Ash clan (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ash clan (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Mapleheart | Warrior | Molly-cat | Tags:

She nodded, "I'll think about it." The she-cat paused. "Barkfoot said I could still have kits if I wanted to... I still want to be a mother someday." She admitted.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Sorry for taking so long, had a bus day! And recap?))
Hey, I'm JackThyCat. Indicated by my name, I'm a furry enthusiast who enjoys generally anything about the furry fandom- from conversing to drawing.
Of course that's not where my interests end, I'm deeply invested into any topic relating to psychology, maths, or sciences, I enjoy indulging in anime shows, or any show or movie containing Benedict Cumberbatch.
For most people, I come across as very weird and hard-to-approach, which I 100% understand. However, my dms are always open for advice or just to chit chat, but be warned! I am not the best conversation maker.
Anyways, enough banter- enjoy my fursona and baby Jack~
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:38 pm

(Maroonkit got hurt, Mapleheart noticed she can't be a warrior and I think that's it. Also Owlkit met Miles.)
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 pm

Lol, well I think that conversation was dropped. Mimi RPed Owlkit back at camp so I have no idea what happened))

Alexander knew that he would love to be a father as well, but they could wait until she had recovered."I think we could raise a wonderful family together. Once you've recovered from your wounds would be a more ideal time."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:42 pm

She nodded, "I love you, and I'm sorry that I've been... distant recently. It's been difficult." She admitted. "But I'm sure I can still try to be a warrior..."
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:44 pm

"Its alright. You've had a lot to cope with and you've had the spirit of a warrior through it all."Alexander purred."I know that this won't stop you from being a warrior."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Ok, thank you! :) ))

He walked into the clearing, not as happy as usual. The memory of last night still stung him, clawing at him, trying to get him. He couldn't get it off his mind and solemnly sat in the middle of the clearing, digging at the dirt below him. It'll all get better.He thought to himself. Then he remembered Willowpaw and what they confessed last night, giving him the sudden burst of joy he needed. He raced back to Willowpaw, going to talk to her and get his mind off things. "Hello Willowpaw," He purred, his eyes shining at the sight of Willowpaw, "want to come out of the den with me?" He asked, smiling a big, wide grin, his pearly whites showing,
Hey, I'm JackThyCat. Indicated by my name, I'm a furry enthusiast who enjoys generally anything about the furry fandom- from conversing to drawing.
Of course that's not where my interests end, I'm deeply invested into any topic relating to psychology, maths, or sciences, I enjoy indulging in anime shows, or any show or movie containing Benedict Cumberbatch.
For most people, I come across as very weird and hard-to-approach, which I 100% understand. However, my dms are always open for advice or just to chit chat, but be warned! I am not the best conversation maker.
Anyways, enough banter- enjoy my fursona and baby Jack~
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 pm

She nodded and touched her nose to his cheek, she wasn't going to tell her mate about the not eating thing. She knew it wasn't the best but what else was she supposed to do? Stuff herself with prey while she couldn't provide for the clan? That wasn't a warriors duty. "I'll think of some ways to hunt." She explained after a moment.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Willowpaw stared at her paws, seeming distant. She seemed to re-live the scene over and over. The fox tackling her down as agony seared through her, leaving these scars on her face. Last night she had a nightmare about it, but none of her clan was there. She was alone in the darkness and once the creature had decided to end it, she had woken up. She was pulled from her thoughts as she heard Oakpaw and lifted her gaze to the tom, seeming calm now."Sure!"she rose to her paws, being a bit shaky about it, but managed to walk over to the tom.

Alexander nodded, trying to think of anything she could do."I think you should eat now. I haven't seen you take a single bite since the battle. Last night Oakpaw offered to get you prey and you rejected. Even when Owlkit offered you decided not to eat. If you want to be a warrior then you'll need to eat something, build up your strength so you can recover."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:51 pm

"I ate half a vole today. Besides why should I eat when I can't catch anything for the clan. It isn't right." She murmured shuffling her paws.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me