🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Fawnstar let out a chuckle. “So you think that this rogue here” She meowed, looking to Dark. “Is worth fighting for when a much smaller and weaker looking rogue chased him out?” She let out a purr of amusement at the foolish rogues. “Now, why don’t you and your pitiful group of cats leave?” She meowed firmly. “I don’t want to waste time attacking cats who clearly are mouse-brained. I mean, you do intend to murder the cat that chased this pathetic cat out.”

Acorntail
stood up in alarm as he heard voices at the clan entrance. He wasn’t sure what to do about this. There were too many Rogues in their territory, and he knew this wasn’t good for the clan.

Raven followed him. “Maybe they’ll learn from trying to attack an entire clan.” She meowed calmly. “Plus, maybe Chester will realize how mouse-brained Dark is.”

Iriscloud looked at the Rogues. She prepared herself to battle them, side by side with Slatepelt. Something about being next to Slatepelt made her feel like their bond was stronger than a normal froendship, considering they were both willing to risk their lives for each other. Then, she pushed the thought away. Any clan cat was to protect their clan mates no matter what.

Pigeonkit looked outside of the den and saw another rogue burst out of camp and Duskpaw crying because of it. She ran out of the den before looking to her. “Dustpaw’s a traitor!” She yowled loudly. “She had a rogue in camp!” She squealed.

Shellpaw
looked up at the sudden sound of strange voices. “More Rogues?” She thought out loud. Then she realized the look on their faces. They looked like they wanted to kill the entire clan. She stood up in fear before stepping back, not wanting to be near them.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 moons - Apprentice - Tags: Cherry, Slatepelt

Yowling and hissing started to erupt from the clearing, he spotted a large group of rouges gathered around his clanmates. His fur bristled and his eyes were wide in alarm. "Rouges!" He didn't know what to do with Cherry. Frogpaw believe they would attack Cherry thinking she's with the attacking rouges. "Cherry, I need you to wait in the forest so you won't be mistaken for the rouges. I don't want some cat to hurt you." He felt bad for the she-cat who came to camp at a horrible time, but it wasn't her fault. He glanced at the she-cat then turned around and looked around for his mentor. Frogpaw spotted him with Iriscloud. "Slatepelt! What's going on?" he hissed alarmed. He unsheathed his claws and bristled his fur, the rouges were large in number.
woah, it's moving so fast o3o
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 pm

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Open
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze stood her ground at the sight of the rogues. This was getting ridiculous. And now Dustpaw was flirting around with one? What was this clan becoming? She scanned out her apprentice, making sure he was safe. The she-cat watched her leader, curious to see if she would announce an attack on these fleabrains. Fighting would be pointless, but if it was necessary she wouldn't hesitate to rip the fur off one of the rogues.

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing

Oakpaw nodded his head at his mentor's instructions. The small apprentice already knew he would have some trouble, especially since he was such a clumsy cat overall. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he closed his eyes. He attempted to focus on his sense of smell first. Ensuring the scent of nearby prey. He lowered his head a little, allowing his ears to radar the surrounding area. His first couple of steps went well. However, within moments he had stepped onto a pile of leaves. Due to being so focused on his other senses, the sound startled himself. He frowned, glancing back to see his mentor's expression. "Oops..." The tom sighed. Closing his eyes again, the tabby began to continue walking towards the smell of the prey. He padded along lightly, slowing his pace. Oakpaw was once again, doing well as he first begun, but within a couple of steps, his head made contact with a tree. The tom sat down, feeling frustrated. His gaze shifted towards his mentor. Silently, he begged for help.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Camp - Tags; Chestnutear

Dustpaw watched painfully as Olive shot out of the den and out of camp. Her eyes were wide and pelt was bristling. What do I do...? She wanted to run after the tom but what if one of the rogues attacked her as she went by? The she-cat could feel tears trying to form in her eyes. Does he really care about me? Does he really want to be with me? Why did he run away? Dustpaw scanned the camp, frantically searching for Chestnutear. Upon finding her, she shot towards her, "Chestnutear! It's terrible!" Her eyes were blurry now from tears. "Olive ran away!"

The she-cat tried to stay as calm as she could. Her ears perked at the sound of Pigeonkit's yowl. "What!?" She spat, turning to face the kit. "No! Olive isn't a rogue!" Her small head shook violently. "He's a friendly loner!" Gaze shifting to the ground, Dustpaw sighed, "He wasn't here to hurt anyone." She looked back to Chestnutear. "I need to go find him!"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Fawnstar
let out a chuckle. “So you think that this rogue here” She meowed, looking to Dark. “Is worth fighting for when a much smaller and weaker looking rogue chased him out?” She let out a purr of amusement at the foolish rogues. “Now, why don’t you and your pitiful group of cats leave?” She meowed firmly. “I don’t want to waste time attacking cats who clearly are mouse-brained. I mean, you do intend to murder the cat that chased this pathetic cat out.”

