Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby lianhua » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:27 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo
LarkPaw eyed Diablo when he didn't respond to his question, but shrugged it off and turned back to StarClaw, who talked to him directly. "It's broken, probably won't ever heal correctly, but at least I'm alive," he smiled as he spoke, a bit of sadness in his eyes but otherwise cheery and content. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb nodded as they looked around the clearing PoppyFlower found. "Looks good enough for me." They wandered a bit before stopping and sitting. "I'm ready when you are." They meow, relaxed but ready to move at any second.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur crouched low so she didn't disturb MountainStripe, watching as he struggled to drown the remaining bird. "Need any help?" She called out, a bit of amusement in her voice.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:52 am

𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
Waspfeather flicked his tail and was watching the sky. Waspfeather stood up slowly, his shoulder was doing much better, he could probably start doing patrols soon, but of course he needed Rosewhisker's permission.

𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Honeybreeze nodded and stayed we still as she could. She was very uncomfortable, but at least the pain was a little less.

𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒻𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Leafbreeze purred softly. He was happy to see new warriors and a new apprentice. The tom began to wonder who would train this new apprentice.

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓌
Moonpaw sighed. First her brother became a warrior and now Starclaw. Moonpaw sighed. Was she ever gonna be a warrior?
Sure she wanted to be a medicine cat, but she would of liked to become a warrior with her littermate.

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
To be changed.

𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
To be changed.

𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒷𝓊𝑔
Junebug dropped the mouse she caught and buried it quickly. "What's up?" She asked running over to Mouseclaw

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓈𝓀𝓎
Aprilsky then padded back into the nursery to watch the kits play. Aprilsky loved kits and wanted some of her own.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 am

𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓌-𝒯𝑜𝓂-𝟣𝟥 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓅𝒶𝓌

"Mouseclaw?" Branchpaw almost stopped running, as his paws ached and by now he could only faintly hesr Mouseclaw. The fox was way behind now, but still chasing him. He saw very faint light ahead, and kept running.
"Mouseclaw! I'm deeper in!" He yowled, as loud as he could but wondered if she'd heard him.

𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌-𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝒸𝒶𝓉-𝟤𝟫 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒

Mouseclaw padded deeper into the tunnel."Branchpaw? Where are you? What's wrong?"She meowed worriedly to the tom, and paced around near the entrance.She faintly heard him yowl. "Branchpaw? I'm coming!" She yowled. She couldn't smell anything anymore, as she had begun to get deeper into the tunnel.

𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓉- 𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝓀𝒾𝓉-𝟣 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

Pinekit sighed. "This is going to take forever!"
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:19 am

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓪𝔀
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw got up and followed Rosewhisker. "What happened? It didn't work?" She asked, worriedly. "Is her shoulder broken?"
She question furthered, her pawsteps short and quick.

𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔬
Tom || Crush: Starclaw + || Location: Medicine cat den || Tags: Larkpaw, Starclaw

Diablo watched the two talk, wondering why Starclaw didn't both being as friendly with him here as she did out in the forest.
Probably didn't want to be seen with somecat like him in front of all her friends. He huffed.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:29 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Fresh kill pile/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkpaw,Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw looked at the other proudly."We did good at hunting this thing". Fernpaw said as she put her paw on the rabbit."So do you guys want to hunt more or not"? Fernpaw said as she sat down looking between the cats.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/By nursery/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Lillykit,Fawnkit,Pinekit
Darkheart looked at Lillykit."Well thank you for the sticks". Darkheart said as he slowly began to fallow them.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Fresh kill pile/Crush:Open/Tagged:Fernpaw,Waterlillypaw
Darkpaw sat smiling at the hard work."Man that was a work out but it was fun". Darkpaw laid down and looked at Fernpaw."Lets take a little brake". Darkpaw panted the tip of his tail going up and down.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/Hunting grounds/Crush\Mate:Dead=Open?/Tagged:Open
Roseheart peaked around a tree once she walked there."Okay dosnt seem like that anyones here or looking". Roseheart dashed into the hunting grounds."Time to look for pray". Roseheart walked around looking for food.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Near base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw,Mittens
Tiger looked at the cats wall they spoke he sat down seance it seemed the they anted to talk more."Im also glad that you guys wont attack on sight". Tiger turned to Mittens."Well good thing we ran into a friendly clan". Tiger said to Mittens."Were not bad were just pretty mischievous". Tiger looked at the cats again."Well yeah i wouldn't attack unless i got attacked first and without a reason", Tiger smiled as he spoke."Well you guys seem nice". Tiger sat down still looking at the cats.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Near base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw,Tiger
Mittens sat down because they were still talking."Yeah we are lucky". Mittens said to Tiger she went to talk but Tiger was speaking over her."Well ill wait". Mittens thought as she sat and looked at the two cats."Hmm maybe"? Mittens thought to herself as she thought of an idea.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:18 am

