πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:53 am

Fawnstar narrowed her eyes. β€œRain? Who in Starclan is Rain?” She meowed. β€œThat rogue we chased off?” She meowed. β€œHe’s gone, so you can go find him if you please.” She hissed, preparing herself if they were to attack. β€œIn fact, you friend” She began, looking to Dark. β€œShould know where he is.” He finished. β€œHe left the territory along with Rain.” She meowed firmly. β€œAnd their She-cat friend.” She meowed, meaning Raven.

Acorntail
stood up in alarm as he heard voices at the clan entrance. He wasn’t sure what to do about this. There were too many Rogues in their territory, and he knew this wasn’t good for the clan.

Raven
narrowed her eyes at him. β€œI’m not letting you go to them, Rain!” She whispered. β€œI’m not letting them kill you either.” She meowed. β€œIf you go, I’m going.” She said firmly.

Iriscloud affectionately touched her nose to his muzzle before turning to the Rogues. β€œOh, you want that foolish rogue who we captured before?” She chuckled. β€œIt must be sad that you apparently like him if he’s your property.” She meowed.

Pigeonkit quickly ran to the nursery with her father. β€œAre they going to hurt us?” She mewed in a scared tone. β€œI don’t wanna fight them.” She mewed again. β€œI don’t wanna be a warrior if rogues always attack!”

Shellpaw
looked up at the sudden sound of strange voices. β€œMore Rogues?” She thought out loud. Then she realized the look on their faces. They looked like they wanted to kill the entire clan. She stood up in fear before stepping back, not wanting to be near them.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am

Honeytail - female - 26 moons - crush: open - tags: foxwhisker
✩ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ✩

Honeytail thanked Foxtail for the prey and began eating what he'd left behind. She looked up as Pigeonkit approached them, she chuckled at the kits curiosity towards the voices from the clan's entrance. She flicked her tail in goodbye as the pair left, finishing up the prey.

Leaving her crouching position, Honeytail headed towards the entrance to see what was going on. Her ears pricked up as she struggled to listen to what was going on as she sat in a bush. (Idk she didn't want to seem like she was eavesdropping )

mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Chestnutear
( β€’ shecat β€’ 32 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; hawktalon β€’ t; hawktalon β€’ warrior β€’ )

her heart beating against her chest. she was so happy. "the- thank you. you are the most handsome tom i know," she purred, standing up. "i am also very happy to hear you say them three words" she purred.

Olive
( β€’ tom β€’ 12 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; dustpaw(kinda) β€’ t; - β€’ loner β€’ )

"i should go, before causing more trouble." he meowed , running through camp and into the forest.

Foxwhisker
( β€’ tom β€’ 28 moons β€’ bisexual β€’ c; open β€’ t; pidgeonkit β€’ warrior β€’ )

"they are not happy with something," he meowed to pidgeonkit reassuringly. "they wont hurt us. they dont always attack,'
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:02 pm

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T; IrisCloud, Rogues

The tom's pelt warmed, but he quickly glared at the rogues again. The warrior scoffed, "Five rogues cannot take FawnClan. And, we obviously outnumber you." He tilted his head, "Where are you getting your info?" He smirked, at the rain remark. He's far gone. He thought to himself. The warrior studied the rogues before him, not very impressive against a clan. His ears flattened against his head. The feline was ready to go down fighting. His lips pulled back, to show his teeth, his claws were unsheathed. The tom's fur was on edge.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:05 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯ ✯ ✯
H a w k t a l o n
✯ ✯ ✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
position ;; warrior
age ;; 35 moons
tagged ;; Chestnutear
crush ;; Chestnutear
mate ;; open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hawktalon's face flushed bright red as the blush spread across his cheeks. Him? Handsome? He could feel a happy warmth spreading through him, it had been a while since he'd felt this content. Purring, he gave her ears a soft little lick and lowered his head to rest in her soft fur. He was so happy. And he didn't want anything to ruin this moemnt.