Acorntail
stood up in alarm as he heard voices at the clan entrance. He wasn’t sure what to do about this. There were too many Rogues in their territory, and he knew this wasn’t good for the clan.

Raven
followed him. “Maybe they’ll learn from trying to attack an entire clan.” She meowed calmly. “Plus, maybe Chester will realize how mouse-brained Dark is.”

Iriscloud
looked at the Rogues. She prepared herself to battle them, side by side with Slatepelt. Something about being next to Slatepelt made her feel like their bond was stronger than a normal froendship, considering they were both willing to risk their lives for each other. Then, she pushed the thought away. Any clan cat was to protect their clan mates no matter what.

Pigeonkit narrowed her eyes. “Loners And Rogues are the same thing!” She yowled again. “Maybe you and him were going to attack the entire clan too!” She mewed confidently. That had to be what they were planning, and now that Pigeonkit thought of it, Dustpaw hadn’t even been in camp for a long time, she could’ve been speaking to the Rogues and the strange loner the entire time. Then, she heard her again. “You want to leave the clan to be attacked by rogues so you can be with a loner?” She asked shocked. “You really are a traitor.....” She mewed before running into the den, afraid of the rogues and what Dustpaw has said.

Shellpaw
looked up at the sudden sound of strange voices. “More Rogues?” She thought out loud. Then she realized the look on their faces. They looked like they wanted to kill the entire clan. She stood up in fear before stepping back, not wanting to be near them.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

spottedheart

Spottedheart races to where acorntail was confused “what’s going on?” She mewed curiously
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:24 pm

𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚
Where: Territory//She-cat//Loner//Tags: Frogpaw//

Cherry frowned and looked down at the clan "But I want to help!" she meowed before hearing that she may be mistaken for a rouge. Ok...but.." she trailed of as he ran of. She paced up and down nervously and worried, in the forest at a point where she could see what was going on but no-one could see her

┌─────────┐

Imagexx

└─────────┘

x ❝ 𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝒆𝓭 𝓭𝒆𝒆𝓻 -
x .................................................
xxxx I'm Emberwhisker but you can call me Ember or Whisker
xxxx I am a writer who loves to write.
xxxx But I'm too busy to write anything
xxxx ────────────────────────
xxxxx link - link - link - link - link - link - ©
x .................................................
x - 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝒆𝓼𝓽 ❞

▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: oakpaw]

Falconwing watched Oakpaw try, and when it was obvious that his apprentice needed some more pointers, he padded over, stopping just beside the young tom. “Alright, let’s try this one step at a time. First, just close your eyes. Don’t move yet. Stay in your hunter’s crouch and just breathe. Concentrate on your surroundings.” He meowed, his gaze focused on the apprentice so he could mke note of any progress.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw skidded to a halt and turned around to face the camp entrance just as she heard unfamiliar voices, only to see a bunch of rogues entering their camp. She instantly bristled and unsheathed her claws, hissing. She couldn’t deny a twinge of fear that ran down her spine, but the tabby apprentice would not let that stop her if it came to a fight.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: frogpaw]

Icepaw unsheathed her claws when she saw the rogues advancing on their camp, her fluffy fur bristling, making her look twice her actual size. She spotted one of her denmates, Frogpaw, and moved over to stand beside him, deciding that there was strength in numbers if it did come to a fight. “They are looking for that rogue that we had in camp yesterday. They want us to find him for them or they will attack.” She meowed to Frogpaw, quickly explaining the situation.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:30 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Icepaw

Frogpaw heard his denmate speak even though hissing and growling filled the air. "We need to find him and give him back to the rouges so they don't hurt anyone!" he hissed. He looked around, his clanmates were scared, but determined to fight. "Where could he be?" he thought. A matted tabby rouge snarled with his lips curled backwards. He hissed and drew back, twitching his tail irritably. Frogpaw looked around. "Who's even leading these rouges?"
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; hawktalon • warrior • )

her ears also pricked upwards to hear voices. "y- yeah,"
she meowed, a little bit disappointed that their bonding moment was over. she made the grunt noise again. her apprentice approached her. "yes?" she meowed. "what?

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; - • loner • )

"i should go, before causing more trouble." he meowed , running through camp and into the forest.

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; pidgeonkit • warrior • )

"pidgeonkit, stay close to me," he meowed.[/quote]

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 am

Chester

“Rogues? Oh, we’re not rogues. We’re alley cats. We have traveled a very long distance here. And I’m leading them, so is Amber” He said pointing his tail towards Amber
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me