Branchpaw turned a corner, and saw the light. It was from a small hole in the ceiling of the cave, and it looked just big enough for him to squeeze through. He heard the fox scuffling around nearby, and knew he had to get out.

Mouseclaw turned back to the entrance of the tunnels. "Junebug, actually maybe could you come with me?" She padded to the entrance so Junebug could hear her better.

Pinekit had pretty much given up looking, and was now just kicking the dirt.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
LarkPaw was confused when Diablo seemed huffy and puffy. "You okay, Diablo? Do you want to be left alone?" He asked, concerned that he was encroaching on the loner's space.

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb nodded as they looked around the clearing PoppyFlower found. "Looks good enough for me." They wandered a bit before stopping and sitting. "I'm ready when you are." They meow, relaxed but ready to move at any second.

LavenderFur
LavenderFur crouched low so she didn't disturb MountainStripe, watching as he struggled to drown the remaining bird. "Need any help?" She called out, a bit of amusement in her voice.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo was sleeping with his sibling, Fallen, when he heard yowling and the padding of paws in their tunnels. Waking with a start, Echo stumbled to his paws and inched forward, curious as to what was happening. To his surprise he saw a young cat running down the tunnels with a fox on his heels. "Fallen, wake up! There's a fox!" He hissed as he charged forwards, towards the cat and the fox. He noticed the cat looking at a hole in the ceiling and nodded to himself. "Hey, cat! Get up there, through the hole! I'll distract the fox!" Echo ran past the cat and at the fox, leaping forward and slashing its muzzle. He ducked under the fox's paws and got behind it, distracting it and bringing it the other way, away from the cat it was chasing.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Fallen woke with a start and watched as their brother fought off a fox in the distance, a strange cat near by and trying to escape. They ran forward, towards the strange cat. "Here, let me boost you up there. My brother and I will take care of the fox," they said softly, trying to be gentle to make sure the cat knew they weren't going to hurt him.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 am

Branchpaw turned in surprise to see two strange cats. "O-Ok," He said shakily. He was glad these weren't his clanmates, as right now he was very scared and seemed weak. He jumped up, and managed to get through the hole.

Mouseclaw turned back to the entrance of the tunnels. "Junebug, actually maybe could you come with me?" She padded to the entrance so Junebug could hear her better.

OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:14 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
LarkPaw was confused when Diablo seemed huffy and puffy. "You okay, Diablo? Do you want to be left alone?" He asked, concerned that he was encroaching on the loner's space.

SpiderWeb

LavenderFur

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Fallen followed after the strange cat to make sure he was okay. They boosted the cat up with their head and climbed through the hole in the ceiling as well, pulling themself up and into the forest above. "Are you okay?" They asked, concerned for the young cats well being.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:16 pm

"I'm fine," Branchpaw meowed, trying to sound less scared. He looked at them and then looked around,
then back to them."Who are you?" He meowed.

OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me