Suddenly, his ears pricked and his fur started bristling. Unknown scents were drifting in the wind and a spark of tension was spreading through the camp. Great. Obviously this perfect moment couldn't last. "I think something's happening..." the tom meowed harshly, narrowing his eyes. Standing up, he gave himself a good shake before padding towards the entrance, "Come on Chestnutear, let's see what's going on." he meowed before pushing his way out of the warriors den.

As the massive tom emerged from the den, he could see a group of rogues standing near the camp entrance. The tom's fur immediately started bristling as his long fur spiked up. "What on earth is going on here." he growled, his golden eyes blazing. The rogues did not look friendly and Hawktalon could sense that something bad was about to happy. Unsheathing his claws, he glared across at the rogues, his deep growl echoing loudly.
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:15 pm

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Oakpaw nodded his head at his mentor's instructions. The small apprentice already knew he would have some trouble, especially since he was such a clumsy cat overall. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he closed his eyes. He attempted to focus on his sense of smell first. Ensuring the scent of nearby prey. He lowered his head a little, allowing his ears to radar the surrounding area. His first couple of steps went well. However, within moments he had stepped onto a pile of leaves. Due to being so focused on his other senses, the sound startled himself. He frowned, glancing back to see his mentor's expression. "Oops..." The tom sighed. Closing his eyes again, the tabby began to continue walking towards the smell of the prey. He padded along lightly, slowing his pace. Oakpaw was once again, doing well as he first begun, but within a couple of steps, his head made contact with a tree. The tom sat down, feeling frustrated. His gaze shifted towards his mentor. Silently, he begged for help.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Camp - Tags; Chestnutear
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Dustpaw watched painfully as Olive shot out of the den and out of camp. Her eyes were wide and pelt was bristling. What do I do...? She wanted to run after the tom but what if one of the rogues attacked her as she went by? The she-cat could feel tears trying to form in her eyes. Does he really care about me? Does he really want to be with me? Why did he run away? Dustpaw scanned the camp, frantically searching for Chestnutear. Upon finding her, she shot towards her, "Chestnutear! It's terrible!" Her eyes were blurry now from tears. "Olive ran away!"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 pm

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T; IrisCloud, Rogues

The tom's pelt warmed, but he quickly glared at the rogues again. The warrior scoffed, "Five rogues cannot take FawnClan. And, we obviously outnumber you." He tilted his head, "Where are you getting your info?" He smirked, at the rain remark. He's far gone. He thought to himself. The warrior studied the rogues before him, not very impressive against a clan. His ears flattened against his head. The feline was ready to go down fighting. His lips pulled back, to show his teeth, his claws were unsheathed. The tom's fur was on edge.

its not just 5, there's a whole crowd, names not mentioned))
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Dark

"Actually, Rain chased me out. And I have no idea where he was. I thought he came back here with you little bits of crowfood." He said.

Chester

"Dark doesn't lie." He growled with a hiss. "We made a deal. I'll murder Rain in exchange for him becoming one of my loyal guard dogs."
    He laughed.

Amber narrowed her eyes. "Chester's right. Dark doesn't lie, especially not to us. And if you don't find Rain, we'll destroy this clan one by one, until all that's left is a little leader. Once all of the others are dead, we'll murder the rest of the leader's lives, no matter how long it takes us." She growled.

The other cats, all 47 others looked at the clan, and stood straight and orderly. The began talking in quiet whispers to each other.

Rain

He ran back further away from the clan's territory. "Raven, this won't turn out good." He said.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 pm

(( not trying to be rude, but I think 50 cats is a bit much for just rogues, plus the clan lives far from any two-legs, so that means the cats wouldn’t have been able to come from a two-leg home, and I think it’s kind of unrealistic for 50 cats to just be wandering around a forest.))
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Fawnstar, Chester, rogues//Other: ((Maybe there can be like... 20 or 15 attacking rogues?))

Caleb looked at the rogues, eyes stretched. He had only realized his attacker and the cats his attacker mentioned as a threat but didn't realize there were more. The tailless tom looked at all the Clan cats wondering what'd happen next.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me