The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze rolled her eyes and dipped her paw in the water. "Oh...why don't you humor me with your theories? Maybe I'm here to do some master spying-" Splashgaze paused with a smirk. "Even better,maybe I'm going to start stealing your prey. Oh how I'd love doing that." The sarcasm inthe Calico she-cat's voice was evident as she fized her gaze on him.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:37 am

LeafSplash stared at her"Don't joke around,this is serious." his teeth were bared and glinting.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

"I'm not joking around. I'm simply stating facts. I'm not here to do anything that would harm your clan. What could a she-cat like me possibly do that would hurt your clan? I can't even cross this water here. It's too rough,"Splashgaze meowed defensivly,her dark amber eyes only showing what she meant in a differant way.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 am

( alright thanks an ill save it for you.))
StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Purring at his responce spottedrocks got up to her paws an followed her leader to the stream.Her paws lightly skimming the grass an sand as they walked.Her eyes sparkled as the dawn as the sun hit her light grey brown leopard spoted fur.As he spoke her pricked her ears up."I've been alright Seedstar.But its a slow morning.Something bound to happen to excite it.How is yours going?"she responded making sure her shadow didnt touch the waters surface.

(accepted)
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 am

~♥Sun&Moon♥~ wrote:
Splashgaze-Streamclan

"I'm not joking around. I'm simply stating facts. I'm not here to do anything that would harm your clan. What could a she-cat like me possibly do that would hurt your clan? I can't even cross this water here. It's too rough,"Splashgaze meowed defensivly,her dark amber eyes only showing what she meant in a differant way.
Leafsplash snarled"Streamclan can swim across any water unless it's rapids or if it's poisoned." he had a glint in his eye. Leafsplash raised one eyebrow and his left-middle whisker twitched.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:47 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar nodded in agreement. "I have a feeling Starclan is hiding something from us. Something that will be coming for us soon enough. That's why I've been trying to stay up at night. Can't trust any of those other clans at all." It was all he could meow before a fish swam into view. He hooked it with his claws and ended up killing it as soon as he could bring it to solid ground.

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze closed her eyes,digging her claws into the damp earth floor. "Just because I'm from Streamclan doesn't mean I'm like all of them! If that's true then you'll be evily plotting revenge against me now." Her tail covered her paws as she spoke. "Don't like the sterotypes now do you?" Her hate for Duskclan was something unexplained. They hated her so she nautrally wasn't going to be too fond of them.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 am

Leafsplash raised his eyebrows and tossed his head hotly"Oh?then you don't know how to swim?Why don't i march up to Seedstar and tell him that?"
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze growled as she glared at him fiercly. "You do that and he'll just have you ripped to sheds for trespassing." Splashgaze paused. "I want to see you swim across this river since you think you are such a great swimmer." Her temper flashed quickly. Not many cats actually knew that neither Seedstar nor Splashgaze were original Streamclan members. They barely knew of their past all together.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 am

"You want to see me swim in this?Fine!"LeafSplash jumped in,and began to swim accost. He used strong and long strokes to yank himself through the current. he blinked at her as he jumped up on the land again,he shook his fur"There"
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:01 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
"Do you think we'll find out at the gathering she asked after he catch the fish.Her claws flashed quickly into the water as a smaller fish came to close.Pulling out with it she nipped the flopping creture an moved it closer on the shore.Could let dead prey pollute the water.Her ears flicked as she heard not sleeping."Oh seedstar.. running yourself raggered for the clans safey is helpfull."
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me