The Tribe of Shooting Stars ; Semi-Lit Warriors RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The Tribe of Shooting Stars ; Semi-Lit Warriors RP

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 am

A group of wanderers have been traveling together for many months now. Driven out of their formal home by their rival group, they are in search of a new place to stay. They never settle in one place for too long; there is too much at stake to quit now. With dehydration, the lack of food, and the stressful pace they are moving at; keeping everyone together and under control is an extremely difficult task. Near impossible, even, as everyone becomes testy and angry with each other. Things are rough with winter so near. Prey is becoming as easy to find as a needle in a hay stack. Shelter is getting more and more nesessary, slowing the travelers down. They're trying to survive in a land unfamiliar. It's curious. With leafbare practically right ontop of them, the air is still warm. The trees are still green. The sky is still clear. It looks like the freezing season has been skipped this year...
Last edited by catdoq on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i n t r o

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 am

Welcome to California!
The travelers seemed to have found they're way down to the coast. Having
lived in a feild next to a farmers house and a small town neighborhood, the big city is a somethin' new to this group. Sticking together in this place will be easier said than done. They'll have to look out for eachother, and work as a team if they want to get out alive. Prey is even harder to find here than it is in leafbare back in they're little home feild. The only rodents fit for eating are the timid pigeons and other small birds that pick around the parking lot for food. There's also the squirrels in the parks. The rats aren't fit for eating. Dogs are another thing that this group of strays have to be worried about. The mutts own the streets, and somehow they doubt that they'll want to share an alley with a couple of snacks. The dangers in this place are only ever growing. They've got cars, people, other cats, and dogs to watch out for. Unfortunately, they have to look out for what dogs are also hiding from. Dogcatchers. The name is really misleading, given that they pick up cats as well. Poison is another thing they have to be careful about. Rat's are to be avoided at all costs, as well as the sewers. Since freash meat is rare in these parts, the group will have to learn to dumpster dive.

They may need some help along the way, surviving through this leafbare. This will be a real challange for the group. Who knows what awaits them at the end of it? ... There's only one way to find out...
Last edited by catdoq on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r u l e s + f o r m

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am

>> all site rules apply
    This means no god-modding, no mary/gary-sues, no spamming, etc.
>> this is a semi-literate roleplay
    I expect five sentences per post with decent grammar and spelling. I can understand writer's block, but that excuse can't be used every time. I will also not tolerate using any chatspeak, in character or out of character. It's annoying to read.
>> two cats cannot have the same name, and names need to be realistic.
    Unless a cat is dead, your cat cannot have the same name. If your cat is part of the Tribe, it needs to have a somewhat realistic name.
>> respect other members
    Don't curse out other members/fight with other members/leave members in the dust/etc. I expect everyone to treat each other with the utmost respect. It's fun to mess with each other but it can get out of hand sometimes.
>> genders and cats need to be kept even
    We can't have thirty females and two males, or twenty tribe cats and three street cats. The max amount of cats I will allow you to have is four.
>> no powers or magic
    This is no longer a power hosting roleplay, as it would make it a lot less realistic.
>> respect mini-mods
    I will occasionally appoint mini-mods to assist me with the roleplay. QuantumEntanglement (Linzy) is my head moderator; she controls the roleplay while I am gone and you should listen to her as you would listen to me.
>> please make posts pretty
    It's nice to look at a post that has a bit of formatting to it.
>> dont be too shy~
    This isn't a requirement for you to join, obviously; but we really hope that everyone will get along and talk to each other. I don't want this to be a completely anti-social roleplay, where you make a roleplay post and then leave. Have a good time! c:
>> have fun! :D

Feel free to use your own form if you prefer to.
If you make a kittypet/loner/rogue, make sure that you mention if they are with or against the Street Rats.

Code: Select all
[size=85]<<[/size][b][color=#1E5177] name here [/color][/b][size=85]>>[/size]
[img]image-of-your-cat-here[/img]

[left][list][size=85][color=#1E5177][b]name[/b][/color] >>
[color=#ece9e1]...[/color][color=#5D90B3]type here[/color]
[color=#1E5177][b]gender[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]age[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]group[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]rank[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]desired rank[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]description[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]history[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]mate[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]crush[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]kits[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]kin[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]personality[/b][/color] >>
[color=#1E5177][b]roleplay sample[/b][/color] >>
[color=#ece9e1]...[/color][color=#5D90B3]type here[/color][/left][/list][/size]
Last edited by catdoq on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 am, edited 11 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t h e t r i b e

