In spirit of our souls - The Wanderers RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

In spirit of our souls - The Wanderers RP

Postby Marmoset » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am

Will the threat of betrayal, war, famine and death destroy the three Brotherhoods forever? There is some things even the Chitter cannot prevent..

The Wanderers

The Wanderers were once lost souls, but they were found by a group of spell casters and changed into a creature of skin, bone and fur. The original brotherhood was named Brotherhood of Mercy, it was cruel and strict among its members, many Wanderers died or fled, those who escaped created their own Brotherhoods, but with war and famine, only 3 remain. The Mercyhood was brought down by these three, who proved to be the strongest Brotherhoods. The spell casters made a pact with each Hood, they would continue to create wanderers for them, only if a truce of peace remained between the Chief's and the Spell Caster's laws.

-The Laws-
•No Wanderer must leave the land that the Spell casters own. The Wanderer's soul will be ripped from them as punishment.
•Wanderers must respect their Roles, any member of any rank found neglecting their work, will be punished.
•A chief's word is a law.
•Prey must be shared, any stashes found will be burnt.
•Respect the territory boundaries. Each Brotherhood has the right to defend their territory.

-Ranks-
Chief-Leads the brotherhood
Guide- second in command
Shaman- heals and sacrifices their love life to heal their hood
Novice Shaman- in training to become a shaman
Crusader- protects the brotherhood
Novice- young ones in training
Sisters- females who care for and bring up young
Pups- babies
Seniors- retired crusaders, sisters

-Brotherhoods-
Brothers of the Sun (Day)
Also known as the Dayhood, this Hood lives in caves near the sea. Their caves face east, towards the start of day, the sunrise. This Brotherhood's Mark is a Sun.
*img*
Brothers of Blood (Blood)
Also known as the Bloodhood, this hood lives in an ancient stone pillar battleground. The stone pillars are stained with blood, giving this hood their name. Their Mark is a teardrop, in red.
Brothers of the Moon (night)
Also known as the Nighthood, this hood lives in the center of a forest of oaks, their main camp is designed to let the moon shine into their dens in the night. Their Mark is a silver crescent moon.

-The Chitter-
The group of Spell casters formed a council, which they called themselves, the Chitter. The Chitter uses their power to transform the lost souls into wanderers.
Every week, each Brotherhood must present a lost soul towards the Chitter. The power needed to perform one transform spell for each brotherhood, takes one week to regenerate, where by then the Wanderer will be complete and new souls will be presented.

-Territories-
The lands of each Brotherhood is divided into 3 sections, with a fourth for the Chitter's Castle.
*image will go here*

Brothers of the Sun
Chief-
Guide-
Shaman- Perethus♂
Novice Shaman-
Crusader-
Novice-
Sisters-
Pups-
Seniors-
Brothers of the Moon
Chief- Panthera♀
Guide-
Shaman-
Novice Shaman-
Crusader- Shashi♂-Available
Novice-
Sisters-
Pups-
Seniors-
Brothers of Blood
Chief-
Guide-
Shaman-
Novice Shaman-
Crusader-
Novice-
Sisters-
Pups-
Seniors-

in our world

You can adopt a Wanderer here, or become a lost soul and create your own.

Fill out this form if you already own a Wanderer
Code: Select all
[center][color=#4040BF][img]ImageOfWandererHere[/img]
Username:
Name:
Brotherhood:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Crush:
Mate:
Other:[/color][/center]
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In spirit of our souls - The Wanderers RP

Postby phan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 am

Username: Laurasnake
Name: Silvia Sutori
Brotherhood: Nighthood
Personality: She is quite shy, and prefers to do have healing and protective work alone. However, she is loyal, and wishes to one day find her loved one. She will give her life to protect those in her brotherhood.
History: She does not like to talk about it...
Crush: Open ^^
Mate: Open ^^
Other: None
    biggest hit on this stage--
      ↪ it's the love shot na nanana nananana.
phan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In spirit of our souls - The Wanderers RP

Postby No Going Back » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 am

Username
WolfOnATreadmill

Name
Aeithri

Rank
Currently, the female is a novice.

Brotherhood
The novice belongs to the Nighthood.

Personality
Aeithri has brains- and knows how to use them. However, just because Aeithri knows how to use her mental skills to her advantage, that doesn't mean she chooses to. Infact, when tested, others are often surprised by her intelligent and anayltical thinking.
The female could have trained to be a Shaman- she has the brains and memory, but not the compassion. If a Wanderer hurt themselves by getting into a fight with a Hoodmate over a shred of moss, Aeithri would tell him what she thought of him and refuse to care for him- insisting that he should think more carefully before picking fights.
However, she will fight for a good cause and would then treat Wanderers who got injured in battle as heroes, not fools. All she wants from life is to be remembered, and Aeithri knows that's going to take something big. Still, if the world is favourable, she has the time.
Infact, Aeithri has three small goals in life- to fall in love, to live life to the full and to impress her seniors. She thinks it's very important to have a decent romance, and to be able to say when one is old and grey: "I had a great time."
Aeithri is a skilled fighter, but in the heat of the moment sometimes makes foolish decisions. She's infuriatingly stubborn also- meaning she won't back down even if it's the sensible thing to do.

History
WIP

Crush
None

Mate
None

Other
this is still sort of W.I.P. but thanks for letting me make my wanderer.
TO ANYONE I ROLEPLAY WITH

I will be away for a week, starting Wednesday 16th of March for personal reasons. Sorry I couldn't inform everyone individually- I hope you understand c:
No Going Back

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me