🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby karachi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 am

Chester

He got bored and displeased. "Okay, if you guys insist." He pounced onto Caleb and pinned him down without hurting him. "Last chance. Surrender and give me Rain, or this little kitty will get hurt." He growled at the clan cats.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 am

Fawnstar heard something at the entrance, but she didn’t think of it as much. “I’m afraid I can’t just allow you to join my clan so fast, we can’t trust rogues after having so many of them in out territory.” She replied. “Don’t leave, I will speak this over with my deputy.” She meowed.

Acorntail stood up in alarm as he heard voices at the clan entrance. He wasn’t sure what to do about this. There were too many Rogues in their territory, and he knew this wasn’t good for the clan.

Raven pricked her ears forward and she sniffed the air. “Yes, I do.” She replied before glancing at him with worry. She stood up and ran after him, stopping him quickly. “No!” She whispered. “They’ll kill you!” She meowed quietly to him.

Iriscloud turned her head to the voices of cats at the entrance. “Rogues.” She spat before standing up and walking towards them. “Who is this Rain you speak of?” She hissed. “I have never known a Rain!” She spat at them. “Also, you have no right to be on Fawnclan territory you mouse-brains!”

Pigeonkit pricked her ears forward as she heard voices at the clan entrance. She quickly bolted towards Foxwhisker and hid behind him. “Who are they?” She mewed. “They look mean!” She mewed again.

Shellpaw looked up at the sudden sound of strange voices. “More Rogues?” She thought out loud. Then she realized the look on their faces. They looked like they wanted to kill the entire clan. She stood up in fear before stepping back, not wanting to be near them.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am

Rain

"I-I know." He said. "There's Chester. He's a powerful cat, Raven. Please try to stay away from him. Even Amber, she's not as strong as him, but she's pretty harmful too."

Chester

"Hmm." He said. "Seems like I notice a leader. Go fetch her for me," He told the cat who he pinned down.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

Fawnstar walked outside, not allowing Caleb to fetch her. “Why are you here?” She hissed, her eyes narrowed. “What do you and you pathetic friends want from my clan?” She spat at them. She glared at all of the cats, fur bristling.

Acorntail
stood up in alarm as he heard voices at the clan entrance. He wasn’t sure what to do about this. There were too many Rogues in their territory, and he knew this wasn’t good for the clan.

Raven narrowed her eyes at him. “I’m not letting you go to them, Rain!” She whispered. “I’m not letting them kill you either.” She meowed. “If you go, I’m going.” She said firmly.

Iriscloud suddenly leapt at the cat who they had captured before, Dark. “What are you doing in our clan again you mouse-brain!” She spat. “We will chase you off again, your about as weak as a kitty pet!” She hissed. Her eyes were narrowed, and her tail was lashing side to side.

Pigeonkit
pricked her ears forward as she heard voices at the clan entrance. She quickly bolted towards Foxwhisker and hid behind him. “Who are they?” She mewed. “They look mean!” She mewed again.

Shellpaw
looked up at the sudden sound of strange voices. “More Rogues?” She thought out loud. Then she realized the look on their faces. They looked like they wanted to kill the entire clan. She stood up in fear before stepping back, not wanting to be near them.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:30 am

-TimeSkip magically flying to camp-

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T;IrisCloud Rogues

The tom broke through the brambles. He saw rogues in camp, his fur bristled the warrior spotted IrisCloud and flew to her side. His grey fur on edge his eyes filled with rage. The tom hissed, "What the hell do you want." The feline's claws flew out. He seemed twice the size. The cat snapped at the air. "Mousebrains." He yowled, "FawnClan will always be ready for you." The warrior pressed against IrisCloud, he turned his head meowing softly into her ear, "If it comes to a fight, I'm fighting with you." He turned to face the rogues again.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:31 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; hawktalon • warrior • )

her heart beating against her chest. she was so happy. "the- thank you. you are the most handsome tom i know," she purred, standing up. "i am also very happy to hear you say them three words" she purred.

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; dustpaw • loner • )

"wh-whats that noise?" he meoeed, hearing something in the distance.

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; honeytail, pidgeonkit • warrior • )

"sorry, got to go." he meowed, pushing along Pidgeon kit towards the nursery.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:40 am

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oakpaw nodded his head at his mentor's instructions. The small apprentice already knew he would have some trouble, especially since he was such a clumsy cat overall. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he closed his eyes. He attempted to focus on his sense of smell first. Ensuring the scent of nearby prey. He lowered his head a little, allowing his ears to radar the surrounding area. His first couple of steps went well. However, within moments he had stepped onto a pile of leaves. Due to being so focused on his other senses, the sound startled himself. He frowned, glancing back to see his mentor's expression. "Oops..." The tom sighed. Closing his eyes again, the tabby began to continue walking towards the smell of the prey. He padded along lightly, slowing his pace. Oakpaw was once again, doing well as he first begun, but within a couple of steps, his head made contact with a tree. The tom sat down, feeling frustrated. His gaze shifted towards his mentor. Silently, he begged for help.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Camp - Tags; Olive
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The fur on Dustpaws pelt began to rise. "I don't know but it doesn't sound good." She leaped out of the nest and stuck her head outside the den. Her tail lashed violently at what she was seeing. "See Olive. These are the types of outsiders we don't like." She hissed, glancing back at the tom. "Not you. You're friendly." Her gaze shifted back to the rogues. "I've got to help protect my clan... but how?"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:45 am

Chester

He laughed. "Yeah, right. Like all of you can beat us. There is more than us. And we're all excellent fighters. We already took down several other clans. Including Rain's. Now. Where is Rain." He demanded.

Dark stood beside Chester, so did Amber and the others.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Chester, Fawnstar,
Amber, etc.

The tailless tom crawled from underneath Chester then faced his attacker. "Why in tarnation would I do somethin' like that?" Caleb asked, stalling. He was also getting himself ready to fight Chester if the powerful cat tried to attack him again.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 am

Chester

He looked at him straight in the eyes. "Because I need something from her. Something valuable to me and my little friends." He said.
    "Even you will be able to see the show." He said.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me