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

{ leader }
    reserved for kale-dragon-keeper; please don't ask if you can be leader, this spot is strictly for kale

{ deputy }
    Silver
    | Silver. | Thirty-Six Moons |

{ healer }

{ hunters }
    Moon
    | QuantumEntanglement | Unknown Age |
    Frost
    | Lady Masquerade | Twenty-Four Moons |
    Dawn
    | DerseDreamer | Twenty Moons |
    Adder
    | British Bird | Twenty-Eight Moons |

{ guardians }
    Flare
    | QuantumEntanglement | Unknown Age |
    Sparrow
    | Lady Masquerade | Thirty-Eight Moons |
    Ocean
    | DarkHowl | Thirty-Five Moons |

{ apprentices }

{ caretakers and kits }
    Silent
    | BoundlessExpanse | Six Moons | Mother Unknown |

{ ancients }
    Mouse
    | British Bird | Sixty-Four Moons |

one male guardian spot reserved

Last edited by catdoq on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 am, edited 15 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t h e s t r e e t r a t s

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

The Street Rats are a band of cats that live in the city. They control most of the other cats in the city, and do not have proper ranks like a clan or tribe does. Instead, they simply have a leader and deputy that look over the loner, rogues, and kittypets of the city. You can tell Street Rats apart from other cats because they will usually wear a bandanna around their tail, neck, or wrist/ankle. Most of the Street Rats are cruel and rude, but this doesn't necessarily have to be the case for everyone.

{ leader }
    Dusk
    | redfoxylozza | Forty-four Moons |

{ deputy }
    Bone
    | British Bird | Unknown Age |

{ loners }
    Cobweb
    | BoundlessExpanse | Seventy-two Moons |
    Gimp
    | Silver. | Twenty-Four Moons |
    Gypsy
    | Fiveginers | Twenty-Four Moons |
    Julian
    | DerseDreamer | Seventeen Moons |

{ rogues }

{ kittypets }
    Edsel
    | Fivefingers | Forty-Eight Moons |
    Missy
    | Lady Masquerade | Twenty-Four Moons |

one female street rat spot reserved
Last edited by catdoq on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 am, edited 21 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 am

- Mates and Crushes -

>> Crush on a tom
<< Crush on a she-cat
<<>> Mutual crush
♥ Mates

Ocean >> Sparrow

- Mentors and Apprentices -

- Kin -

Last edited by catdoq on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i n f o

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 am

The city is even more dangerous than the forest. The Tribe cats must look out for dogs, other cats, humans, cars, and even large birds.

Being in a city, there isn't much food to find. Mice, rats, and small birds will make the majority of city cats' diets; plus some mooched food from shops, people, and dumpsters.

Time of New Leaves []
Time of Burning Sun []
Time of Falling Leaves []
Time of Fresh Snow [x]

The weather is currently dry and a bit cold, as it is night time.
Last edited by catdoq on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

m e m b e r s + b a n n e r s

Postby catdoq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 am

Please PM me about joining. We've gotten quite a few members since this roleplay opened, which is really exciting, but more members will result in a bit of frustration, so I may or may not accept anymore people. Don't be afraid to PM me about joining, but I would prefer you do that before filling out an entire form.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1366590][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/090/c/d/toss_website_button_by_silverishhere-d4ujjtq.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1366590][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/206/2/8/tribe_of_shooting_stars_by_emmal27-d58l6bf.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by catdoq on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

n e w s + r e c a ps

- News -
    8/24/12 >> We are now accepting!
    8/25/12 >> redfoxylozza, Lady Masquerade, and BoundlessExpanse joined.
    9/7/12 >> DarkHowl, Serenity., DerseDreamers, and FiveFingers joined.

- Updates -

- Recaps -
    9/7/12 >> Everyone is waking up at the moment.
Last edited by catdoq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

