan)
Rain (WhenPigsSoar)
Whisper (AbyssQueen)
Kade (AbyssQueen)

Lions:
Bruno (Calypso Sky)
Thea (CreativityLives)
Takune (Ashook~Chan)
Soc (Uoneko)
Lyra (WhenPigsSoar)
Arya (AbyssQueen)

Snakes:
Vex (Ninjutsu)
King (Calypso Sky)
Wickham (CreativityLives)

Horses:
Goldwind (0oOBubbles0oO)
Toulouse (Calypso Sky)
Aladdin (cookiethekitty)
Boxer (Uoneko)
Aftershock (AbyssQueen)

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Description or Picture:
Accessories (Include where your character's talisman is held here.):
Other:
Last edited by Kagi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 am, edited 16 times in total.
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 am

ImageThe Post OfficeImage

"What? Oh! Hi there! You want to use the post office? Well, it's probably not like the others you've seen! I'm Kaito, a messenger gryphon. I deliver messages from earth to the gods. Pretty cool, right? Well, you can come to me if you need anything. I'll fly right up, and give it to whoever! Though, I'm only one gryphon, so you'll have to wait your turn. Come back to the post office to find out the reply! I just need you to fill this out..."

"I want a message!"
To which god? -
What do you want to say? -
Who is this from? -

"Oh! You filled it out? Perfect! I'll send it right away!"

Waiting List:

"I forgot to tell you: You can also find missions here! Just check the message board over there."

Message Board:

Mission 1: Dear Oniko, ever since all of our protectors left, the Nibi has taken its wrath out on Shusho. A plague has broken out and we have no medicine. We have requested that Rou mix us a tonic. You may pick it up from him. Please deliver it as soon as possible, many lions are dying here. Though, be careful, demon minions of the Nibi hide in the Rune Forest and wait to attack you. It is a tough mission, but we're counting on Oniko. Please deliver the tonic to Shusho as soon as possible!
- Chiyo the Healer.
Reward: 1000 Vikes each.
Requirements: At least 1 lion. 3 animals needed.

Mission 2: Dear Oniko, I don't have that much time to write. I have been captured by demon minions of the Shibi. I'm deep within the Rosen Deserts, though I do not know my exact location. Please help me! I'm being tortured down here. I don't have much to offer, but please consider coming!
- Hoshi the trapped Snake.
Reward: 400 Vikes each.
Requirements: At least 1 snake. More than 1 animal needed.

Mission 3: Dear Oniko, the rain crystal has been stolen from Lyr. Ever since that happened, our lush meadows have dried up. Horses have died from dehydration. We can't protect ourselves from the Mibi demons. We're all begging you, Oniko, find our rain crystal. Mibi demons probably have it and they could be anywhere! It's a big mission, but we don't know where else to turn. We're all weak and ill, so we can't do it ourselves... Good luck...
- Mayu the leader mare of Lyr.
Reward: 3500 Vikes each.
Requirements: At least 1 horse. Group of more than 4 needed.
Last edited by Kagi on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 11:06 am

ImageThe ShopImage

"Hey, what are you doing here? Oh, you want to buy something? Okay, just be sure you're keeping track of your vikes. My name is Rou, by the way."

What's For Sale:

"I have a stock of beginners talismans, you can pick either raccoon (For snakes.), cat (For lions.), horse (For horses.) or lizard (For wolves.) to begin with."
Last edited by Kagi on Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 11:18 am

My Characters (I play Kaito and Rou.):

Name: Myst
Species: Wolf
Personality: Very straightforward and outgoing, he's always looking for excuses to save someone. He often cracks jokes and he's reckless, rushing into battle. He doesn't think before he acts, but he's a very loyal friend.
Description or Picture: Light blue wolf with a white underside and white paws. Dazzling golden eyes.
Accessories: Wears two black armbands on his upper front arms. The left one is where he wears his talisman. Also wears a black and white feather behind one ear.
Other: Oniko <3

Name: Vex
Species: Snake
Personality: She's grumpy and merciless in battle. She often enjoys throwing sharp or cynical comments into the conversation. Though, when you get to know her well, she's very sympathetic.
Description or Picture: Light green snake with a pale yellow underbelly. Black circles around her eyes and a black diamond in the middle of her forehead.
Accessories: Wears a red bandana that holds her talisman on it and has a gold ring on the tip of her tail.
Other: Oniko.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ENDANGERED (Accepting! Magically semi-literate RP)

Postby 0oOBubbles0oO » Mon May 17, 2010 11:31 am

Name: Nina
Species: Wolf
Personality: She is easily tongue-tied around strangers and tends to think too much, but she is determined at proving herself to others. She tries her best to help her friends but her big feet usually get in the way. She is caring and forgiving, but has very low self-esteem. Often she thinks too long and ends up passing up once in a blue moon opportunities.
Description or Picture: Grey wolf with faint silver ripples on her sides. She has a white underbelly and muzzle, as well as black paws and and tailtip. She has grey eyes that belong on a cloudy day and a blue upside down heart marking on her neck.
Accessories: Wears a lopsided wreath of leaves on her head and a gold band on her left hind leg that holds talismans.
Other: Oniko

Name: Goldwind
Species: Horse
Personality: Has a quick tongue to match his quick feet. Tends to rely on his size and appearance to get what he wants. He doesn't much care about what happens to his surroundings as long as he finishes his job. Never does something unless he knows he will get something in return, though he does accept friendship as a worthwhile payment for his services. Has trust issues.
Description or Picture: Has a rather shaggy gold mane compared to what is expected on most horses. His tail is unusually short due to his smaller size resulting from his focus on speed rather than strength. His hair is a dark sandy color like the desert at sunset, but it is very pale on his underbelly and his hooves. He has gold swirls on his back reaching from his neck to his tail ending in a black tail instead of gold to match his mane. His eyes are such a dark brown they look almost black.
Accessories (Include where your character's talisman is held here.): A chain dangles from his neck halfway to his underbelly that holds his talisman, and he wears three white pieces of string tied to his tail hair.
Other: Oniko!

((By the way I leveled up Virus and am wondering if I can add another character...?))
Last edited by 0oOBubbles0oO on Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;

The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.

0oOBubbles0oO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 11:33 am

((Oops, I should add that to rules, you can have as many charries as you can handle. :3 Thanks for leveling Virus! <3))
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0oOBubbles0oO » Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 am

((No problem I did it last time I saw you on some topic as well. Will edit my previous post. Also do you get Vikes from Missions? And how many people to you want to join before we start?))
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;

The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.

0oOBubbles0oO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Mon May 17, 2010 11:36 am

((I forgot to add that you're supposed to say where you keep your talisman on the form, so could you add that pretty please? ^^'' Yup, you get vikes on missions, and I think five or six people before we start...? If it goes slow then I'll lower it. x_x I know at least one of my friends is joining.))
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Mon May 17, 2010 11:39 am

Form:
Name: Bruno
Species: Lion
Personality: Noble and brave, he is often the first in battle and the last in retreat. Extremely loyal, Bruno's flaws are in his reasoning, and although he is a very persuasive speaker, there is often no logic behind what he says
Description or Picture: click
Accessories: One black band around his right wrist where is talisman is held, blue-braided bracelet around his tail
Other: Oniko

I'll make more characters later!
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me