m y f o r m s

Name >>
    ...Silver That Shines in the Sun, though she hates the tribe names and prefers to just be called Silver.
    Gender >>
    ...Female, although she's not too fond of being classified as such. She deals with it, though.
    Age >>
    ...Silver would be considered a young adult, at about three humans years.
    Group >>
    ...The Tribe of Shooting Stars; not completely by choice but they've grown on her over the past couple of years.
    Rank >>
    ...Deputy; she easily snagged this position and is very proud of it.
    Desired Rank >>
    ...Leader; she has wanted this position from the moment she joined the Tribe. While she is very proud of the rank she already has, it would be the world to her if she became leader.
    Description >>
    ...Silver is a grey tabby with bright, cerulean eyes. her chest, paws, tail tip, ears, stomach, blaze, and stripes are darker than her base pelt color. She has a brown nose and the insides of her ears are extremely pale, to the point where they look white. She has a very slim and long frame that is bulked up a bit by her muscle. She's very agile, but her powerful legs make her very skilled in combat.
    History >>
    ...Silver was not originally born in the tribe; no one really knows where she came from besides Moon and Flare. She managed to snag the position of deputy without getting her paws too dirty, but started out as a hunter. She quickly changed ranks and became a guardian, as she wasn't the best hunter and preferred to fight anyways. Not to mention being a guardian mostly involved sitting around camp all day and eating. Nothing really ever threatened them while they were living in the farmer's field, so she was perfectly happy to become a guardian. Silver was always a bit angry about Light never dying or retiring; she was very eager to become leader and would occasionally mull over whether or not she would take the chance of murdering Light. Over time, however, she began to grow used to the Tribe and started getting along better with the other cats. Her fantasy of becoming leader was still very fresh in her mind, but never intense enough to the point where she would begin planning a murder in her free time. Recently, she helped the tribe to fight against a large group of cats during two different battle; one of them being the battle that defeated the tribe and forced them to leave their nice little hill in the farmer's field. She was extremely skeptical about making a journey, and often told Moon that they should just give up and accept their death sentence.
    Mate >>
    ...Silver doesn't have a mate and plans to keep it that way, although she normally can't help herself when it comes to the toms.
    Crush >>
    ...She currently does not have a crush, and doesn't plan on having one.
    Kits >>
    ...Silver never wants kits. Ever. She doesn't have the skills nor the maturity to raise kits, and she knows this very well. Maybe someday in the future she will have them, but not at a time like this.
    Kin >>
    ...As far as she knows, she doesn't have any relatives. She has them, of course, but she can't remember them at all.
    Personality >>
    ...Silver is usually very laid back and relaxed when there isn't anything going on, or when there isn't a huge thread looming over her or the rest of the tribe cats. She hates being back-sassed or being told that she's wrong; it makes her feel out of control and a bit weak. Silver doesn't take orders too well, but when the situation gets really serious and she doesn't have an idea or plan of her own, she will intently listen to anything that anyone has to say. She can get intense or dramatic at times, but it's usually unintentional. She's very protective of others, although you probably wouldn't realize it because of all the attitude she gives others. Silver takes pride in her ability to make quick comebacks, and often uses sarcasm to beat others in an argument. Romance is one of Silver's greatest downfalls. She's terrible at talking to toms in any sort of casual or romantic way. She's also terrified of having kits, so she's a bit nervous to be close to anyone. Silver does want a mate, however, but she's the kind of cat others have to approach, and not the other way around. - WIP?

Name >>
    ...Ink; he never received his formal Tribe name when he joined their ranks as a guardian-hunter, but he prefers his former name anyways.
    Gender >>
    ...Male; it's very obvious and apparent that Ink is, indeed, a tom cat.
    Age >>
    ...Ink is about four and a half years old, so he would probably be in his mid-thirties or early forties.
    Group >>
    ...The Tribe of Shooting Stars; he stumbled upon their camp while traveling throughout Idaho. Although he flirted very heavily with Moon when he first got caught sneaking into camp one night, he managed to join the Tribe without much trouble.
    Rank >>
    ...Bi-Ranked; Ink is both a guardian and a hunter. He is very proud of himself for convincing Light and Silver to let him be both, although he has a feeling Light only did it because she had a crush on him.
    Desired Rank >>
    ...None; Ink is very proud of the rank he has now, and wouldn't have it any other way.
    Description >>
    ...- WIP
    History >>
    ...- WIP
    Mate >>
    ...Ink doesn't have a mate, but is interested in finding one. He loves the ladies, and is extremely flirtatious with them.
    Crush >>
    ...He doesn't have a crush at the moment, but being Ink, that's sure to change at any time.
    Kits >>
    ...Ink wants kits almost more than anything he's ever wanted. He thinks that they're absolutely adorable and would be proud to be considered a father.
    Kin >>
    ...Ink was taken away from his parents at a young age for lab testing; he knows nothing about his family and really prefers not to.
    Personality >>
    ...- WIP
Last edited by catdoq on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am, edited 14 times in total.
catdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me